Would you like to view the latest search results? Cupholder, storage, and armrest functions are all still A1. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. A variety of goodies are standard or optional on either, such as rain-sensing wipers and a head-up display that projects speed, turn signals, high beams and idiot lights onto the bottom of the windshield. Most of our vehicles are sold with a 3 month/4500 Mile limited powertrain warranty. The BENEFITS of buying a car from a non-profit Dealer! Fontana, CA Listed 37 days ago, Elkins, WV See pics. We reserve the right to sell all of our vehicles locally and end the auction at any time. THIS IS A GREAT CAR!! Recent oil change and transmission flush with new fluid. We reserve the right to end any auction early for due cause. Just great cars at great prices and an honest commitment to serving your needs. Luckily, it comes standard on the Ultra, which, when fully loaded tips the scales at a hefty two tons. Time in Grenoble is now 07:11 AM (Thursday). I will be glad to answer any questions so please feel free to call me direct at 423-650-9189. You should have issues with this car. This vehicle looks great with the white diamond over natural leather interior and chrome wheels. We make minimum head room and leg room recommendations based on your height. The control throttle was recently replaced. The Catalytic converter was recently replaced. It's an Automatic. The supercharger is designed to make it easier to push the engine further. There is a $200 fee on all vehicles sold. 2. visit us @www.iAuto.us 2001 Buick Park AvenueIncludes:V6, Supercharged, 3.8L, Automatic, FWD, Traction Control, Cassette, OnStar, Dual Air Bags, Side Air Bags MSRP:$38,210 $47ABS (4-Wheel)$100Air Conditioning$25Power Windows$25Power Door Locks$25Cruise Control$50Power Steering$50Tilt Wheel$25AM/FM Stereo$100CD (Single Disc)$25Dual Power Seats$100Leather$50Sun Roof (Sliding)$25Alloy Wheels. . Please inquire for details and pricing. 5 Great Deals out of 242 listings starting at, 53 Great Deals out of 817 listings starting at, 337 Great Deals out of 5,146 listings starting at, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Listed 9 days ago, Florence, SC SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights HEATED SEATS! Our mission is to empower families with financial challenges to achieve economic and personal independence through car ownership and technical training.In 1999, Vehicles for Change opened outside of Baltimore, Maryland. Email me new used car listings matching this search: By clicking "SIGNUP" you agree to A happy buyer is a well educated buyer, so if you are in doubt, ask us (prior to bidding on the vehicle). Listed 1 day ago, Los Angeles, CA The following Buick Park Avenue parts should be given a second look when considering the installation of any motor-boosting peripheral: Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Superchargers & Parts for Buick Park Avenue, Tell us about your vehicle to find the right parts faster. Mileage 47,073 miles below avg. We are a large dealership and reserve the right to end or remove any of our eBay listings if said vehicle is no longer available due to a sale at our store. This covers fixed costs, Carfax, lien verification and other expenses. YOU ARE SEEING IT EXACTLY AS IT WAS TRADED IN! near me, 42 cars for sale found, starting at $1,950, Average price for Used Buick Park Avenue Ultra: $5,440. Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. . Thanks! Financing Information Warranty Information We are proud to offer CARS-Complete Automotive Repair Services Warranty- With many different affordable terms and coverages. THIS VEHICLE IS BEING SOLD AS-IS AND IS PRICED TO SELL! It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a by 2003 Buick Park Ave. Ultra supercharged. Payment Terms: The successful high bidder will submit a $500 non-refundable deposit within 24hours of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Bookout Auto Sales and Service In the car service business for 40 yrs. that car buying is the way to go. The second-generation of Buick's flagship Park Avenue sedan was introduced for the 1997 model year. It is the most conveniently located Ford dealership in the Chicago Metropolitan area, just minutes from I-294, I-55, and I-355. Listed 6 days ago, Jacksonville, FL We are also an SVT certified dealership with SVT certified technicians within our service department. Buying this car not only helps the global environment but is also directly impacts local families. IT IS NOT EXPECTED TO REMAIN IN STOCK LONG. Refresh your browser window to try again. I have owned this car for only 16months but bought at 123,000 miles and let me tell you I about live in this car. Posted Over 1 Month. There are some scratches and dings on the body but otherwise pretty clean. If you do not see certain items in the pictures (i.e. The bench seats are great and comfortable. The engine is powerful, the transmission shifts smoothly, and all the other components function perfectly. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. Available transmissions include: 4-speed automatic. It can be considered a collectible car!$2100 OBO.Please only serious buyers.No trades. by 2003 Buick Park Ave. Ultra supercharged. If you don't like it, don't take it. If you are not sure about something, please ask! I will pick you up at the Salisbury, MD airport or bus station during normal business hours or by appt.. 3month/4500 mile limited powertrain. $73/mo est. You can locate shippers by doing a search for `auto shippers`. : floor mats, CD cartridges, remotes, spare keys, etc) then we do not have them. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in. Virtual Appointments Video Walkarounds Virtual Financing Bogue Auto Sales Newport, NC Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2000 Buick Park Avenue Base 4dr Sedan $ 3,995 $ 4,495 $ 70 /mo* 150,000 miles It's never been in an accident! See more ways to save. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. 32+mpg highway and in the city with traffic i can still get 23/25mpg. Dad's Buick Park Avenue Ultra, Well kept up. Selling a Vehicle? MECHANICAL-- EXCELLENT AND POWERFUL, FRESHLY SERVICED, THIS CAR DRIVES GREAT, AS A 55K CAR SHOULD. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly cooperate. All financial transactions should be completed within 7 DAYS after auction ends. Vehicle has a few light scratches on hood and on back bumper but nothing that compromises its cosmetic integrity . There have only been 2 owners and it has been well cared for. May 5 - May 6. PLEASE CALL WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND ASK ABOUT OUR SHIPPING SPECIALS! If the car is in danger of sliding or skidding, StabiliTrak slows and stabilizes the car to help the driver maintain control. *Please be advised that by submitting a bid an offer to buy this vehicle thru ebay you are committing to purchase this vehicle under the "terms and conditions" listed below. At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Copyright 2015 Auction123 - All rights reserved. This vehicle also comes with a 3 month/4500 mile limited powertrain that can be used at any qualified repair facility wherever you might be. "Good on gas, 22 city, 35 road; very comfortable; . 2001 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra Vehicle Information VIN: 1G4CU541314199990 Stock: 199990 Mileage: 117,315 Color: Gray Trans: Automatic Engine: 3.8L 240.0hp MPG: 18 City / 28 Highway Drivetrain: FWD ? Listed 11 days ago, Olive Branch, MS The radio works and the AC runs cold! Look at our 100 % positive feedback rating to see that we have many happy customers from EBay !!! DO NOT LET SOMEONE ELSE BUY THIS PARK AVENUE ULTRA! Once you have identified a used vehicle Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings Our recommendations If you push the engine beyond its limits in any motor vehicle, the lifespan can drop. . I am selling a 1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra V6 Supercharge Turbo Car. new car every three years or so. LOOK!! It is up to the buyer to come see and further inspect the car before the end of the auction.-->, 2003 Buick Park Avenue Ultra loaded with everything except sunroof including cold AC, power heated seats, onstar, steering wheel controls, heads up display, am/fm CD player, Only 75,000 miles. Amazing Rare Car! TN residents + TTL. PLEASE ALLOW SOME TIME FOR YOUR WEB BROWSER TO LOAD ALL THE PICTURES. Tires & Wheels 50% Tread Remaining Chrome Wheels Features & Options Ext / Int Color White Diamondwith Light Cashmere Leather Interior Luxury Features Air ConditioningClimate Control SystemCruise ControlDigital Information CenterDual Zone Electronic Climate Control SystemFront Heated SeatsHeads Up DisplayHeated MirrorsHomelink SystemLeather Steering WheelMemory Seat PositionRemote Trunk LidSteering Wheel Radio ControlsTire Pressure Monitor Power Equipment 12v Power OutletPower Driver's SeatPower LocksPower MirrorsPower Passenger SeatPower SteeringPower Windows Safety Features Anti-Lock BrakesChild Proof Door LocksDriver's Air BagIntermittent WipersKeyless EntryParking SensorsPassenger Air BagPower BrakesRear DefoggerSecurity SystemSide Air BagsTraction Control System Interior Carpeted Floor MatsCenter Arm RestClockCompass And Temperature DisplayCup HoldersSplit Front BenchTachometerVanity Mirrors Exterior Sunroof Audio / Video AM/FMAnti-TheftCassetteCD PlayerOnStarPremium SoundVoice ControlVoice Control Disclosure Providing a description of any vehicle is and can only be an opinion of the person giving it. Is it better to lease or buy a car? Vehicles for Change Inc. IS A NOT FOR PROFIT DEALER. Search Used; Search New; By Car; By Body Style; By Price; ZIP. IF YOU WANT THE BEST POSSIBLE DEAL, DO NOT FORGET TO MENTION THAT YOU SAW THIS VEHICLE ON EBAY! The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Listed 42 days ago. iSeeCars analyzes over 25 billion data points to help you However, there are several ways to counteract this effect. Please message me if you have any questions-- 1.) - Listed 12 days ago, Kansas City, KS 5. The interior comfort is second to nothing I've experienced. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. Click. great looking Buick! All Sales final. great looking Buick! View 13 photos $2,100,370 5 Beds 2 Baths 1625 sqft. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction: You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. Mileage 6,222 miles above avg. 2004 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Supercharged Sedan $ 8,490 $ 148 /mo* 104,325 miles Engine: 3.8L V6 Supercharger Drivetrain: FWD Price $2,345 above avg.