Thank you to all of my colleagues for pushing me to grow and to learn, and a huge thanks to the residents of Gainesville for supporting myself and the rest of this department, every day, as we do our very best to serve you. Mickey: If you heard half of what I've said about you, you'd owe me a lot more than a hug. I had to work extremely hard to lose a ton of weight to be physically able to even try out, much less do well enough to make the team. View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. Gainesville Police Officers Go Viral With Hurricane Irma Post, Daniel Rengering: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. CJC: Which awards show are you most excited about being involved with? Yes! Pet peeves: I can't stand people that are lazy. Stars Arrive to Fashion's Biggest Night!!! When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Daniel Rengering's birth sign is Aries. Details File Size: 5949KB Duration: 2.700 sec Dimensions: 480x480 Created: 5/12/2019, 12:49:33 PM 0 (0) Follow. According to his website, his next signing isnt scheduled until July, which presumably gives him enough time to finish filmingSurvivor. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . Mickey: What in gay hell? Im not here to half-ass anything, and I know what Ive signed up for on both fronts. I have seen so much more goodness in this city, than I have ever seen bad. What hes done for our community, and for those kids is incredible. An internal affairs investigation was done and a charge of carelessness with city property was sustained, according to the report. At the Final Tribal Council, Dan pointed out to Mikethat he was never around when the others were setting up camp, and asked him where he was when everyone was setting up camp. Unfortunately for Dan, the Davids split their votes and were still able to vote John out with three votes. I feel like I can relate to Malcolm from Season 25 the most. CJC: Do you have an idea of what your red-carpet outfit will be? On Day 14, Dan found the clue to the Tiva idol around camp, later findingit at Immunity Challenge the following day. Mickey:How do you feel being fawned over by the LGBTQ community? In this conversation. I should totally steal her from the Biebs. Today. Okay. Daniel "Dan" Rengering is a contestant from Survivor: David vs. Goliath. Follow. Dan is known for his one-sided showmance with Kara Kay, strong bonds with Christian HubickiandJohn Hennigan, and his ability to locate two Hidden Immunity Idols. Some Alachua Sheriffs Office SWAT members saw the post and expressed concern to GPD. You can't help but laugh and feel like you are there with them both! Follow to be notified when they're back for personalized videos. I just got back from Montreal, Canada after shooting with Sara Eirew. You're on the cover of like, thirty books now, right? I know Idefinitelywanted to jump on it. Rengering was found to have violated GPD social media policy after a photo appeared on his Facebook page. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! At . You don't want to see that. When I put my mind on something and decide that's what I want, I go and get it. This is honestly the best - suspect - casting CBS has done. He has, however, taken a leave of absence from the department, law enforcement officials telling TMZ that he has accepted an offer to be on the new season of CBS Survivor. After Goliath lost their first Immunity Challenge on Day 9, Dan joined the tribe in unanimously taking out Jeremy. He made the entire record in his bedroom. Now,. Production of the show is set to begin in the coming weeks in Fiji. Daniel Rengering: My manager, Zachary Jaydon, set up this gig. Ive stopped hoping for the future and accepted that we can never predict what will happen to us from one day to another. Well, we all can absolutely assume what that means, right?! It's the same thing, right? DR: Marriage is really cool, if that's what you're into. CJC: You work directly with Bobby White, ofThe Basketball Cop Foundationas well, and did a charity calendar benefiting the foundation, correct? I got married last week! Mickey: Never mind what they said. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that Officer Daniel Rengering of Gainesville, FL has taken a leave of absence to appear on the next season of "Survivor," which is about to start production. Watch. Please do not call 9-1-1 and request this group respond to your incident Daniel Rengering was catapulted into the international spotlight in September 2017, and rose to fame during his philanthropic work with Hurricane Irma victims. Five-years ago, I joined the Gainesville Police Department. Whether it be checkers with my girls or just trying to be the first one to a call for service at work. The memorial is the longest running annual event in Hollywood, so to be a part of history like that is just mind-blowing. This thread is archived . just blows my mind. The site has confirmed thatRengering will still have a job with the department when he returns to Florida. What's your personal claim to fame? Jaydontells: Danielsteam is unable to comment on casting speculations. Daniel Rengering Hot Shots Got A Tip? If you haven't had a moment to check him out, you're gonna want to get the jump on it. Oct 30, 2017 - CJC Photography, Daniel Rengering, Daniel Rengering hot cop, daniel rengering gainesville, Florida photographer, book cover photographer, romance book cover photographer. I definitely don't. Comments This is genuinely scary, if this is true. CJC: What do you hope the future holds for your career as a police officer and as an entertainer? My career requires me to be able to talk to people all day. The following day, the entire tribe commenced on a search for the Hidden Immunity Idol which Dan found and later revealed to Kara and Natalia Azoqa. Daniel "Dan" Rengering is a contestant from Survivor: David vs. Goliath. 6. He slid into the curb, causing $7,438 in damage to the car. Rengering had nothing to do with that, though. When the tribes merged into the Kalokalo tribe on Day 18, Dan reconnected with Kara and told only her about his second idol. Gainesville Police Officer Daniel Rengering, a "hot cop" who parlayed that fame into a stint on the "Survivor" television show, has had a third mishap with his cruiser within two years.. I really don't get the whole gay marriage thing, to be honest. Sometimes, Gainesville Police officer and "hot cop" Daniel Rengering can't believe any of this has actually happened. When he isnt happily assisting Executive Producers in film and television in Hollywood, hes busy writing horror film scripts, LGBTQ focused novels, and blogging on whateve Instinct Magazine 2023 - All Rights Reserved. In case you're unfamiliar Rengering and 2 of his cop buddies set the Internet ablaze during Hurricane Irma back in September, basically just for being "hot" and on the ground helping folks. What can you tell us about them? Hot Cop might be the understatement of the century. This was a limited run. Rengering was issued a written warning. Great interview.. Love reading the questions and answers! On another note, Officer Rengering is being placed into Cougar Prey Protective Care, similar to the witness protection program for his safety. Daniel Rengering was born on April 7, 1990. The next season, the one that will feature Rengering, will likely air in the fall. According to his website, he quickly became known as the hot cop with good hair, and he has used that to his advantage. I want to give them a hug. DR: *LAUGHING* I can't commit to breakfast. The Florida cop released a calendar to raise money for the Basketball Cop Foundation. Mickey: How do you feel about gay marriage? What's your favorite season of RuPaul's Drag Race? Please let me finish what I have to say, it may be important. You're sleeping in your underwear. Trust me. Rengering will also be appearing on theGRAMMYsred carpet, as a host and correspondent. CJC: What will your specific job entail? Its always such a pleasure working together and Im so excited to see all the new endeavors he will be working on in the future. He has been featured onEllen,Good Morning America, andInside Edition, as well as several other shows. What a fun read! Gainesville Police Officer Daniel Rengering, a hot cop who parlayed that fame into a stint on the Survivor television show, has had a third mishap with his cruiser within two years. daniel rengering engaged With Christian failing to win immunity, the Goliaths seemed set on voting him out at Tribal Council, until Nick Wilson used his vote steal against Alison. Heres to the next five-years,Rengering posted on Instagram last year. People Magazine voted him one of 2018's Sexiest Newcomers. I do not know any of the individuals above, however the situation itself sounds mentally complex. The manager told GPD deleting the post could cause negative consequences to the account. Show me your best pick-up lines. At the next Tribal Council, he was blindsided when Carl Boudreaux playedthe Idol Nullifier, rendering Dan's second idol powerless, leaving him to get voted out in 11th place. I never could've imagined the amount of love I would receive from people all over the world. $99. My whole life he has always been a steady father figure and an amazing role model. When I do decide to get serious with someone again, theyre gonna have to understand the madness that theyre getting into, and support that 100%. CJC: Does that mean you also cant talk about joining the cast ofStranger Things? It all fell into place from there. A picture of my kids because I will miss them terribly. DR: Thats classified. Why does it have to be gay? The photo was of him and some other GPD SWAT team members after an incident. Huge thanks to Ocala Magazine for allowing Brittney and I to grace the cover, and to everyone else involved in making this one of the most fun shoots I've ever done. We are talking about the most prestigious awards shows, with the biggest talent in the world, and each one isverydifferent. I was amazed at how humble he was, taking all of his new-found fame in stride, and genuinely was the nicest guy. DR: I didn't get to touch her, but she was amazing. I could totally see that fight. We're told his patrol job will be there for him if and when he returns. obstacle course, playing video games, and having date nights with my daughters. Daniel and I have shot over 20 covers together, and he was named theCJC Photography most-viewed model of 2017.