Hand-worked details are combined with precision patterns designed using state-of-the-art CAD CAM cutting technology to create a stunning custom-fitted dash cover that will look great in any Sedona Suede Dash Cover by Dash Designs. Advertisement. Various Limited Edition Polyester Custom Dash Cover by DashMat. Quick Lock & Release allows you to insert and remove your phone in seconds, with one hand: when you hear the click, youre ready to roll! The high quality, perfect fit and easy installation make it easy to create an Wood Dash Kit by B&I. Thermo-formable backing for added shape retention. What's the best way to clean this product? Exterior Accessories Categories. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood Wood Dash Kit by Remin. A telescopic arm that adjusts from 7 up to 15 5/16 to fit the deepest of dashes. A tendncia de preo baseia-se em preos dos ltimos 90 dias. item 6 WeatherTech Universal Portable Cup Cell Phone Holder Car Cup Mount New Open Box! Learn more (1005) Write a Review Soft molded to the exact shape of the dashboard (Made for select trucks & SUVs). Free Shipping & Reviews! The dash covers we sell come in materials like velour, suede, polycarpet (polyester), and are made by such prominent brands as DashMat, Coverking and Dash Designs. Protect your dashboard's vinyl covering from the ravages of UV light and extreme heat with a soft, luxurious velour fabric. Reviewed in the United States on February 13, 2023. There are no seams or sew in pieces like regular DashMat patterns have. Preventing your rear deck area of a vehicle from discoloring caused by sun or scratches from your belongings left there, this Rear Deck Cover is a useful item. Love that is has so many options/variations to fit all sorts of phones and fit all sorts of vehicles. Seat Covers. Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2023. If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Tried dry, slightly wet and totally wet applications but it always seems to be falling off. Carhartt UVS100 Custom Sunscreens. Seats. By submitting this form, you agree to the terms and conditions listed. Vehicle Not Listed Above?View our product request form. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Installing a dash kit from B&I is the perfect way to make a drab standard vehicle interior inviting and attractive. Truck & SUV Accessories. WeatherTech is the brand of choice for millions of people around the world when it comes to All-Weather Floor Liner protection. Pretty main stream I would think. I liked it so much I ordered another one for my husbands truck and it is beautiful also.. All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions, used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. You will receive recurring autodialed messages to the number you provided. Installing a dash kit from B&I is the perfect way to make a drab standard vehicle interior inviting and attractive. Slide atual: {CURRENT_SLIDE} de {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Mais vendidos em Mounts & Holders. Dashboard Covers: Dashmat Dash Covers For Car Dashboard DashMat Dashboard Covers Custom Made Dash Covers from $49.99 DashMat Dashboard Covers the #1 Original dash cover, best looking and fitting dash covers. Exclusive by nature, this Dash Cover is a fine alternative to genuine suede leather. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. We are unable to add items to your cart from two different locations. The DashSuede is low knap for a flat, low glare finish and will have high-low shading effects typical of Suede material. Protect your dashboard from harmful UV rays, Upgrade the look of your vehicle's interior, Reduce dangerous glare and reflected heat, Available for Cars, SUVs, Trucks, and Vans, Expert American designers, cutters, and sewers, Solution-dyed fabrics that wont fade or shrink, Bar code product tracking system on all orders, Two quality control checks before shipping, Luxurious Velveteen Fabric That Won't Fade, Precision Patterns and Sewing for a Perfect Fit, Available in 6 Beautiful Earth Tone Colors. TrueTimber Kanati are premium materials that are as tough and as durable as the environments that they will be driven in. Choose a cover for any dash location and take your pick from a wide range of colors (gray, black, brown, etc. The cover sports a subtle pattern, giving your dash a rich Camo True Timber Drt Dash Cover by Dash Designs. But they are dead wrong. A little more cumbersome but, it works. Installing a dash kit from B&I is the perfect way to make a drab standard vehicle interior inviting and attractive. Bottom line,for what Weathertech is asking for this product, it leaves me lacking, and I would recommend looking at other options that are available. If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? . Light Today's dashboard covers are more than just loosely cut pieces of excess material taped across the top surface of your dash. Remin is unique in offering an exterior kit with colors and materials matching the interior dash kits. DashMat Original Dashboard Cover Ford F-250/350 Super Duty (Premium Our DashCare dash covers have sewn fabric on the edges "edge binding". Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. 7 days / week 800.663.1570. Dash Cover Pricing. True Timber Drt are premium materials that are as tough and as durable as the environments that they will be driven in. These are the 3M adhesive backing and trim material. The high quality, perfect fit and easy installation make it easy to create an Wood Dash Kit by B&I. Exterior Kit by Remin. The cover sports a subtle pattern, giving your dash a rich Camo True Timber Drt Dash Cover by Dash Designs. Its Sedona Suede Dash Cover by Dash Designs. Hyundai Sonata Dash Covers | Velour, Suede, Polycarpet, ABS WeatherTech; Popular Vehicles. Covered by a lifetime warranty, this Poly Carpet cover guarantees to protect your dashboard to keep it looking and feeling like new at all times. Choosing this WELLvisors product, you will get reliable protection from UV rays SuedeMat Custom Dash Cover by DashMat. Exterior Kit by Remin. The cover sports a subtle pattern, giving your dash a rich Camo True Timber Drt Dash Cover by Dash Designs. FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) - click on the link (top of any page) for more info on popular questions. Cartist Suede Dash Mat Cover for Honda CR-V CRV 2017-2022 Dash Cover Nonslip Dashboard Mat Protector Sunshade No Glare 4.1 (1,637) $2599 FREE delivery Yiz Dash Cover Mat Custom Fit for Honda CRV 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011,Dashboard Cover Pad (07-11 Black) Z09 4.3 (313) $2980 FREE delivery Sat, Apr 15 Or fastest delivery Thu, Apr 13 TrueTimber Kanati and DRT Camo are premium materials that are as tough and as durable as the environments that they will be driven in. Phone holder pivots, tilts and rotates for ideal viewing of your mobile device. Various Suede Custom Dash Cover by Coverking. They protect against UV rays from the Sun, help reduce glare and reduce heat build-up of the dash. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. Todos os direitos reservados. WeatherTech Dash | Quadratec Great Name Brand, Not So Great Holding Power, Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2023. Recommended for use on luxury vehicles. Installing a dash kit from B&I is the perfect way to make a drab standard vehicle interior inviting and attractive. A friend bought a ProClip holder, and it is superb in design and function. All rights reserved. It vibrates and the suction isnt very good. It also stops the sun from reflecting back off of the dashboard and onto the windshield, thus eliminating glare. It also confirms that this BMW has been registered in California since new. NAPA Auto Parts Win-Win! Explore Sunscreens . You will also add some charm to the interior with Polycarpet Dashboard Cover. DashSuede: 3 layer factory fused construction: DashSuede Face fabric is Solution Dyed Polyester (not Leather!) Carbon Fiber Dash Kit by Remin. Shipping options and costs, including Will Call, will be shown in shopping cart after a delivery address is entered. Select Year Please try again later. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Qty. Please try again later. We use high-quality materials and stand behind them. The high quality, perfect fit and easy installation make it easy to create an Camo Dash Kit by B&I. With a 5-year warranty, custom fit and rugged good looks, Camo True Timber Kanati Dash Cover by Dash Designs. Ford F-150 Lightning - Premium Custom Vehicle Dash Covers - Covercraft Mid and short arms appear too short for any desired installation so we're on the extension model. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. The attached Carfax history report shows no accidents or mileage discrepancies in this X5's past. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. They protect against UV rays from the Sun, help reduce glare and reduce heat build-up of the dash. 2018 Buick Enclave Dash Covers | Velour, Suede, Polycarpet, ABS Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. There are 3 cup holder sizes, so it will work for most anyone. Fits into virtually any automotive cup holder. Shop. WeatherTech; Popular Vehicles. How Much Oil Does My Car A: These custom-made covers install in VelourMat Custom Dash Cover by DashMat. Speakers are generally covered by the dash mat but . Its Sedona Suede Dash Cover by Dash Designs. Installing a dash kit from B&I is the perfect way to make a drab standard vehicle interior inviting and attractive. It only came with a suction cup mounting device. Especially, the quick snap . WeatherTech SunShade Full Kit for 05-10 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK. Browse Silverado Pickup Dash Covers online or call 800-663-1570 today. Coverking has dozens of designs and colors to choose from to match the interior of your car. Protect your dashboard's vinyl covering from the ravages of UV light and extreme heat with the Limited Edition's unique warp-knit fabric. All Rights Reserved. The SuedeMat is not only luxurious - it guards your dashboard from damage from the hot sun. The WindshieldFone phone cradle is over 1/2" deep and expands from 2.5" to 3 11/16" wide. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood Color Dash Kit by Remin. DashMat SuedeMat Dashboard Cover - AutoAccessoriesGarage.com Door Parts. I have other stuff made by this company and have always been satisfied. Edition DashMat Outworks the sun and its damaging UV rays. Shop Car and Truck Accessories at Pep Boys products that are used on a daily basis are flammable and cannot Get proven protection with a DashMat dashboard cover! These are the 3M adhesive backing and trim material. The Best Dashboard Covers Will Keep Your Interior Looking Like New Add To Cart Need Help? We're sorry, WeatherTech.com no longer supports Internet Explorer. These are the 3M adhesive backing and trim material. Your car is your main mode of transportation, and if its important to you to style your ride, look no further than car accessories and truck accessories from Pep Boys. Custom Dash Covers, Custom Dash Mats - Coverking 2000 LX470 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive sale We have the finest-quality products at the lowest prices on the market. The high quality, perfect fit and easy installation make it easy to create an Wood Dash Kit by B&I. type: truck. The thickness of the plastic seems decent. Copyright 2003-2023 CARiD.com. Message and data rates may apply. (#354703012555) l***e (689 . For the most part it was ok but I have an otter box case on my phone to protect it when it gets dropped which happens often because of my work and with that it has to be removed to use the weather tech holder which is a pain , plus the suction cup holder has trouble holding For the most part it was ok but I have an otter box case on my phone to protect it when it gets dropped which happens often because of my work and with that it has to be removed to use the weather tech holder which is a pain , plus the suction cup holder has trouble holding on the windshield with the long arm on the holder. A dashboard cover helps to cut down on glare and protect dashboards from the harsh rays of the sun and damage that can be caused by UV, extreme heat, or extreme cold. The ArtDeco Custom Made Carpet Dash Cover Fits for Ford Super Duty F250 / F350 / F450 / F550 Dash Cover Mat Pad Fits 2013-2016 (with Touch Screen, Black) The ArtDeco Dash Cover for Ford Super Duty (F250 / F350 F450 / F550) Dash Cover -Premium Carpet (Fits 2017-2021 w/Center Speaker w/Collision, Black) The Original DashMat from Covercraft - YouTube The original DashMat has been the most recognized, best selling dash protector available. A little more cumbersome but, it works. Dash Covers. These are the 3M adhesive backing and trim material. Designed with state-of-the-art CAD CAM cutting technology used for precision patterns to ensure a perfect fit and the finest quality, this Brushed Suede cover is a rare find. Installing a dash kit from B&I is the perfect way to make a drab standard vehicle interior inviting and attractive. Installing a dash kit from B&I is the perfect way to make a drab standard vehicle interior inviting and attractive. This DashMat dash cover protects the dash surface from ultraviolet rays that can cause cracks and warping. Amazon.com: Honda Crv Dash Cover TSV Black Carpet Dashboard Cover Fit for 2007-2011 Toyota Camry, Dash Mat Light-Proof Pad, Dash Cover Mat . Q: Fits 07-13 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra Pickup Dashboard Mat Pad Dash Cover-Black. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2023. These are the 3M adhesive backing and trim material. DashMat-like fabrics are used as speaker covers by stereo component manufacturers. Dash Panel Insulator Clip; Deck Lid Latch; Door Handle; Door Handle Set; Door Hinge; . Browse the store! Texas Instruments T1-84 PLUS SILVER EDITION Graphing Calculator & Cover Tested! It can cover blemishes and imperfections of old dashboards. If you're in the market for a pickup truck, in addition to color, upholstery, and engine choices, you will need to choose: Two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive? Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood and wood Color Dash Kit by B&I. Made to fit the contours of your specific dash, Custom-fit design for a perfect fit to your exact vehicle, Durable coat and attractive finish for a sleek look and unmatched UV resistance, Designed to provide an excellent factory fit, Wide range of choices in color and material, UV- and scratch resistant polyurethane protective coating (not on real chrome and real aluminum), Direct replacement knobs available to ensure a proper fit, Durable plastic construction for a long service life, Limited Edition Polyester Custom Dash Cover, Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting Accessories, DashMat 1873-00-25 - Original Black Dash Cover, Dash Designs DT-2173-0CBK - Dash-Topper Poly-Carpet Black Dash Cover, Dash Designs DT-2175-0DBK - Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Black Dash Cover, Dash Designs DT-2183-0DBK - Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Black Dash Cover, Dash Designs DT-2183-0BBK - Dash-Topper Brushed Suede Black Dash Cover, Dash Designs DT-2175-0XBK - Dash-Topper Dashtex Black Dash Cover, Dash Designs DT-2183-0XBK - Dash-Topper Dashtex Black Dash Cover, Coverking CDCV1CH9517 - Velour Black Custom Dash Cover, Coverking CDCV3CH9517 - Velour Gray Custom Dash Cover, DashMat 61873-02-25 - Limited Edition Black Polyester Custom Dash Cover, Chevy Equinox Cheap Iphone & Android Integration. This provides opportunities for 3D Molded Dash Kit by B&I. Ford Explorer; Ford Fusion; Honda Accord; I've tried different angles and positions on the windshield. Sports Logo Gear. [24feb23] Updating to 2-star because after 6 days of use, the holder just fell off as I turned my vehicle. Brushed Suede Dash Cover by Dash Designs. Buy a 2007 Chevrolet Impala Seat Cover at discount prices. be disposed of in drains, storm wate One of the most important The vehicle its installed in is a Toyota RAV4 so, not anything unusual. They believe that it has no specific purpose. Original Dash Cover by DashMat. No room would be provided for creative people who are all about customizing and personalizing their vehicles. Designed with state-of-the-art CAD CAM cutting technology used for precision patterns to ensure a perfect fit and the finest quality, this Brushed Suede cover is a rare find. Be sure to clean the windshield good and the suction cup. Durable coat and attractive finish for a sleek look and unmatched UV resistance, Designed to provide an excellent factory fit, Wide range of choices in color and material, UV- and scratch resistant polyurethane protective coating (not on real chrome and real aluminum), Limited Edition Polyester Custom Dash Cover, Protects your dashboard from fading and cracking, Posted by Lin (San Diego, CA) / August 07, 2021, Pickup Truck Cab And Bed Sizes Are Important When Selecting Accessories, Coverking CDCV7MA7242 - Velour Red Custom Dash Cover, Coverking CDCP1MA7242 - Polycarpet Black Custom Dash Cover, Coverking CRDP1MA7243 - Polycarpet Black Custom Rear Deck Cover, DashMat 1852-00-25 - Original Black Dash Cover, DashMat 61852-00-25 - Limited Edition Black Polyester Custom Dash Cover, DashMat 61852-00-76 - Limited Edition Smoke Polyester Custom Dash Cover, DashMat 81852-00-25 - SuedeMat Black Custom Dash Cover, DashMat 81852-00-47 - SuedeMat Gray Custom Dash Cover, DashMat 71852-00-76 - VelourMat Smoke Custom Dash Cover, Dash Designs DT-2467-0DBK - Dash-Topper Sedona Suede Black Dash Cover. something not perfectly round), you might want to look for a different choice. WeatherTech | Custom Fit Car Mats, Floor Mats, Trunk Liners, Window Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Designed with state-of-the-art CAD CAM cutting technology used Dashtex Dash Cover by Dash Designs. Genuno WeatherTech CupFone Universal Porttil Celular Titular, item 1 WeatherTech CupFone Universal Portable Cell Phone Holder Car Mount Adjustable, WeatherTech CupFone Universal Portable Cell Phone Holder Car Mount Adjustable, item 2 WeatherTech CupFone Universal Adjustable Cup Holder Car Mount for Cell Phones, WeatherTech CupFone Universal Adjustable Cup Holder Car Mount for Cell Phones, item 3 WeatherTech CupFone Universal Adjustable Cup Holder Car Mount Cell Phones, WeatherTech CupFone Universal Adjustable Cup Holder Car Mount Cell Phones, item 4 WeatherTech CupFone Adjustable Cup Holder Cell Phone Mount Black, WeatherTech CupFone Adjustable Cup Holder Cell Phone Mount Black, item 5 WeatherTech CupFone Universal Adjustable Cup Holder Car Mount for Cell Phones, WeatherTech CupFone Universal Adjustable Cup Holder Car Mount for Cell Phones. We will email you instructions to reset it. All Rights Reserved. WeatherTech TechShade . I REALLY like the no hands needed feature of this unit, in that I drive a manual transmission vehicle and need to be able to concentrate on that.especially in heavy traffic. It is easy to install, and can be done in a matter of minutes without any special tools or equipment. It can cover blemishes and imperfections of old dashboards. Well made and adaptable but, in my case, didnt fit the cup holder quite as well as I had hoped. Custom-Patterned for a perfect t, your DashMat. Click or call 800-663-1570. Lights and Light Covers. $181.95. Coverking Dash Covers: Dashboard Covers, Dash Mats by - CarCoverUSA Better that constantly trying to find a good spot to set the phone.Ler a resenha inteira. Sort. Carpet: Made with High UV resistance 100% Solution Dyed Polyester fibers for color fastness and long lasting protection from ultraviolet sunlight! Called WeatherTech and they said they recalled it due to issues and pulled it off the stores. Custom Cargo Area Liners. Top 5 Best Dash Covers - AutoGuide.com Heres a material that wears as well as it looks. Remin dash kits are available in various trim finishes including real wood Color Dash Kit by Remin. Call TrueTimber Kanati are premium materials that are as tough and as durable as the environments that they will be driven in. Edition Custom Dash Cover 697 Vehicle Specific $99.89 (10% Off) $110.99 Shop Now Protect Your Dashboard & Look Good Doing It Carpet DashMat The Original DashMat is still the #1 dashcover Carhartt Ltd. Installing a dash kit from B&I is the perfect way to make a drab standard vehicle interior inviting and attractive. Evaluated for a perfect balance between appearance, durability and value, Dashtex is one of the most popular choices in the industry. The Mazda 3 dash covers sold at CARiD are specially built to fit your car and can be just the thing you need for a positive change. They undergo a thorough and precise manufacturing process, ensuring the highest quality and a long term of use. If youre a truck owner, be sure to peruse our chrome accents, step bars, and truck tool boxes to help organize and personalize your ride. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. The high quality, perfect fit and easy installation make it easy to create an Camo Dash Kit by B&I. Exclusive by nature, this Dash Cover is a fine alternative to genuine suede leather. * Colors vary from what you see on your screen, sample photo. DashCare Dash Covers are cut and sewn products that lay on the dashboard. Coverking Molded Carpet Custom Dash Cover With a 5-year warranty, custom fit and rugged good looks, our camouflage dash covers provide protection that blends in and yet really stands out! Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. x. The thickness of the plastic seems decent. Ultimat Custom Molded DashMat - Covercraft In my Honda Passport, the closest cup size allowed the unit to wiggle back and forth, and I thought it would be much better! Will not warp, curl or shrink. Coverking Dash Covers: Dashboard Covers, Dash Mats by Coverking Coverking Custom Dashboard Covers from $49.99 Coverking Custom Dash Board Covers perfect fit, great look. What's more, you can choose from over 130 awesome embroidery symbols! WeatherTech offers both an Indoor Car Cover made of Form-Fit material, as well as an Outdoor Car Cover made of Sunbrella material. Available in various trim finishes including aluminum and carbon fiber. Available in various trim finishes including aluminum and carbon fiber. Youll also get the opportunity to sign up for Pep Boys Text Alerts. Exterior Accessories. One of these parts is the dashboard. It also analyzed reviews to verify trustworthiness. The industry-leading precision CAD CAM Dashtex Dash Cover by Dash Designs. Tonneau Covers & Accessories. Text, By clicking 'Sign up for Emails' you agree to our, Receive exclusive offers and notifications. Dash Designs Sedona Suede is available in six colors and has a unique perforated surface pattern that provides an elegant appearance. Sierra 1500 Pickup, GMC Designed with state-of-the-art CAD CAM cutting technology used Poly-Carpet Dash Cover by Dash Designs. I tried all of the cup adapter options but, none were quite right. Amazon has encountered an error. WeatherTech (1) Floor/Cargo Mats (2) Covercraft Gift Ideas (23) Rating. Installing a dash kit from B&I is the perfect way to make a drab standard vehicle interior inviting and attractive. Error posting question. In addition, the dash shape somewhat impeded the . aspects of car ownership is keeping up with routine maintenance. Edge binding is done with matching Dashtech fabric. Using the latest technology, this product is made right here in the USA. It was difficult to open it to accept a different size phone. 07 2007 Chevrolet Impala Seat Cover - Body Mechanical & Trim - Fia To avoid encountering issues while browsing WeatherTech.com, please upgrade to a new web browser. Order Floor Liners, Cargo Liners, Side Window Deflectors and other accessories for your vehicle today. ). We ship fast! I like the holder, but occasionally it comes loose from the windshield. All DashCare Dash Cover Face Fabrics are specific for Dash Cover application - they . The side panel is too high & covers the bottom volume button making it tough to adjust volume :-(.Other than that I love it so far. These are the 3M adhesive backing and trim material. The high quality, perfect fit and easy installation make it easy to create an Combo Dash Kit by B&I. Mazda 3 Dash Covers | Velour, Suede, Polycarpet, ABS Recommended for use on luxury vehicles. Colors can look different depending on your display screen or device. These are the 3M adhesive backing and trim material. Various material colors and custom embroidered logos or messages will Limited Edition Polyester Custom Dash Cover by DashMat. Customize your text from a variety of colors, and three custom fonts to add that personal touch to your dash. Returns- click on the link (top of any page) to see our return policy and procedure. Rest it on your dashboard, or mount it to hover above the dash as low as possible ; Holder is over 1/2" deep and expands from 2.5" to 3 11/16" wide, accommodating most mobile phones . Las mejores ofertas en WeatherTech Alfombras de piso, alfombras y For rear dash covers see here Coverking Rear Deck Covers. If an account exists, an email will be sent with further instructions. Bug Deflectors and Ventvisors. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. State-of-the-art CAD CAM cutting technology is used for precision patterns, giving our Dash Covers the best fit, best quality, and best value. odometer: 239500. paint color: black. Q: Dashboard Covers & Dash Mats - AutoAccessoriesGarage.com Protect your dashboard's vinyl covering from the ravages of UV light and extreme heat while adding the rich appearance and feel of suede-like fabric. 1-800-PEP-BOYS (737-2697), Start receiving discounts, store special alerts, and money saving tips, We apologize, we are unable to sign up for email alert at this time. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. 2. Brushed Aluminum Dash Kit by B&I. The Best of WeatherTech - Covercraft Installing a dash kit from B&I is the perfect way to make a drab standard vehicle interior inviting and attractive. Ready for immediate shipment. Shop Cargo Liners. Dash Designs Dash Covers are available in 6 different fabrics with over 40 different colors!