WebContacteer ons voor meer info betreffende de ticketverkoop van je evenement Not only you have to wait to receive your tickets until 48 hours before the event. Ticket Monster is not a value add in this instance just a middle man collecting money for doing nothing. Look at all of these reviews 95+%% call these people Shysters! Find tickets. I have also realised they were twice as expensive as buying direct from the New York Mets site. What a scam. I got to the venue and I was relived that the tickets worked! They absolutely refused to issue a refund. However, I could give them away because my name is not on them.really? Ticket Monster appreciates the opportunity to respond. Would not cancel sale after I immediately realized the deception. If I do end up getting them by some miracle and they work, i still won't change my mind. Not happy!! I was still nervous, since I havent really ever dealt with 3rd party sites and you always hear horror stories. I would like a refund, but if I cannot get that, then Id better be able to have my tickets. Under the Please select a topic section, select Verified Fan. AS the the rescheduled date approached I started with emails when they told me tickets would be issued closer to the date of the show. Please include a phone number for quicker contact. HOW DO I BECOME A FELD PREFERRED CUSTOMER? I then asked to speak to a supervisor, who was rude and not helpful. TicketMonster ranks 358th among Tickets sites. Shipping is always free and there are no surprise fees If you have tickets with us you can contact us directly from your order. List of Broadway Show Tickets from Ticketmaster. I called FedEx and they said they would arrive by 8pm tonight. Platinum Card and Centurion Card Members can purchase tickets to customized experiences in sports, fashion, fine dining, arts and theater. I called on July 19 and was told that the vendor has until close of business 3 AM to deliver it, then was told it could be as late as an hour before the concerts scheduled start time. I searched and could not find info for your company until now! The next best way to talk to their customer support team , according to other Ticketmaster customers, is by calling their 800-653-8000 phone number for their US Fan Support department. > only site to allow you to pick the exact seats WebContact Information. WebGo to Ticketmaster.com and sign in to My Account. One month passed and no word so I emailed again and they said yes they confirmed the concert was canceled and to be patient while they decided what the best way to handle the situation was. We have tested ScoreBig.com and got positive feedback overall from otherScoreBig reviews. I ordered the tickets from them and 4 days before the game they call to tell me there was a problem with the seating and upgraded me. Tickets for U2 aremobile only entry. Their representative on phone was no help. We appreciate the opportunity to speak. We purchased tickets for Busch Gardens Pre-Pandemic in Feb 2019. He said it is not his responsibility and yelled me no final sale and call to Cinemark. Sharing is what powers GetHuman's free customer service contact information and tools. Please provide us an order number to see if the show is cancelled or postponed. WebGovX delivers military and government discounts on game tickets (including MLB, NBA, NFL), theme parks, concerts and much more. Would not cancel sale after I immediately realized the deception. Simply click the button below, select the event This company has refused to refund the $214.00 I paid as a gift to my son, because the word cancelled was not used. Terms of Use, How to Avoid Fake Speculative Tickets for Live Events, How Ticketmasters Face Value Exchange Works. Advertised Simon and Garfunkel, for a tribute band . For more details, and to see what shortcuts or tools we provide to get better, faster help from TicketMonster, tap or click the link. Date of experience: August 07, 2020. WebContacting Ticketmaster - by phone or otherwise. > voted best in-house customer service WebTicket Monster is by far the worst company I ever had to deal with. Customer support phone line does nothing and email rep gave me an abrupt "No refunds will be offered" with no additional information. GetHuman's relationship is with consumers and not with TicketMonster or organizations like it. They were electronic tickets that arrived about 3 weeks after the original purchase. > mobile ticket delivery within minutes As a 3rd party the NBA is refunding the sellers. button. Contacts Job Department Search Contacts George Hodgson CTO Executive Engineering , Operations 1 email found 1 phone number found Adam Harrison-Friday Director of Operations Director Operations 1 email found Showing 2 of 2 Employee Profiles Number of Employee Profiles 1 6 months later they still have not payed anything and generally only reply with automated messages. Read More Contact Who is TMON Headquarters Dongil Tower 38 Teheran-ro 114-gil Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Seoul, Korea, Republic of Website www.tmon.co.kr Revenue $199.4M Industry Business Services General Business Services Enter the deposit amounts in the boxes. For example, look at our Bank of America Customer Service page. If you call one of these numbers you can get a live agent if you indicate the city of the performance and then you keep stating I dont know to every question until it drops you into live agent. We investigated this issue with the broker and apologize the tickets did not get you. EVER. We appreciate your positive feedback and we are glad you enjoyed the game. Parking. keywords: is TicketMonster a good site, is TicketMonster legit site, is TicketMonster good, is TicketMonster.com safe, is TicketMonster a reliable ticket source, site is TicketMonster reliable, is TicketMonster safe, Ticket Monster reviews 2021. A new Senate bill targets Ticketmaster and Live Nation by protecting venues from multi-year exclusivity contracts that allegedly create a monopoly. Im clearly being robbed, if anyone had this experience can you tell me what did you do to solve it? They were for a Rod Stewart concert that was cancelled because of COVID.I have called several times and still no refund. The tickets are lower cost and affordable. Im waiting for a refund for more than 5 months. I have not received a refund and I, also, never received my e-tickets to attend the show! This place is horrible and i cant talk to anybody cause they will not answer my calls. For more details, and to see what shortcuts or tools Have also purchased concert tickets and they worked fine too! | Read 21-40 Reviews out of 465 90 days later still will with no contact from TicketMonster and No refund. WebFrom your My Account, you can manage your tickets, preferences, and contact Fan Support on existing orders. This is one of the worst companies that I have ever dealt with. I was sent the tickets a week later as I was expected and was way before the show. The show I wanted to go to sold out instantly. For those of us that are frustrated, it makes it a bit more of a 'challenge' to wait for help/resolution/refund/updates. Do not ever even contemplate buying anything from these people. Fine I will call and dispute the charges on my credit card. DONT USE THIS SERVICE! Give me my refund ! However we have nothing but good things to say about ticket monster. We appreciate the opportunity to speak. Or take a look at our CenturyLink Customer Service page. Select Your Order . Every call gets a different response. GUARANTEE SEATS not! Customer service said nothing they can do. Their website has access to any live events. If I could give negative stars I would what a rerrible company. Cost of ticket is also inflated with this broker. Another bill would Use Ticketmaster, StubHub, SeatGeek, & Vivid Seats before you even think about buying a ticket on Ticket Monster. I was not able to identify the specific events due to the limited information on the statement and online. We appreciate the opportunity to speak. I had to phone twice and email twice before tickets were eventually emailed today. Very disappointing. Not to mention waiting on hold 3 different times for over 20 minutes to hear this crap! Find out who the primary ticket seller is for the event of inquiry and purchase from them! They are General Admission Tickets and they are telling me they have 1 hour before the show to get the tickets delivered or I will get a refund! Click the Verify Now button in the alert under I explain that they cannot transfer the amount to the same card used to buy the tickets because the card had to be changed as I lost it. Email, Instant Download, and Mobile E-ticket Delivery. All cpments you can find in the net are really true: This company is either not willing or not able to pay the refund if the event is cancelled. If you have tickets with us you can contact us directly from your order. Thank you ticket monster. So far, I still have neither, and this company has not done anything to fix the problem. i don't have my tickets. The wait times for an agent are typically in less than 10 minutes. Reset password. Discover millions of events, get alerts about your favorite artists, teams, plays and more plus always- secure, effortless ticketing. They say they will arrive, electronically, 1-2 weeks before the show but when I didnt have them 3 days in advance I reached out and they were not helpful. > best price guarantee I received an email from ticket monster saying I will be reimbursed but I'm waiting already for 5 months. Not even a mild though. I then reordered tickets on Ticket Monster for different seats (now much more expensive), only to have my order cancelled AGAIN this time LESS THAN 3 HOURS BEFORE THE GAME STARTED. That was 5 days ago. > 100% verified for authenticity by TicketMaster, Vivid Seats I have an account and need help with an order. Headquarters: 165 Madison Ave Rm 202 , New York, New York, I purchased four tickets from Ticket Monster. Think twice before you deal with this unprofessional company!! . Then my Daughter who is 8 got sick and they told me to go to box office. What the heck. To reach Fan Support about your code, follow these steps: Visit this form. I will never, ever by anything from Ticket Monster or their parent company Groupon again! > best for sports tickets First Round: Oilers at Kings Rd 1 Hm Gm 3 Los Angeles, CA Crypto.com Arena. Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. The NYCB Westbury website directed me to their site to purchase tickets where the price was more than double than Ticket Master. The Order number was 1238312. 2.1 WebWho is Ticket Monster Headquarters 1 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, California, 94043, United States Phone Number (866) 217-4777 Website www.mountainviewtickets.com Ticketmaster estimates that 20-30% of the tickets it puts on sale for popular artists are improperly diverted to the secondary market by bots. Don't trust AAA and Don't trust Ticket Monster! I purchased tickets in December for a concert in May. I thought I was purchasing tickets from the St. James Theater Box office, but instead of taking me to Ticket Master, a company that I never had any issues buying tickets from, I ended up on Ticket Monster. WebBuy U2 tickets from the official Ticketmaster.com site. I' ve been waitung for more then 5 month for the refund since the NBA match was cancelled due to Corona. This kind of information and tooling can be very useful for large companies who tend to make it hard to speak to a real human being to solve complicated customer problems. Submit your form. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. To reach Fan Support about your code, follow these steps: Visit this form. WebContact Contact Us Questions, comments or concerns? Still NOTHING! Thanks. Went to box office 1 hour away and they said nothing they can do because its a third party. You will be contacted on what we find out. Bought concert tics 5 months ago and the show is tomorrow. Login. For obvious reasons, the show was cancelled, and the ticketmonster.com representative I spoke with mentioned that I would receive a refund. Click here to share your Ticket Monster review below. I usually buy my tickets off Stubhub, but this show was restricted from selling on Stubhub. Well, two months have passed and I never heard from them again. Before the sale begins, well The language had been changed after the virus affected the concert venues. Now I am trying tofind a contact to them for refunding. At home, I could not. If the show is postponed then the broker might not be able to obtain a refund. Our tickets were a little spendy, but this is a big show. Contact Us. I hate dealing with Ticket Monster on any level. How to manage your tickets. I found two separate listings for tickets in the same section and row. Ticket Monster cant find my tickets now! Absolutely no one answers to my concrete question. You may contact us directly by email at mscustomerrelations@feldinc.com, by mail at Customer Relations, 800 Feld Way Palmetto FL 34221, or by phone at (703) 448-4000. My Singing Monsters. WebIf you purchased Monster Jam merchandise at a live event or through the Monster Jam Superstore, please contact us at Feld Entertainment Consumer Products toll-free at (866) Partly this is my fault for not being more careful but this no refund policy is BS. I ordered tickets to the 2020 NHL Winter Classic on the Ticket Monster website. 5 Things You Should KnowTicketMonster Review 2021. Earlier in the day while at work I was able to do it. We will gladly reach out to the broker and see if a refund can be obtained. Simply click the button below, select the event you want to talk to us about, scroll down and hit the Need help with this order?' Guests visiting the Ticket Office may park in the metered spaces on streets directly north of Juneau Avenue. NO! I was told via e-mail by a rep that I should no longer reach out to them about a refund as it floods their system. I have been waiting over 2 months for the money, but I have received nothing.Order number: 1229573. I came across Ticket Monster, I bought my tickets at a good price. Their customer service is beyond bad and is frustrating trying to connect and receive a solid response in regards to a refund.They said I would be getting my money back in 30-45 days. StubHubseems to have a larger selection of tickets to choose from to events inover 50 countries, while Vivid Seats has events in just the UnitedStates. 2 years ago we bought tickets to chris stapleton concert. You can trust Ticket Monster though! Bought expensive VIP seats to a concert here we are days from the concert (supposed to get tickets no later than a week out) talk to customer service and get we'll get you tickets in 24-48 hours and calling multiple times with that response it's like you want me to plan a trip to a concert without tickets? Tickets for frozen Broadway my daughters birthday present. As advised in the terms this purchase is considered a final sale and if the show is postponed a refund will not be honored. I see that you have responded to some. WebGo to Ticketmaster.com and sign in to My Account. Ticketmaster provides an online chat but it is only available for previous ticket orders. Their website is currently unusable and asks you to fill out information to get contacted. Ill never book a vacation through AAA again because of them. We bought 4 ticket for NBA match NY Knick vs. Detroit Pistons in NY on April 14th, the match has been canceled and we wrote many email to request the refund, theyve never answered and still no refund has arrived. As a result, we checked your order today and you should see your funds in 3 to 5 business days. And then on October 8th we get an email, that says we will get help with our ticket delivery. Ticketek Agencies. I dont know what to do anymore because Im getting nowhere. I got an email saying Im on the waitlist, what does that mean? Heck either I or Buffet may not even be alive then. Does nothing to try to keep a customer. They are considered to be part of the following sectors and industries: Information Technology, Software & Services, Internet Software & Services, Internet. You can help! As a 3rd party these tickets comes from various sellers and brokers. As a buyer, you can purchase tickets from just about any country around the world, and theyll ship your order on time before the event with the valid tickets you ordered. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Find U2 tour schedule, concert details, reviews and photos. Since the show wasnt officially cancelled, I was told I could not get a refund and would need to use my tickets when the event is rescheduled. STAY AWAY from here. In This Article. Can I request a particular delivery type or ticket format? We were traveling from MN to Florida. No. This company continues to broker ticket sales that are never completed by the third party. Always find great deals and never have an issue with my tickets! I have a copy of the email showing you took my money for the tickets, but no link from you to download my tickets or no tickets in the mail yet! TicketMonster has a rating of 1.23 stars from 35 reviews, indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. We ordered two tickets for NBA for a lot of money. No service might be worse. I purchased a ticket on July 16th and my credit card was charged on that date for an August 5th event. We did make a citytrip to New York and buy tickets for New Jersey Devils vs Hurricanes. I had tickets for New York Knicks vs Charlotte hornets on 17th March (order number 1223510). Need help with an existing order in your Ticketmaster account? Where are my tickets? Remember, only Ticketmaster can provide access codes. WebIn that invitation email, we will include timing details for when you will receive a link to where you can purchase your tickets and your unique access code. My recommendation is to not use this service ever. Even though these tickets come from trusted sellers and brokers we can always reach out if needed. In that invitation email, we will include timing details for when you will receive a link to where you can purchase your tickets and your unique access code. Ticket Monster was unwilling to provide replacement tickets (because the price had increased again), so we ended up missing the entire event. I purchased tickets for a Tyler Childers concert that was cancelled in April. How could they!!! CARE-5869300 1222994/Mutch Date of experience: October 18, 2019 Reply from Ticket Monster Oct 19, 2019 Ive sent 2 more email requests for my money back and have been ignored. WebContact Us Contact Us For any questions or feedback, get in touch with us via email or chat, and we'll be glad to help. What a rip off!!! I never received a reply, nor tickets! I called AAA and they politely said they don't handle the tickets I have to call ticket monster. FRAUD. Buyer beware these people are crooks!!! They are just a pass thru and depending on the broker involved you may or may not ever receive your tickets. As a 3rd party we will reach out. Verified Fan Presale Invitations will be sent on the evening before the Verified Fan Presale is scheduled to start to fans who have been verified and invited to shop. You can purchase up to 4 tickets with your unique code and only for the show indicated in the text you received. I admit that I was ignorant of how concert ticket sales are done these days. Original dates were for 05/25-05/31 AS NOTED ON THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL. Web2. I have zero trust in this company as they are UNETHICAL and acting like SCAM ARTISTS. GetHuman provides free tools and information to consumers that allow them to share their customer experiences and tips with each other for how to contact companies faster and how to solve common problems. Booking reference is 21672257; Ken Sparks Date of experience: December 15, 2022 Reply from Ticket Monster Jan 9, 2023 We They are terrible. To get the sales agent say representative at any time to the automated telephone prompter system. Well, the package has a tracking number but it never shipped. DO NOT WORK WITH THEM. WebContact us via Facebook or Twitter. US Citizenship & Immigration Service (USCIS) Customer Service. My order number is 1238966 and I have just emailed again for the third time. WebContact us If there are any queries regarding your order or our services, please feel welcome to contact us by using the following form. WebTicket limits for events. If you purchase a ticket and can't attend, you can list your ticket for sale at the price you paid on our Face Value Ticket Exchange starting this spring. They NEVER reach out to contact you. If I receive a code, am I guaranteed tickets? I ordered tickets to the 2020 NHL Winter Classic on the Ticket Monster website. I purchased rod stewart tickets in january 2020, before covid. TicketMonster is associated with terms like private, marketplace, b2c, internet by their customers and industry analysts. order no.1192713, Sitejabbers sole mission is to increase online transparency for buyers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 200M buyers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. I purchased 9 tickets from ticket monster for a concert 10 months before the concert. So at noon, without any tickest or e-mails in our inbox, i tried 4 or 5 times again to call helpline, and was every time kicked out during the announciation of the call-back-function without a chance to enter my phone number. Of course my trip was cancelled in April because of all the Covid-19 shutdowns. Ticket Monster appreciates the opportunity to respond. Ticket Monster review purchases are safe and secure. I made purchase 2 Cinemark tickets on ticket monster and this is what I experience from that time which is very terrible. WebNeed help with an existing order in your Ticketmaster account? Rescheduled concert is in two weeks. After that 3 months already passed and I cannot get an answer from this company. Your experience matters. NO TICKETS. Address 100 West Reno, Oklahoma City, OK 73102 Event Schedule (28) Add-Ons Venue Details Seating Charts Select Your Category Select Your Dates Reset Sort By: Date Apr 30 Sun 8:00pm The Kid LAROI: Bleed For You Hip-Hop/Rap See Tickets May 5 Fri 7:00pm Brooks & Dunn: REBOOT Tour 2023 Country See Tickets May 6 Sat 8:00pm Ticket Monster was unwilling to provide replacement tickets (because the price had increased again), so we ended up missing the entire event. > 100% buyer trust guarantee, Ticket Exchange by TicketMaster Complete fraud. Fill in the other required fields. Never rece3ived tickets. Tickets were not delivered until too late to make travel plans. If the show is postponed then a refund cannot be applied but if they are indeed cancelled we can always check with the broker. Please give my money back , it is unapropriate not reimbursing something that was cancelled of will not take place Please give a target date to give a response, this is taking too long, since April!!!!. WARNING: Dont buy your tickets here! I bought them on AAA's web site with my credit card number. The site is very easy to navigate through and there are seating charts that show exactly where a person will be sitting. Ill never purchase through this company again and Id highly discourage others from doing so. The email confirmation states that the tickets will arrive 1-2 weeks before the event. But until the events are cancelled officially, I will hold onto the emails, tickets and contact information! I paid an exorbitant amount for what I thought were decent seats. FRAUD. Is TicketMonster Legit, Reliable & Safe in 2021? Fast forward to 2022, and the event has been rescheduled for April 9 and April 10th at the orpheum in Minneapolis. The game is cancelled because of COVID-19, and we have trouble to reach them and we want our money back. We are reaching out to see if the seller can possibly obtain one which is not a guarantee if the show is scheduled for a different date. I called the company on Monday because I still had not received the tickets and the show is a 2pm this Saturday. Overview Reviews About. I thought I was buying tickets for Hamilton from the theater box office but it was Ticket Monster instead. What a waste of money!If anyone who can help is reading this, my CARE report # is CARE-5995675. WebIn that invitation email, we will include timing details for when you will receive a link to where you can purchase your tickets and your unique access code. Concert rescheduled due to covid. WebBy Invitation Only puts the extraordinary within reach. i need my tickets. Open additional information for First Round: Oilers at Kings Rd 1 Hm Gm 3 Los Angeles, CA Crypto.com Arena. Original dates were for 05/25-05/31 AS NOTED ON THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL. You can shop for tickets if you receive an access code, but its not guaranteed youll be able to purchase tickets. WebThen, contact Bay Tek Games Service Department at 920.822.3951 or e-mail them at service@baytekgames.com for further assistance. NEVER EVER user these people. Shipping is always free and there are no surprise fees attached to purchases. > official resale for NBA, NFL, NHL Another month passed, no word so I reached out and asked for my refund again and was given another please be patient email. We tried to look for an order under you name but cannot find one. Have questions about Ticketmaster Verified Fan? First Round: Oilers at Kings Rd 1 Hm Gm 3 Los Angeles, CA Crypto.com Arena. WebEstablished in 2010 and located in South Korea, TMON is an e-commerce platform selling various different retail styles. The 2nd time I was assured that the tickets were legit and mine. Tickets are available for events across the United States and Canada, and they are sourced from trustworthy sellers. All the flight, travel-booking, Hotels and so on was alredy refunded, but Ticketmonster disapered! We will escalate this matter as well. I purchased concert tickets for a show that was supposed to happen last July. I have been sending email after email with a delay in response, or they never respond back. They told to go back to AAA I did they had to go there. The main Broadway Ticketmaster Phone Number is : (800) 982-2787 This is the only Ticketmaster phone line with live sales agents available for Broadway shows ticket sales. They claimed because it was rescheduled, not cancelled, they couldnt offer a refund. Have tried multiple times to speak with and to find out why they will not refund. When I spoke with them the following day they said the tickets would be sent Fedex to my house and they would arrive before my flight left for NY. WebDelivery Methods 10. Click Payment Options. Live Chat is only available to customers with an existing ticket order via a computer, tablet or mobile device. Heres our top 2 ticket sites we like and use. The calls to USA cost over 25. When you arrive at Windsor, follow the signs and stewards to the queuing and search points: Please use Town gate if you arrive at Windsor and Eton Riverside station. Of course Cinemark saying they cannot handle this issue because it is sales by Ticket Monster. I paid for a ticket but was not able to use it, because there was no confirmation. Well, the website claims dont worry tickets will be sent one to two weeks prior to the event. If theres a lawsuit out for this company, count me in, because this is some shady business practice. Ticket Monster is the one-stop-shop for all things entertainment. > biggest selection of tickets for most events His name was Brandon. Users can access the Ticketmaster support live chat, by logging into their account at Ticketmaster. I was offerred an extension, which does nothing for me because 05/25 was my original travel date. Given that my event date is approximately a month away, I can guarantee I will not receive a resolution before that time. They really suck! Join the 631 people who've already contributed. E tickets always delivered. We tried to get a refund and were told by several people that even though they didn't provide the tickets in the time promised, we would get nothing back. Avoid this seller at all costs. I ordered tickets for Monster Jam in April 2020. So five of my friends go from front and center to not even seeing the stage. Average of 94 Customer Reviews. The TicketMonster review reveals that this site is a reputable company that is dependable and delivers fast. for the best deal compare each site below, TickPick Under Event name, type U2. I contacted Ticket Monster and we worked it all out. I TOTALLY understand frustration with the current chaos of events, but, my events are still pending rescheduling or a decision to cancel. Your experience matters. Find contact details for 700 million professionals. What is Mobile Entry? I will never EVER purchase tickets from these people again. Fill in the other required fields. TicketMonster also goes by or is associated with the names Ticket Monster LLC, Ticket Monster. I had two charges listed on my statement for large amounts. So I called Ticket Monster. This was not disclosed when purchasing the tickets or I never would have purchased them at the price they were charging. TicketMonster.com review has a blog as well that has information on upcoming events and a newsletter that shares coupons and deals on major events. I was with my family and they treated me as I make a benefit with lying. Visit our Verified Fan blog to learn more. I purchased Disneyland Tickets from AAA web site and unknown to me they were using Ticket Monster! Thanks! I bought 4 tickets to Hamilton in Chicago twice and got zero tickets at all. The lottery-style process will be used to determine who gets off the waitlist. My only complaint was that I had to pay more than face value for my tickets. Baltimore, MD 21201. Ticket MONSTER is a MONSTER of a scam. Under the Please select a topic section, select Verified Fan. I purchased tickets for a basketball game and had them cancelled 1 day before an event. I ordered through AAA. We contact them over and over, they beat around the bush, they say we arent using the email we purchased tickets from (which was my husbands email), this place is a scam. erkamka na adonai language, bt telegraph pole map, betsy killed on cruise ship,