When I returned home I put together a lethal assault team called The G Force, which consisted of the younger homies, Original Baby Gangstas who over the years proved to be all that and above in fulfilling their commitment to the hood. We have covered a lot of the East Coast street legends who are a part of hip-hop's lyrical lore due to numerous rappers name checking them in their rhymes, but the West Coast street stars have largely been ignored. then you got homegrown sets like 187 park row crips, 64 ferguson crips, 44 oakland bloods then you got the small amount of east coast sets like sex money murda . Baby Gangster was such a figure in the L.A. Low rider scene that when filmmaker Carol Strong decided to make a documentary to chronicle low rider clubs and the culture surrounding them she turned to him and his club, the Majestics, which is the oldest black low rider car club in Cali. I want to congratulate all of the agents, deputies and investigators who worked so hard and did such a tremendous job bringing this gang to its knees. The arrests were the result of a two year investigation by the Compton Inner-City Crime Task Force (CVICC), a collaboration of the FBI, DEA, L.A. Sheriffs Department, U.S. Marshals Service, IRS and ATF. They also formed an alliance with the 59 Hoover Criminals Gang, due to their common hatred for the Neighborhood Crips(especelly the the Rollin 50s Neighborhood Crips). The media became infatuated with the number of bullet casings found at crime scenes, the red and blue bandanas and drive by shootings became a household phrase. He came up in the game, learned the ropes and paid his dues. At one point did you have a low rider on the front cover of a Low Rider Magazine? When you lived in the hood you grew up representing the hood, there was no initiation. Theres not a lot of big names left out there in Cali, that is in the drug life, but there are some. East to the west from the N.Y.B.B.A. The books are page turners. Six inches from the ground with the top down and oldies playing with a fine woman by your side. I wrote from a West Coast perspective. BETs American Gangster profiled a couple West Coast Gs and the Discovery Channels Outlaw Empires just went in on the Crips with Lil Monster, Kody Scotts brother, but besides a couple of interviews, its been mostly East Coast drug lords being featured. I started off fixing bikes and it progressed. Baby Gangster started off as a young Compton Crip in the 70s and moved up in the ranks. I used to go to his houses, dope houses, to buy weed, they sold crack too. The state of gangbanging today is still at an all time high. CS1 was in prison and unavailable to assist, confidential informant 2 was unwilling to cooperate further and introducing an undercover agent likely would have been dangerous or impossible because Staves would have been suspicious of anyone new. Even though I was in the Majestics car club, my homies from the hood always went with me wherever I go. The saga continues. Reply. The jury really didnt believe the witnesses against me, because during the deliberations they sent the judge a note asking him if I just fired a gun in the air could I be found guilty and he said yes. Low riding has been a part of black culture since the 1960s. The death became the uprising of a creation he would never get a chance to see. From music videos to the silver screen we have been bombarded with L.A. gang images. For more information, please see our Im a real low rider its in my heart and in my blood. The jungles let 18st take. just to show that I was the truth and wasnt faking it to make it. Overall, Crisp is a reliable and efficient customer messaging platform that can help businesses provide better customer experiences and increase their engagement and sales.Note: 14 days trial version for the Pro version. To that end we reached into the belly of the beast to Fredrick Baby Gangster Staves of the Santana Block Crips. They originated as an independent gang, known as theLA Brims, in the 1970s. asked Ellis, the Bloods's newest recruit, half his face covered with a red handkerchief traditionally worn by the gang's members. I didnt even know who had blasted the dude until the homie that was with me told me what happened. They murder and poison our kids with drugs. wear your rocKo haTT so I can see you PUNKBITCH!! The Harvard Park Brims are an active African-American/Black street gang located on the West Side of South Los Angeles, formerly known as South Central Los Angeles, California.They originated as an independent gang, known as the LA Brims, in the 1970's.They have been around long before the formation of Stanley Tookie Williams, West Side Crips and Raymond Washington, East Side Crips. Privacy Policy. January 25, 2013 - 7:52 pm. I started selling commercial weed (50 cent joints) in Junior High School. The dudes that went out of town and started the gangs, they were not official gang members themselves, so the new gang members got the wrong teachings and they dont know the right way to gang bang, nor do they know their so called big homie is really a bitch and a buster. when it comes to cali sets it's rollin 60s, 52 hoovers, 43 gangster crip and bounty hunters. someone hmu an throw some at me . "This a war right now. Rat packing was when a bunch of dudes ganged up on one dude. When the Compton PD was there the cops wouldnt go there. But back in the day my homie Lil Willie (RIP) was a beast with the paint as well and he did all the paint jobs on my cars. If you could do some things over would you change (kids, home life, street life etc.)? Thank god they are going to be teenagers when I get home. I had plans of getting out and smoking all those fools, but as the years went by, I came to the conclusion that I was using too much energy focusing on things beyond my control. It dont stop. It was like theres G, always bumping, on the phone, everyone wanted to be just like him. Things had gotten very dangerous in Compton and it seemed as though someone got whacked every day or shot if they were not killed. Dudes dealt with me because they knew I was about my business and I didnt mess over anyone that I dealt with. Can you tell us the circumstances surrounding your arrest at Hansom Dam back in the 1980s? Almost everyone from the hood back in the day grew up in the hood. LMAO ILL BE ATT THE HALL TODAY ATT 4:30 FOR DISPATCH. The gang was just a product of its environment. The aforementioned Santana that was on the cover of Low Rider Magazine. By the time you realize whats real and what your real priority should be, Bam, its too late and you are caught up. In 1989, the Santana Blocc Crips experienced the worst year ever in our existence. My son Mondo will be sixteen and Lil Fred will be fifteen, so I will have quality time to mold them. Crack Down Posse (St. Michael) The CDP is the largest Crips gang, which extends its influence over other gang members to the Blues. Murder was officially top priority; it was going down on sight. Everybody looked up to him. #subscribe #diamondstonetv #viral https://www.instagram.com/diamondstone_tv/ #OGPERCY #DIAMONDSTONETV #VIRAL https://www.instagram.com/tyrone_diamondstone/ h. Staves pled guilty to conspiracy to possess and distribute more than five kilograms of cocaine and possession with intent to distribute more than 500 grams of narcotics. nigger, Fuck who feel some type of way The guilty pleas capped an investigation in which law enforcement authorities seized more than 40 pounds of cocaine, a quarter of a million dollars in cash and several guns and automobiles. There are a lot of good dudes in prison like my homie G-Rabbit and Big Kiko from South Central L.A. East Coast Crips. I cant stop and wont stop, thats what I do. What a bunch of ignorant, stupid ass Nigger talk. "Anti-police sentiment, distrust, anger at the social orderwhen those things are going on, joining a gang makes a lot more sense to a 17- or 18-year-old kid. The gang's origins are disputed. Reply. Much appreciated. Theres a lot of big names in the gang culture, but I cant speak on any of that because it would be going against the G-Code, the code that I live by. The LA Brims (Los Angeles Brims) were one of the few independent gang to operate with no affiliation with to Bloods or Crips, along with the Denver Lanes and the Chain Gang (Avenue Piru Gang). The best GIFs are on GIPHY. Ugly Looking Loser Porch Monkeys. all that talk aint said SHITT!! 24 Gang Suspects Held in Raids on Drug Ring, The Los Angeles Times headline read. 920 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos taken at '64 Ferguson Rd' I graduated from weed to PCP to cocaine. So as the cars were slowly pulling through the parking lot they were at a stand still for a minute, so Rat began to lean against one of the cars. The Crips and Bloods dont claim the 5 or 6. Dudes knew they could come to me with $200,000 or $300,000 and wouldnt have to worry about getting robbed, plus the dope would always be right. I still represent my hood Santana Blocc Crips and Crips in general, all over. The amount of respect he got was incredible when he got on the block it was like Gs here. There were so many homies on him that I couldnt even hit him. They take their name from the bus line 67, which crosses the Boulevard St. Michel. While I was incarcerated I already knew in my mind and heart that once I got out I was going to sell dope. Young.4travis wh62p 62 harvard on mine homie. Here are the most common license types: Freeware programs can be downloaded used free of charge and without any time limitations. Santana Blocc Crips are one of the most recognized and well respected hoods of all times. Down souf nxgga tryna xang nxgga our lxl homxes would dump on ya whole set cuh fucca round an get touched lxl hxllbxlly wankster. Each software is released under license type that can be found on program pages as well as on search or category pages. These could be false positives and our users are advised to be careful while installing this software. But now that I am older and more wiser I know that being without a father in my life to look up to for guidance, to teach me how to be a man, was a major part of the circumstances that led me to want to be in a gang. They see it as a way to channel their anger and achieve something." It's very likely that this software is clean and safe for use. The Nigger is a very jealous, insecure animal without any good reasoning power. Once I got involved, all of my homeboys got involved. LMAO yeah okay SOUNDS STUPID stupid!! I didnt have to go out of town because out-of-towners came to see me. In 1975 Compton erupted in multiple gun battles. Dudes like G were inspiring to everybody in the neighborhood because they wanted what he had. Gangster even had a beeper store. Therefore, agents concluded that wiretap evidence was necessary to obtain direct evidence of the entire scope of the conspiracy. I took the Majestics and low riding to another level. The murder rate went sky high, death was all too familiar. My family wasnt rich, but my mother and my step father both had cool jobs and we were living in a house that they were buying. West up to the west bK's! The trip about it is when I got to the station and the detectives tried to question me they straight out told me We know you wasnt the shooter, but if you tell us who the shooter was we will let you walk out of here right now. I said, I dont know what the fuck you talking about, put me in a cell. One of the detectives said, Okay asshole, then you are going down for it.. They are also fued with the School Yard Crips and the Rollin 60s Neighborhood Crips as well as the 18th Street Gang, a Hispanic gang that fued with a number of African-American/Black street gangs in South Los Angeles, California. The gang phenomenon in L.A. has inspired movies like Boyz in the Hood and Menace II Society, giving mythical status to L.A.s gang scene. Was there a time when your gang got along with the now rival gangs? NiKKa yu _n a plate we will eat ya kracKa ass be4 yu k_uld hear the WHK61PX2. Chevy Impalas from 58 to 72, Caprices too and a 96 Impala Supersport on 20s. Brothers are the ones that first put the hydraulics on the cars. Reply. Unlike many such gangs, Garcia said, the group even had its own money-laundering unit, allegedly ran by Staves wife, who was arrested. They all used to be cool with us and be our allies. I received 13 years and Conrad Kizzy got seven years. Who are some of the biggest names out of L.A. in the drug and gang culture? Most of the Crip and Blood sets that was started in different states were started by busters that wasnt even from where they were claiming. His book, The Triangle: A Year on the Ground with New York's Bloods and Crips, will be released by Lyons Press on December 2. The L.A. gang culture has led to thousands of years of incarceration and a majority of the 150k members of 200+ Crip gangs, now fill our nations prisons. The real question is have you been to school, because you seem not to be able to complete a sentence without using the word ignorant, nigger or ghetto. In their 35th Anniversary issue there is not one mention or photo of a brothers car in the magazine, even though plenty of brothers buy the magazine and brothers have been there since the beginning. To rat pack was considered cowardly in Compton. TheWest Boulevard Crips(WBC) are an well-known African American street gang located on the West Side in the West Adams/Hyde Parkregion of South Los Angeles, CA. How did you move up in the ranks? There is nothing that I wouldnt do for my sons. This is where our story gets even more specific, because you know when we go in, we go in raw and everything we bring you is gangster certified and genuinely authentic. @phillip Allen The Crips (Blue) Crack Down Posse (St. Michael) The CDP is the largest Crips gang, which extends its influence over other gang members to the Blues. One of Mid-Towns most recognized and valuable and soon to be Santanas Godfather and Comptons Don was Kenneth Turtle Wayne Johnson. 500 we in here, West brakkin blxxds fuk with da brtms to piru in dis bih, Its P1ru 2 Brim penda BANG BANG Bdawg shit its redru frm the M..B get at me. I see fools in their 20s and 30s talking about they are O.G.s. That means not just America. I can speak of me because my life is and has been out there in the open. We have covered a lot of the East Coast street legends who are a part of hip-hops lyrical lore due to numerous rappers name checking them in their rhymes, but the West Coast street stars have largely been ignored. They had the ladies, the power and the cars. Before applying for a wiretap order, investigators obtained information from confidential informants and admitted gang members, recorded telephone conversations between Staves and a confidential informant with the informants consent, conducted a controlled purchase of cocaine, conducted surveillance of Staves residence, pager business and stash houses, obtained pen registers and trap and trace devices which indicated an inordinately large volume of calls made and received, and investigated Staves finances and tax records for evidence of money laundering. 500376 221. Santana Blocc Crips became public enemy to all Pirus Ludders Park, MOBB, Elm Street, Cross Atlantic, Lime Hood, Fruit Town, Mulberry, Tree Top, 151, Cedar Blok, Campanella Park- not excluding anyone who opposed us. Even though, most trial software products are only time-limited some also have feature limitations. That's a frightening prospect, residents say, considering the drug-dealing crews are already responsible for dozens of shootings each year in St. Louis and its suburbs. I have been to state prison, so I was living by state laws, no dope no case. FBI agent Richard Garcia said, Staves was a hobbyist whose love was those low rider cars. He said investigators believed Staves had been involved in gangs since the 1970s and had built the Santana Block Crips into a business like cocaine distribution ring, receiving cartel drugs from Mexico and sending them around the country. Yes, it was powerful and it lasted about five years on the streets. Staves, who authorities believed was the undisputed leader of the Santana Block Crips, one of the oldest street gangs in Compton, faced a life sentence if he went to trial. LOL you all over the place!! After I wrote it I contacted numerous publishers, but they were full of shit, so O.G. The 80s ended with 100s of new factions across the country. He who argues with a fool is a fool. Now there are no rules, no respect, no loyalty and no honor. I have put together some vampire books also. If we can spend billions of dollars in aid to Israel, Egypt and other countries, then we can use some of that money for education, trade schools, jobs and inner city sports. 64/28 west blvd crip gang. This software is no longer available for the download. Death is always right around the corner in the drug game. wait a minute I thought BIRDNIGGER was in custody????? Trial software allows the user to evaluate the software for a limited amount of time. When I started representing Crip I thought it was my decision, no one decided for me, no one forced me or pressured me into joining. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a271b9fcee018c77b16e35f56168a2c4" );document.getElementById("ad2dc18bad").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.