1 on Billboard 200, Huncho Jack Debuts at No. Throughout his career, Scott has achieved four number-one hits on the Billboard Hot 100, along with 80 total charted songs. They have currently been working on their debut collaborative effort since 2020, when the duo released the Billboard Hot 100 number one single, "The Scotts". Geter said he sees Heavy Sound which is part of startup studio Science Inc. as an extension of the work hes been doing for decades. revealed the label would release a mixtape titled, G.D.O.D. [65], On December 6, 2017, Scott was featured on fellow American rapper and singer Trippie Redd's single "Dark Knight Dummo", the lead single from the latter's debut studio album, Life's a Trip. The most important seizing aid for vinyl records. [77] This performance was met with major backlash. Music. directs and or produces music videos. Who could forget the pinnacle of the infamous & bloody West Coast-East Coast hip-hop rivalry? Grand Canyon Education offers a generous benefits package, including 100% tuition-free education for employees through the Master's degree program level and 75% coverage at the Doctorate degree . 's and Mill's respective legal troubles, Mill was never able to release an album under Grand Hustle and they parted ways in 2010. On August 6, 2022, Scott performed his first solo show since the Astroworld Festival tragedy at The O2 Arena in London. [99] In May he collaborated for a second time with Rosala on her track "TKN", where he raps in Spanish for the first time. [123][124] This popularized the celebrity meal craze, which would later be done similarly by BTS and Saweetie. [165] That same year, a fan sued Scott and the organizers of a 2017 concert at Terminal 5 in Manhattan after falling from a balcony and being dragged on stage, blaming the fall on a crowd surge. Grand Hustle might not be as big as Roc-A-Fella or Aftermath, but it definitely has seen some excellent talents over the years, including B.o.B and Meek Mill. The 2oz spray bottle of G2 High Tech Record Cleaning Fluid is just the right amount of fluid to really put our product to the test. Travis Scott is signed to T.I.'s record label, Grand Hustle Records. A short-lived feud between the two later embroiled, with Alfamega releasing a diss track titled "Greenlight", in March 2010. D.O.P.E. [134] He also contributed to the film's soundtrack but his song "Knife" was cut due to sampling issues, but was still featured briefly in the film. Scott made his film debut as a movie store owner in the 2021 film Gully. Rolling Stone featured a statement from a fan who had been paralyzed during a 2017 show;[173] The New York Times took note of Scott's 2015 guilty plea for reckless endangerment after he encouraged fans to climb security barricades;[174] a Los Angeles Times article contained analysis by safety experts arguing that the deaths were preventable. During an interview regarding the label, Scott said; .mw-parser-output .templatequote{overflow:hidden;margin:1em 0;padding:0 40px}.mw-parser-output .templatequote .templatequotecite{line-height:1.5em;text-align:left;padding-left:1.6em;margin-top:0}, "I want first and foremost to help other artists, launch new names, to provide opportunities. Scott's first full-length project, the mixtape Owl Pharaoh, was self-released in 2013. Almost every rapper who's already made a name for themselves feels the urge to form their own, giving birth to up-and-coming artists. Jason Geter, who previously co-founded Grand Hustle Records, told me that hes looking to redefine what a record label is today with his new startup Heavy Sound Labs. [130] Together, they released special merchandise, which includes a previously unseen version of Nike Dunk Lows. Sign in to ZoomInfo to uncover contact details. Meek and Jay recently partnered with Dream Chasers and Roc Nation to form a joint venture. This tweet signified that he was now working on his album AstroWorld full-time. answered with: "We Want Smoke is out, and then Translee is coming out on November 27th, and Booke is October 27th, and you can wait until December 18th for mine. [I saw] mad bums and crazy spazzed out motherfuckers, I saw people looking weird, hungry, and grimey [sic]. You can still maintain the optimal sound quality of your vinyl records for years to come with our refill bottles! He also signed an endorsement deal with PACO Jeans. Grand Hustle Records (formerly Grand Hustle Entertainment), also known as Hustle Gang Music, is an Atlanta, Georgia-based hip hop record label, founded in 2003, by American rapper T.I. You might also like to check out the contract status of these other prominent artists: https://www.capitalxtra.com/features/lists/travis-scott-facts/kanye-west/, https://www.hitupange.com/content/2019/10/5/travis-scott-is-still-signed-with-tis-grand-hustle-label, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_Scott#. Clay Evans has been working as a Vice President at Grand Hustle Records for 17 years. [102] On August 22, 2020, Scott released the single "The Plan", the theme song to Christopher Nolan's film Tenet. Meek Mill is trying to improve himself and his career by making this change! On April 27, 2022, the Primavera Sound festival announced that Scott is scheduled to perform at their festivals held in Buenos Aires, Santiago, and So Paulo respectively. Scott's First solo full-length project is a mixtape Titled Owl Pharaoh, which was set to be released as a free download in 2012. But what do we know about the artists musicality? Morgan Wallen Record Label: Who Is He Signed To? [139] He is also influenced by Bon Iver, Kid Cudi, M.I.A., Kanye West, Toro y Moi, Tame Impala, T.I., and Thom Yorke. ', "Travis Scott's 'Franchise' Flies In at No. admitted that Scott "accepts no advice or instruction" from him and hailed him as "Iggy [Azealea] in a black man's body". He stated that he wanted to launch the label to help fellow artists on the rise find new opportunities. Due to the poor commercial reception of his debut album, I'm Serious, T.I. Inspired by the most popular vinyl record cleaning kit of the 70s, our record cleaning fluid is safe for all vinyl records. On August 28, 2019, Scott's documentary film, Look Mom I Can Fly, was released on Netflix. An OTT platform released a documentary series titled Free Meek in August 2019, which revolves around the rapper's struggle with the criminal justice system. There are many fans who forget that Travis signed his first major deal in 2013 with T.I.'s Grand Hustle label. Six years." to act as his mentor. signed him to Epic Records. [163] That same year, at the Openair Festival in Switzerland, he encouraged fans to attack a man who took his shoe while he was crowd-surfing, by stopping the concert and repeatedly telling the crowd to "fuck him up", while also spitting on him. When asked about the title of their upcoming project, he confirmed it would be Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho. The song was later added to the deluxe edition of So Much Fun in December of that year. [1] [2] [3] Up until December 2012, the label was distributed by Atlantic Records. The DJ who went on to host Flamers 3: The Wait Is Over (Meeks his mixtape). On April 22, 2022, Scott was featured on his first song since the Astroworld Festival crowd crush, "Hold That Heat" alongside Future and producer Southside. Post Malone feat. The compilation's title comes from a mixtape series entitled In da Streetz, that T.I. He spent five months in a Pennsylvania prison. It gave me my edge[it made me] who I am right now. [82] On October 4, 2019, Scott released a single, "Highest in the Room", which debuted and peaked at number one on the Hot 100,[83] being his first song to debut at the top and his second number one following "Sicko Mode" in 2018. TRUSTED VINYL CLEANING SOLUTION: We get it - getting started caring for your valuable record collection can be daunting. In 2013, Scott signed with Grand Hustle and released his commercial debut single, titled "Upper Echelon", featuring 2 Chainz and T.I. The group's debut LP, GDOD: Get Dough or Die was released the same year and co-released by record label Be Music. Despite being locked away from society, incarceration caused Alfamega's creative spirit to soar. Grand Hustle Records also house a production wing, which serves as a group of in-house producers for the label. revealed he signed rappers Iggy Azalea, Chip and Trae tha Truth, to Grand Hustle Records. As a result, his work has improved significantly. By early 2006, T.I. Order an extra bottle with your cleaning kit now so you can just focus on the music later. Elliot Stroud contributes solo production under the pseudonym 'Everybody Knows Stroud. His stage name is the namesake of a favorite uncle combined with the first name of one of his inspirations, Kid Cudi (whose real name is Scott Mescudi).[9]. Geter added that hes hoping to reinvent industry internships at the same time. Six months later, Alfamega recorded a song with David Banner that led to a deal with Universal Records. "[6] In September 2017, Smokepurpp signed to the label, but left sometime later in 2019. However, things weren't always so easy for Eminem and Shady Records. On October 17, 2022, SoFaygo announced the release date of his debut studio album Pink Heartz for November 11 as well as releasing 4 singles from the album. [58][59] Speaking to GQ, he confirmed: 'The Quavo album is coming soon. Ty Dolla $ign The Grand Hustle tour began on April 26 in Mobile, Alabama, going through 36 shows across the country before they wrapped up on June 11 in Jacksonville, Florida. He was perhaps best known for being signed to fellow rapper T.I. and .more B.G. In 2018, his third studio album, Astroworld, was released to critical acclaim and produced his first Billboard Hot 100 number one single, "Sicko Mode" (featuring Drake). [78], On April 18, 2019, Scott released a single with SZA and The Weeknd for the popular HBO series Game of Thrones. Scott reportedly responded by giving Mark the finger and punched him in the head, resulting in Mark needing medical attention and police being called to the scene around 3:25 a.m. Scott had reportedly been drinking alcohol and damaged $12,000 in the club's sound equipment before he left the premises. Records will have cleaner sound and your styles will last longer. The pair linked up in LA and, during a meeting, T.I.. (2007), Paper Trail (2008), The Adventures of Bobby Ray (2010), Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight (2016) and Astroworld (2018). For the rest of 2004 until 2006, Alfamega was featured on over three hundred and fifty mix CDs and hosted over one hundred mix CDs across the country. OUR GUARANTEE: At GrooveWasher, we love our record collections and are passionate about protecting them. [142] Vulture described Scott's sound as "unremittingly dark, syncretic, hi-res, and above all unnatural". This list may not reflect recent changes. He has recorded with The Southern Boys, T.I., Slim Thug and Trina. This vinyl display shelf is perfect for music and art enthusiasts. The delicate record label stays protected with the bonus record label protector included in the kit. Sheck Wes, Don Toliver, Luxury Tax 50 & Cactus Jack (Official)", "JACKBOYS, Pop Smoke, Travis Scott GATTI (Official Video)", "These Lyrics From Travis Scott's New Song 'Gatti' Are Definitely About His Breakup With Kylie Jenner", "JACKBOYS & Travis Scott feat. 's hit single "Why You Wanna", among other tracks for T.I. In March 2017, Travis Scott announced he would launch Cactus Jack Records. In addition, Complex reports that Atlantic Records also represents him. Wondering what record label Meek Mill is currently signed to? was then executive producer on Azalea's debut EP, Glory and was featured on the lead single "Murda Bizness", which premiered March 26, 2012. Restore the crisp, clear sound of your records with just a few quick sprays and swipe of the pad. Up until December 2012, the label was distributed by Atlantic Records. 's representative contacted Webster, asking him to attend a studio for a meeting. In 2008, P$C member AK, also known as AK the Razorman, began to express his discontent with the label and his longtime friend T.I. However, the project was delayed, and was announced to be slated for a later release. Rager. I outgrew that. 's son, Domani Harris, with music from his recently released project Constellation, followed by RaRa with songs such as "FWM" off his debut project I Am What I Am. 's Atlanta-based record label, Hustle Gang. "Each individual has the right to decide for himself, or he can decide to be selfless. The record was so successful that it sold over 12 million copies by the end of 2003, making it the best debut album commercially that hip-hop has ever seen. Transparent acrylic material, circular design, with a waterproof ring inside, good sealing, vinyl record when washing the label will not soak in water. Webster moved back to Los Angeles once again and began to sleep on the couch of a friend who studied at University of Southern California. [133], Scott made his theatrical debut in the 2021 film Gully as a movie store owner. If so, weve got you covered. The group released their debut, Aftermath-free album, Devil's Night, in 2001. His record label has supported and assisted him with his music career for many years. CB-12BJ is clean so you can see your label is dry!!! Roc Nation has helped him so much over the past few years that it is understandable why he would want a long-term contract. Thousands of our customers already do. In October 2020, Scott announced he was joining the PlayStation team as a Strategic Creative Partner to promote the PlayStation 5 console. RIAA certified No Mercy Gold, with over 500,000 copies sold. In February 2014, Grand Hustle collaborated with DJ Whoo Kid, DJ Skee and DJ MLK, to release the compilation mixtape SXEW Vol. The label is ready to support his vision all the way and to provide him with the resources to make it a reality.". What Record Label Is Travis Scott Signed To? Does he own a record label or the rights to his music? heard his track 'Lights (Love Sick)'. [112] In November 2021, he announced new music to be released on November 5, 2021; he was believed to release a project reportedly titled Dystopia,[113][114][115] but instead he released a two-song single "ESCAPE PLAN / MAFIA".[116]. Scott announced the Astroworld Festival in the wake of the release of Astroworld, a concert that will take place across the street from the former site of Six Flags AstroWorld. He is also a member of a Grand Hustle rap group Pimp Squad Click. [3] History [ edit] The 1975 & Big Sean) Single by Travi$ Scott", "What It's Really Like To Be On Tour With Young Thug and Travis Scott", "I Tried Not to Die at Travis Scott and Young Thug's Show last Night", "Travi$ Scott's 'Rodeo' Rides to No. Industrial handles enable a SECURE GRIP, suspending the record and allow cleaning records without touching the vinyl! In late March, Hustle Gang hosted an after-hours brunch and vibe event, at South by Southwest (SXSW), titled The Hustle Gang Experience, powered by Beer N Tacos & Chariot. Despite being locked away from society, incarceration caused Rich Kid Shawty 1,434 listeners Alternatively, you might want to consider starting your own record label. The single, which also features vocals from Quavo of Atlanta-based rap trio Migos, reached number 43 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). His current affiliation with those past record labels is still unclear, but there is definitely big things projected for Meek Mill's future. The song was then officially released via iTunes the next day. 's "camp.". Following the massive success of 50 Cent's debut album, Get Rich or Die Tryin,' under Eminem's Shady Records and Dr. Dre's Aftermath joint venture, 50 was granted a label. On December 28, 2013, Glenn Thomas, better known by his stage name Doe B, died after being shot in his home state of Alabama with Mike Feez. On August 31, 2016, Scott announced that Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight was finally finished in a post on Instagram. On April 12, 2008, Austin released his debut mixtape Offset Shawty. The soundtrack included the song "It's Hard out Here for a ***", which won an Academy Award for Best Original Song. RELATED: T.I.'s road manager Clay Evans suffers massive stroke Smash Factory was a production team composed of T.I., and Grand Hustle in-house producers, Lamar Edwards (known as Mars or MyGuyMars) and C Gutta (also known as Lil' C). It had heavy rotation on BET and MTV2, and its cellular phone ringtone sold over 500,000 units. In the same month, Scott was also featured alongside American rapper Quavo from the hip-hop group Migos on Canadian rapper Drake's single "Portland", from Drake's commercial mixtape, More Life. Since then, his career has taken off. 1: The Grand Hustle, the trio's annual SXSW inspired mixtape. 's Grand Hustle Label? "Hurt" (T.I. Vote Now! In 2005, this led to a deal with T.I. Related: How Drake, Eminem, 50 Cent, And Others Came Up With Their Stage Names. (2022) Present & Past Deals. The song peaked at 72 on the Billboard Hot 100. [1], Scott has said that he is a fan of Broadway theatre and would like to do an album of show tune covers. and Trae Tha Truth, the showcase gave a platform for the new Hustle Gang roster to show their skills. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total baths. [86] The album was released on December 27, 2019, and featured a remix of "Highest in the Room" featuring Spanish singer Rosala and American rapper Lil Baby,[87] the latter's verse being leaked months prior. He has said that he would like to write his own musical in the future. [40] The tour started on March 1, 2015, in Santa Ana, California, and ended on April 1, 2015, in Portland, Oregon. in 2020, Scott became the first artist on the Hot 100 to have three songs debut at number one in less than a year.[11]. His parents cut him off financially and he eventually was forced to relocate back to Houston, where his parents kicked him out of their home. Who records on Grand Hustle records? [55] The next day, the dates and cities for the tour were unveiled, with it beginning on March 10, in New Orleans, Louisiana, and coming to an end on June 2, in Eugene, Oregon. Rappers Meek Mill, Wale, and Triple-C are all part of the Maybach roster. Heavy Sound Labs has an open application process on its website, and its already signed artists including AllStarrDaGreat (ADG), 47 Gino and Ralph Weah. [37][38] On July 11, 2014, "Don't Play" was officially released as the lead single from Days Before Rodeo, via digital distribution. After-sale warranty We guarantee youll be fully satisfied with our product, If our product doesnt meet your cleaning requirements, please contact us for a full refund. Of course, the music business has changed dramatically since Geter and T.I. and his . PROPRIETARY CLEANING SOLUTION - Spin-Clean operates using specially formulated alcohol-free, new MK3 vinyl record cleaning fluid (4oz). He is the co-founder (with Don Cannon) of Generation Now, an Atlantic Records imprint with artists including Lil Uzi Vert, Jack Harlow, and Skeme on its roster. Up-and-coming rapper Doe B, a member of Grand Hustle's Hustle Gang, was shot and killed in his home town of Montgomery, Ala. early Saturday. Travis Scott is signed to T.I.'s record label, Grand Hustle Records. They are building an iconic brand together with him. With almost a decade of experience offering vinyl record cleaning solutions, you can trust us with your most precious records. Grand Hustle Records (formerly Grand Hustle Entertainment ), also known as Hustle Gang Music, is an Atlanta, Georgia -based hip hop record label, founded in 2003, by American rapper T.I. Since then, he had been working on his upcoming debut studio album called Pink Heartz, which he would eventually end up releasing on November 11, 2022. [16] From ages one through six, Webster lived with his grandmother in South Park, Houston. The soft microfiber offers scratch-free protection of the vinyls surface as you clean. The tracks were named "A Man", "Green & Purple (featuring Playboi Carti)", and "Butterfly Effect". Spin-Clean Vinyl Record Washer Complete Kit, Hudson Hi-Fi Vinyl Display Holder - 1 Pack Record Display Shelf - Solid Steel Vinyl Wall Mount & Record Display, Quick Access Vinyl Record Wall Mount - Vinyl Record Shelf, Fits 25 LPs, White Pearl. By better I mean no bullshit. The album, preceded by the lead single "Amen" (featuring Drake ), peaked at number two on the U.S. They have produced songs such as "I Can't Help It" by T.I., "She's So Fly" by, Two Band Geeks production duo composed of Elliot Stroud and Billy Kang. This is a category for recording artists who are signed to Grand Hustle Records, as well as record producers signed to its production wing. During Scott's early career, T.I. Since then, Hov's been a strong friend and supporter of Meek through his legal troubles, fighting alongside the Philly rapper for criminal justice reform. After appearing on several of DJ Drama's Gangsta Grillz mixtapes, Governor later released his Grand Hustle debut Son of Pain, in September 2006. period. [138], Scott has stated that Bjrk is "one of my biggest inspirations for why I do what I do". This can be a great way to maintain creative control over your music, and you'll get to keep 100% of the profits. During the meeting, T.I. Enough materials to clean up to 700 records! 's former rival Ludacris. Big Kuntry King is an American rapper signed to Grand Hustle Records. [157] On September 7, 2021, after weeks of speculation, Jenner revealed that she and Scott were expecting their second child. Doja Cat Record Label: Who Is She Signed To? The album charted at number two on the Billboard 200.[24]. According to Wikipedia, he is also affiliated with several other record labels, including Grand Hustle, Epic and Very Good Beats. Includes industrial quality handles. We 100% stand behind the quality of our products and believe once you try it, you will too. Scott announced in October 2020 that he would be joining the PlayStation team to promote the PlayStation 5. However, he turned the recording deal down. [143], Scott makes heavy use of audio manipulation effects such as Auto-Tune, phasing, delays, and stereo-sculpted chorusing and harmony structures,[144] predominantly influenced by producers Mike Dean and Alex Tumay. Kevin "Khao" Cates known for producing T.I. On November 29, 2022, the music video for Future's song "712PM" from I Never Liked You was released, in which Scott served as the director. Meek Mill is also working on music with the company. [12][13][14], Jacques Bermon Webster II[15] was born on April 30, 1991, in Houston, Texas. In May 2008, T.I. [89] On December 30, 2019, Scott released the music video for "Gatti", performed with the now-late Pop Smoke. [108] On April 30, Scott was featured on "Durag Activity" by Baby Keem. On October 9, 2012, T.I., Iggy Azalea, B.o.B, Chip and Trae tha Truth, were all featured on the annual BET Hip Hop Awards cypher, where they all took turns rapping, showcasing their abilities. The specific contracts will differ from industry to industry, but Geter said the goal is to always partner with the artist in a 50-50 split. Rappers Meek Mill, Wale, and Triple-C are all part of the Maybach roster. [13][169][12] In video footage of the incident, Scott is seen doing the following: continuing to perform despite chants from the crowd pleading for him to stop; observing at least one audience member had been hurt, then ordering security for a brief moment to "help, jump in real quick, keep going", only to continue with the rest of the show for the following hour; encouraging people to "get wild" and "crazy", despite an ambulance passing through the crowd that was pulling out lifeless bodies. I want to do for them what happened to me, but better. [31] The EP was released for free download. No lying to the artists about album release dates or the budgets of videos and albums.". and located in Georgia, United States. In 1990, Tip signed his first major-label record subsidiary LaFace, Arista. But for an ambitious person, a record label can make a lot of money https://www.republicworld.com/entertainment-news/music/who-is-meek-mill-kanye-west-called-my-man-amid-kim-k-controversy.html, https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/meek-mill-says-he-left-the-roc-nation-office-with-4-new-partnerships-news.140357.html, https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/10/26/meek-mill-signed-to/, https://www.stopthebreaks.com/gems/meek-mill-signed-grand-hustle-label/, https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/warner-bros-records-partners-rapper-160106/, https://biographyninja.com/is-meek-mill-signed-to-roc-nation/. [149][150][151], Scott began dating media personality and businesswoman Kylie Jenner in April 2017. What Record Label Is Chris Brown Signed To? The album was planned to be released in January 2009, but since the public found out that he was a DEA informant, and his contract problem about being released from Grand Hustle, the album has reportedly been shelved. 1 on Hot 100, Dan + Shay + Justin's '10,000 Hours' Is No. If water goes in you can deal with it immediately. Meek Mill and T.I. After moving to New York, Scott slept on the floor at his friend's house and spent most of his time at Just Blaze's studio. The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. had signed fellow Bankhead-based rapper Young Dro, to the label. It's fit for 12 inchs LPs. Eventually frustrated in New York and the lack of progression,[26] Scott moved to Los Angeles, California, after only four months in the state. [12] Later that month, Don Toliver was signed to the label after appearing on the Astroworld song "Can't Say". (an acronym for Destroying Other People's Egos). The label's current acts include Scott, Sheck Wes, Don Toliver, SoFaygo and WondaGurl. COVER BY HARMONY KORINE", "Travis Scott HIGHEST IN THE ROOM (REMIX Audio) ft. ROSALA, Lil Baby", "Travis Scott Announces New Single 'Highest in the Room', "JACKBOYS GANG GANG feat.