Donatello tries to talk April out of moving into the second hand shop that her great aunt bequeathed to her in a will. Or, Donnie gets a short-term job on a spaceship, and is allowed to bring one brother with him. And that fire was headed south pretty darn fast. Donnie asks if he can take a look around and Auggie says that the Brotherhood won't mind. For what purpose did he intend for it? The truth is much older - and has much sharper teeth - than he could have guessed. Sorry for changing name it was necessary. Apritello Week 2023 Fanfiction for Day 6, Favorite AU, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (258), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 2012) (479), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - All Media Types (424), Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018) (180), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Bay Movies) (50), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 2003) (45), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (IDW Comics) (25), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 1987) (15), Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & Raphael (TMNT) (67), Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018), Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & Raphael (TMNT), Some Stories Are Inspired By Real Life Experiences, study session ruined via sewer water surge, kinda gross considering the whole sewage situation, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Putting this tag because pregnancy plays a heavy role in this one-shot, So if you are sensitive PLEASE DO NOT READ, April's becoming more aquatic and mermaid-like essentially, How to Date a Cosmic Eldritch God: Apritello Cthulhu AU, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - All Media Types, Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & April O'Neil & Raphael (TMNT), but he's still mostly a good older sibling trying his best, Donnie and Mikey are in Big Dramatic Love, but Big Dramatic Love can get pretty Dramatic, Leo and Raph are having their own problems, this all sounds bad guys but I promise it has a happy ending, Casey Jones & Cassandra Jones | Foot Recruit & April O'Neil & The Turtles (TMNT), just cannot emphasize enough how stupid they are, Don is autistic and April is a beautiful and stoic woman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Bay Movies), Science stuff I have no idea about but still write it anyway, We're Looking Forward to the Future |FUTURE LEO|, Disaster Twins Donatello and Leonardo (TMNT), All the turtle brothers have adhd and autism, im dangling the sad with a happy ending tag over ur heads, Alternate Universe - Different First Meeting, Mrs. O'Neil | April O'Neil's Mother (TMNT), Post-Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018) Season 2, Post-Movie: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2022), Yes I looked up the name of the position they're in so it's properly labeled, Creampie technically due to how the peen is structured, cue me slamming their lips together like action figures over and over, It's not said outright but its important to me, Depictions of Gun Violence in a Video Game, Day 3 some curse words are directed at April, Bullshitting Plant Science and Moon Science, If I need to tag anything else as always lmk, If these two just talked we wouldn't be here, but no these two are idiots and hurt each other on accident, Also this AU is a group effort on the Apritello Server, April isn't really in this but she is in the AU, So I'm including the ship because it's endgame, To be fair Donnie's an Eldritch God his moral compass isn't exactly pure, someone please just read the book CORRECTLY. !AS: Ill mostly be doing election stuff, but we always need more volunteers. Or worse. Except when it doesn't because of some unexpected turn of events. Good points there! Raised by Draxum as the weapon to help restore the ykai to the surface, Purple would do anything for the ykai that saved him from Lou Jitsus flames. Little does he know, across town, Aprils going through the same thing. The twins are then mentioned/seen a couple of times, but they're becoming a bigger part of the story on Chapter 181. Since the death of Splinter, the turtles have been protecting New York and keeping it's citizens safe. And when they return to New York and save the city from the Kraang, l Donnie's brothers are constantly asking him to fix different things for them. <3. The turtles are usually used to their normal turtle lives. Never have I ever been ok!! Leo took off to the lab to trace the chip. As a thank you for stopping all know REACHABLE kraang across 3 dimensions out of 10, they offered to send them to a 2d universe where they could live in a sort of retirement, a universe where they dont have to play hero anymore, somewhere to finally relax without the worry of death and destruction behind them. -Casetello April's not in denial about being in denial. Aprils eyes locked onto Sterling and she saw a whole war battling within them. Their perfect, he thinks, perfect and MINE. April, who was now sipping loudly on her Capri-Sun, did not reply. Nope. Donatello is a huge fan of 'Star Quest'. Since then, April and Donatello have shared certain romantic moments but without actually having a serious relationship. Le clan des Foot n'on pas dit leur dernier mot. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. But on one of their date nights, they find an abandoned baby sea turtle. this is heavily (read: almost-entirely) based around The First Five Times, by Stars. Rise Donnie and April are very close, April calling Donnie for all help with tech, and reassuring Donnie whenever he feels insecure over his place on the team. It is not his voice, nor that of any of his siblings, but he knows that voice and that voice knows him too.That voice is constantly reminding him that, what has happened, is something he cannot fix, and never can. Aprils spent her entire life trying to be something shes not. And all she had to do was read a book on how to court a Leviathan. This work isn't hosted on the Archive so this blurb might not be complete ; )Make sure to subscribe so you don't miss a day!Story 1: Trapped in the Tunnel of LoveStory 2: Under The BedStory 3: Double Dog DareStory 4: Dancing on the PrecipiceStory 5: The Snow White ProtocolStory 6: The GiftsStory 7: The Bridal Heist, Day 1- Best Friends to Lovers: Deity AUDay 2- Confession: Canon CompliantDay 3- Video Games: Canon ComplaintDay 4- Dance Party/Music [NSFW]: Canon CompliantDay 5-Protecting/Taking Care of Each Other: Deity AUDay 6- Favorite AU: Deity AUDay 7- For you, Anything [NSFW]: Cannon Compliant, [Summaries for individual chapters w/in chapters]. No, shes one of the funniest and smartest humans hes ever met. After the Turtles, April, Nuwa and Casey retreated, they are facing new challenges and new enemies. Teen-rated just in case I decide to get a little graphic with the fight scenes, but nothing gross, promise. While initially it started off rather small, it gained a following starting in the 2003 series. Never Mikey. April quickly realizes why that Labradoodle looks familiar. And why do these kids keep trying to get him to open up? , . Donnie refuses to let her go alone, and April takes him with as she sets the coordinates on the artifact and they disappear. ; mikey (finally) figures out how to make a groupchat with his family and chaos quickly follows ;). When Casey hurts April-Donnie comes to th. Headcanon of Donnie Wearing Contacts Because I Said So. AU for If April was still possessed by her own powers, influenced by it's bad ability. But when he Raph and Casey have always spent time together rather they were stopping the Purple Dragons or doing nightwatch, they were always together. April and Donnie have been together for four amazing years now. What happens when people who look just like him for the first time in his life show up to stop them? It shouldn't be that hard - after all, him and his brothers have faced worse than four gen-z turtles with the attention span of a pigeon - but when enemies of their timelines start appearing and a member falls victim to a nightmare of his past, they are all forced to set aside their differences and find their own balance with each other.____________. Donnie was heartbroken, scared, and alone. Sterling lives and works in San Francisco, April practices law somewhere in California, Blair does petty crime investigations in Florida. Sterling lives and works in San Francisco, April practices law somewhere in California, Blair does petty crime investigations in Florida. She show him how her computer has been acting weird, having a series of symbols appear on it, and Donnie says that there's something about them that's familiar. tip: austen words:10000-50000 sort:title, This will be a bunch of short stories and incorrect quotes as I think of them. Please consider turning it on! !<33 . Don and April prepare for their life together, but the best man has been kidnapped by a new mutant, Shredder is on the prowl, and a lovely lady has her eye on Raph, with less than honorable intentions. (Maybe all I need is time), wanting was enough (for me it was enough), shockingly there is not a tag on here for the 2022 midterms, Its My Party (And Ill Die if I Want To), One of the authors of this likes slasher films too much. "Oh really You're just an average teenage girl who is totally obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, especially the 2012 iteration. You wanting to be a girl? Donatello has known to love April more than any woman, and the moment Casey realizes his feelings for Donnie but Donnie still loves Aprilright? Except the brothers have each other, and they have time. Sterlings sort of inactively crying, tears just sliding down her cheeks, and the only thing April can think is that Sterling hateshatedthis man, so she must be crying for April. This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). And while his friends are off fighting apocalypses, Casey is in his own personal hell: two handsome turtle mutants and one pretty human girl. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (39), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 2012) (114), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - All Media Types (82), Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018) (18), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 2003) (7), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (IDW Comics) (6), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Bay Movies) (3), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TV 1987) (2), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem (Movie 2023) (2), Donatello/Casey Jones/April O'Neil (TMNT) (121), Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & Raphael (TMNT) (19), Donatello/Casey Jones/April O'Neil (TMNT), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - All Media Types, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & Raphael (TMNT), Michelangelo is Metaphorically Baby (TMNT), Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Cartoon 2018), all ships literally hold no relevance to the plot except for gags and goofs, unmarked spoilers for the last ronin (obviously) so you've been warned, Comic: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin, A lot of these will be based off Gc messages, , Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Bay Movies), Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & Raphael & Splinter (TMNT), Post-Movie: Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2022), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Mayhem (Movie 2023), I have not seen the mm leaks and i dont plan on seeing them btw, based on that one tumblr post about rulers cutting their hair during wartime, mostly poetic shit i wrote on the notes app on my phone at 3am, No one I've found does letting me down quite like you, Donatello & Casey Jones & April O'Neil (TMNT), Donatello & Casey Jones & Leonardo & Michelangelo & April O'Neil & Raphael (TMNT), Donatello & Leonardo & Michelangelo & April O'Neil & Raphael (TMNT), it's like a texting fic but with an actual plot, THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE WLFJSJDKA i am losing my mind, the first chapters kinda. Bookmarked by Crowdog. Until Leo officially dies for five minutes and Donnie adapts. Or will he create unbreakable bonds with these turtles whove been brainwashed by the same man who abandoned Purple all those years ago? Maybe Penelope shouldnt have disobeyed her mothersor maybe it was the best thing that couldve happened to her. He looked up at him and watched all his brothers walk by him in disgust, Donnie rushed over to April who at this point was unconscious and had her ankle badly damaged as well as minor bruises. This leaves Donnie to raise her with his bro A ninja running from their past runs into something else and they're turtles? The turtles already knew of those dangers And their time spent in that horrible place had left deep scars in all of them. Or could you? casy tmntnickelodeon leo +15 more Don't go away! So much so that he writes his own fanfiction for the series. it is pretty and you should listen to it! Two universes. At the beginning of the series, Donatello falls in love with April and considers her the most beautiful girl he has ever seen, although as Raph mentions she's the only girl he's seen. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Sterling cant pinpoint exactly when Aprils big, concerned eyes and warm, comforting touch gained the power to render her a blubbering, blushing mess, but its highly inconvenient.