I passed up so many big pronghorn I began to wonder if I should have shot 1 or tried to find a bigger 1. Posts: 7,171. Trespass Hunts The land owner will show you the lay of the land and where the best hunting is. Wyoming.gov Trophy Deer, Elk and Antelope Hunts in Northeastern Wyoming. We are a family owned business that strive to provide our customers with a quality hunting experience. When we arrived at the landing strip at camp, more great people to meet and take care of me. Where outfitting is not just a job it's a way of life. Landowner lists may be available from some regional offices. Lots of BLM land to hunt on, without the need to pay a fee. 307-383-2413. In conclusion this place is just a real special place, what makes it special is the people, the attention to detail, the love of what they do, AWESOME!! Non-Resident Special with Preference Point $660; without Preference Point $629 03/10/22 03:02 PM. Our archery hunts are a combination of ground blinds, sitting over waterholes, and spot-and-stalk styles. He had me on mature bulls from daylight on. What makes the Cross "C" Ranch different is the entire Antelope experience. Later hunts can actually be better, as trophy bucks are preoccupied with the rut. Superb in every category! The interactive map shows the Deer hunt areas in the Lander Region. A quality hunting guide can make all . Campfire Tracker. Re: Wyoming antelope/trespass hunt [ Re: wisconsinteacher ] #7523765. We offer top quality antelope hunts in South Central Wyoming and Northern Colorado's trophy areas. Truth is, this is where we personally like to chase antelope. My wife also really enjoyed herself even got to tag along on a hunt, and watched me shoot a bear. He also loves to hunt for the love of it!!!!! Click the link below to get started. If you're just wanting to hunt antelope there are at least two states . We prefer utilizing low-pressure tactics as we believe it provides better opportunities and success rates for hunters throughout the season. 308-668-2579. edwardeitel@bbc.net Goats typically score in the 13- to 15-inch range, with a few reaching over 16 inches. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR APPLYING! WYOMING WILDLIFE MAGAZINE - SUBSCRIBE TODAY. The landowner gets paid by the State for each hunter, so if you fail to return the landowner tag portion of the license, Hunt Nation will ultimately lose the right to hunt there! 307-379-2580 Nontypical Taxidermy - Riverside High quality game processing. Contact Dakota Hunting Trips for license, season and hunt availability. Any person born on or after January 1, 1966, who has not received a certificate of competency and safety in the use and handling of firearms, may apply to the Department for a special authorization to take wildlife with the use of a firearm while being accompanied by a mentor. Wyoming is a premier Trophy Hunting destination for Elk, Mule Deer and Antelope. But remember, you want to buy that preference point between June and October the year before your hunt, or else cross fingers and apply . Non-hunting members may come on a hunt for $200 per day additional fee. Season dates and application dates are subject to change by the Wyoming Game and Fish Department. Telsrow Ranch. Our party of 6 filled all our tags on the Morning of the second day!, RECEIVE WEEKLY DISCOUNTED AND CANCELLATION SPECIALS DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX. The advantage of hunting with Wagonhound Outfitters on our private land is that our goal is to help you find the right trophy! It's often said that there's more antelope in Wyoming than people, but a succession of tough winters and summer droughts knocked back their numbers to around 400,000 a few years ago. UPON COMPLETION OF THE HUNT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RETURN TO US THE LANDOWNER COUPONS THAT ARE ISSUED AS PART OF YOUR LICENSE. The quality and quantities of the animals was impressive with good representations of all species listed as available. Trophy antelope, mule deer, elk. That would be nice, because it could be in a unit where a tag draw is possible because of a high percentage of private land. You made my trip an easy and enjoyable experience! Success is 100%, assuming straight shooting. Posts: 7,164. Our guide was exceptional and very knowledgeable. In less then a week I took a 600 class Red stag, an elk of nearly 400" and a giant fallow deer! Ralph S. Had a great elk hunt with this outfitter out in Colorado in Sept. As you know, Mike and I took some nice elk out there. With the Special, you may draw at 3 or 4 points or even fewer. Bow and Rifle deer hunting are the most popular services offered. Mainly just for our doe tags. 4-wheel drive hunts. Prices average about $75 for processing, but one-day processing will about double the cost. W. Joined: Nov 2012. Few (2-4) of us would like to do an out of state hunt. The outfit and the hosting was amazing from the time we arrived to leaving. Results are commonly available for Antelope on June 30th. To start----the outfitter and his staff are just great people to work with. Wyoming has the largest antelope population in the country. ph: (307) 473-3400 Our Ranch is located in Northeastern Wyoming, just north of Gillette. All Elk Hunt Area 75 and 79 (Grand Teton National Park) hunters, regardless of age, must possess and exhibit a valid hunter safety certificate. 2022 Cross C Ranch | All Rights Reserved. Contact Info. In fact, I never thought any trip could equal my trips to China and Mongolia that you have sent me on -- but this one did. We hunted a private ranch a couple years ago (paid a trespass fee of $500.00 ea), had to draw tags (which we did with no problem), and filled all our tags. All hunt prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Wyoming has ALL of the top four counties to kill a record-book antelope in North America: 1) Carbon County, 2) Sweetwater County, 3) Fremont Country, and 4) Natrona County. Our hunt planner has application dates and deadlines, season dates, drawing odds, harvest statistics, access information and more. I never hunted such rich grounds. State of Wyoming License fees or Conservation Stamp. 307.327.5284 fax 307.327.5970 Physical Location: 66 Brush Creek Ranch Road Saratoga, WY 82331 Description / Amenities: Nestled in South Central Wyoming's North Platte River Valley, between the towering peaks of the Sierra Madre and Snowy Mountain ranges, lies The Lodge & Spa at Brush Creek Ranch. Wyomings wide open spaces offers some of the best hunting opportunities to be found. Over the years, our hunters have had very good success on trophy-quality antelope. Landowners are open to trespass fees, and even better, walk-in programs give you access to hunt antelope on private land for free. Pat and I had a great time. Sara took care of every request immediately without question. Wyoming Game & Fish Department 5400 Bishop Blvd. Tentative Draw Results Available: June 15 Fortunately, with abundant antelope herds, there are more than enough antelope to provide you with excellent shot opportunities. Species that are commonly hunted in Crook County, Wyoming include Mule Deer, Whitetail Deer, Elk, Pronghorn Antelope and Turkey. What do I need for Special Archery Season? Government REDUCED PRICE License. Hunt Nation has had a relationship with these ranchers for many years. Great place for spouses and families. Casper, WY 82604 I am touching base with you on our recent Namibia experience. The lodge was very clean, comfortable, and was situated in a beautiful area. If it rains (not likely), these unpaved roads can get quite slippery. Had a great hunt. View our current jobs, PRIVACY POLICY I really enjoyed meeting everyone. 1:1 guide service is available at an additional $300.00 per day. Wyoming Tourism Web Site Design by: Waves Web Design. Thanks again. Brennen C. LOCATION: The ranches are located about 45 minutes from Casper, in Natrona County. I have hunted nearly 80 days per year since 1984 all over the world, and this guy is one of the best guides I have been fortunate to hunt with. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The Cross C Ranch is a family owned and operated outfit. Joan and I probably each caught around 40 or more bones, and 5 or 6 barracuda. Season Dates: Aug. 15 - Oct. 31 Wyoming has many outstanding places for Antelope, that is certain. Hunt Nation has had a relationship with these ranchers for many years. If you want to participate in a three-day trophy antelope tent camp hunt in September, it is a Type 1 hunt conducted in Area 47, open to residents and non-residents and the application deadline is in late May, this hunt takes over 4 points to draw. Hunt Nation doesnt think its wise to apply for your tags first before making a deposit for a space, as the hunts are likely to be totally booked by June. Dear Butch, License draw rates vary from year to year but we hunt many areas that draw at 100%. We obviously want to hunt as hard as we can while were young before we start settling down. Our ranch is located 40 miles south of Gillette, Wyoming just south of Wright, Wyoming. Wyoming.gov If you meet the Armed Forces/Wyoming Peace Officer exemption requirements or you have obtained special 1 year authorization through the Hunter Mentor Program, you are exempt from hunter education. We offer a wide variety of hunts. Truth is, this is where we personally like to chase antelope. Private Land Hunt, 2020 Rawhide Creek Ranch - All Rights Reserved. Daly Ranch Outfitters limits the number of hunters to 18 deer and 25 plus antelope per season. I got my moneys worth since it took until Saturday morning (last 1/2 day) to finally find a suicidal moose, but we closed the deal on a small bull. 2022 Cross C Ranch | All Rights Reserved. I did a quick rough score on my stag and it should be between SCI 310 and SCI 320. View our Non-Discrimination Notice. The guides are bow hunters and know their stuff. And Wyoming is tough on trespassers. Daly Ranch Outfitters. Our Antelope hunting is primarily spot and stalk as Antelope tend to move often. Rifle Guided Antelope Hunt Oct 2 - Oct 8 $1495 for a buck and $400 per 1/2 day for a doe. ( I only had one major request and that was extra blankets and a minor, for a candle-----I knew that I would be up every morning before the generator would come on). Thanks again for all your help. A $295 deposit for a 3-day hunt or $395 for a 5-day hunt will be due before the draw to reserve you a spot on the ranch. Thanks. Dan K. Here is what another client had to say: A geospatial PDF is a special version of Adobe's Portable Document Format that relates a region on a map to its real-world coordinates via georeferencing. A special authorization issued to an individual shall be valid for one (1) year from the date of issue and shall be in the possession of the recipient at all times while in the field. A Conservation Stamp is mandatory and costs $12.50. 307-383-7117(phone/fax) 307-380-7117 (cell), Surrounded by the Sierra Madre and Snowy Range Mountains in south central Wyoming, the Silver Spur Ranches consist of 45,000-deeded acres with permits to hunt BLM and National Forest areas. SPECIAL NOTE: Caught Blue Marlin, Striped Marlin, and Sailfish. 307-327-5063, Koyoty Sports and Trophy Room Taxidermy - SaratogaSince 1983, professional taxidermist Warden Patzer has been helping hunters and fishermen preserve their outdoor adventures through custom designed mounts, furs and rugs. $3,395.00. Domestic pheasant hunting is available also. There are no hidden charges or trophy fees. Peak Adventures also hunts Wyoming trophy elk area 113 on the Thunder Basin National grasslands. Butch, Thanks for setting me up on a truly great Newfoundland moose hunt. The hunts for both are open to residents and non-residents, but applications close at the end of May. 307-322-3223, Antelope and Deer Herds are often seen at the entrance to the Flying Diamond Ranch, while elk are sighted traveling through the ranch. On this 6,500 acre privately owned ranch, with all the available feed for wildlife and as a direct result of our continuing efforts to improve wildlife habitat, there are abundant numbers of deer, elk, antelope and of course, eagles, hawks, owls, coyotes, fox etc. It is stocked with rainbow and brown trout. We are located in the Laramie Mountain Range, 30 miles West of Wheatland, Wyoming. Carefully study the map we send you. I may never get to go back to Africa------getting old just ain't for sissies----but if I do get to go, it will most likely be with them again for their great plains game. Butch, The random draw takes 25% of the available tags and distributes them randomly; points do not matter. Quota Type: Limited quota Carbon County Visitors Council All Rights Reserved. Tentative Draw Results Available: June 15. The Carbon County Visitors Guide is a great resource for planning your visit. Carbon County GIS MapWyoming Game and Fish Wyoming Board of Outfitters, An outfitter or guide knowlegable about the area and wildlife will help ensure a successful hunting trip, Guided horseback hunts in wilderness with very comfortable tents. Dinners were superb, the bar was excellent (watch out for their rum punch!). Deer and antelope license applications are all done online through the Wyoming Game and Fish website. THANK YOU! We use both pointing and flushing dogs depending on the hunt we specialize in wild bird hunts and are the only outfitter in the area offering this service. As the least populated state in the union, Wyomings wide open spaces offers some of the best hunting opportunities to be found. I still want a Sable, as well as their Reedbuck, Bushbuck and Hartebeest. 10/6/2018 Every attempt will be made to bring the animal away from the field in whole, but when the terrain or situation arrives we commonly use the gutless method to obtain every possible ounce of the ever so valuable meat and harvest. We all hunted VERY hard and we killed 1 bull elk and 5 mulie bucks. Rifle Guided Antelope Hunt Aug 15 - Sep 20 $1495 for a buck and $400 per 1/2 day for a doe. Thanks for putting it all together. Wagonhound Outfitters encourages you to join us on one of our guided antelope hunts in picturesque Wyoming. I killed a 390 stag and a record book tahr. Keyhole Markup Language (KML) is a file used for expressing geographic annotation and visualization within internet-based mapping programs (Google Earth). I don't mind paying a "Trespass Fee" either. Trophy Antelope. Posts: 5,904. Our goal is to provide you with a 100% effort and a quality hunting experience. antelope hunting opportunity for the October 15 hunting season is limited to that . The special draw fee for elk, deer and antelope will increase to the following: Nonresident elk special fee: $1,258; Nonresident deer special fee: $826; Nonresident antelope special fee: $874; This bill also will increase the nonresident fees for some of Wyoming's most coveted licenses to the following: Nonresident bighorn sheep license: $3,000 The buff, banteng, sambar and rusa are great trophies, especially with muzzle-loader. This Safari was in short the best hunt I have ever been on with an outfitter, they are without a doubt an excellent experience and I would highly recommend them to any of my hunting friends. It exceeded all my expectations! Hunt Nation has had a relationship with these ranchers for many years. Rawlins, WY, Visit WebsitePeak View Outfitters - Baggs. Our clients have proven that several hundred times! The deer hunting on the Ranch is truly special as it is run out of our Hunting Lodge with excellent access to the entire Ranch Wyoming Area 7 Elk tags are very hard to come by today. It was just a wonderful hunt---------I am glad that I opted for the Buff hunt in the Swamp. Applications for licenses are due by May 31st and points can be bought until October 31 of the prior year (for use the following year). . We hunt antelope in many areas of central and eastern Wyoming and the Red Desert of Wyoming. Prairie Dog Hunting The summer months offer some beautiful views and lots of great activities on the Cross "C' Ranch. I never hunted such rich grounds. View our Privacy Policy, NON-DISCRIMINATION NOTICE His staff all seemed to be best of friends and worked together like a well-oiled machine, making the trip a joy. One is the Regular Price license, the other is the Special Price license. Citizen Since this is nearly a once in a decade chance, let the experience and knowledge of the guides at the Cross "C" Ranch get you the Wyoming Bull Elk of a lifetime. It does not show where these landowners are located.Select a hunt area from the drop down menu below to see a list of Lander Region landowners currently offering Antelope hunting access. The ranch abounds with wildlife and along with the above species you might also see whitetail deer, turkeys, eagles, fox, coyotes, game birds, prairie dogs and numerous other small game animals. Super food. ADDITIONAL HUNTING DAYS: $875.00 per day. One of the favorite past times of the Western Outdoorsman is Prairie Dog Hunting. Aug 8, 2018 #2 S Stackem Member Joined May 30, 2016 Messages 54 We are still looking for some access. Thanks so much. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The Cross C Ranch is a family owned and operated outfit. In recent years we have only had about 4 or 5 hunters actually draw each year, so there is plenty of available animals and hunt success is 100% regardless of dates! The season normally runs from about mid-September to end of October. Wyoming Game & Fish Department Headquarters 5400 Bishop Blvd Cheyenne, WY 82006 ph: (307) 777-4600 TRIPLE H RANCH. Preserve pheasant and chucker hunts are also available upon request. Casper (where most clients stay) has plenty of reasonably priced motels and restaurants. This means it's fairly likely you'll bring meat home from your hunt, though never guaranteed. JeffP. This was physically one of the hardest hunts that I have ever done since we walked probably 8-10 miles each day through the marshy ground and the thick scrub, but I loved it! A laser range finder is also highly recommended. The West offers plenty of public land to hunt, and a plethora of antelope roam the plains. Dad killed a 400 stag and a 12 inch tahr. Wyoming Trespass Fee Antelope Hunt #142 ONLY $1095/PER PERSON! Butch It was everything you said it would be. GAME & FISH COMMISSION Our hunt planner has application dates and deadlines, season dates, drawing odds, harvest statistics, access information and more. Shop WGFD Merchandise, STATE OF WYOMING It was an experience that every hunter to Africa needs to see and experience----I am glad I went, although, it was a very taxing hunt (in the Swamp ) for this 72 year old hunter. All self-guided hunts require you to act in strict accordance with Wyoming game and trespass laws, including properly tagging animals (including LEAVING THE TESTICLES ATTACHED). All three took excellent care of me every day. H. Joined: Nov 2005. Hot showers and a pool table add to the comfort of your stay. On to the hunt---------game was plentiful and the PH and the two trackers, Mudu and Venise were just outstanding. Each square represents one square mile. Most importantly, the environment (accommodation, etc.) Report a violation, ONLINE STORE The hunting license application deadline is May 31. This was the best hunting trip I have ever been on. Thanks for arranging such a great trip. The Ranch is a 20,000+ acre privately owned outfitting and cattle Ranch. So trophy goats will be here you just have to be patient, be selective, and hunt hard for them. Plan your Wyoming big game hunt. Deposit Information All hunts require . There is an amazing amount of antelope on that place. Special archery licenses are available to purchase in our electronic licensing system. Tourism Hi Joan& Butch. Anyone know of Wyoming antelope hunts where a moderate fee ($500) will get one access to private land? A point is just $30. Greatly appreciate the help provided by Don during the planning and booking of the trip! Hunt-Nation.com. View our Non-Discrimination Notice. No person born on or after January 1, 1966, may take any wildlife by the use of firearms on land other than that of his own family, unless the person possesses or can demonstrate they have obtained a certificate of competency and safety in the use and handling of firearms. LIC#BG-010 The summer months offer some beautiful views and lots of great activities on the Cross C Ranch. Casper Region Pronghorn Job Completion Report, Armed Forces/Wyoming Peace Officer exemption. The ladies had a ball. Been there several times and will go back! Below is a listing of regional landfill and transfer station facilities, around this hunt area, that may accept waste from processed game animals and whole carcasses. Google them then make some calls. Russ and Mary were so helpful in preparing me for my first leopard hunt and I am grateful. Deer Photos # 1. Wyoming Big Game Outfitter Thunder Ridge Outfitters is a licensed and insured Wyoming outfitter. Website developed by Speedsquare. 4-wheel drive hunts for deer and antelope. As you view both the pictures below and the added gallery you will notice that we can provide a wide arrange of hunting areas for your next Antelope Hunt with a wide selection of genetics and trophies. The applications for out-of-state licenses are due to the Wyoming Game and Fish Department on or before May 31st, 2023. Absolutely amazing guides, great boats, an awesome fishery and wonderful local seafood. The hunt was simply awesome, and the tahr hunting was the most exciting experience that I have ever had. Highlights: experiencing the culture, the native skinners and trackers. Season Dates: Sep. 15 - Oct. 31 The antelope hunts are from blinds on water holes, set up for shots of 20 yards or less. It does not show where these landowners are located.Select a hunt area from the drop down menu below to see a list of Lander Region landowners currently offering Elk hunting access. There is an amazing amount of antelope on that place. Oh yeah, we got some great Antelope Bucks too! Box 220, Pinedale, WY, 82941 307-367-4326/739-5700 Fax: 307-367-5750 Big Piney Ranger District - BTNF PO Box 218, Big Piney, WY, 83113 Offers draw hunts in Wyoming for elk, mule deer, and pronghorn antelope. The antelope archery hunts are ran during September in Area 30 and are classified as a Type 1. (BUTCHS NOTE: Toby is one of our best aoudad outfitters). We have no more than 1 hunting party on the property at any one time. Trophy care: good. $350 this year and no extra charge to fill a doe tag. 518 Goldie Divide Road Hulett, Wyoming 82720 307-282-0780 Upon receipt of your full payment, Hunt Nation will also send you info on maps of the hunting area and directions on how to get there. Not even sure what the going rate is for that but sure I could make a couple calls and find out. If you do not wish to buy the Special license, you will need to acquire even more preference points to draw perhaps 4 or 5 points. Hunt Area Quota: 600 | Ride along fee per person, per day includes meals/lodging $195.00, ADDITIONAL HUNTING DAYS: $875.00 per day. All Wyoming antelope hunt areas are managed under a limited quota framework, meaning there are a set number of licenses valid for each specific hunt area. The wives could not stop talking about their snorkeling trips with the Lodges dive instructor who is a naturalist who also entertained us all at night with his National Geographic like under water closeup photos taken that day. Hunts take places out of ground blinds over water holes. Results are generally available around Mid-June for Antelope and Deer in Wyoming. Our guides will assist or complete the quartering or boning of the carcass with the utmost care and attention to the important value of the meat and any additional extension of the animal. Our management efforts are geared toward long term conservation practices that will insure future generations a ranch that contains livestock and wildlife in their natural habitat. If you are looking for the most affordable yet adventurous hunt possible, consider antelope hunting with the expert guides at Wagonhound Outfitters. & Refund Policy. We are a family ran hunting operation hunting on 100,000 + acres of private hunting leases. When you go does not much matter because there are plenty of antelope. I called the rancher a few days ago and he has leased his ranch to an outfitter. Looking at 25,26,8, or 9 but open to other units. Just fill out the trip report form for me, and give him an A+ in every category. we also offer Blue Ribbon Fishing. The rut is late September and most of October. Hunt out of our deluxe Hunting Lodge, fish in our stocked ponds, or even take a shot at our 1000 yard steel rifle range during your stay. Whether you are looking to hunt Deer, Antelope, Elk or Turkey, the time frames of which you are allowed to hunt will depend on your weapon of choice and varies throughout the season. Our guide (Daniel- top notch- but so was Michael and others) had such a spot and he put Joan in the bow, worked on her casting and in 3 casts she had her first bone, followed by 3 more bones in the next 10 minutes. Antelope 1X1 Fee: $850 ***All bunkhouse HUNTS have a $125 fee already included for meals and lodging (taxes will be included on your statement) License Price; Wyoming Nonresident: Antelope Special: $645.00: Antelope Regular: $350.00: Antelope Youth (12-17) $129.00: Deer Special: $694.00: Deer Regular: $398.00: Deer Youth (12-17)