Pachecos campaign learned about a controversial history Allen had while with NMSP where he committed perjury and they have been running a TV ad calling Allen a dirty cop because he was sued for an unlawful search while Allen was employed as a New Mexico State Police officer in the late 1990s. But I do want city residents to eventually have the same level of services currently provided to county residents. ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) - The Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office is set to provide details an April 16 deputy-involved shooting that left a man dead. He seems to be more popular among Democrats and activists than among Republicans. Candidates for Bernalillo County Sheriff May 31, 2022 | Elections, Elections, News | 0 | The Independent reached out to all of the candidates running for Bernalillo County Sheriff with a questionnaire. However, once a state mandate went into effect in 2020, Gonzales embraced the technology and now identifies it as one of the high points of his tenure, along with other technology incorporated into the department. Swearing in ceremony just after midnight on January 1st, 2023. Our agency will work cooperatively and collaboratively with all of our area Law Enforcement agencies, and Criminal Justice stakeholders, the District Attorney's Office, the Law Office of the Public Defender, mental health and chemical and alcohol abuse counseling professionals, services for disabled and the homeless, and employment providers, and educational/vocational institutions, in the shared interests of addressing and curtailing criminal behavior and addressing underlying, root causes of criminal behavior,and providing systems and societal alternatives to criminal ideation and lifestyle. He now works as a lead instructor at the Central New Mexico Community College law enforcement academy. For all intents and purposes there are two leading candidates for sheriff in this election. APD investigates homicide outside of Motel 6. My . Gonzales says he has no regrets over the course of his leadership of the Sheriffs Office, but he does foresee some challenges for the department moving forward. New Mexico family seek answers after hit-and-run, City Council agenda: Mayoral powers, punishing speeders, 2023 state baseball, softball tournament brackets, Event brings visitors to Ntl Hispanic Cultural Center, 1 hospitalized after crash near Coors, Paseo del, More from KRQE NEWS 13 - Breaking News, Albuquerque News, New Mexico News, Weather, and Videos, Migrants killed in I-25 crash, authorities say, NFL players daughter drowns after falling in pool, Skydiver dies after parachute malfunction, Where you can use expired Bed Bath & Beyond coupons, Some could see northern lights again: Heres where, New Mexico firefighter threatens to sue over DWI, New Mexicans gather to hold ranch-style sale, Drunk driver given second chance, kicked out of probation, Survivor helps women after escaping Toy Box Killer, Milder night ahead, some breezes cooler temps east, Thousands head to El Santuario de Chimay on Good, Whats happening around New Mexico Apr. Dreyer: Fun Question! We reserve the right to remove obsce Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office If we can learn anything from Portland, its that we dont need this kind of 'help' from the White House. The SJPD, however, did not elaborate on Ho's charges and how many of his associates have been arrested. He said the city no longer resembles the one from his childhood and he worries about increased fentanyl use as the drug comes over the border from Mexico. Body cameras provide impartial evidence of whats transpiredwhich is helpful to the public and to deputies. He was leading among the four Republican candidates with 48% of the vote last night. As a city resident and your Sheriff (if elected), when Albuquerque residents are crying out for fundamental public safety services, I am torn because my obligation is to protect and serve all Bernalillo County residents. WASHINGTON U.S. I really believe we have to work together because there are so many, you cant just do one warrant roundup on a Friday afternoon and then you dont see another one for two months down the road.. The third candidate is Libertarian Kaelan Dreyer a 21-year-old activist and farmer who has never served in law enforcement. Allen said he was pushed out and targeted because of this incident and because he disagreed with the sheriff on other things, as well, including the resistance to getting body cameras until it was mandated under state law. I am proud that county residents enjoy prompt andquality public safety services by first responders. With that, the biggest challenge for me would be recruiting and retention. The law enforcement profession has been under tremendous scrutiny in recent years. Mora: I believe body cameras should be automatically activated in every citizen police encounter. Allen admitted that he should have communicated more clearly with other officers and further reviewed evidence before court. Body cameras are key to reform and transparency. Sheriff elect John Allen was sworn in along with his new chosen leadership outside of DWI operation command post which under way. Snedeker: Our agency will ascribe to, and employ current and modern methodology in our Law Enforcement activities. Within his executive staff, Allen has appointed Undersheriff Johann Jareno, the first immigrant to serve as. We also must overhaul and improve how BCSO works with APD and our law enforcement partners to communicate better, share resources, and allocate officers and deputies more effectively. They also act as advocates for survivors of domestic violence and other crimes. As for advice for the next sheriff: They want to be listened to. Published: Friday, October 7th, 2022 at 6:38PMUpdated: Friday, October 7th, 2022 at 9:47PM. Koren: As to de-escalating crisis situations. Social Advocacy resources, treatment professionals, mental health resources, and professionals, should be utilized whenever dealing with such situations. The Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office is the largest sheriff's office in the state and employs 458 staff 305 of whom are sworn deputies. Pacheco is a former Albuquerque Police Department officer and former state representative. I am going to run, probably not going to win, but whatever, Dreyer said. Sheriff Elect Allen also appointed recently retired APD Sergeant Hollie Anderson to the position of Major, which is a newly created position to the Office. Pacheco, whose parents moved from Rhode Island to Albuquerque before he was born, grew up near the North Valley and went to Valley High School. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. They are (R) Paul Pacheco and (D) John Allen. Senator Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.) issued the following statement calling for the resignation of Bernalillo County Sheriff Manuel Gonzales, III. At a news . bernalillo county sheriff manny gonzales 400 roma albuquerque, nm 87102 office: 505-468-7100 fax: 505-468-7299. catron county sheriff ian fletcher 100 main reserve, nm87830 office: 575-533-6222 fax: 575-533-6722. chaves county sheriff mike herrington #1 st. mary's place roswell, nm 88202 Both candidates are former law enforcement officers - Allen retired from the Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office after a controversial time with the NM State Police and Pacheco retired from the Albuquerque Police Department after 27 years. Allen endorsed the City of Albuquerques legislative request for $10-million. I feel like, here in New Mexico and Albuquerque, policing is just out of control. I will do this as sheriff. These candidates did not respond to The Paper. Paul served with APD for 27 years and was elected to the State House of Representatives for District 23. What is the first major change you would like to make at the BCSO? Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Kaelan Dreyer, who has no law enforcement experience is running as a self-described protest candidate. As NTSB investigations can sometimes take years to complete, Allen clarified that he isnt waiting for the entirety of the investigation to finish before a potential relaunch of the unit. Many of the Democratic candidates have focused on investing in data-driven policing and underlying issues like mental health. Support for Paul Pacheco goes beyond his campaign and into creating a safer and overall better community. We must focus our limited enforcement resources on efforts that will have the most significant impact on violent crime in our communities, especially the gun violence that is often at the center of the problem. RPBC Welcome Center. A safer community pursued with integrity and an unyielding commitment to New Mexicans. KOAT sat down with the sheriff to learn about the early changes to the department in an exclusive interview. 10/7, 8am: The three men vying for mayor of Albuquerque faced off on September 27 at a forum hosted by the New Mexico Black Voters Collaborative. The best public safety practice with regard to crisis intervention is to take a layered and multifaceted approach by training all stakeholders (i.e., law enforcement, firefighters, medical personnel, social workers, teachers, etc.) Why is Biden announcing 2024 bid now, and what will change? Dreyer: The Homicide rate is a complex issue that can not be solved solely by politicians. Snedeker: Community involvement and outreach is the foundation of effective and successful policing. Discussing homelessness, Allen acknowledged the challenge the city is facing balancing the needs of the unhoused versus those who choose to commit crime. Allen: Running is my favorite outdoor activity and its something Ive kept up with since high school when I ran track for West Mesa High School. ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) A Tinder match led law enforcement to an Albuquerque man allegedly posing as a Bernalillo County Sheriff's Office deputy. County Manager's Division; County Manager; Capital Improvement Plan How do we move forward instead of talking about the past is learning from the mistakes the current administration has done and improving on them, he said. Lastly, we must rely on violent repeat offenders. Social advocates fulfill a unique and important role by working toward individually tailored services to simply help people. Bernalillo County Sheriff releases details on deadly deputy-involved shooting. KRQE News 13 spoke. Allen spent 19 years with BCSO and four with New Mexico State Police and is a lead instructor at the Central New Mexico Community College law enforcement academy. The Sheriffs office has been plagued by an inability to work with other jurisdictions and hostility toward transparency, the public and the media. 7 Apr. He lost in the general election on November 2, 2021. Picture from Facebook people for Paul page. Albuquerque, NM 87113. Calling policing local tyranny, Dreyer said he was interested in running for sheriff even before his brush with the office last year. I will strive to make sure our deputies are the best qualified to serve our community. Under prior Sheriff Manny Gonzales III, the Bernalillo County Sheriffs Offices relationship with Albuquerque Police was notably strained. Close Menu. Taylor is a reporter with our Poverty and Public Health project. In November 2017, Joshua Mora son of then-undersheriff Rudy Mora fired at a pickup truck, killing the driver and passenger, because he said he was afraid he and his sergeant would be run over. They encompass the values he holds and the ways in which he plans to instill them. I believe it would be most effective for the communities affected and involved to look at the root causes and try to solve it themselves. For people experiencing poverty, drug addiction, and homelessness, a trained social worker is much more helpful than a deputy because the social worker can address immediate concerns and put the individual on a path toward addressing root causes. Address, Phone Number, and Fax Number for Bernalillo County Sheriffs Department, a Sheriff Department, at Roma Avenue Northwest, Albuquerque NM. This is a beautiful community. In September 2022, then-Sheriff Manny Gonzales said it might take years for a similar helicopter program to get going again. Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. Thats something we cant have, that is a gateway to the violent crime problems were seeing., Allen also acknowledged the challenge facing property owners in dealing with homelessness. BCSOs three social workers certainly possess special training on de-escalating crisis situations, however, they often work on follow-up and referrals to any wrap-around services from field deputies. Sign up for our Newsletters Pacheco. There are three major area commands under BCSO jurisdiction, yet only two Social Work & Advocacy officers (and one position is vacant). Instead of collaborating with the Albuquerque Police Department, the Sheriff is inviting the Presidents stormtroopers into Albuquerque. I will restore public trust and rebuild morale at BCSO so we can better fulfill our core mission of public safety, through 21st century techniques and training. Intelligence-led policing is considered one of the most important law enforcement philosophies to effectively fight and prevent crime. That case settled with the driver he stopped for $30,000. I dont want to be scheduling On Patrol: Live, I know people think thats access to the department, and some people thing thats true transparency to the department, Ill agree and disagree.. Bernalillo County Sheriffs Department Suggest Edit Address 400 Roma Avenue Northwest Albuquerque , New Mexico , 87102 Phone 505-768-4100 Fax 505-468-7299 Bernalillo County Sheriffs Department Services Records Inmate Records, Sheriff Reports & Records, Traffic Accident Reports Services The challenges I would face if elected sheriff can change quickly. Referencing a couple of high-profile police misconduct cases that fueled anti-police rhetoric, Pacheco said law enforcement has pulled back and is now afraid to engage or enforce laws. I would say to our deputies: continue to stay focused. Pacheco has told us over the years that he has Portuguese and Spanish genes and the pronunciation on the east coast where his family is from, is "Puh-CHEE-co" He said he told us that he made a promise to his mother on her deathbed that he would carry on the east coast pronounciation of "Puh-CHEE-co". Social work is a very important aspect of emergency services. On the Democratic side, theres John Allen, who served with the New Mexico State Police for four years before joining the Bernalillo County Sheriffs Office in 2001. In addition to the three social workers, BCSO works in partnership with crisis intervention clinicians. Another department will take the lead.. Find 6 Sheriff Departments within 42 miles of Bernalillo County Sheriffs Department. The MCTs are a blend of BCSO Crisis Intervention Deputies and Clinicians with Bernalillo Countys Behavioral Health Department to respond to requests for de-escalation. We are primarily a crime based news source and so it is with great anticipation that we wait to see who will be our next elected Sheriff of Bernalillo County. Emphasizing partnership with Albuquerque Police, which also operates a helicopter, Allen said hes interested in sharing services with APD. If so, why? TELEPHONE NUMBER: 1-505-508-5624. It is imperative that all stakeholders, including law enforcement personnel, understand and respect these facts. Were a victim, all of us, of this crime and, as the chief law enforcement officer, thats something I need to address immediately not on Jan. 1, Allen said. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Panthers oust record-setting Bruins 4-3 in OT in, Kraken beat Avs 2-1, eliminate defending Stanley, Grab your fancy duds for Met Gala mania with Karl, Harper could return to Phillies lineup Tuesday at, Curry scores playoff career-high 50 as Warriors down, Padres rally for 2-game Mexican sweep, beat Giants, VIDEO: Man takes BCSO on chase through South Valley neighborhood, BCSO advisory board seeking public comment on two issues, Soccer champions crowned for classes 4A and 5A, Tickets available for River of Lights 2022. Metro 2 helicopter crashed near Las Vegas. Homelessness is not a crime, Allen said. I intend to expand personnel in this area not only for de-escalating crisis situations but to provide the community the services it needs. Its for the community to feel they have a representative, that they are represented in our department.. Bernalillo County; MDC Arrest List. Mora: Today's policing environment is endangering officers' health, wellness, and performance. He also served as Deputy Cabinet Secretary for the Department of Corrections and Deputy Director of the Security Threat Intelligence Unit. "As a Constitutionally Bonded Sheriff, I will be Constitutionally putting the Constitutional authority back in the hands of 'We The People'," he declared. New Mexico and ABQ News, Sports, Business and more, By Elise Kaplan / Journal Staff Writer See ya later! At a subsequent news conference Friday afternoon, Allen endorsed the City of Albuquerques legislative request for $10-million to help fund a metro-area warrant taskforce. And if it could be dealt with internally, or if it was something that needed some sort of outside monitoring.. Bernalillo County Sheriff Department will be led by the newly elected Sheriff John Allen. Dreyers friends had interrupted the event with the offending drone. Consistent and comprehensive review, analysis, and evaluation of Departmental policy, procedure, and practice, coupled with meaningful dialogue, engagement and interaction with the community, will be characteristic of our agency. Manage the news you want to see, read exclusive content and explore other subscriber benefits. I will continually work with community stakeholders, and the County Commission to ensure the Bernalillo County Sheriffs Office is adequately staffed and funded. BERNALILLO COUNTY, N.M. - Have you seen the new TV show highlighting the work law enforcement do across the nation? Also, our body-worn system that we put on our deputies is very state-of-the-art, Gonzales says. Proactive policing for the crime problem just isnt pulling everybody over, its also being engaged with your community and having that trust, Allen said during an interview at a park next to CNMs campus. Once we start getting our numbers up, I think thats something that can possible come to fruition, Allen said. Allen said his disagreements with Sheriff Gonzales included concerns about Undersheriff Moras involvement in the investigation. When public servants perform better, the community benefits. The Albuquerque Journal reports Allen is a former homicide sergeant with the department who garnered 41% of the vote among all seven candidates based on partial unofficial results last night. Gonzales could not seek reelection because of term limits. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. He said he would like to add two more mobile crisis teams to BCSO, as well as two more deputies to the crisis intervention teams. Allen had been sued for an unlawful search when he was a rookie officer with State Police an incident he has said he learned from. How do we not relive the past, correct it, and make a better program?. Crime is all of our problem and pointing fingers rather than sharing resources and strengths makes us all less safe. , Photos: Sky News 13 flies over Good Friday pilgrimages, PHOTOS: Storm moves through New Mexico leaving snow, Snow causes difficult driving conditions across NM, Map: New Mexico Veterans Monuments and Memorials, BestReviews.com - Top gifts to make everyone happy this spring, Mothers Day inspo: This foot massager has 20,000, Drew Barrymores Walmart collection is perfect for, Best Mothers Day gifts for the budding plant mom, Best Mothers Day Gifts for moms obsessed with books, 13 Broadcast Pl SW, Albuquerque, NM, 87104, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Manuel Gonzales III (Democratic Party) was the Bernalillo County Sheriff in New Mexico. 's requests for answers to the questionnaire for BernCo Sheriff: Matthew R. McCoy (D), Patricio R. Ruiloba (D), Sheridan J. Lund (D), David T. Bibb (R), Paul A. Pacheco (R), Dereck Alan Scott (R), Joshua James Ryan Lawrence (R), No comments on this item I find it shameful that the state legislature had to pass a law to force Sheriff Manny Gonzales to embrace body cameras and its unsurprising that both Democratic undersheriff candidates running for Sheriff are on record opposing body cameras. Since Im a small farmer in the North Valley, I basically live outdoors! You know how it is to drive around in this county the speeds, the were not paying attention to stop signs, red lights are suggestions so basically whats happened is, its emboldened people, theyre not being held accountable.. Comments are monitored. Sheriff elect John Allen was sworn in along with his new chosen leadership outside of DWI operation command post which under way. Terms and Conditions. About Us Contact Us Sheriff Gonzales wasnt representing Bernalillo County when he opposed body cameras. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. Cameras should be in use and operation at all times. Both candidates are former law enforcement officers Allen retired from the Bernalillo County Sheriffs Office after a controversial time with the NM State Police and Pacheco retired from the Albuquerque Police Department after 27 years. I mean technology-wise were very satisfied with the records-management system. He was charged with petty misdemeanor battery and misdemeanor resisting an officer, but the case was dismissed when the prosecution didnt appear for hearings. The Republican race was much smaller, with four candidates vying for the spot. In an incident that made national news last year, Dreyer was arrested amidst a scuffle over a so-called Dongcopter a drone with a phallic object attached to it during a mayoral campaign event for Sheriff Gonzales. I think its one of the most important things that whoever sits in the seat of the sheriff and represents the Sheriffs Office listens to the people. Allen defeated Republican Paul Pacheco in the November general election with roughly 54% of the vote. While this type of policing does not go so far as to identify who will commit the crime, it does pinpoint hot spots to help law enforcement anticipate the approximate time of day and area of town where police might anticipate another crime. 2d ago. Among the Democratic candidates three of the seven worked alongside Gonzales, a Democrat, who did not endorse any one candidate, but donated to the campaigns of former undersheriff Rudy Mora and current undersheriff Larry Koren, according to the Secretary of State's office. Matthew McCoy (D), Patricio R Ruiloba (D), Sheridan Lund (D), David Bibb (R), Paul Pacheco (R), Dereck Allan Scott (R) and Joshua James Ryan Lawrence (R) did not respond. And during the summer months, I enjoy kayaking, flying aircraft, playing tennis, and riding bikes or motorcycles. KRQE NEWS 13 - Breaking News, Albuquerque News, New Mexico News, Weather, and Videos. There are a few big projects Gonzales says they laid the groundwork for during his time, including building a substation in the Northeast Heights two million dollars for that is on the ballot tomorrow. Arrests for today's date are automatically displayed. Albuquerque, as you know, falls entirely within Bernalillo County and there are several neighborhoods within Albuquerque which are patrolled by the Bernalillo County Sheriffs Office. Im certain I will not get along with the corrupt leadership(Especially given Im a bit infamous from last years Dongcopter incident) however Im running to give a voice to the numerous citizens of Bernalillo County fed up with the corruption and violence seen in local police and suggest changes that is needed. Most Popular Pages. Mora: This is not necessarily a change but Im a firm believer that we dont have to be bad to get better. One area I would like to focus is overall employee job satisfaction. That led to volunteering on Womens Focus, Weekend Edition and the Global Music Show. 2023 County Office. Basically, most sheriff candidates are generally very, Id say, authoritarian. Allen spent the evening at an election event alongside his cousin, Laura Montoya, who was winning her race for State Treasurer. Bernalillo County has a New Sheriff and Admin Staff. The simplest description of what really works is people helping people! Email addresses are used solely for verification and to speed the verification process for repeat questioners. I hope to make a message, thats my main goal to bring the voters a different perspective and maybe even after the election they can fight for or advocate for some of the reforms that Ive suggested.. On Monday, Republican Joshua James Ryan Lawrence posted that he had announced over the weekend that he will be running for sheriff in Bernalillo County in 2022. On July 16, BCSOs Metro 2 helicopter crashed near Las Vegas, New Mexico after assisting in fighting a wildfire. If you would like to view arrests for another day in the past week, please select the date from the dropdown below to refresh the results. County Office is not affiliated with any government agency. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Panthers oust record-setting Bruins 4-3 in OT in, Kraken beat Avs 2-1, eliminate defending Stanley, Grab your fancy duds for Met Gala mania with Karl, Harper could return to Phillies lineup Tuesday at, Curry scores playoff career-high 50 as Warriors down, Padres rally for 2-game Mexican sweep, beat Giants, Bernalillo Countys new Sheriff John Allen, pausing the departments involvement in a reality TV show, APD: Substantial amount of arrests made over holiday season for shoplifting. The MCTs work closely with BCSO social workers, deputies, and fire department personnel. Bernalillo County has the largest sheriffs office in the state and longtime Sheriff Manuel Gonzales is term-limited out. [1] Bernalillo County was named for the town of Bernalillo, which is currently no longer part of the county. Were seeing drag racing and everything else going on, rescue is very important but do we need to balance that a like bit? Allen said. I will continually strive for a diverse and inclusive Sheriffs Office that reflects the community and leads to increased trust, collaboration, and transparency. Journal Pollster Brian Sanderoff called the race for Allen a little after 9 p.m. With all vote centers reporting late Tuesday, unofficial results showed Allen had 54% of the vote, Pacheco had 42% and Dreyer had 4%. That gives them the ability to do community-based policing, Pacheco said. Learn more about what Paul's top priorities will be as Bernalillo County Sheriff. While the departments role in the show has been paused for now, Allen says it doesnt mean BCSO wont ever reappear as a part of On Patrol: Live. The crash killed Undersheriff Larry Koren, Lieutenant Fred Beers, and Deputy Michael Levison from BCSO. The new top BCSO supervisors will be former Lieutenant Aaron Williamson and former Sergeant Johan Jareno as Under Sheriff's. NAME: John Allen POLITICAL PARTY: Democratic OCCUPATION: Lead Instructor at the CNM Law Enforcement Academy, NAME: Kaelan Dreyer POLITICAL PARTY: Libertarian (NM) OCCUPATION: Farmer CITY OF RESIDENCE: Albuquerque RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:, NAME: Paul A. Pacheco POLITICAL PARTY: Republican OCCUPATION: Retired candidate for sheriff CITY OF RESIDENCE:, Q&A: Bernalillo County sheriff candidate John Allen, Q&A: Bernalillo County sheriff candidate Kaelan Dreyer, Q&A: Bernalillo County sheriff candidate Paul Pacheco, Of dark streetlights, old license plates and no car inspections, Field of 312 PGA pros gets the New Mexico treatment. What is the biggest problem facing you if you were elected Sheriff today? Do you find that Social Advocacy work is essential to de-escalating crisis situations involving excessive alcohol use, child abuse and other domestic and public disturbances? It gives me an opportunity to "decompress." What is your personal-favorite outdoor activity? We are a multicultural community, and that needs to be reflected from every level of government, it needs to be reflected in our department, said Undersheriff Jareno. Dreyer: The first major change I would make at BCSO would be criminal justice reform. Manuel Gonzales III Sheriff Bernalillo County June 13, 2015 CHAIN OF COMMAND SHERIFF MANUEL GONZALES III OPERATIONS SECTION UNDERSHERIFF GREG REES ADMINSTRATIVE SECTION UNDERSHERIFF RUDY MORA CHIEF DEPUTIES CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS BUREAU JESSICA TYLER OPERATIONS BUREAU VACANT ADMINSTRATIVE SUPPORT BUREAU Allen: If I were elected today, I would go straight to work to restore relationships with APD, the DAs office and other law enforcement entities. Senator Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.) issued the following statement calling for the resignation of Bernalillo County Sheriff Manuel Gonzales, III. , Photos: Sky News 13 flies over Good Friday pilgrimages, PHOTOS: Storm moves through New Mexico leaving snow, Snow causes difficult driving conditions across NM, Map: New Mexico Veterans Monuments and Memorials, BestReviews.com - Top gifts to make everyone happy this spring, Mothers Day inspo: This foot massager has 20,000, Drew Barrymores Walmart collection is perfect for, Best Mothers Day gifts for the budding plant mom, Best Mothers Day Gifts for moms obsessed with books, 13 Broadcast Pl SW, Albuquerque, NM, 87104, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The 58-year-old stressed the importance of getting more deputies on the streets and said that he doesnt have any close ties within the Sheriffs Office, hasnt promised anyone anything and will not be treating people differently based on personal relationships.