Pelletier Logging Facts: Pelletier Brothers, Inc. Bouton, Iowa Keep in mind that Western Star was already starting to get heavily involved with The Pelletier's in Western Star's Marketing. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. 2 north of Parkersburg, W.V. Wayne Allan Pelletier, 48, beloved husband of Sandra (Hajkowski) Pelletier, of East Hartford, CT passed away peacefully October 9, 2018 surrounded by his loved ones at St. Francis Hospital after a long struggle with a rare and aggressive Non-Hodgkin T-Cell Lymphoma. Some fledglings are capable of sustained flight when they leave the nest, while others may need several days before they can fly any distance. A huge Screw you to Western Star??? It has some info on the Pelletier Titans. Don't know if the power plant owns them o, Well you should stop by more often, everyone has their own opinion. Where is Bobby Goodson logging located? Only problim with that is i dont even know where any clines are any more havent seen any for about 10 years or so. http://www.truckpaper.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=4413399&lp=TRK. That Western Star the Red Baron drove had planetaries and an 18 RR with a 4 speed Spicer Aux. Display as a link instead, However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. The van he collided with is incredibly damaged as well, with the right passenger side nearly gone. Add HISTORY. The forum is owned and maintained by Watt's Truck Center, Inc. an independent, full service Mack dealer. Both series aired nationally on the Discovery Channel and are sometimes seen in reruns. Our government should be helping citizens like them not people who are refusing to pay their rent/mortgage and also refusing to work. I agree, Mack has gotten a lot better since mp7 mp8 mp10, the asset era was a disaster, junk electronics, trying to make an 11 and 1. Their show was awesome. American Loggers was a television series on the Discovery Channel. Our local steel mill used to supply GMC Truck and Bus Division with steel, so they bought a bunch of steel fender 5 Star's. I am confused if there is lack of demand then why is it so hard to get it stores are out especially pressure treated I had to search 15 stores for a beam that I ended up getting from someone that does it at home. Good looking rig though. Don't know who bought it but you can buy it back from the insurance company for the right price. Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999. Who died on Reality TV stars from. Here is picture's of the new International they just bought sometime after the first week of June. If there are 225 red marbles. Our privacy policy. That picture that was posted on here awile back was a Western Scar. Electrical power-line installer and repairer. 5 Where does American loggers take place in Maine? Clear editor. The Giving Guide helps nonprofits have the opportunity to showcase and differentiate their organizations so that businesses better understand how they can contribute to a nonprofits mission and work. Like so many others it is sad to see old long time relationships end. Ive heard theyre difficult folks to work for haha. She is a freight train! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Buy from $1.99/episode. Storyline [ edit] The show follows the Pelletier family from Millinocket, Maine. They have a good size fleet of Clines at the power plant on rt. American Loggers is a television series on the Discovery Channel. Even after 105,000 miles of torment on the golden road, she is still tight. Their flight feathers are about 75% of adult size when they depart. Language links are at the top of the page across from the title. JMHO. It's in NH hauling logs and chips. The thing that clinched it for me was suddenly the Pelletier brothers were on the truck show circuit all expenses paid by Western Star before the Mack's even had a chance to break in. What happened to James Smith Jr of S&S Logging? WesternStar96, what do you know about this truck, a GMC General? Nice portions, and everything comes out from the kitchen served up perfectly. Radio and telecommunications equipment installer. I was wondering how many CLs there were in the fleet. Its a brutal and dangerous existence in which one error can yield horrific consequences: mangled equipment, injury, and even death. Used to be a company close by that rebuilt the clines both prime mover tractors and coal haulers but there outta business now. Your previous content has been restored. What blue collar jobs make the most money? I'm really curious why you do don't see or hear anything about the Mack Titans on American Loggers. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Gerald Pelletier, Inc. of Millinocket, ME. American Loggers follows the seven brothers of Pelletier Inc., a family with timber in its blood. The burgers are filling and most items off the menu are pretty good, especially if you're hungry. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons: $237,570. Someone its not clear if its Gabe or the other car was towing a kayak, and its now restingforlorn in the middle of the road. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. MILLINOCKET, Maine Pelletier Loggers Family Restaurant Bar and Grill opened in March 2010 when the Pelletier family was riding a wave of fame thanks to their starring in the Discovery. The few times I have watched he show they run 12' wide or so.They are having problems with roll overs. Two Maine loggers-turned-TV-stars are onscreen again in an appeal to get federal emergency relief to the struggling timber cutting and hauling industry. Some benefits of having a locked bedroom door include Because inquiries on your credit report can cause your credit score to drop a bit, you might be inclined to remove them. Asia Pacific +65 6212 1000. Gerald Pelletier Inc and Pelletier Brothers Inc. have represented true logging spirit by working the great north woods for three generations. [1] The bumper is wrapped around the tire completely, and the windshield is almost bent in half! Which action should the nurse perform when conducting health assessment interviews with older clients? It does not store any personal data. You cannot paste images directly. I saw that too. Rudy Pelletier, co-owner of Gerald Pelletier Inc. in Maine, said the amiable, hardworking logger was sidelined from time to time because of his diabetes. Somebody there must know something, but I don't know who to ask. Aside from all the Titan issues I hear drummed up for the Pelletier Macks, there were a couple of other issues that seemed to happen around the same time as the Titans were purchased. Watch inHD. This article relating to reality television in the United States is a stub. Eldon Pelletier and Rudy Pelletier are two of the seven brothers who operate Gerald Pelletier Inc. and Pelletier Bros. Inc., which together do business in logging, trucking and manufacturing. This Maine-related article is a stub. Watch inHD. The agent name for this business is: Pelletier, Martin. Representing the American blue collar spirit, the Pelletiers are but one of many proud loggers who still put in an honest days work and make their living off the land. The business status is Admin. Our privacy policy, To ensure the best experience on our website, articles cannot be read without allowing cookies. One of the Largest Well-Run, Family-Owned Logging Companies in America. Hollywood Life, Latest Hollywood Celebrity & Entertainment News. Your link has been automatically embedded. I took part in a focus group last week for an unnamed truck manufacturer in Toronto. They said if we can get the last few bugs worked out of the MP/D engines they will be the best out there. Correct me if I am wrong but weren't the Macks delivered around this time??? http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/. American Loggers Insurance is a nationwide insurance program designed by experienced forestry and logging professionals offering the nation's most affordable coverage and effective equipment protection programs for the Logging and Forestry industries. Eldon Pelletier and Rudy Pelletier, whose Millinocket business was the subject of the former American Loggers reality series from 2009 to 2011, have released video statements calling on President Donald Trump and Congress to provide emergency financial relief. American Loggers TV Series 2009- 1h IMDb RATING 5.4 /10 128 YOUR RATING Rate Reality-TV The Pelletier brothers battle long hours and harsh conditions as they ferry huge pieces of timber along unpaved northern Maine roads in massive trucks. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Add Apple TV. Western Star's brochures have Pelletier driver "Bone Crusher" posing with his Western Star for promotional shots for Western's logging brochures long before he happily accepted his Titan to drive. Logging is a vital part of the state's forest products sector, worth an estimated $7.7 billion annually. Display as a link instead, Deceased Ax Men star Jimmy Smith. The company did not sign for more episodes because they were asked to do more than just cut trees. How many trees can a logger cut in a day? Not that much harder to turn. They have a good size fleet of Clines at the power plant on rt. Americas +1 212 318 2000. Wow, thanks for all the info. Money talks. Initially parents and siblings stay in the . What kind of insurance does American loggers have? When a fruit tree fails to produce quality fruit, its fruit are exceptionally messy on the ground, it harbors pests Floyd Mayweather has another exhibition bout booked as he returns to Japan to face MMA fighter Mikuru Asakura as part of an upcoming RIZIN card scheduled in September. HollywoodLifers, our thoughts are with Gabes family during this difficult time. Gerald Pelletier, Inc. has 27 total employees across all of its locations and generates $1.20 million in sales (USD). I miss it. Another issue that was featured during several episodes was the emergency gall bladder surgery performed on truck driver "Bo-Bo", the effect on his family and co-workers, and his recovery. Notice how they run 14' wide with 10' mirrors. It doesn't cost anything to pay attention. Got big bodies on them, and they have a couple of big DMs there too. EMEA +44 20 7330 7500. BigMackTrucks.com is a support forum for antique, classic and modern Mack Trucks! Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. Don't know if the power plant owns them o, Well you should stop by more often, everyone has their own opinion. Due to our new system upgrade, we are requesting all existing users to update their password. The Maine medical examiner's office has confirmed the death Friday night of David McLaughlin of Milo. The various behavioral forms that nonverbal communication takes are referred to as nonverbal, Why give alpha blocker before beta blocker in pheochromocytoma. Doing Business As: Gerald Pelletier, Inc. Company Description: Gerald Pelletier, Inc. is located in Millinocket, ME, United States and is part of the Specialized Freight Trucking Industry. How many marbles does he have altogether? Maybe your right, its about the politics with the 'Scar dealer. Only the fool needs an order the genius dominates over chaos. Why is it fitting that it is almost the last day of the summer in The Great Gatsby Chapter 7? They're working on getting rid of the Mack Superliners right now and they're also working on turning all of the Mack CL-Series into dump trucks, Each time they trade in a Mack Superliner, They take the dump body off of it and put it on one of the Mack CL-Series and the fifth when and air lines that were on the Mack CL-Series will go on a Mack Superliner before it is traded in, They have the same amount of Mack Superliners as the Mack CL-Series, The Western Stars that still currently remain in the fleet with Truck #67 being the newest truck as well as the Black Western Star 4900FA and the Black Freightliner Classic that Gilley currently drives are the trucks that will become the spare trucks for hauling logs like the Mack CL-Series are now, This also includes Truck #48, Truck #52, Truck #54 and Truck #55 as while, Too, And whatever remains of other older Western Stars above Truck #75 will assigned drivers in them and will be assigned to the drivers that move around equipment and haul around low beds, They do however still currently have five of the Mack RD-800's that are still spare trucks and haul logs to this day. Afree guide to job and career opportunities in Maines essential industries. Watch it on Prime Video or discovery plus Stream TV Shows on your Roku device. April 10, 2011 in Modern Mack Truck General Discussion. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". 2 north of Parkersburg, W.V. Daimer Benz is dropping some serious coin into Star's marketing these days. 84 companies named Maine's 'best places to work', $1.2M grant will fund Jackman, Winterport health care access pilot programs, On the Road with Mainebiz in Presque Isle, On the Road with Mainebiz in the Kennebunks, KeyBank will close four Maine branches in June, Wright-Pierce promotes from within for president-CEO role, Nine health tech startups named to new accelerator at Roux Institute, Colby College hires an MIT senior leader with Maine ties as dean, Maine mirrors national trends for organized retail crime, Old Orchard Beach motel sells outside the family for first time. Now those are real log trucks! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Just like the old Cline coal haulers we used to have here. Don't know if the power plant owns them or they're contractors, they use them to haul something from the plant over across rt.2 to the backside of a hill, can't see any more from the road. How long can a foreign object stay in your ear? The business status is Expired now. Love from Chicago. What happened to American Loggers TV show? The organization has received a federal grant to begin offering services after the first of the year. With principles rooted in strong family values, stewardship of the land, and good old fashioned yankee effort, the Pelletiers continue today the company founded by Gerald Pelletier in 1976. He said a lack of traffic downtown was the primary reason, although fans of the show still came for snapshots with the programs stars and to sample the restaurants American fare. Meanwhile, the family has expanded the fields they work in. The Maine medical examiner's office has confirmed the death Friday night of David McLaughlin of Milo. Swamp Loggers Cast Member Dies. Swamp Loggers Bo Dead. They wanted us to start having more fighting, more drama and Im not willing to do that, said Bobby. The series is currently shown in reruns on the US Network Quest. At American Loggers Insurance Program, we are passionate about protecting your business and the workforce that makes it all possible. j : Want to grow your Instagram profile? I've even caught an E9 powered RW in some of the shop scenes on a few occasions. Paste as plain text instead, Answer: 750 marbles. Know I have sen a Wstar in Ms with a what I assume was a 14' wide trailer axles and all. I stand corrected by the way with some information I had given four years ago in 2019 Truck #93, Truck #94 and Truck #95 as the three new 2011 Western Star trucks that were bought brand new during the third season that I said were traded in on Truck #103, Truck #104 and Truck #105 being the three International HX's that were bought brand new in 2019 are actually still in the fleet to this day, Even though they were supposed to originally trade inTruck #93, Truck #94 and Truck #95 as the three new 2011 Western Star trucks that were bought brand new during the third season they had ultimately ended up trading in Truck #62 on Truck #105, Truck #67 on Truck #103 and Truck #84 on Truck #104 as a very last minute decision, Truck #93, Truck #94 and Truck #95as the three new 2011 Western Star trucks that were bought brand new during the third season were decided to be keptas a very last minute decision in 2019and had also survived being sold off during the auction the Pelletier's had when they had decided to down size the company, Truck #79 that was also seen on the show as the lighter blue Western Star with the shorter slash cut stacks that Jason Nice and later a rookie driver by the name of Derrick "The Preacher" Barnett had drove also still remains in the fleet to this day, Truck #75 that was a black Freightliner Classic that was seen driven by Steve "Gilley" Gilman is another truck that was seen on the show that still remains in the Pelletier Fleet to this day, Truck #72 that was seen all through out the show every season that was a darker Gray Western Star that had looked black is one of the other last trucksthat was seen on the show that still remains in the Pelletier Fleet to this day Truck #72 would of actually been Danny Pelletier's loaner truck during the beginning of the third season of the show while he was waiting on Truck #91 to get fixed after he had rolled it over, Of course Truck #77 and Truck #78 also remain in the fleet today as previously mentioned in this thread along with Truck #48, Truck #52, Truck #54, Truck #55, Truck #60, Truck #61, Truck #65 and Truck #66 (Newer Western Star Pelletier Truck) which are all Western Star trucks that were seen all through out the show, Three other trucks that still remain in the Pelletier Fleet today that were originally bought brand new during the second season of the show that were also seen on the show here and there are Truck #86 and Truck #90 which are both Western Star trucks as well as Truck #98 which is a silver Kenworth W-900 with maroon fenders and a little coffin sleeper although Truck #98 was one truck that was never seen on the show during any season, Truck #116, Truck #127 and Truck #133 are all newer Western Star 6900's like what Truck #96 was in which Lester Dube the Red Baron seen driving Big Foot on the show currently currently has the newest Western Star 6900 of the three being Truck #133, The only other Western Star 4900's that have been bought for the fleet after Truck #96 besides Truck #102 was either Truck #136, Truck #140, Truck #142 and Truck #144, Truck #96 was sold in the auction and had went to a dealer in upper state New York where it was sold to someone out in the mid west from there, Truck #97 which was the very first Cat Truck that was Bright Red that was bought new in 2012 as a left over that was titled as a 2011 is also some where out in the Mid West right now along with the second Truck #99 which was Maroon, Truck #80 being Big Foot that Lester Dube the Red Baron drove on every season of the show and Truck #85 being The Three Little Pigs as the tri axle Western Star truck that Eldon Pelletier had bought brand new during the first season of the show were both originally sold to Liberty International in the auction in 2019 from when the Pelletier's had down sized the fleet eventually Irving that is a logging company an hour north of me had bought both trucks and had painted them both yellow and had mounted a crane on the back of both of them, Truck #74 that was seen being driven by a rookie driver by the name of Jake Laweryson from the third season of that he had a head on collision accident with that was said to be a total loss was actually also fixed and was traded in some time in 2012 I had also forgot was eventually sold to someone out in New Hampshire, The last known truck that I know of that was also sold to someone in New Hampshire after it was traded in now that I think of it would of been Truck #76 which was a Western Star that was seen in every season all through out the show, The three problematic 2008 Western Star trucks with the C-15 550HP Cat Engines (Truck #81, Truck #82 and Truck #83) that were traded in on the three2011 Western Star trucks (Truck #93, Truck #94 and Truck #95) that still remain in the fleet today during the third season of the show were all bought by J & S Construction LLC out of Presque Isle which is another town in Maine, J & S Construction LLC out of Presque Isle also bought Truck #68 which was the truck that was traded in on Truck #91 which would of been the second Mack Titan, Truck #102 being the 2017 Western Star that was previously mentioned in this thread that was listed in the auction ended up being bought with Truck #96 by a truck dealer in Upper state New York in which was eventually sold to someone around that area, Truck #99 was originally a blue cat truck that was the same color as Truck #79 and Truck #81 that was a replacement for Truck #92 which also involved in a roll over years ago and was eventually written off from the insurance that had sold it as a parts truck to someone in upper state New York eventually Truck #99 was replaced with the Maroon #99 Cat Truck and eventually after the auction the Pelletier's had bailed out someone with a silver and gray Cat Truck that is currently Truck #99 in their fleet right now, Truck #100was originally an even lighter blue cat truck that Truck #91 was traded in on that had burnt down years ago in which was another write off by the insurance company and now Truck #100 is a solid silver cat truck that still remains in the fleet to this day, Truck #101 was a candy maroon cat truck that I also forgot was sold to someone in the auction from out in the Mid West in 2019, Starting with Truck #106 and ending with Truck #111 are the rest of the cat trucks that still remain in the Pelletier Fleet to this day that were in the Pelletier Fleet colors with the Pelletier Fleet company stripe, Starting with Truck #112 and ending with Truck #115 along with Truck #118, Truck #122, Truck #123, Truck #135, Truck #138 and Truck #143 are Freightliner Coronado day cabs that still remain in the Pelletier Fleet to this day that were in the Pelletier Fleet colors with the Pelletier Fleet company stripe, Truck #117, Truck #119, Truck #128, Truck #129 and Truck #141 were the last four cat trucks that still remain in the Pelletier Fleet to this day that were in the Pelletier Fleet colors with the Pelletier Fleet company stripe, Truck #124, Truck #125, Truck #126, Truck #137 and Truck #139 are all International HX Day Cab's just like Truck #104, Truck #120, Truck #121, Truck #130, Truck #131, Truck #132, Truck #134, Truck #145, Truck #146, Truck #147, Truck #148 and Truck #149are Kenworth W-900's day cabs that still remain in the Pelletier Fleet to this day that were in the Pelletier Fleet colors with the Pelletier Fleet company stripe. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, National Motor Freight Traffic Association, Glossary of the American trucking industry, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=American_Loggers&oldid=1133457401, United States non-fiction television series stubs, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 13 January 2023, at 22:18. That is awesome. He said a lack of traffic downtown was the primary reason, although fans of the show still came for snapshots with the program . Copyright This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Watch inHD. We dont know a lot for sure about next season--the leaks have been few and You need to upload documents (e.g. The trucks where 12' if memory serves me correct. I know nothing about that truck or what happened to it, They had still kept the business though and the good news is that not very many trucks were sold off from the fleet although alot of equipment and trailers were sold off in that auction, Yeah, #91 was the one that they had to repair the oil pan in one of the very first episodes it was seen in during the second season of the show when Danny Pelletier had taken the very first trip with it, Truck #91 was rolled over three different times the very first time was with older Danny Pelletier (He actually had three different roll overs while being assigned to both of the Mack Titans the first time was in Truck #91 and than the other two times was in Truck #92 after he had got assigned to it after Bone Crusher had got done) Danny had talked about the first time Truck #91 was rolled over in one of the very first few episodes of the third season of the show and than there was a rookie driver by the name of Eric LeBeau during the third season that had rolled over his truck twice in one week that was also with Truck #91, The other Mack Titan was #92 which is also currently some where in New Hampshire right now that was actually fixed as I had previously said in this thread and put back on the road, Truck #70 that was traded in on Truck #98 that was a Kenworth W-900 during the third season of the show is also currently out in New Hampshire right now and the last known truck that I know of that had went to New Hampshire was Truck #71 in which they had referred to in the fleet as The Curse during the first season of show because just like both of the Mack Titans Truck #71 was also rolled over three different times, Truck #71 would of been the first Western Star that they had traded in on Truck #92 which would of been the first Mack Titan delivered to the Pelletier's on the show.