I am not familiar with that exact stamp, so I would need to test that ring in person to be sure. Hi Micheal, thanks for commenting. What does that mean? Im assuming that the 10K means 10 karat gold. Mom gave this to him in 1965 he never wore it because as an electrician, he said it would get caught on things and could get hurt. Hi Brian, thanks for asking. Hi Mike, thanks for the comment. Will the yellow colour be the same? Hi Emily, thanks for asking. Of course, we cant say for sure without seeing it in person. 14kp or 18kp) or the word plum. That said, in the absence of any other obvious maker marks, we would assume the P.G. It doesnt have any general meaning in the jewelry world. They then applied chemicals (after mentioning it passed color gradation test) and said 10k..among others..showed up. It could indicate who made the piece or it may be a style number of some kind. Hi Kristen, thanks commenting. Learn a new word every day. This means that the gold content in the item is guaranteed to be no less than 18 karats. Did I not buy a silver cross? This is why they make for excellent gifts. Hello Christoper, thanks for commenting. So, you are certain that it is gold (37.5%/9 carat) and not gold plated or something? Most likely the pg or oh are manufacturers stamps. Its my grandmothers star sapphire ring (also called a Lindy Star?). If you find anything else out about it, please post back here. I have a mans ring that has a stamp of a C with a H in the middle of it and to the right of that is 1/10. Hi Marcelo, thanks for reaching out to us. The AC24 is most likely a manufacturers mark used to indicate who made the ring. Saq on jewelry meaning. From my research, it seems like the air solid part of the stamp indicates that the piece is hollow. Hi, I have a ring stamped 375 italy. Hopefully that helps. Let us know if you have any other questions. Ive taken it to stores in 2 towns. Post back if you find out anything more. Hello, so i was recently trying to sell a white gold jewelry piece from a high-end jewelry store and they have some assaying gold machine that looks like a scanner and when the results came out it said that it was 736 gold and not 750. That sounds strange that they wouldnt offer you anything for a chain stamped 585 2. Of course, if you are in the Sacramento, CA area, you can always bring any jewelry you have by the shop for a free evaluation. I have an 18k GF ring with a huge topaz stone. it contains at least 58.3% pure gold). Hi Kristin, thanks for commenting. What does the asterisk mean? If you see a stamp such as 18K GP, this is an indication that the item is only plated with 18-karat gold, not made entirely of it. Do not spray on perfume or other liquids while wearing your jewelry. First, the 4 could be part of a double stamp. As a side note, the fact that gold bends easily is actually one of its most valuable qualities. Our gemologists dont recognize the GWR stamp, so our best guess is that its either another part of the manufacturers stamp or it is some code that only has relevance to that manufacturer. The only issue is that since pure gold is very soft, the engraving may not last as long and may be more prone to distorting as the piece is worn. Avoid using jewelry cleaners and antibacterial soaps, which may cause more tarnishing. Hopefully that helps, and feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions. Another commenter recently said that Pms is an Outdated Stamp for Premesco Inc., so that could be the maker of your ring. Hi Maribel, thanks for reaching out to us. Hopefully that helps. I have a yellow gold 14k ring with a yellow color diamond. Without seeing the ring marked PD we cant really take a guess at what that stamp means or what it is made out of. Jewelry featuring feathers make excellent gifts as they can represent honesty, innocence and a fresh start in life. First, the pieces could be 10k gold that have been plated with high karat gold plating solution. The 18ct and the weight indicates that the ring may be 18 karat gold (in the US we denote gold purity with karats while many other countries use carats with the C). I have a wedding ring from my great-great-great grandfather that is a solid yellow band with a belt buckle decoration. Is that another possible manufacturers stamp or does it mean something else? I found a gold 10k bracelet in an old jewelry box I bought at a thrift shopbut dont know what the L meant. Hopefully that makes sense, and feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions. What does asl 375 hallmark mean? Thanks in advance. If there is no quality stamp like 18k etc. On the inside on the ring it is engraved 14-18 K0 then there is a symbol that looks like an F placed on sideways facing down, followed by another 0. Hi Mrs. Garrett, thanks for commenting. Hi Theresa, thanks for asking. However, if it was GF instead of just G that would indicate that the ring is in fact Gold Filled and not solid 14k gold. Please let me know what you think . Hi. However, whether or not that marking is accurate is another mater entirely. What does that mean? Hi, I have a 22 inch 10k gold mens figaro chain made in Italy stamped star 763vi air solid. Like 14K Gold Plated? Hi Priscilla, thanks for reaching out to us. What do the stamps mean, please? Why is it marked PLAT? The rest of the ring looks to be silver but only has the letters PD marked inside. My guess is that it means the total diamond weight is 0.15 carats. Hi Carolyn, thanks for commenting. The same rule applies to 18, 10, 585, 750. Can you please tell me what the markings mean? The S or 5 stamp doesnt carry any general meaning that I am aware of. Hi Kendra, the V with a star is most likely a manufacturers mark indicating who made the bracelet. Hi Amber, thanks for reaching out. Plated gold is measured in how many molecules of gold are around the ring. I have one with ao and it has a marking 47va on my ring what is that stamp mean? A brooch, given to me in the 1960s. The stamp definitely indicates that the earrings are made from solid gold, but without seeing them in person we cant say for sure. Hi Tisha, thats a good question. Hi Colleen, thanks for the comment. White gold bridal jewelry is increasingly popular. I have a ring my daughter found in a parking lot it is marked 10kt dgla and has what I assumed were fake stones in it. stamp and the circled v are both probably manufacturers marks (or maybe one of them is a Three Stooges references ). Yes, the 585 stamp indicates that the chain is 14 karat gold. Hi Barbara, thanks for reaching out to us. Id really appreciate your help. The ring he gave me has a stamp 750 and a separate marking on the other side indicating D015ct. The common parts-per-thousand mark for 18K jewelry is 750. Hi Ana, great work! . My ring says 14k JTC 969. what is the JTC and the 969? By law the number is printed inside a box looking a bit like a rhombus. Hi Ter, thanks for thinking of us. Keep your jewelry organized by storing different colors in different jewelry containers. a 1ct diamond) and carats as a measurement of metal purity (e.g. Hi Porsha, thanks for commenting. However, without testing the ring in person, I cant say for certain what it is made out of. Already read your article. Evil eye boho ring by Piraye Jewelry. The cross is one of the most popular symbols used in jewelry because of its close association with Christianity. The clasp will almost always be magnetic (on real and fake chains) because of the steel spring. Click here to see some of the most popular and beautiful 18K gold jewelry. Feel free to contact us, if you would like any additional info. If you want to know for sure, you can bring it by the shop anytime and one of our gemologists can evaluate it for you at no charge. It would be highly uncommon to have 14k jewelry that is then silver plated. Any concerns about NECO? I tried to pawn them to check its purity, the ring is ok but they didnt accept the 585 white gold necklace. I am not familiar with which manufacturer uses the CAP stamp, and unfortunately, I wasnt able to find anything through some quick searching. Hi, just wanted to ask what does just KP mean in a ring? My best advice would be to find a local jeweler with a GIA or AGS trained gemologist on site. I have also a necklace from Italia with the stamp TOB 10kt, Hi John, thanks for sharing. Hi Carl, thanks for contacting us. Since cubic zirconium is only an imitation of a real diamond, it will almost always cost less. Hello, I have a similar question. So, the N is most likely the manufacturers mark indicating who made the pendant. The most I was offered was $400, but Two out of about 10 jewelers literally threw the thing back on the counter with their nose up in the air saying its not real gold. Sometimes engagement rings are stamped 14KP. 90TW? If you find anything out please post it here. Diamond Council of America . Can you please advise why some gold appears vibrant & bright like this? You also need to polish it without scratching it by using either a microfiber or special jewelry cloth. Since stamps vary so widely, it is almost impossible to say with certainty, but hopefully that helps a little. On the inside of the are 2 very tiny holes, one on either side. Hi Jeff, thanks for commenting. Hi Nic, RL is most likely the designer and 10k is the quality of the metal. Our yellow gold dome ring with diamonds is marked inside PLAT 18K. Is this ring really gold? Since diamonds contain carbon, they are much harder and more brilliant than cubic zirconia. In the past, five- and seven-pointed stars were commonly used in jewelry and it was believed that they would bring good luck to the wearer. I recently purchased a gold necklace and the stamp on it reads AG10K. It has 14k on one side and on the other end it has 535. . Hi Louis, thanks for commenting. Was really hoping you could take a look??!! Thanks for sharing your story. Based on other similar stamps, that is likely a makers mark with the VI indicating it was made by a company registered in Venice, Italy and the 61 being a registration number for that company. It fits perfectly, I couldnt be any more happier than my husbands generous gift. I recently purchased an antique wedding band in which it has been engraved the initials of what Im guessing is the previous owner with a date 21. Hi Mariya, thanks for asking. I have a bracelet that has the engraved method 750YS ??? Hi Skye, thanks for asking. Remember, 10G is not 10K and if it isnt stamped with its karat purity (10k, 14k, 750, etc. From looking at a few of the other comments on this page, the 969 stamp may refer to the Zale company. Hi. 18-karat yellow gold ring with blue sapphire. Yes, a gold plated piece has minimal value when compared to a solid gold piece. It actually looks legit. Or, it could just be a manufacturing stamp. Ive been searching every where with no luck, and not ready to go to a jeweler! Hi Lily, thanks for asking. 10k gold with H color and I clarity diamonds or 14k gold with F color and VS clarity diamonds). If you would like, you can send some pictures and additional details (gram weight of the piece would be great) to us in an email, and we can give you an estimate. For When 'Lowdown Crook' Isn't Specific Enough. Called hallmarks or assay marks, there are a very large number but in terms of valuation, the most important deal with metal type and purity. If it is white in color (like silver), then it is most likely white gold. There is a breather hole underneath ring straight under the middle diamond can that be real and valuable to? See it here. Hello Noemie, thanks for reaching out to us. Hello, thats a good question, thanks for asking. Hi, I recently bought a gold rope chain online. Hi Heidi, thanks for commenting. A number like this is most likely a style number or SKU number to identify the style of necklace. The 10G stamp is most likely a manufacturers mark. This symbol is commonly used as a jewelry symbol and is worn by celebrities and even royalty. If you have a very strong rare earth magnet (available at most hardware stores) you can check and see if its the most popular fake. The F-VS part is not referring to the gold purity but the diamond quality. Although it looks like gold, such jewelry is gold plated. Hi the number in parts of a thousands is how in Italy we print the karats of the jewelry. A piece like that may have antique value or historical value beyond the intrinsic value of its component parts (the raw gold and any gemstones). ), we would be hesitant to guess at what it means. Yes, please email us some pictures along with any details you have, and we can try to help you determine how much it might be worth. A slightly more valuable gold would be 10 carats, meaning that it is more pure gold than a 9K., and less a mixture of non-valuable metals than the 9K. Many people believe in wearing Hamsa hand jewelry to attract good fortune, happiness and health into their lives and keep away bad luck. If you are ever in the Sacramento area, feel free to bring the ring by for a free evaluation. I have seen quite a few rings where the quality stamp has completely or partially worn off, so thats definitely a possibility. Thanks for chiming in Steven. Hopefully that helps a little. Many Christians prefer to wear necklaces or bracelets with crosses on them to represent their faith. That is more typically seen in gold filled jewelry at the edges where the gold covering has worn off. It is true that gold from different regions tends to be associated with different colors (Indian gold is typically vibrantly yellow, Russia is known for their green gold, and so on). However, when giving a gift to someone, its a good idea to consider the meaning of the symbols, if any, to ensure that the gift is well received. I have a white gold/diamond (or simulated stone) ring stamped w/ an indescribable swirl mark w/ 2 small dashes that resemble commas. A quality of 375 or 37.5% would indicate that the ring is made out of 9K gold (9 / 24 = 0.375). Sort. All Rights Reserved. It costs much more to produce jewelry using this metal. 24-karat gold is also costly. These are a few of the most common abbreviations you'll see: 10K - 10 karat gold 14K - 14 karat gold 24K - 24 karat gold The ring is a 1ct, 3 prong eternity band said to be 18k. That is how Europeans write dates. Unfortunately, that is not a stamp we are familiar with. ie. Feel free to bring them by the shop and I can test them for you on my gold tester to be sure. I have a beautiful 10kt gold Versace bracelet that I just now noticed (havent worn it in a week) that one of the links are bended ?! What does the triangle mean and how can I check if the stone is more than glass? I am absolutely clueless on the V4 part. Thank you. What does MYG mean? Hi, I know that gp on jewelry means gold plated, but what does a ring stamped with the letters pg stamped on them mean? Please refer to the photo to see what the stamps look like as well as the essay's office stamp. Unfortunately, that kind of antique is not our specialty, so we wouldnt be your best source of information on this particular piece. This means that around 95%+ of the piece is not gold. I inherited a ring that is stamped 14K 969 JTC on the inside of the band that looks like a comfort band not quite round and with 4 small diamonds. BTW, it is very kind and generous of you to answer questions to people concerns about their jewelry. You may have an allergy to one of the alloy metals in the ring that either is not present in your other jewelry or is present in such a low concentration in your other jewelry that it wasnt enough to cause an issue. 2- I have another question about a necklace, the color (Im not sure) is look like a yellow/gold or something like that. company in Korea. I have a beautiful delicate twisted cold chain that I was given as a gift. Generally speaking, 375 means 9 karat gold which can be white or yellow in color. If the fingers are pointing upwards and spread apart, its believed to ward off the evil eye. Life can be so busy, and it's hard to find time to slow down and show your special someone just how much you care about them. I have a wide gold bangle marked vol 10 ct it has no stones on it. If we find out more, well definitely post something here. I just recently bought a 14k white gold ring. I have a 14KT gold chain that also has PP-1 stamped on it & italy. Some plated jewelry has markings that look like real solid gold. Hi I found a ring that has a 14k and a 4 what does it mean. My question is who this ring may have belonged to. That sounds like a lovely ring. Electroplating a jewelry piece gives a more uniform color, hiding variations of the other components and solder lines. Yes, sign me up for the informative email newsletter!document.getElementById("has_js_1683010578.6035_5744").value = "yes"; Note: cookies must be enabled in order to comment. One reads 10K, other reads 1K with a circled C after. Please and thank you in advance. Visit the link. Thank you. But, the metal color is not generally indicated on the stamp. Hopefully that helps. Was hoping you could please help me? Hi I recently bought a necklace and cross pendant from a mom and pop silver jeweler. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for jewelry, Nglish: Translation of jewelry for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of jewelry for Arabic Speakers, Britannica.com: Encyclopedia article about jewelry. Hopefully that helps, and let us know if you have any other questions. Another person commented about a similar stamp a while ago. Hi Tom, thanks for thinking of us. We still dont know who that stamp refers to. 21.4.35 is April 21, 1935 It seems likely that TOB was used by a larger jewelry manufacturer then. And is there any way to unbend it -bring to a jewellers to fix it? Thank you so much for your help. However, it is quite difficult to tell which company or individual the MO refers to. Hopefully that helps. Hi Steph, thanks for commenting. The 10k part, of course, means that the ring is 10k gold. I know they are real gold (at least an auction house said they were but would not tell me the karat weight unless I was willing to pay quite a lot for a full appraisal). Suggest. We will definitely do the same. 305 is not a standard stamp. I am so thrilled to have you visit this website. You are right that the P.G. is most likely a manufacturers mark. Hi Dan, thanks for contacting us. Hopefully that helps, and if you are in the area, feel free to come by the shop for more information on your rings. The 750 stamp is also a good indicator which is another way to denote 18k purity. In general, 21k gold will be softer than 18k gold because there is more pure gold in the alloy and pure gold is a very soft metal. The MO stamp is most likely a manufacturers mark, indicating who made the chain. A.C. Hi Ana, thanks for commenting and for the kind words. Hi Cheryl, thanks for commenting. The noun MYG has 1 sense: 1. one ten thousandth of a centner Familiarity information: MYG used as a noun is very rare. What does MYG mean as an abbreviation? If you find out which company it refers to, please post back here so others can find out too. Thanks! Hi Nividha, good question. It is most likely a manufacturers mark indicating who made the ring. That said, it is more than likely that your ring in genuine 14k Plum Gold (we would need to see it in person to say for sure though). Thanks! Hopefully that helps, and feel free to ask if you have any other questions. Gold Purity and The Differences Between White and Yellow Gold, Comments: Gold Purity and The Differences Between White and Yellow Gold. The chain is clearly silver but my cross pendant has a 375 stamp followed buy a 305 stamp. Or, it could mean 14 karat gold that was designed by PG. . I was Told that the Eyes are Real Diamonds but Not the Rest of them on the Head. That second stamp is most likely a SKU or style number from the manufacturer. Please let us know if you are able to find out what it means. Beyond that, we couldnt say anything about the stones without seeing them. Marks on these pieces include 925 or Sterling. AB. What Is the Difference Between 10-Karat and 14-Karat Gold. This number will likely only have significance to the manufacturer. Manufacturers can safely use the coating on gold, silver, bronze, stainless steel, and other materials. Did you ever find out what it (cursive L) was? It is most likely a "Makers-mark". Hi Kimberly, thanks for commenting. Its a kind of dark yellow. I have a yellow gold cluster ring that is marked 18KT6c. The stamp 375 indicates that the piece contains approximately 37.5% pure gold with the rest being alloy. Accessed 2 May. This is also referred to as 9k gold. The only stamp is on the inside and is simply a 6 or 9. It makes your jewelry piece more durable. In the case of a gold filed ring (indicated by the GF you mentioned) there is slightly more gold (about 1/20th to 1/40th of the total weight normally), but the value is still vastly lower than a solid gold ring. I have a hold ring marked 10kt 420 PG. Oh my goodness that is it exactly. How do you join knitted squares together? In general, to convert a parts-per-thousand number to karats, divide by 1000 and multiply by 24. The gold must be at least 0.5 microns of an inch thick. Sorry I couldnt offer more guidance. We can give you a rough ballpark if we had some more information (total gram weight, diamond size, color, cut clarity, etc.). Without seeing the ring though, its difficult to say for sure. To Arden Jewelers I have a ring that is stamped 14K MO I would like to know what does it means? I have a womans ring that is stamped 14K with a triangle after. A wide range of colors is achievable by co-depositing gold with other metals. Is it really gold? The air solid part means that the piece is hollow, but Im not 100% sure what the rest of the stamp means. Thank you. I thought it was fake and gave it too my toddler to play, but if your husband got you a nice gift with the same stamping Im wondering if its really real and maybe take it back. The other stamp is a bit more cryptic. If the stamp was 999 that could mean pure gold, but it would be a very uncommon thing for a ring like that to be made in 24k gold (its too soft). The locket was somewhat greenish/gray and old brass looking.. does 14 k gold look like old brass? It is 14/24, which equals 58.3% gold and 41.7% alloy. Of course, now you have the unenviable task of trying to take something back from a toddler. Im taking it to him tomorrow if I find out any information I will post it on here. Standard marks are the guaranteed standard of purity or fineness. Lets just say Im glad we use karats with a K here in the States. The ring marked GB14K P seems to be marked as gold (possibly plum gold). Assuming the stamp is legitimate the chain is white gold. The vol part of the stamp probably indicates the manufacturer/designer who made the bracelet. 4. On the description it says 18K White Gold Filled. Other marks that denote gold plating are: RGP - rolled gold plate HGE - heavy gold electroplate HGP - heavy gold plate GEP - gold electroplated Hi Jamie, thats a good question. Im not familiar with which company or individual might have used it though. Thank you in advance for any assistance you are able to provide, That stamp most likely indicates that the piece is 14k plum gold, meaning it contains precisely 58.5% pure gold. Hopefully that helps, and if you are ever in the Sacramento area, we would be happy to take a look at it for you. 2 May 2023. I thought it was a simple silver band but inside it was stamped pms 10k and i wasnt sure if it meant anything at all. Hey I was wondering what does C14KP mean? Hear a word and type it out. Hopefully that helps. Would the C indicate age or region where the ring was made (not using the traditional K for gold). Is it real gold or fake? Symbols make jewelry more meaningful and can be an expression of your values, faith, and ideals. If you are in the Sacramento area, we would be happy to have our gemologists take a loot at it for you. Sir..my ring with stone/diamond mark OR 750 14 its meaning? Acheter. Hi Rusty, thanks for asking. It has PMS 14kp marked inside. Hi Craig, thats not a stupid question at all; thanks for asking. Very strange? That concerns me. Although, without seeing it in person, we cant say for sure. The star 763vi stamp is most likely a manufacturers mark and/or possibly a style number of sorts. Hi Tere, thats a good question. We would love to know. And, 0.08 is most likely the total carat weight of all the diamonds added up. I would recommending having your bracelet checked by a local gemologist, if you need to be sure. Normally, when a ring has multiple metal markings like that, it means that parts of the ring are made in different metals. If its 14k, the original shine and luster will be restored, however, if it is plated, the polishing will remove the plating and dramatically change the look of the ring (maybe not what you are hoping for). 2. Maybe its a 23 carat gem? Is my chain fake? The important thing to note in the description is the Gold Filled part. Take a look at the great selection of gold at Amazon. So, there is only about 12.5% of the mixture available for the white metals that change the color. Thanks for asking. That usually means that the piece is made with 18 karat gold. Symbols stamped on jewelry (Gold Markings). Other than the sentimental value to it. Of course, if its possible that part of the stamp has worn away and it is actually 14KP, then that would indicate plum gold. Karated gold used in engagement rings can be from 100% gold to as low as 37% gold. The Etsy seller may be grouping different diamond qualities with different metals (e.g. Vintage refers to objects that were produced during a certain time . Where to shop in Asiatown Harwin Drive's shopping district is the place to find home decor. It was a gift By law every manufacturer of precious metal pieces has to be registered and the registration mark is mandatory on every piece together with the purity mark. Its always hard to track down exactly who the stamp refers to, but if you do find out, post back here in case anyone else is looking for the same stamp. If that percentage gets any lower, there just isnt a high enough ratio of the white metal additives to make the finished product truly white. You can use a cotton or soft cloth to rub your jewelry and remove any dust or dirt gently. I was just wondering what it meant? The ROD portion of the stamp is most likely a manufacturers mark indicating who made the ring. Hi Nikki, good question, and sorry for the slow response. Some wear meaningful jewelry as a symbol of their culture or faith, whereas others wear them as amulets for good fortune and protection. Thanks so much! Hello, thanks for commenting. Coating maintains your items beauty by protecting it from scratches that can happen as you wear it over time. What is the answer to today's cryptoquote in newsday? We know it is the heraldic metal and it is a rare yellow mineral that is the most malleable and pliable of all metals. Hi there, I have a antique watch from my grandmother that is a Gruen with stamp 300733. Would you have any information on what the WB stands for and/or why there is a symbol above the 585? The list of 308 Jewelry acronyms and abbreviations (April 2023): 50 Categories. Was there ever anything figured out with this? Because the price is only $4, so Im pretty much confused. So how can I know? So, the stamp is meant to indicate that the design is copyrighted by that company. Once the metal is refined, you should be left with roughly 35-37% of the original weight in pure (24k) gold with the reminder in alloy metals like silver, copper, nickle, etc. Do you know if this mean it is 23 karat white gold? Whats that mean? 10K LYG 8 15.8 GRMS. Thank you and God bless! on silver (western) jewelry mean? AG is the symbol for Silver in the periodic table of the elements. I have a diamond ring with 14 Kw P stamped on the inside. Have any sure tests I can do at home? Do they allow knitting needles on planes? If you might have any information please help! have gold chain marked 6IVI. Theyre both 14k. Here we have listed the most common marks for 18K gold that you could find stamped on such jewelry. If so, what countries mark gold that way? Took it to several places who said was fake. Hopefully that helps a little and thanks for commenting. I am ready to purchase a 24 Mariner gold chain with following stamps: 10KTItalyAir SolidMO. What does the stamp mean? st martin parish president; About. When you see it on your jewelry, it means that gold is the primary metal used to create it. Without seeing the piece in person, its hard to say for sure what the holes are for. It is possible that PD by itself means the ring is palladium, but its definitely not common in our experience. Inside, its got a c inside a circle just like a copyright symbol. Can you sell items made from sewing patterns? Youre probably right in assuming that this was simply a double stamp. Unfortunately, there are unscrupulous people who stamp jewelry as gold when it isnt, so we cant always rely 100% on the stamp. "MYG." If it is yellow in color, then it is likely gold plated over the silver. Unfortunately, I dont know which company or individual it refers to though. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c0e5ce97f731598 Airport Code, Airport, . If you are not sure what metal a piece is made out of, you can always bring it by our shop, and we would be happy to test it for you at no charge. Beyond that, I dont much information for you. Do Eric benet and Lisa bonet have a child together? And those options are more expensive. On the inside it is marked 10KR exactly as this. , Good Morning, my wife recieved a pair of earrings, with a stamp inside 14k a/c, what means? Gold is an expression of love. So I was just wondering what the GWR means since its right next to the 10k stamp. Hello Dominick, thanks for commenting. If you have any questions, thoughts, or concerns about this page, please leave us a comment.Don't worry. Any ideas? Hopefully that helps, and if your interested, you can see pictures and read more about the 4 Cs of diamonds on our article. Without seeing this one in person, I cant really say for sure. What does the R stand for?