Question 3) Which row in the journey map should include your recommendations? What is the difference between bottom-up design and top-down design? UI UX Design across devices Quiz review.html.pdf, Course7 Week 3 question answer Google UX design.docx, Abdul Wali Khan University, Mardan (Garden Campus), Weekly challenge 3_ Mockups and high-fidelity prototypes _ Coursera.pdf. Question 28) Responsive web apps are more expensive to build. Which of the following app types would work best in this scenario? Adding new design projects to your UX portfolio. Select all that apply. Once you create a list of your competitors, you identify the specific features of those competitors to focus on. Graceful degradation is designing for older devices first and newer devices later. What are some drawbacks to responsive web apps? Graceful degradation is designing from the smallest screen to the largest screen. Problem statements provide information on problems designers are having. Each week Rockstar releases new cars, modes, missions, races, and deals (Free money . Ingrid lives in the same area of the center and does not have any children, but they plan to adopt a child within the next three years. A designer wants to design for the smallest and most basic version of their site, like for. Q2. Step up your career and become a better designer by regularly working on your core design skills. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Weekly challenge 1: Design across devices Quiz Answer Improvement Opportunities Feeling Adjective Task List Action Question 9) What elements make up a problem statement? What should you have to get started with the Crazy Eights exercise? Fun way to learn and improve Design & Product Skills New challenge Every week on a Brand, Product in the news Time required to solve is a few hours but you will get 3-4 days No specific submission format. Fill in the blank: When outlining your goals in a competitive audit, you should include your users, _____, and the products industry. Refine a design's information architecture Incorporate complex interactions and animations Identify a target user's needs and pain points Bring designs to life using visual design elements Question 2) Which of the. Question 11) Q5. As a social person and busy professional, I want to adjust my work hours, so that I can check out books before the library closes. Researcher warns against iPhone Apps of TikTok, Instagram over data breach, A security researcher has made some serious allegations against TikTok, Instagram & stating their iPhone 1 point True False Correct: You will also act as the user's advocate and balance business needs. It depends on the results of usability testing. Weekly challenge 1 The Basics of User Experience Design Quiz Answer February 18, 2022 by Niyander Hello Friends in this article i am gone to share Weekly challenge 1 The Basics of User Experience Design Quiz Answer with you.. File type and project name Development start and end dates Design budget and deadline Project, Please code in Python SAMPLE_DATA = { "West Humber-Clairville": { "id": 1, "hypertension": [703, 13291, 3741, 9663, 3959, 5176], "total": 33230, "low_income": 5950, }, "Mount, Please code in Python SAMPLE_DATA = { "West Humber-Clairville": { "id": 1, "hypertension": [703, 13291, 3741, 9663, 3959, 5176], "total": 33230, "low_income": 5950, }, "Mount. Select all that apply. Which of the following is an example of a strong problem statement? Q5. Design a User Experience for Social Good & Prepare for Jobs Week 1 Quiz Answers, Test your knowledge on mobile-first design principles Quiz Answers, Test your knowledge on designing across devices Quiz Answers, Test your knowledge on problem statements Quiz Answers, Test your knowledge on competitive audits Quiz Answers, Design a User Experience for Social Good & Prepare for Jobs Weekly challenge 1 Answers, Design a User Experience for Social Good & Prepare for Jobs Week 2 Quiz Answers, Test your knowledge on paper wireframes Quiz Answers, Test your knowledge on planning usability studies Quiz Answers, Test your knowledge on conducting usability studies Quiz Answers, Test your knowledge on analyzing and synthesizing research results Quiz Answers, Design a User Experience for Social Good & Prepare for Jobs Weekly challenge 3 Answers, Get Google UX Design Professional Certificate Course Quiz Answers, How To Design A Questionnaire Or Survey | Research Methods Tutorial, Explain Scatterplots and correlation in Details, List out Quality of service [QoS] attributes in UMTS, Conceptual Framework for Internet of Things (IoT), Characteristics of Internet of Things (IoT), Introduction to the Internet of Things (IoT), Wireless Network (WN) Paper Solution Dec 16 EXTC, Business English: Meetings Coursera Quiz Answers Networking Funda, Critical Thinking Skills for University Success Coursera Quiz Answers, Teach English Now! 1 / 1 point It helps businesses create products that are usable and accessible to a wider range of customers. Question 33) Top-down design means designing for the device users access the most and working down to devices users access the least. What elements make up a problem statement? A design team is working on an app for a government information tool and suggests this problem statement: Casey just moved to the area and needs to get information about setting up utilities because he doesnt know who to contact. Prioritizing mobile users ensures access for those with access to other devices. A. Weekly challenge 2: Terms, tools, and frameworks in UX design Weekly challenge 2: Terms, tools, and frameworks in UX design >> Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design 1.As a UX designer, your goal is to focus on the end user. Graceful degradation is designing for older devices first and newer devices later. Please code in Python SAMPLE_DATA = { "West Humber-Clairville": { "id": 1, "hypertension": [703, 13291, 3741, 9663, 3959, 5176], "total": 33230. Your program allows customers to make a recurring payment in order to receive an exclusive incentive. What approach should they use? 8. Review the journey map for user persona Shane: Shane was able to browse the catalog of books, but was not able to find any twentieth century books in a short time. Based on this pain point, you provide detailed instructions for Shane to test their ability to pick up the books. You design a product for users based in emerging international markets and want to use the mobile-first approach. School Assumption University, Thailand Course Title HR 001 Uploaded By SuperNightingale1847 Pages 11 Ratings 50% (2) Q1. As a social person and busy professional, I want to adjust my work hours, so that I can check out books before the library closes. Mobile users access content from a smaller screen, so content optimized for a small screen is important. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. applications may be capable of tracking everything users type in their in-app internet browser, Weekly challenge 1: Design across devices. Adopting a mobile-first approach converts mobile users to desktops users. 1 point Visual and UI elements Digital and paper-based wireframes Clickable and interactive components Front- and back-end site code 2. Which row in the journey map should include those instructions? Fill in the blank: One of the four Cs, _____ ensures a uniform design so users can expect it to feel familiar across devices and products. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id","ae03d0900d47e3099c7c87a6e17e5a7b");document.getElementById("c461f79413").setAttribute("id","comment"); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What should, Question 16 of 28 You have an Azure Storage account named storage1. Consider the following persona and complete the user story: Fill in the blank: As a busy professional and book lover, I want to be able to _____, so that I can pick them up based on my schedule. Select all that apply. Q3. The animation settings determine how the prototype moves from one screen to the next. Fill in the blank: One of the four Cs, _____ ensures a uniform design so users can expect it to feel familiar across devices and products. I do sincerely study but I get confused in the test, this answer keys help. Required fields are marked *. Users will be at home or work when they access the product, Users will be located in emerging markets. What are the other best practices for conducting a usability study? Limit the access to only whats available on both mobile and desktop devices. They incorporate elements including images and symbols associated with health and wellness. Organize the site so its easy for users to find what they want. UX designers make those everyday interactions useful, enjoyable, and accessible. A designer wants to design for the smallest and most basic version of their site, like for a mobile phone. Iconography Typography Layouts Symbology 3. Incorporate complex interactions and animations Bring designs to life using visual design elements, Which of the following modules outlines the different formats to use when collecting data manually? Which row in the journey map should include those instructions? The mobile notifications provide limited information in one sentence, while the desktop notifications provide complete details. If the majority of users accessing a site are likely to use a mobile device, what are some best practices for building a site with these users in mind? The personas needs are included in the problem statement because they identify a users pain points. You decide to design a global communication app for a mobile device first. What do mockups allow designers to do? Statue of Liberty, Fill in the blank: When designing solutions for a large global audience, designers should take the _____ approach. Responsive web apps require an internet connection or cell signal. Q12. In this web story i am i am gone to share a list of top 5 best place visit in USA with you.. | Niagara Falls, Increas, Users will be at home or work when they access the product. What component of the user story addresses the personas goal to access books they want to read when they arrive at the library? Creating wireframes, mockups, along with low and high fidelity prototypes in Adobe XD or Figma. Which of the following is an example of a strong problem statement? Weekly Challenge 1 Research in the design process of Start the UX Design Process Empathize Define and Ideate 1. Weekly challenge 1: The basics of user experience design 50m Week 2 2 hours to complete Thinking like a UX designer UX designers always put the user first. Weekly challenge 3: Design sprints 4. You need to provide time-limited access to storage1. Fill in the blank: Problem statements are a succinct way to reference a users needs. Maybe. Q3. File type and project name Development start and end dates Design budget and deadline Project, Question 27 of 28 You have an Azure web app named Contoso2023. You design a music streaming app for laptops, desktops, and mobile phones. A designer wants to design for the smallest and most basic version of their site, like for a mobile phone. 2. Q4. Building JunkbotsRobots from Recycled Materials: use recycled and craft materials to design the bodies and appendages of simple robots. Limit the access to only whats available on both mobile and desktop devices. What element is missing in the problem statement? It features short and straightforward articles, tools, and reminders. Consider the following persona and answer the following question: Which of the following is a good user story based on this user persona? Google Signals. Question 22) You decide to design a global communication app for a mobile device first. Question 4) Your email address will not be published. Question 12) When conducting a usability study, its important to put people first. Which participant would be the best candidate for the study? Mobile users may move from a mobile device to a desktop site, so it is important to provide a seamless user experience between devices. Question 27) Walt Disney World Resort, If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Just ensure to get your thoughts across Focusing on one design at a time helps you make decisions about the visual aspects of your product going forward. Which of the following is an example of a strong problem statement? It is a fast sketching exercise that challenges people to sketch eight distinct ideas in eight minutes. What are some drawbacks to responsive web apps? Q3. + : Weekly challenge 1: Design across devices 1 Question 25) Weekly challenge 1: Design across devices Quiz Answer. Question 29) how your product can beat the competition. Which app type would be the best option for this build? Question 19) Which of the following options describes data analysis? Developing solutions across all devices and screen sizes includes all potential users regardless of the device. When conducting a competitive audit, what is the next step after creating a list of your competitors? Select all that apply. A website consistent across all devices and screen sizes. Q9. The mobile notifications provide limited information in one sentence, while the desktop notifications provide complete details. Which part of the research plan considers critical measures of progress toward an end goal? Foundations of User Experience (UX) Design Weekly challenge 1: The basics of user experience design Consider the following persona and answer the following question: Question 24) Focusing on one design at a time helps you make decisions about the visual aspects of your product going forward. Fill in the blank: Designing for one screen first allows you to validate your product design, establish a clear user flow, and _____. A teenager needs a scheduler app because they participate in a lot of extra-curricular activities. A designer wants to build a store locator app that requires access to a users location while in use. 4.3 (18 reviews) Question 1. Weekly challenge 3: Mockups and high-fidelity prototypes Graded Quiz Question 1) What do mockups allow designers to do? Why should designers take a mobile-first approach when designing solutions for new potential users? As a busy professional and avid book lover, I want to be able to reserve books in advance, so that I can pick them up based on my schedule. When conducting a competitive audit, what step occurs after a designer creates a list of their products competitors? Review the journey map for user persona Shane: Shane was able to reserve books, but was frustrated with the limited quantity of books they were allowed to reserve. They also help designers _____. Technology Enriched Teaching Quiz Answers. Which of the following is the best design solution to accommodate the next billion users (NBU)? Which of the following factors contribute to your decision? Fill in the blank: When designing solutions for a large global audience, designers should take the _____ approach. What should you use? Fill in the blank: When designing solutions for a large global audience, designers should take the _____ approach. Which app type would be the best option for this build? What is limited in the Crazy Eights exercise? The challenge is to create a design that can launch a plane the farthest distance. Which row in the journey map should include your recommendations? Which row in the journey map should include your recommendations? Weekly challenge 1 Design across devices.docx - Weekly challenge 1: Design across devices Latest Submission Grade 55% 1. Tier-based model Subscription model Spend-based model Points model 4.What is an example of creating a community within the rewards program customers? Please answer these UX/UI Questions Question 1 What do mockups allow designers to do? Users can start a playlist from their laptop or desktop and listen to it on mobile phones, or vice versa, as long as the devices are attached to the same account log-in. It allows you to embellish your designs with advanced features. A problem statement helps designers create the vision for the design. Which of the following is a quality of a great problem statement? A) Creating new ways of modeling and understanding the unknown by using raw data. 9. Youve decided to use an inexpensive method that will allow you to iterate and explore ideas quickly. Weekly Challenge 1: Research in the design process Quiz 2. Review the journey map for user persona Shane: Shane is ready to pick up books from the library, but is unsure of the process to complete this action. The challenge lies in striking an appropriate balance between encouraging innovation and ensuring patient safety. 1. Weekly challenge 1: The basics of user experience design 2. What is the primary device type designers should consider when designing for the next billion users (NBU)? Q1. What elements make up a problem statement? A problem statement helps designers create the vision for the design. Select all that apply. Weekly challenge 1: Design across devices ; Week 2: Creating low-fidelity prototypes and . What elements make up a problem statement? Question 2) Lynn wants a smart device-enabled recipe app to help with cooking meals. from the least expensive product to the most expensive product, from the most complex version to the most basic version. Your email address will not be published. Use the same set of questions with each participant. Which row in the journey map would include Shanes pain points? Graceful degradation is designing from the smallest screen to the largest screen. Add Comment* Receive a new design challenge each week. A design team is working on a design project for a bill pay app. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a66722f4c4f345fa2668b1fbd25c39ed" );document.getElementById("f26f0acada").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Fill in the blank: A wireframe is a(n) ____ of a product or a screen. Why are problem statements used to inform designs? Graceful degradation is designing from the largest screen to the smallest screen. Consider the following persona and complete the user story: Fill in the blank: As a busy professional and book lover, I want to be able to _____, so that I can pick them up based on my schedule. Q1. What is the final step in conducting a competitive audit? Weekly challenge 1: Design across devices. Understanding graceful degradation and progressive enhancement approach when designing across devices. Which of the following factors contribute to your decision? What element is missing in the problem statement? Q4. The animation settings establish the timing a user has to advance from one screen to the next.