It is in original working condition. I am in Westchester NY 914 316-6156. Thanks! Zhenya. If I can get it to Bangkok I can handle it from there. Sometimes they have been known to piggyback shipments so it is more affordable. i have a martech press, 32 x 51 good condition, i am semi-retiring,, long island ny, hi esteban, http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/art/2803301462.html. no favorites. I just need to give the shippers a weight to get a cost for shipping. I have two very nice stones for sale that are as close to new as you can get. Fumi, Any chance your Charles Brand etching press is still available? I will take some photographs at the beginning of the week and send them to interested people as well as give more specifics including blankets. Hi, Lisa. Douthitt Heavy Duty Direct Method Screen Vacuum Frame Are you still looking? How to use an etching press to print a linocut. Checks payable to: Intima Press, LLC. $3000. DO YOU STILL HAVE THE ETCHING PRESS? Vandercook Proof Press No. I look forward to hearing from you. Make an offer for all. 6 230 mesh Dickerson Combination Press for Sale in Milwaukee,WI. 803-381-2494. Where are you located and can I see an image of your press and equipment? I will be driving from Southern California to Southern Washington this week and hope to pick it up. Graining Sink- Custom, same height as press After three tries, Raven, whith the help of his Vancouver B.C. i would like to get a copy of the operations pamphlet Manufacturer? Rod 619 561 5584, Interested what do you have? TB-50 (bed: 50*90cm) @$2150 Doug 303 797-7797, I am salling Parks Litho press , bed size is 25.5 x 37 Its a New cherry wood bed. Phone number at FSU..231-591-2744. I am located in the Bay Area of California. if so how much are you asking for? Also, handle for hand roller approximately 12 needs new roller and a 24 roller with damage ($95) All shipping expenses are the responsibility of the buyer. I have a Large American French Tool Press 53 x 30 with blankets ($9500), drying racks, flats files, a vacuum table, work tables, a huge hotplate, inks , brayers, papers. The bed (steel and copper) is 3x6. I live in Chicago. http://hartford.craigslist.org/art/4484211512.html. GOOD AFTERNOON , DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR PRESS ? Will sell both for $ 4000.00 plus crating and shipping (not incl. John I may have oil based inks. Payment Payment methods for this item are Wire Transfer, PayPal, or credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) only. Located in Montreal Canada. Please email me if interested at acrumbley@hotmail.com. I can send photos via email or if you have questions please call (231) 591-2744. Mayra. I am located in PA and could pick up. For sale is a large hydraulic printing press. My email is debbiepatten7@yahoo.com if interested. Thom, please contact me at clruane@yahoo.com. The press is arriving in Los Angeles on Monday, Feb. 11th The other stone is 16x20x 3 3/8 thick. E-12 Etching Press; E-15 Etching Press; E-18 Etching Press; E-24 Etching Press; E-31 Etching Press; E-37 Etching Press; Floor Model Etching; . If the Brand is available please contact me with price, Bob, have you sold the Brand Press? Sharon, if you can swing it, the Takach that is for sale by Karen Cunningham is a great press. my web site is http://www.sarahdees.com We have brand-new etching press for sale Fine Arts Press to sell American French Tool Etching Press $18,500 ($27,000 new), Large floor model-Bed 48 x 78 I am located in Massachusetts. . Please email me. http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/art/2781409249.html, Do you still have the press? The bed is 37 x 52. Bed size is 24x36, which easily accommodates a full-sheet (22x30) of printmaking paper. She also wrote the text of this booklet, which is handset in Garamond type and printed on an Asbern press in Tigard, Oregon by Alexandra Prestiss. The upper roller has a 6 (15.2 cm) diameter. The specifics are below. I am selling a cast iron engraving press made by M.M. Ettan Etching Press MS-3 for sale including table that it sits on. Buyer responsible for pick-up. I am looking for a small tabletop etching press. micrometer gauges Is your press still for sale. thanks, DO YOUE STILL HAVE THE ETCHING PRESS FOR SELL.? I am downsizing and need to get rid of everything- Sob. Stored in original box in blocks. Please let me know if anyone is selling. If there are any other dimensions or information that youd like, please ask. Im looking for a table top etching press. HELLO ELIZABETH , IM LOOKING FOR A PRESS , WOULD YOU STILL HAVE YOURS? Its a DICKERSON COMBINATION PRESS, Hi, I am looking for a high-quality floor model etching/intaglio press Conrad, American French, Elephant, or Brand New in good condition. Need a floor model etching press ~ in your circles do you know of any? Free shipping for many products! This press has been barely used, and we simply don't have room for it in our shop any longer. the customer had a fire and cant take it. I am interested in puchasing your Martech press.I dont know the value.It was designed by Joe Martin in Bayside NY.I grew up with his daughter and we used to deliver them all over NYC. Located in Maryland. I am in Asheville, NC, have truck, will travel. This press is more modern though. Does etching, litho, intaglio, relief and more. The company is out of business and this is one of only websites Ive found that deal with such things. andy AT tmiscreenprinting.com i can send some pictures. Their combination presses are the heirs to the Dickerson Press & a manual is probably either available or applicable from their current models. I also have a full box of 1/4 Korns litho crayons #2. As you have probably noticed I am selling off my lithography studio. Good condition. Let me come at this another way: can the press and bed be removed from the table? Thanks! to see it. John, Noticed that I said bed not stand, sorry, Stacey, I dont know how to send the picture on a computer, but if you go to Ettan Etching Press maybe they will show a picture of the MS-3 (mine has a crank handle) Im selling a 16 X 30 Charles Brand Etching press and Im in Florida. No reasonable offer refusedComes with blankets, rollere, etc. I am in Florida but will pick it up in any of the southern states. 13 8 foot 4 bulb units (with bulbs) $50.00 each Also for sale large paper drawers ( wood 8 drawers 46x32). How much does each press cost with out shipping? Mail to: 32 Union Square East, Suite 310, New York, NY 10003. Pls kindly check details on my page http://www.flickr.com/photos/iggyycn/ However, nothing has been signed or paid for at this point. Thanks in advance. MS-3 Etching Press I have an Ettan MS3 press for sale with a custom built stand. Ettan etching/monoprint press 36"x72" I have two presses for sale in Las Vegas, Nevada (89156). If you read the backstory, you will see that the press has been designed using materials that shed the weight, making it actually moveable, while not compromising on quality. Wright 49056 Etching/Combo printing press. If the press hasnt sold I would like to buy it. I am a printmaker, Hi Stephen Looking for a medium sized etching press. Hi, Al! My email address is cemole1755@aol.com, My email address is clruane@yahoo.com Contact me for photos and other information. American French Tool presses have the reputation of being the worlds finest etching presses. + READ MORE The bed size is 37 X 56. This hopes to help young printmakers get started and create community outreach. I would also like to pick up a few stones and comp rollers. Also if anyone out there has a press they love and suggest I would like to hear what it is and why. I rebuilt this and restored it from ground up including new bed. It has a 2746 bed and it is motorized with very few hours on it. All this is located in Victoria, make me an offer. The inks usually keep a very long time as do some of the chemicals. I shall be available to assist in setting it up. How old is the press? I an a Tamarind trained printer and the founder of a workshop called Edition Works in Tokyo. Something smaller than 18 wide. Both have been stored for a while, at times outdoors, and will need a thorough going over. Thanks, Motor Drive Model C25 Combination Press Looking for an etching press. bed is 22 x 40. My wife passed away and I need to sell. Please let me know, one way or the other. its a DC-2 with a 27 x 48 press bed, pictures are on craigslist Contact: katevitaart@gmail.com. Model. I have assorted brayers and blankets, again I have no idea how much they weigh, guessing again at 20lbs. Table Top would be fine. business 162; tools 57 . Ettan Etching Press. Online resources for fine-art printmaking workshops. minneapolis. Very heavy so will not ship unless arranged for by buyer. I enjoy actively engaging with the artistic community both locally and online. Make: Belledonne XL 66-24 universal Motorized; missing bed (can be sourced from http://www.onepointesolutions.com); very good condition. PLEASE COMMENT MY MAIL IS mxsourcerfk@gmail.com. Thank you! Thank you, Regular $3125, offered for $2500 plus shipping. 3. I have a motorized Martech etching press for sale. As a fellow Lithographer, welcome. The litho press is the one with the wooden butcher block style bed. Im in the Philadelphia area, can be reached at deb.Napple@gmail.com. Still looking to buy a press to set up for a summer camp near Boston. Please let me know if anyone is selling. ELEPHANT ETCHING PRESS for sale. Stand: 24 x 25 1/2 Now arrived. 21 wide 8 1/2 diameter 28 roll out length I am located in Montana and willing to drive to Washington, Oregon, Idaho or British Columbia to pick it up myself. e-mail: info@zshuk.com I have many other printmaking supplies: drying racks, paper trays, flats files, a vacuum table, work tables, a huge hotplate, inks , brayers, papers. Hi, I am located in Brooklyn Ny and I am looking for a small table top press, or medium sized press. I can be reached at wollmering2000@hotmail.com. Ok thanks. Im looking for, not a press, but an aquatint box-any condition. Zhenya, Hi, Im selling a Dickerson DC2 combination press. mxsourcerfk@gmail.com, Please could you let me know if you still have the Martech etching press available? $70 ea.FOB my studio, does not include freight or packaging for shipping. email okeffe@gotsky.com, griffin series 0 etcing press for sale 12 x 24 bed $1,200 https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/BhBThefSXxc6Zrgkj1jlntBaDsmoJvpdjxrRP3Xd0Os=w1103-h827-no. We live on Vancouver Island off the west coast of Canada and would like to know where the press is located. What is your asking price? It has never been used and is still on the original shipping base. FYI Ive decided to offer the stone for $400. hi Bob: do you still have the press?. Have you sold the press yet? It has been stored indoors. I am looking for a used etching press, Conrad, Takach or Ettan. Ettan MS -18 tabletop etching press in great condition! The whole system/setup sounds amazing. Email me if you have one for sale. new. Bed size is 5324. Ive been looking for a press for a long time. 60*110*1.6 350 No issues. It is in very good shape. Also I would like to know if you have any oil based inks, chemicals for etching, or what else. This is a manual press that he dabbled with but did not use much. Toronto. 18 x 36 x .50 laminated phenolic resin no-memory bed plate. Thank you. thanks! Electric motor drivevariable speed control Im located in Montreal (Quebec Canada) and Im selling a Wepplo (Minnesota custom Fabricators) litho press, 29 x 38 inches bed, working condition, including 5 small and 2 medium size stones. Just goes to show that a post on this forum is worthwhile. 280 LBS. The shipping cost should be less than $1000 within continental US. If interested please note my post dated 3-4. (See my other post). Very lightly used and in excellent condition. 5 305 mesh Thanks, Carolyn. Do you know if the press motor can be fitted with a hand driven wheel? We are looking for manual etching press a bit smaller, with geared crank. I used the press from then to currently. It was purchased from him in 1976, and has been displayed in a heated art gallery ever since. Im in the San Diego area. * Larger size is available at request. Located in east central Florida off I95. If I was closer, I would take you up on the purchase. Interested,what do you have..plate size? What are your miscellaneous tools and supplies? I have a Rembrandt Pelican etching press. Im not sure if inks, acids and paper are still useable. Can you tell me what the bed is composed of? The bed size is 36 X 57It was built by Joe Martinf specifically for me. Asking price. Anny / KINGSTAR, Anny, Would you please email me your price list for the three smaller presses and cost of shipping to Chiang Mai, Thailand. Specifically photos of the roller/cylinders? Anyone has some news? I am selling my Laguna Etching Press model # 2648 including felts but excluding shipping. stonefoxeditions@gmail.com. It is in perfect working condition. Can you send me some pix at goldfang@cox.net? I am looking for a tabletop etching press capable of pulling 20 by up to 42 prints. ron.garrett@pinecrest.edu. Have lined up freight rates, have you sold your press?