Will come back if/when I need parts or repairs." Bike Store Brighton. Full professional service center. SuperPages advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. The DICK'S Sporting Goods in Brighton, MI has everything you need for every season, whether you're taking on a new training routine, gearing up for a round of golf or looking for a new pair of running shoes. Bikes. Bike Service . 9977 E Grand River Ave, Brighton, MI, 48116. Great bicycle shop with a purpose. Accelerate your Rewards and earn 2 points for every $1 on qualified purchases with a ScoreRewards credit card. You'll receive an email and/or text when your repairs have been completed, and we'll be sure to give you a call if anything pops up along the way. If you are considering buying an electricmore, Sports WearOutdoor GearHunting & Fishing Supplies$$, It's nicely kept and has a nice assortment of golf, biking, running or cross training to outdoormore, PaddleboardingRafting/KayakingBike RentalsNew Baltimore, which is incredibly convenient, and whether you want to be on land doing biking or yoga, or be onmore. If you're looking for golf stores near Brighton, check out the golf department at DICK'S for golf shoes, golf balls and new clubs with cutting-edge technology. Subtotal: $ 0.00. You Might Also Consider. Fraser Bicycles in Brighton, MI. Save big on bikes and gear during TrekFest | March 3 - April 2. Pedego stands fo, Trek Bicycle Walled Lake is your destination for the latest products from Trek and Bontrager, service and tune-ups for bikes of any brand, and professional bike fit services through Trek Precision Fit. This is a review for bikes near Brighton, MI: "Had a great experience with this bike shop! Phone: 810-844-2055. D & D Bicycles & Hockey. From crazy highs to scary lows, even going through a pandemic, and here we are. does anyone know of a good bike repair. We pride ourselves in the attention. They offer a lot of great models of bikes and services that are unmatched. Refuse to work on bikes that aren't sold by them. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Camping Store. Our knowledgeable and qualified staff will help you make the right decision on a new, From Business: About Conspiracy Cycle Works is proud to serve the Southeastern Michigan Area with our vast array of products and services. Ewww", "Greg is fabulous!! Had to go back for service on a used Pedego that was purchased. What's a good bike shop around the area for a big guy new to the biking world who would wan to loose some weight from training ? The Hometown crew pride themselves on having worked on over 35,000 bicycles and counting and, in doing so, have won many awards, including League of Michigan Bicyclists "Bike . Bicycle Shops. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. 41 were here. I recommend it highly. Swing by the shop and talk to Shaun about your dream cycle! The group has been working with the Transportation Coalition in Livingston County for creating sensible changes for safe mobility for all. Click For Details. Ne vous inquitez pas Il nous est arriv tous de prendre une mauvaise route. 7. Shop Hours: 22856 Orchard Lake Rd. Explore the service packages below and stop in or call today to schedule your next tune-up! There's something for every athlete and fan at the Green Oak Village Place DICK'S Sporting Goods. Incubator, a business mentoring and development space, located in the Hometown complex. When its time to bring your bike in, heres what well do. RI. Filed under: Hometown Bicycles | Tagged: bicycle shop, bike shop, Brighton, cycling, cyclists, Hometown Bicycles, Hometown Bikes, Michigan, Team Hometown Bicycles | Leave a comment , HOMETOWN BICYCLES CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS HOURS, CLOSED: December 24th to January 5th RE-OPEN: Friday January 6th 10am, Filed under: Hometown Bicycles | Leave a comment , Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg. I asked Gary if the recumbent bike they had would work well as a" read more, "Had a great experience with this bike shop! The next week I brought in my old mountain" read more, "I have purchased many bikes from them in the past and had many friends and family buy from them, so, I thought I could trust them. Other Bikes Nearby. 810-225-2441. All "Bicycle Shop" results in Brighton, Michigan, "Had a great experience with this bike shop! Bike Shops Brighton. Hometown Bicycles: If youre looking for other services, a nearby DICK'S may have them. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. He has been deeply involved in Go Liv Co since its inception, including co-founding its locally-renowned Do It For Dan Memorial Ride. 10% off one item. We have achieved some amazing things, and we would like to share a few of them with you. 7. To think, 13 years ago, Dawn and I talked about creating a space that was a good place to be. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. We pride ourselves in the attention. 2. The businesses listed also serve surrounding cities and neighborhoods including Central Ann Arbor, Downtown Ann Arbor, and Northeast Ann Arbor. Brighton, MI. We are the region's foremost electric bike experts offering sales, rentals,, From Business: Trek Bicycle Walled Lake is your destination for the latest products from Trek and Bontrager, service and tune-ups for bikes of any brand, and professional bike. Join us for the. Pick up a pair of running shoes near Brighton. Trek Bicycle Brighton. Ewww" read more. Check our weekly ad for sales at the DICK'S Sporting Goods in Brighton and save big on the gear you want. Hometown Bicycles has 4 stars. Monday-Friday: 11AM - 7PM Saturday: 9AM - 6PM Sunday: 11AM - 5PM . Entire staff is super friendly I would highly recommend the store for any biking needs". 8383 N Middlebelt Rd, Westland, MI 48185 Toggle navigation. Fill stockings for less with must-have gifts under $50 and gifts under $25. His shop, established in 2010 and with the tagline "Go to Your Happy Place", is best known for catering to ALL cyclists, regardless of bike, style, and skill level. Austin went through safety check and answered all of my questions. 89. Plus, get the latest discounts at the Brighton DICK'S. Trek and Electra bike shops are your destination for the latest Trek bikes, Electra bikes and accessories, Bontrager cycling gear, service and tune-ups for bikes of any brand, and professional bike fit services through Trek Precision Fit. D&D is Michigan's largest family owned bike shop since 1977! When Dan set out for his bike ride on Wednesday April 24th, 2019, he was struck and killed by a distracted driver in Island Lake State Park. How is Hometown Bicycles rated? The season has begun to roll out so get your bike in now so it is ready for spring! Bicycle Repair Bicycle Shops. Were lucky to be located in an area that offers incredible year-round riding, and we encourage you to take advantage of the scenic road routes around our store. Is your business missing from these results? His shop, established in 2010 and with the tagline Go to Your Happy Place, is best known for catering to ALL cyclists, regardless of bike, style, and skill level. From there, we'll discuss a holistic solution that addresses the needs of you and your bike. They created the Horal Family Foundation, with Dans wife, Jane, at the forefront of massive safety improvements here in Livingston County, the State of Michigan, and even on a national level, speaking directly to the Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg. &. Harrisons Motorcycle Service is here to serve you and meet your needs. Brighton, MI 48116 . 2 reviews of Motor City Bicycle - Brighton "Friendly and helpful staff have answered all my questions on the phone or in person. Exclusions Apply. Austin went through safety check and answered all of my questions. My wife and I went to several bike shops to look at the different bikes and get help from the shop sales folks as it has been 35 years since . Cliquez ici pour accder au site Trek de votre pays. . We're launching a new urban bicycle company that will introduce a new line of elegant, smooth-riding urban bicycles inspired by the European classics., i need a really beat up bike to get looked at but i don't want to get overcharged and i want good service. Get your gifts in one hour or less with free in-store and curbside pickup options. Saturday: 10 AM - 5 PM Excellent bike shop in Brighton! Refuse to work on bikes that aren't sold by them.more, BikesBike RentalsTours$$Harrison Township, Went over every aspect of the bike before a test ride. Past, present, and up-and-coming lets start things off with the first ever Crewman of Hometown Bicycles. You will be automatically re-directed to People Search on yellowpages.com in. We pride ourselves in the attention, From Business: South Lyon Cycle has been your destination for everything bike since 1994. Come hang out, tour the shop, eat some food, share some stories, and lets celebrate this thing you helped create! Here are 10 THINGS ABOUT HOMETOWN BICYCLES that you may not know: Hometown Bicycles 13th Anniversary Open House. They had my bike done same day and a GREAT price. Find Us Stores; My Account My Account; Cart Cart Cart Mobile . Yes, we do that! We are Michigan's largest family owned bike shop since. 391 Washington St. Your Name: Bicycle Store in Brighton. Purchase or reserve your items online, and you can collect them at the store with as little contact as possible. We want to know any concerns youre having; how far, how often, and where you like to ride; and if you have any big goals or races coming up. Steve will always take time to explain and make sure you really understand the answers to all questions. Refuse to work on bikes that aren't sold by them. Brighton, MI 48116. Shop the sale See in-store inventory Visit us. We will have food, drinks (WATER/POP) You are welcome to BYOB and celebrate with us today. 9550 village place blvd. If you are considering buying an electric bike Greg is great to work with. Plus, we know how hard it is to go a day without your bike much less two weeks which is why we strive for 24-hour service turnaround on all makes and models. 7. Well, it is official! Our knowledgeable and qualified staff will help you make the right decision on a new bike, the best upgrades, or repairing yo, Pedego Walled Lake is a locally-owned store where you'll be treated like family. We wanted people to Go to their happy place and, for the most part, with your help and support, I think we did. I really liked the ride and the group, so I decided to take my bike in for a front derailer adjustment. We believe life is better with bikes, and were committed to promoting the joy of cycling to everyone in the area.