I was too tired to get up though so I went back to sleepand was still hungry when I actually got up. When I do, it's just before AF. so that would put you at 9-10 DPO, right? Left leg cramped again but lighter than before. I've also been breaking out like crazy(my face looks like i'm a 13 year old girl, and I don't normally break out this bad. AF was supposed to arrive tomorrow! 1997-2023 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. So embarrassing! I've had lots more Cm (I feel so wet down there). Good luck to you! I almost always have sore BBs before AF and had sore BBs last month when I was PG but not now at all. Congratulations!!! My cycles vary from 27 to 34 days. I am pretty sure I O'd around the 11th or 12th. I hope your pregnancy goes well and ends well. dry CM, nothing. No more queasiness today just a general like yuck feeling. 3DPO: really crampy, same as day before except no DTD lol, also anxious. congratulations! Really light cramps again. This time Im still waiting for a positive. Which isn't due til the 28th). Although, 3-4 days I felt no difference. Sore boobs!! O Day - Cramps, increased sex drive, fatigue, increased appetite, headache, constipation, gassy, HORRIBLE backache, and runny nose. AF cramps are always in my legs so this is not the same at all. Impatience. I know this is old. Still constipated, Lower back really hurting especially in the car. Hi! defo sounds promising then! Lol I know! I got pregnancy symptoms a few days before implantation and also I didn't actually have implantation until around Monday, but my cramps happened Thursday until Saturday or Sunday. And congratulations to you! Congratulations!! The cramping started at 10DPO it feels like ifI were on my period, but the cramp goes away after a few minutes. Seems like there's been quite a few BFP so far this month. Skin is almost clear. With my first child, I wasn't tracking ovluation but I got BFP two days before my missed period. Share the highs and lows, and meet other women experiencing the same concerns. If ya got 'em, ya gotta use 'em! 1 dpo - no cm, skin breakout, emotional, milk supply drop and sensitive nipples. I am going through the same thing, 8DPO also! X, Yay!!! Aug 8, 2017 at 5:29 PM. So you should be able to test but also remember if its - you can always still get a + in a few more days. But some 7 DPO symptoms are a bit more common than others, according to our mamas of Peanut. According to my tracker app I ovulated Around 6/28-6/30. 7 dpo - bloated, tired, dry CM, constipated 9 dpo - Went dizzy at work. Only had sore nipples and my different feeling cervix. Weird leg cramp in my left calf for no reason while I was lying on my bed. Yesterday I was ravenously hungry all day, even woke up at 3:00am w tummy growling, and today as well. This Post has been closed to new Comments. 5DPOmynipples were a bit sensitive,samenight I went out drinkingagain (I was in Florida for vacation) and I again felt sick (actually vomitedcouple of times) thats when I knew somethingwas not right. Did any of you test that early? I tested BFN 1 or 2 days before AF was due. backache still hanging around, headache, little nauseated this morning, tender boobs, and VERY fatigued. 3 DPO:Felt a bit wet down there when I woke up. I'll be a POAS everyday until I either get my BFP or AF! I got my BFP today!! Group Leaders communicate with staff moderators and escalate potential violations for review, but they dont moderate discussions. I had no more symptoms. These can be AF symptoms as well so I was wondering how your BFPers felt. School glue cm but still not a lot. Angry at what will never be. Very very gassy! My cycles are 30+ days on average so I didnt get my peak ovulation until CD 20. I'm 7dpo and was wondering if you can tell me what your symptoms were at 7 dpo? What symptoms did you have prior to getting your BFP? haha what symptoms have you had?? Have you tested again? 7 DPO: Tender behind right nipple when pressed. 20062023 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. According to my tracker app I ovulated Around 6/28-6/30. It didn't spread, though, luckily. Bloated. I was surprised the digital picked it up! About 7 DPO I woke up suddenly in the middle of the night and felt REALLY nauseousso much so that I sat in the bathroom for an hourthen I got waves of nausea off and on after that. I've assumed that day as my ovulation day. I had white, lotiony CM since then too, now its on and off with watery CM. 1997-2023 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. Stomach gurgling all day. Mild menstrual type cramps (1 week before AF due), bad low back ache, boobs tingly/burning and painful. This morning I had some hot flashes really bad like where I almost felt light headed and I was queasy with it. 12DPO-I felt dizzy one time when I went more than a few hours without eating, after this happened I kind of had a "PG feeling" all of sudden! Yes, Toni, I will be about 9-10dpo! It gives me so much hope. I even had my DH get the bucket just in caseand it passed. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Similar boat as you guys. EDIT WITH SYMPTOMS BY DPO. Lol no kidding! Randomly feel nauseous but only for a moment here and there throughout the day. 10 dpo- vvfl, husband says youre pregnant, your vagina feels different, heightened sense of smell (clients at work are extra stinky), bloat, BFP!!!!! Don't know if that was my sense of smell or if my pee actually smelled weird. Lots of watery CM today. hi ladies. I will follow this post because most of us are in the same TWW and I am curious to see how this month works for all us. Exact symptoms are: AF cramps in back and abdomen, achy/fatigued right leg, sometimes slight headaches, hot flashes in bed, and increased stretchy (clear and yellow) CM. I'm not exactly sure about which day I ovulated (I was using OPKs and checking CM but I never got a positive and assumed I hadn't ovulated this month due to jet lag after returning from our honeymoon). mild but noticeable cramps/twinges in afternoon. That was a very good read!! 9 DPO: Tested for the first time - BFN. That's the earliest I have ever gotten a positive result. with my first I had no symptoms, just kinda knew. 4 dpo- wake up having to pee bad, craving burger in late morning, terrible heartburn in evening, triggered nausea, soooo tired, creamy cm all day, bleeding gums, 5 dpo- woke up leaking cm and having gas, am mild nausea and heartburn, pm heartburn, vvvvfl?, heartburn, cramps, HEARTBURN. Learn more about, Learn About What to Expect's Pregnancy & Baby App. I definitely compared your days to mine, I'm at 14DPO and either started my period 4 days early or have implantation bleedingI'm thinking period. =] had some cramping yesterday June 2nd and today june 3rdbut have had 3 bfps so im definately preggo =] yay mee!! 14 DPO:Got my BFP this morning! Then at 14 DPO (the day AF was due) I realized that I had absolutely no breast tenderness and that usually starts for me about a week before AF is due. I've been having mild cramping every day on and off for the past two weeks, also feels a little stronger on my left side. How many days would implantation cramping last? Sharp twinges in lower belly but could be due to gas and bloating? I'm 12 dpo and still having the same symptoms, no sore boobs though yet. I was intimate one time, got headaches(Monday) about 4 days later that were actually migraines(never had them before) and breasts began hurting(always do before period). How long will it take to get pregnant? Expect af around 21st so only 10days to wait and see now x good luck everyone, please keep us posted whatever happens. Started getting a few spots which seemed a bit early for pms but I didn't think anything of it. with my first I had no symptoms, just kinda knew. So there's a pretty wide range of 7 DPO symptoms to be on the . Right nipple twinges. 3 dpo - creamy cm, cramps very low on one side, when nursing nipples hurt so bad . 7 DPO - cramps, sore BBs, really sore BBs, and saw a weird CM with brown colour mix think maybe IB. 9DPO I only had cramps at night and my boobs were a little sore in the morning. We BD every day for five days prior. Teeth feel funny in PM. Gassy. Out of all, the most common symptoms are as follows: Fatigue check Mild Cramps check Feeling of nausea Do you have a BFP 10 DPO story? Really sore! Nothing seemed too out of the ordinary until I noticed my nipples on 12 dpo. 12 DPO:Really thirsty/dry night again. They weren't too bothersome, but I felt them. i know many have probably posted on here about the same thing but has anyone got a BFP on 7dpo? Looking back on the "symptoms" that I logged on the lead up to my bfp. I thought I'd share my symptoms day by day until I BFP in case it is helpful to anyone x. 1997-2023 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. Multiple positives only today negative. The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. Many pregnant women also experience an increased and acute sense of smell. . Like. Starting 5 DPO I thought I noticed some nausea but I attributed to dehydration and heat since I work outside and have 3 little ones. Istarted feeling BLOATED at 6DPO and hungry, and sleepy!!!! Use of this site is subject to our terms of use and privacy policy. xxx, I was taking agnus castus when I got my bfp, never for to trying soy xx. Got BFP on 11DPO. What to Expect supports Group Black and its mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownership. I'm going to test Saturday too! BabyCenter is designed for educational purposes only. I was in denial, cause I was a student and according to the period tracker I was passed ovulation when I was intimate. It didn't spread, though, luckily. I do not recall days exactly but they both gave me a BFP by 10dpo so they didnt take long. I've had some lower back cramps, heavier discharge . The next 2 were 11dpo. 11 DPO - temp still higher than "pre-dip" temps, slight cramping in lower abdomen that comes and goes. and getting light headed when I stand sometimes. I know everyone loves reading DPO symptoms especially when they're postive so I've compiled a list of some that some people have recently posted. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this here but I got my BFP yesterday and wanted to share my list of TWW symptoms somewhere where it might help someone else pass the time during this period!I've been obsessed with posts like this over the last 2 weeks and in a weird way they've made each day easier to get through. I don't chart or anything because I had a paraguard IUD which has expelled for the second time.so our sex has been unprotected for at least this cycle maybe more. LOL! sleepng all the time. I am right where you are. I still think 3-4 days might be too early because it takes time for hormones to build up. Let's just keep our FC and I hope we get our bfp. Is it flat or curved?? BFP!!! i will be testing at 15dpo unless i can get oh to buy me a test while we're away lol! By the afternoon my breasts were slightly tender from the sides when poked and pressed! I got my bfp at 10 dpo. Lower appetite. Fingers tightly crossed! Weird leg cramp in my left calffor no reason while I was lying on my bed. Congratulations to you!! Group Black's collective includes Essence, The Shade Room and Naturally Curly. Sep 16, 2018 at 6:50 PM. I took 2 test already and BFN so will try and wait until Friday! More posts in "Getting Pregnant - Trying to Conceive " group, Create post in "Getting Pregnant - Trying to Conceive " group, the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. All rights reserved. Hoping for more luck in the next few days if AF doesnt show. I actually ovulated like 2 or 3 days after Flo predicted, Congrats! Spots have started to clear up already. Implantation, hormonal changes, and increased blood flow all contribute to symptoms you might feel right now. The soonest I ever got a BFP was at 11DPO. i am also 3-4 DPO and I am convinced I'm pregnant lol! My breasts started hurting at 1dpo, like they are killing me lol. I actually threw it away thinking it was negative and then got a stronger bfp the next day so I fished the old one out of the trash and saw that it was positive after all . Oh Tq I'm temping daily surely ill be waiting for a temp sign to confirm ovulation thanks a lot, Thank you! Log in or sign up to post a comment! Really bloated and tender lower abdomen - my jeans were too much pressure for it. Consult with a medical . With my first dd I started having morning sickness about this time also, got a vvvfl 1wk before AF was due. Or maybe you are already actively trying to conceive. Strong cold symptoms. Holmes16 17/09/18. Congratulations to you too! My boobs are more sore, and I still feel soo bloated, sleepy and the at night I cant sleep :( agrr so weird but worth knowing IM pregnant. no CM. 10-11 DPO - cramps, feeling heavy, and CM came back but very thick and white, I thought that was odd, never have that and usually have clean panties. I had a LOT of implantation symptoms Monday at 8-9 dpo. I am pretty positive I O'd on either 9/10 or 9/11 based on EWCm and regular 27-28 day cycles. I'm really excited about testing this time. I am 11 dpo today. No breast tenderness, no cramps, no nothing. 4 DPO: Weird taste in mouth after a cup of decaf tea - not metallic but kind of like the taste you get in the back of your throat if you have a cold? More posts in "Trying to Conceive Community " group, Create post in "Trying to Conceive Community " group, the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. DPO and actually vomited. Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. Congrats on your BFP! I know it might be too early to get BFP but if it's too early for BFP because the hormone level isn't high enough how am I having symptoms? Not consistently though. Im one day late too now! Your symptoms sound promising. Congratulations to you!! Put it down to gas? 7DPO - Feel slight cramping on left side, but thats all the syptoms I have. medium sex drive, BFN 98.2 4/26 7 dpo - sore nipples, backache, cramps, nausea, . GOod luck and keep us posted. I am very sensitive by nature. Ha, I just found out I was pregnant on Friday! I'm due around 24th July going by my last LMP !! Sticky CM. I was using Premom to track my strips but I use Flo for my period and estimated window! I'm so anxious to test but know it's still early , this is our second month trying after m/c and I'm trying not to get hopes up but feeling sick, sore boobs, and cramps and backache anyone else? Well, my pregnancy was in 2014 but I always noted my period symptoms. 6dpo exhausted, sore nipples, extremely gassy, heartburn, some sickness and very tired. Well to start off, this month I REALLY didn't think I would get pg because we were looking for a house and I was REALLY stressed at work so I kind of ignored all of my symptoms and wrote them off as PMS or being tired. On Monday I spotted pink but period wasn't due until Wednesday, I also continued to have migraines which I was diagnosed with on Tuesday when I got more pink spotting and migraines. No signs or symptoms of PG other than temps and no signs of symptoms of AF. All rights reserved. So I'm hoping. Ive had a bad lower back ache since yesterday (6 dpo) and my boobs seem to be so sore and nipples are tender I have trouble wearing my bra today. I've typically had heartburn, stronger sense of smell, and metallic taste in my mouth before testing positive. Thats exactly how Im feeling- twinges and tightness on the left side of my abdomen! Felt very light period type cramps today - towards the back instead of just focussed at the front and not as pinchy. then I had a yellowi CM for 2 days only when wiping. I got my BFP at 9DPO, today I had my first docs appoinment and I'm exactly 4 weeks today. The wait is the worst! If you have Postive DPO Symptoms, you can do the same, 8 DPO - cramps, bloated, tender BBs, increased appetite, gassy, 9 DPO - bloated, tender BBs, increased appetite, irritability and fatigue - BFN, 10 DPO - bloated, tender BBs, frequent urination,skin break outand fatigue, 11 DPO - cramps, tender BBs, frequent urination,skin break outand irritability - BFN, 12 DPO - temp spike (beginning of possible triphasic pattern), cramps, tender BBs, frequent urination, 13 DPO - cramps, bloated, tender BBs, increased appetite, gassy, frequent urination, 14 DPO - cramps, bloated, tender BBs, gassy, frequent urination, 15 DPO - cramps, bloated, tender BBs, gassy, frequent urination - AF one day late, 16 DPO - cramps, bloated, tender BBs,frequent urination, irritability- AF two days late - BFN, 17 DPO - frequent urination - AF three days late, 18 DPO - frequent urination - AF four days late, 9 DPO - tired, temp dropped 4/10 from usual dpo temps, 10 DPO - mild nausea, temp spiked higher than any temps since O. 8 DPO - Cramps on the right side (front and back), really gassy, HORRIBLE backache again (pillow behind me isnt helping), skin breakout, thirsty, hungry, nauseated this morning feel a little better that I have been up for a little while, tender boobs, and still tired after a full night sleep 9 DPO - cramps stronger than yesterday, HORRIBLY gassy. More posts in "Getting Pregnant - Trying to Conceive " group, Create post in "Getting Pregnant - Trying to Conceive " group, the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. Ive been testing for days and last night was the first truly visible faint line I got on a FRER. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. So the app was very wrong. 2 dpo - creamy cm, more breakouts, emotional, low milk supply, nipples very sensitive. Had a really thirsty night and early morning - my mouth and throat would dry up to the point where it would hurt. I'm 3 DPO (I think) but it's possible I could have O earlier. Group Owners uphold the core values of the brand by reporting content that violates the community guidelines. Gassy and bloated. I got my BFP at 9DPO, so I implanted early and these were the symptoms I noted at 7DPO: 7DPO Constipated in AM. Like really bad! On a whim pick up a test b/c I wanted to have some cocktails this weekend. I was just so angry the whole week before, every little thing set me off. Symptoms that resulted in BFP?? how many of u ladies have taken soy this cycle???? Been emotional over past 2 days (normal af sign) and lots of wet cm but . I will also attach our BD cycle. 6 DPO: Woke up early again (it was still dark). Tested - BFN! I was really dopey today and turned the cooker up instead of off when I left the kitchen :/. I wasn't tracking ovluation but I got BFP two days before my missed period. by MollyRabbit. Decreased appetite. Breastfeeding: the trick to a comfy latch. How did it match with your DPO? I kind of knew i wouldnt see anything until at least 11-13 dpo, if i was prego. 20052023 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. BB changes have made me very optimistic about seeing a positive. At 3-4 dpo, I had the weirdest metallic taste in my mouth and I had mild period-like cramping on Monday night. I know it's comforting and helpful to a lot of ladies out there. Looks like it might be!! The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Very very gassy! This educational content is not medical or diagnostic advice. Around day 10 I got tired and had some mild cramping day 12. I didn't notice any smell sensitivity but I was ready to throw out the milk as it smelt so sour to me but DH said it was absolutely fine! Keep me updated! This makes me want to test even more now!! Should be here on Monday. Hi! 11 dpo - BFN - Now today I thought, I KNOW I AM!! You've made the decision and you are actively trying to conceive. 13 DPO: Woke up early again - and really hungry again. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. <p>Hey Ladies! Bloated, small headaches, breast pain coming back but less than before. I'll be testing tomorrow morning. Find advice, support and good company (and some stuff just for fun). I'm so gassy, i'm actually finding quite a bit of humor in it. 8 DPO: Woke up early again. Am feeling super nervous now about keeping my little poppy seed safe! Last month I swore af was coming a week early n thought I was out. 9 DPO - cramps, feeling heavy and TIRED - dry CM. It was more like 4-5 days but I wasn't pregnant yet, just my body was preparing for it due to sending signals about the change in hormones. I have all of those too & I'm 7dpo!! I took the test myself and it was a very strong positive. Sharp knee joint pain out of nowhere today. 17 DPO - Slight stretchy feeling, think period is coming but it never does. Thank you for posting your symptoms day by day it really helps. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Had vagina lightning for a solid half an hour at least around 6pm. I don't normally feel ovulation pain but I assume this is what it must feel like. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. What if you've been on the Pill for 10 years? I was just curious to if anyone has felt similar, when did you get your BFP? I feel like the symptoms are good but now that it was so many days ago I think about it and wonder if I was just making it up in my head. AF cramps are always in my legs so this is not the same at all. 5 DPO - really really sore BBs + cramps and exhausted and hungry late at night - I usually dnt eat much after. I had pink mucus yesterday morning and then went away. YAY!!! i am also 3-4 DPO and I am convinced. DPO and actually vomited. 7 DPO: Tender behind right nipple when pressed. 11 DPO - Really tired, felt like I was getting a cold, 12 DPO - Felt run over by a bus, bad cold, 14 DPO - Very dark brown spotting, super light, 14 DPO - Even lighter dark brown spotting, feeling less sick, 15 DPO - Cold seems to be gone, 1 dark brown spot in the AM, 16 DPO - No spotting, runny nose, hungry for certain foods. More posts in "February 2010 Birth Club" group, Create post in "February 2010 Birth Club" group, the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. I also realized this was a post for symptoms before a BFP, but i'm really hoping I get there. D. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. We ovulated the same day Im 10 DPO today but stark BFN. But my dh and I have bee. Right breast is still much bigger than left. Browse more posts. think twice before sharing personal details, foster a friendly and supportive environment, remove fake accounts, spam and misinformation, delete posts that violate our community guidelines, reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts. I just KNEW that it'd be negative, but sure enough it was positive, 9 dpo. Twingy cramps. ! 2 DPO:Lower stomach was bloated. That's too early but if you read my story, you'll see that I got pregnancy symptoms before actual pregnancy, and it was confirmed by my obgyn. 7. Congrats! 2005-2023Everyday Health, Inc., a Ziff Davis company. Sticky CM. 5 Dpo mild cramps, sore throat, sore left hip, headache, gassy very exhausted also had yellow gooey cm. 9. 1 DPO - Cramps, increased sex drive, fatigue, increased appetite, headache, constipation, gassy, and runny nose 2 DPO - Increased sex drive, fatigue, increased appetite, headache, diarrhea, gassy, tender boobs, and runny nose 3 DPO - Increased sex drive, fatigue, increased appetite, nausea, tender boobs, and runny nose I've had 9 pregnancies. Thumb-Sucking Gross Motor Skills Napping (Ages 2 to 3) See all in Child Health Photos: Rashes & Skin Conditions Symptom Checker Vaccine Scheduler Reducing a Fever Teething Acetaminophen Dosage Chart Constipation in Babies Ear Infection Symptoms Infant CPR Head Lice 101 See all in Health Family Second Pregnancy Daycare Costs Family Finance 2DPO: DTD, crampy after, sharp pains and twinges that night and sore boobs. & as far as getting my O date, I just track my period on an app, so not necessarily 100% accurate! There was also some light pinching/crampiness going on in my uterus which lasted all afternoon and evening - wondered if this was implantation?). But I'm 5dpo at 3 and 4dpo over have ewcm and slight spotting only when I whipe. I know I know, I can wait 24 hours and take a frer and answer my own question but. All rights reserved. All rights reserved. The only other symptom I've had is tender breasts that started yesterday. Hopefully that's a good sign and not AF about to show. That night I was super nauseated for like 20 minutes. Felt really hot and sweaty today after being cold all week. And a weird symptom was I could smell my pee it smelled strong. Exactly at 3DPO I had 3 glasses of wine and I felt sick to my stomach I thought it was the lasagnaI ateor maybe it was LOL 4DPOI felt queasy the whole day. Then on Thursday started getting strange pinching cramps until Sunday. X, Congratulations!!! And Sparkle, that's awesome! Hindsight is 20/20 lol. Just trying to put in as much detail as I have! DPO symptoms before BFP. Light cramps on right side again in the afternoon. More posts in "Getting Pregnant - Trying to Conceive " group, Create post in "Getting Pregnant - Trying to Conceive " group, the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. But I hopeat least one of you enjoy reading it and matching up symptoms with me while you wait for your BFP! Since then, my boobs have been a little sore and I have this weird feeling below my belly button. Pregnancy is so weird and idk why I started cramping early. I've been having hot flashes, fatigue (2 evenings I fell asleep around 9:15 pm). My nipples got larger too. In third trimester I have a huuuuuuge belly and had to urinate more often. Hi, I am also 8dpo and being ttc for 2 years, I've got the exact same symptoms and am just trying to stay positive I feel like very month I make myself believe I've got every pregnancy symptom going! Wow i took a HCG and i had a BFN i'm 10DPO so do you think i'm out. Symptoms today, back pain, bloating to the point it's almost painful, cold and flu symptoms, cramps, tired, peeing more, gassy, sore muscles and joints, having heartburn and indigestion currently.