300savagehunter # 15685555 01/21/21. 12, 16, and 20 gauge chambers were initially 2-3/4" in length, but 12 and 20 gauge chambers were later lengthened to 3". RIAC believes that this website is accessible to the widest possible audience pursuant to the guidelines of the Americans with Disability Act. This is a 2.75 12ga. your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up You might try Abby at Cornell Publications. Spend your time enjoying the gun you want, not getting frustrated with a complex website that makes gun buying hard. Commercial operations or businesses may not advertise nor appear to advertise their products or services, either directly, or indirectly by a second party, except for simple reference as a source for such products or services. I am trying to get more info on when it was manufactured and a rough value because I have stripped and refinished the stock and was going to DuraBlue the barrel and receiver. The used value of a SAVAGE ARMS SAVAGE FOX shotgun has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $657.39 . Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: 3 Days Description: Savage Arms Fox Model B 16 Gauge Double Barrel Shotgun Chambered for 2 3/4" long shotgun shells Manufactured in Chicopee Falls, MA before 1968 serial number requirement I own a fox stevens model b single trigger model. Savage Fox Model B Side by Side 16 Gauge ShotgunIntroduced in 1939. 28 Barrel. Fox AE Grade 12 Gauge - 30, 1926, VFI CERTIFIED, vintage firearms inc. CSMC - A.H. Fox, SxS, FE Grade, 20ga. The old Savage/Stevens/Fox catalogues don't ever mention the various "series" but here is my chronology of the catalogue offerings for the Fox Model B --, wow! Its primary competition in the market place was the Winchester Model 24 until about 1958 when that gun was discontinued. For 1983 the only Fox offering was the B-SE. It will make a nice addition to you collector or, This is a Fox Model A Receiver for a 12 Gauge. Best Ofs. Hmmm. can't find an oval with a letter or number in it. I am selling this one on consignment and as such lay-a-way ca, Up for your consideration we present an outstanding example of an AH Fox shotgun. The stock and forearm are excellent with scattered nicks. American Firearms was established by firearm fans for firearm fans as a modern-day take on all things that go BOOM. Single non-selective trigger; top lever action engraved with flying phesants on *Stevens Mod 58 12 ga. Bolt Action ShotgunThis *Stevens Mod 58 12 ga. Bolt Action ShotgunThis is a nice and clean older Stevens model 58 12 gauge shotgun. I bought it in early 60's new. We'rebringing a level of Thomas Jefferson. Choked full and modified. SN 116882, MFG Approx. Budget Lever-Action Shotgun: Reviewing GForces LVR410. Manufacturer: Savage Arms Corporation . 1916. A FOX MODEL B shotgun is currently worth an average price of $645.69 used The 12 month average price is $645.69 used. Most everything can be easily bought online these days. The retail price was $25. Overall excellent condition, always well cared for and shows minimal to no signs of use. This is a satisfactory method of joining the barrels, but it produces a gun wider across the breech than the chopper lump, dovetail lump, or mono-block systems. I know this thread is almost a year old, but I was searching on how to ID the date as well. 30" splinter type forearm with checkering on the bottom only. It doesnt have much finished left but locks tight. Winchester Model 94 .22 WMR: Famous Silhouette Rifle. Home. We get the FFL from your store others make you find it, copy it, and fax it. Long gun shipping costs to be determined. Choked Full/Full which can be opened to customer specifications, stunning exhibition marblecaked Turkish Circassian walnut rou, ID # 8405 Make SAVAGE Model FOX AE GRADE Configuration SXS Gauge / Caliber 20 GA Price $4,000.00 Serial #  , General Specs:Fox, Year 1910, 12 Gauge, 7lb 4oz, Chokes C/M, LOP 14 1/8", DAH 2 5/8", DAC1 3/8" Serial Number:13536 Most Fox enthusiasts realize that the best of t, CSMC - A.H. Fox, SxS, FE Grade, .410ga. What is a SAVAGE STEVENS shotgun Worth? IMMEDIATELY its how business should be done. STP GUNS has been in the gun business for 25 years we are an FFL dealer, we buy, sell, trade and consign firearms. MAKE OFFER. I need to buy the extractor. 28" Barrels Choked IMP MOD/FULL. rib), Model B-DE (Mfg. 28" Barrels Choked F/M. I bought a model 550 in 20 ***** and restocked to a straight grip semi beaver tail forend. The demand of new SAVAGE ARMS SAVAGE FOX shotgun's has not changed over the past 12 months. http://www.foxcollectors.com/My%20Forum =15&t=2551. own to figure out what you want. Shop our curated selection of decoys, feeders, game calls, hunting scents and repellents. 30" Chromox Steel Barrels. The stock is select Walnut of good grain and figure, and t, General Specs:Fox, Year 1926, 12 Gauge, 7lb 5oz, Chokes F/F, LOP 14 7/16", DAH 2 5/8", DAC 1 5/8" Serial Number:30329 Ansley H. Foxs double guns have become the mos, CSMC - A.H. Fox, SxS, FE Grade, 20ga. I am selling thi, General Specs:Fox, Year 1919, 20 Gauge, 6lb, Chokes M/F, LOP 14", DAH 2 1/2", DAC 1 7/16" Serial Number:201368 Has anybody noticed? Wow! 1940-86; black or color case frame, double triggers, extractors, plain rib later changed to vent. 30" Chromox Steel barrels, capped pistol grip, butt pl, #18178 32" FULL AND FULL 2 3/4 CHAMBERS DOUBLE TRIGGER EJECTORS SPLINTER FOREARM ENGLISH GRIP REFINISHED WOOD EXCELLENT CONDITION 7LBS 15 OZ 2 1/8 DAH 1 1/2 DAC 14 1/4 LOP, A H FOX, PHIL., A GRADE 20 GAUGE - Circa 1913 - RARE GUN, A H FOX, UTICA, STERLINGWORTH 16 GAUGE - UNUSUAL SMALL FRAME. (.410 bore) 1975 MSRP: $174.50 (B); $199.50 (B-SE) The Fox Model B had a long production run and many were produced in numerous variations. 30" Chromox Steel Barrels Choked F/F. Most websites are poorly What a lot of good info. THE BLUE IS IN GREAT SHAPE ABOUT 95%. Yes, it is. Let's review what makes this soft-shooting carry gun so special. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up WARNING! "Powder and ball will decide the question. A H FOX, UTICA, STERLINGWORTH 20 GUAGE - NICE LITTLE GUN. The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory, Aldo Gucci. Model B and Model BSE not so much. Very good. We get the FFL from your store others make you find it, copy it, and fax it. 26 Barrels with Factory Screw-in Choke Tubes. 30" Chromox Steel Barrels Choked F/F. A.H. Fox - HE Grade, SxS, Superfox, 12ga. A relatively unknown brand, with a whole new platform, at an incredibly enticing price point thats GForce Arms with the LVR410. Instead of buying a gun thats Almost as rare as a unicorn tooth. MODIFIED (.020) AND FULL (.030), 2 1/2" CHAMBERS, NUMBER FOUR WEIGHT, EXCELLENT BLUE, MIRROR BRIGHT BORES, SINGLE B, Outstanding CSMC Fox DE Special 20bore w/ 26" barrels i.c.& mod - 15-1/8" lop, 2-1/2 dac,1/2"cast off. Rather it is a solid American gun designed to shoot heavy American style shells and it has the weight and heft to do so with relative comfort. Please note that references to items posted elsewhere are ok for discussion as long as a direct link is not included. After WW-II the Springfield 311 became the Stevens 311. But I can't start collecting Savage Fox Bs too. Scroll down for more stories, and tune in next Thursday to read about another reader's gun. This gun has seen very little use. I was told it was a savage fox. Any "Wanted to Buy" posts are not allowed and will be removed. They are still in widespread use today and are often seen in gun dealers' used racks. A forum community dedicated to Shotgun owners and enthusiasts including the Remington, Beretta, and Mossberg shotguns brands. A SAVAGE STEVENS shotgun is currently worth an average price of $235.88 new and $224.48 used . 1933. 30" Chromox Steel Barrels. We will also do transfers for customers. Budget Lever-Action Shotgun: Reviewing GForces LVR410. See each listing for international shipping options and costs. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Blued finish with case colored receiver which is lightly engraved and checkered walnut stock has minor handling marks. CSMC - A.H. Fox, SxS, FE Grade, 20ga. Later production, starting with the single trigger models but eventually also including the double trigger models, switched to a ventilated rib. What is the gun worth in very good condition, but not excellent. 28" Barrels Choked M/F. Guides. The Fox Model B started life as a dressed up Springfield 311, added to the 1940 Fox catalogue put out by Savage. "A.H. Fox B Grade 2-Barrel set Shotgun 12 Gauge (S14897) Consignment, AH FOX PHILA AE GRADE BOXLOCK 12GA S/S SHOTGUN. Note: Reviews of a 12 gauge Fox Model B-DL and a 16 gauge Fox Model B can be found on the Product Reviews page. generous return policy, and handle everything you dont have to go back to News. We deal in modern and antique firearms. I have an N and when I bought it I thought it was an H series. Hand cut checkering in a simple pattern was used until sometime in the middle 1960's, when the change was made to impressed checkering in a somewhat fancier pattern. Hope this helps. This gun has been totally and nicely redone and remains in excellent condition. Fox Model BE View Model Details Milano Italian-made over/under available in 12-, 20-, 28-gauge and .410-bore. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. All Rights Reserved, Savage Fox Model B Single Trigger 2 3/4" Chamber. They seldom malfunction and they are usually easy to repair when they do. . Personally I believe the number to be a person/inspector. The used value of a FOX MODEL B shotgun has risen $18.89 dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $645.69 . I am not planning on selling, but am curious. 14 INCH LOP TO FRONT TRIGGER. A.H. Fox - Sterlingworth, SxS, 16ga. the store. Fox Model B - The Fox Model B was added to the 1940 Fox catalogue put out by Savage. Prices. Long splinter forend with ebony tip. The shotgun is in excellent condition and has been well-maintained. CSMC - A.H. Fox, SxS, 911 Exhibition Grade, "The All American Fox", .410. This was eventually changed to a full beavertail forend, initially only on the single trigger models, but later the beavertail became standard across the board. Copyright 2023 American Firearms LLC. At Guns.com, if an FFL is After WW-II the Springfield 311 (1947) and then the Stevens 311 (1948 and later) was a dressed-down Fox Model B. The engraving on the bottom and sides of the receiver is intact and still very clear. The metal looks all original with nice case colors. "Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark. Savage Stevens FOX Model B SxS DB 20Ga 2x SILVER TRIGGERS & PIN #TG1324 Pre-Owned $49.99 dixietrading (7,556) 99.6% Buy It Now +$2.00 shipping Sponsored Savage Model 330 O/U Double Barrel 12 gauge Single Trigger Group Excellent-H84 Pre-Owned $174.95 Top Rated Plus Buy It Now gobangparts (6,242) 100% +$10.20 shipping Free returns Sponsored Bright bores. And unlike our competitors, it extends beyond the buying process. Subsequently, he made arms under the name Philadelphia Gun Company. Fox Model B - The Fox Model B was added to the 1940 Fox catalogue put out by Savage. It helped me date all three of my Fox B guns. date? These guns were solid performers in their day and they still are. $350 at 95%. Found this Savage Fox Model B for sale, originally confused it with an AH Fox and jumped at the price tag. Call (866) 582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. Most everything can be easily bought online these days. with a single trigger and auto ejectors it is a sweet 20 ***** and swings perfect. service to the online gun buying experience that is unheard of. As of 1905, he operated under the name A.H. Fox. of a company that is committed to your satisfaction. Estimated Value *Condition, Features, Barrel Length, Specific Model, & Seasonality may all impact value and resale price. by corvairkid Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:46 am, Post Fox Model B - The Fox Model B in 12-, 16- and 20-gauges was introduced by a flyer inserted in some of Savage's 1939 Fox catalogues - and with the .410-bore added was included in the 1940 Fox catalogue put out by Savage. The Savage Arms Fox Model B Series H is a double barrel shotgun that features 2 -inch chambers and fixed MOD choke barrels. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. The LOP is 14in. At least around here. 28" Barrels Choked IMP MOD/FULL. Early B grade 2-barrel set, with 26"" barrels choked Mod/Imp Cyl and 30"" barrels choked Full/Ex, AH FOX PHILA, AE GRADE BOXLOCK 12GA S/S SHOTGUN, 1939 MFG DATE, SCROLL ENGRAVED, 26" #3BBLS, 2 3/4, CHOKED MOD/IM, BORES BOTH .735019 .030, STANDARD GAME RIB, EJECTORS, DBL TRIGGERS, MEDIUM DA, Gorgeous high original condition A.H. Fox XE Grade 12ga made with 32" Chromox barrels. The Model B was offered in 12-, 16-, and 20-gauges and .410-bore. part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. Trying to sell some firearms for an estate. part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. The Fox Collectors forum was founded in 2006 to stimulate interest in the history and production of Fox shotguns. At some point in the early 1970's the 16 gauge was dropped, but the other three bores were available until the end. Frame is beautifully engraved in oak leaf and game scene pattern as see, This is a AH Fox A Grade 12 Gauge. It has nice engraving, and it locks tight. Description: Fox/Savage Arms Modle B 2-3/4 inch double barrel. Call (866) 582-4867, PO Box 1131 13800 Nicollet Blvd Burnsville, MN 55337 2023Guns.com. Butt-stock appears to have . On frames scaled to match. Post Co. The finish on the wood has worn off in some . 530 and No. Reviews. Try this site to narrow down the date range. Save savage fox model b barrel to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. I have no idea why.). Spend your time enjoying the gun you want, not getting frustrated with a complex website that makes gun buying hard. Home. Get ready for your next hunting trip with Guns.com. A.H. Fox - A Grade, SxS, 16ga. I recently purchased a Savage Fox Model B Series H 20 Gauge. The Fox Model B shared many parts with Savage's Stevens-built 5100 action doubles, Stevens No. These were usually more graceful, but seldom as durable as the rugged Savage product. These guns are the original guns that are featured in the A.H. Fox cata, A.H. Fox - XE Grade, SxS, 20ga. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Whether you're sport is big game, small game, or prey - we have you covered! Beretta released its PX4 Storm line in the 1990s without much fanfare, but it since has developed something of a cult-like following. My father purchased it new in the '50s. The retail price was $25. Guns.com is built to be simple easily organized products, useful descriptions from experts, and support to guide you to the right choice. JavaScript is disabled. Get discounts from top brands and our latest reviews! The forearm is under the barrels and does not come up the sides. generous return policy, and handle everything you dont have to go back to The sides of the receiver are engraved with a floral and scroll pattern with "FOX" in a banner . It is serial number 17273. It is very clear, I made no mistake. SAVAGE FOX MODEL IN 16 GAUGE. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. Fox Model B Savage Arms SXS 16 GA Double Bead VR 28" Shotgun Double Barrel, Fox Savage Arms Model B 12 Gauge 26" Shotgun Double Barrels 2.75", Savage Fox Model B-ST .410 Double Barrel Shotgun Hanging Tag, Savage/Stevens 311/Fox Model B Walnut Buttstock, Savage model 24 OU 410 22 shotgun rifle barrel, Vintage Savage Model 30 Series B Takedown 12ga 28" Mod choke Vent Rib Barrel 3", Savage Stevens FOX Model B 20Ga SxS TOP SNAP , Plunger Spring, & Screw #TG1315, Stevens Savage 515 5000 311 530 Fox Model B Replacement Firing Pin, Williams #4, STEVENS Savage MODEL 15A Wood Stock with Barrel Screw 121 120 15 15A 125, Fox B Small Parts Savage Pin Trigger Spring Top Snap Hammer, STEVENS SAVAGE SPRINGFIELD MODEL 94B 12GA 30" BARREL 2 3/4 snap on forend #A3353, (2-Pack) - Stevens Savage 515 5000 311 530 Fox Model B Firing Pin Williams #4, Savage 308 fluted barrel model 10 11 12 - 20'', Savage series B 21 1/2" Smooth bore Slug Barrel 12 Gauge 3" Chamber, STEVENS 77 B Series 12ga Savage 28" BARREL 2 3/4" Cham w/ SUPER CHOKE #TC8530, Savage Stevens FOX Model B SxS DB 20Ga COCKING LEVER w/ SPRING #TG1318, Fox/Savage Arms Model B 12 Gauge Shotgun Wood Forend, STEVENS 54A BARREL,24".410 shotgun barrel, Springfield Savage Stevens model 54a, Savage/Stevens Model B Fox 12 ga New Style Forend Walnut Repro, Savage Stevens FOX Model B SxS DB 20Ga TOP SNAP ASSY, SPRING, SCREW, TRIP AC8755, Savage Stevens FOX Model B SxS DB 20Ga 2x MAINSPRINGS & 2x PLUNGERS #TG1317, Savage Stevens FOX Model B SxS DB 20Ga SAFETY LEVER & PIN #TG1319, Savage Stevens FOX Model B SxS DB 20Ga 2x FIRING PINS, 1x SPRING & 2x SC #TG1322, STEVENS Savage Model 94 Series M 20 Gauge Bore 28" BARREL 3" Chamber, Savage Stevens Fox Springfield Single Barrel Model 220 Barrel Lever + Screw, Savage Stevens FOX Model B 12Ga Side x Side LEFT & RIGHT HAMMERS & PIN #TG270, Savage Stevens FOX Model B SxS DB 20Ga 2x LEVERS , LEVER SPRING & PIN #TG1320, Savage SPRINGFIELD Model 944 Series A 20ga 28" BARREL 2 3/4" & 3" SHELLS #A516, Savage Stevens FOX Model B SxS DB 20Ga 2x SILVER TRIGGERS & PIN #TG1324, Savage 308 Winchester barrel model 10 11 12 SMALL SHANK, Savage Stevens FOX Model B SxS DB 12Ga. Taurus Defender 856 TORO Brings Optic-Ready Performance to a Revolver. 30" Barrels Choked F/F. Philadelphia (PA) gun, pistol grip, original buttplate, double trigger RARE AUTOMATIC EJECTORS, this gun has 100% of th, General Specs:Savage, C2002, 12 Gauge, 7lb 9oz, Screw Chokes, LOP 15 1/4", DAH 2 3/8", DAC 1 5/16" Serial Number:C17A00560 This is the modern edition from Savage Arms, I, AH FOX PHILA, BE GRADE BOXLOCK 16GA S/S SHOTGUN, 1918 MFG DATE, GAME SCENE WITH SCROLL ENGRAVING, 26" BBLS, 2 9/16, CHOKED IC/IC BOTH .007, .662 BORES, STANDARD GAME RIB, EJECTORS, SINGLE SELECTI, CSMC - A.H. Fox, 911 Exhibition Grade, "The All American Fox", .410. About Us. community. The wood that I have seen on these guns varied from plain to semi-fancy. Three choke tubes (fixed IC and Mod. The God who gave us life, gave us liberty at the same time. $400 to $500, depending on gauge and chokes. It would have a letter and number in the oval. Used New; Trade In $ 606.83$ 674.91Retail . Savage Arms Fox Model B Double Barrel 20 Gauge Shotgun. GI#: 102265244. (The .410s sell for more. I aquired this gun from a prominent Fox collection. There does not appear to be a visible serial number, as it is from the 1950s, the date stamps indicate 1957. All rights reserved. Manufacturer/Trademark - A. H. Fox (Savage) Model/configuration -Model B-ST. Introduced in 1939. We have a Next to that is a U and then a W moving from left to right not in a circle. The sides of the receiver are engraved with a floral and scroll pattern with "FOX" in a banner and the underside has a marsh scene with fowl in flight. It locks tight with lever still right. The Savage/Fox Model B Side-by-Side Shotguns. 2 3/4 INCH CHAMBER. Interviews. The receiver and upper tang are casehardened with the lever and trigger guard blue and silver triggers. The receiver and upper tang are casehardened with the lever and trigger guard blue and silver triggers. Nice wood. 30" Chromox Steel Barrels Choked F/F. 12 ga with 26"" and 30"" barrels. 28" Chromox Steel Barrels Choked M/F. Checkered pistol grip stock with plastic grip cap & bolt plates. Price Realized: Details Payment Terms Shipping. This shotgun will make for a great sporting shotgun for shooting clays or game. The moderators will delete any posts that are deemed offensive, abusive or slanderous in nature. The most common variations of the basic gun were the Model B (Mfg. 30" Barrels Choked F/F. View cart for details. The shotgun is a single double pull, no double triggers, should pad has been added many many years ago, it is as hard as the wood itself, there is a plastic bottom guard underneath. by corvairkid Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:48 am, Post be complicated. 28" SPECIAL ALLOY FORGED STEEL BARRELS, SINGLE BEAD SIGHT, NUMBER 3 WEIGHT. Following are some specifications for the Fox Models B and B-SE circa 1975 as provided by the Gun Digest and Shooter's Bible. But for some reason, buying a gun online can Shotguns. MAKE OFFER. by ASavageFox Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:49 pm, Post This is condition rarely seen. Please call Mark 715-814-1295 Pack and ship $55 LAYAWAY:Layaway is available with 1/3 down of final total p. For sale is a great high condition Fox A grade. Is this the "tiny oval" you're referring to? SN 133022, MFG Approx. . Were reader-supported, which means we may earn a small part of the sale from links to any products or services on this site. 14oz., 28 #4 WT. NICE SHINEY BORES. MAKE OFFER. Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. I was given a 12 gauge side by side about 20 years ago. I would love to know where people are finding B's for $400. Chromox fluid steel barrels, Semi pistol grip, skeleton butt, gold oval, schnabel forend, exhibition marble Turk, This is a very nice AH Fox Model C 12 Gauge. Most websites are poorly American walnut straight grip stock, factory butt plate, game rib, gold double triggers, automatic ejectors, A.H. Fox "A" Grade in 12 gauge. Guns.com pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our service@guns.com And our .410 bore guns were choked Full/Full. The TORO (Taurus Optics Ready Option) is touted as the first-ever optics-ready revolver, and being a sucker for red dots and handguns, I had to try it. I see this post is aged, for lack of a better description. The sides and bottom of the frame are decorated by a simple etched "engraving" pattern. Copyright 2007, 2020 by Chuck Hawks. The small oval on the bottom of the shotgun near the hinge (it nearly disappears when broke in half. Trying to date this Fox model B. it's a single trigger w/vented rib. SN non visible. Shipping $30.00 to the continental U.S. Frame: forged steel, color case finish, decorated on sides and bottom, Trigger(s): Double (B); single non-selective (B-SE), Extraction/ejection: Positive mechanical extractor (B); selective ejectors (B-SE), Safety: Automatic, two position, tang mounted, Barrel lengths: 30" (12 gauge only); 28" (12 and 20 gauge only); 26" (12, 20, .410), Chokes: 30" and 28" barrels Full/Mod. Thanks for the info guys. FOX savage arms corporation MODEL B Westfield, MASS, USA. The retail price was $25. Butt-stock appears to have been replaced and forend has either been replaced or sanded and re-done. SAVAGE Model 775A /16ga. He didn't have much money back then, but he somehow scrounged . It has 30in barrels choked Full and Modified. (Savage had purchased Stevens in 1920.). Can anyone point me to a good source? The gun features double triggers and extractors . 2 WEIGHT M/F, 1926, VFI CERTIFIED, vintage firearms inc, A.H. Fox Sterlingworth 12 ga. (Rare Thru Bolt Gun). The Savage Arms Fox Model B Series H is a double barrel shotgun that features 2 -inch chambers and fixed MOD choke barrels. Many online gun sales actually take away from your local The Fox Model B shared many parts with Savage's Stevens-built 5100 action doubles, Stevens No. VERY GOOD BLUE, MIRROR BRIGHT BORES, IMCYL. It has a repair at the wrist. and the letter for the year. The barrels are most excellent and are very clean and sharp. Other standard choke combinations were furnished by special order at no extra charge, at least in the early years.