Good quiz, though! Picture Click. . 32 nations played in 2010 FIFA World Cup. Why not have another go? Deutsch. Can you name the pictured football (soccer) players, both past and present, whose surnames begin with 'Z'? Open a modal to take you to registration information, Button that open a modal to initiate a challenge, Prove You Aren't a Robot - 'B' Countries of Asia, Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield, Complete the Movie Quote With a Picture, Harry Potter Dead Characters Logic Puzzle, Prove You Aren't a Robot - 'C' Countries of Asia, Harry Potter Hogwarts Students Logic Puzzle. 06:00 . Name all the countries that have hosted (or are scheduled to host) a men's World Cup. Name the team that won the UEFA European Championship in each selected year. New Click Map Quiz. Can you name the pictured football (soccer) players, both past and present, whose surnames begin with 'J'? The answer for millions is 'to be a professional footballer.'. Put your soccer skills to the test with this fiendish football quiz! Guess the football team by player's nationality. Countries of the World. Legendary footballers are easy to name. Choose Between Two Difficulties! It's basically the absence of a logo. 2. Answer. Here's a quiz where you can find out! Just out of curiosity. Try to name every team from the top four tiers of English football. Polski. How many can you name? tshalla +4. 3. Big 4 Teams in 1960 6 NBA Logic Puzzle 2.0 7 Movie Find-It: Sports . Can we accept WFT for Washington Football Team. Name the NFL football teams with the lowest winning percentage since 2000. Can you name these Soccer Players when given pictures of their Statues and clues? Soccer player picture quiz (HARD) 1,143: 4.00: Sports: Nov 30, 2017: Guess the fortnite streamer/youtuber by their real name. Name the players who have led the NFL in rushing since 1957. Can you name these 25 famous NFL quarterbacks based off their pictures from college? Practice Mode. We've Mixed-up Match Attax Cards, Who's Who. For each of the major pro sports leagues, name the 5 most guessed teams on their quizzes. These aren't football clubs. Try to name the top goalscorers in UEFA Champions League and European Cup history. Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield, Harry Potter Dead Characters Logic Puzzle, Prove You Aren't a Robot - 'C' Countries of Asia, Harry Potter Hogwarts Students Logic Puzzle. Try to name every club that has reached the semifinals in the Champions League / European Cup. Name the NFL quarterbacks with at least 100 regular season wins as a starter. Ten Highest Ranking FIFA Countries by Year, "Big Five" European Soccer Champions Since 2000, Soccer Teams Zlatan Ibrahimovi Has Played For, Secondary Names of English Football Clubs, Top 10 Countries with the Most Registered Soccer Players, Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds. You're a football expert! I'm British and got 32/32 with 2:30 left! Name the clubs based in Greater London that play in the top 4 flights of English Football. Eventually both those teams went back to their more cartoonish (though also far more charming and with more personality) older logos, to the delight of the vast majority of their fanbases. If your last name is FIFA, or Football, you might be in this quiz. The United Kingdom. Football Quiz 2023 is the newest free Football Quiz for all the Football Fans around the World. 'Who Are Ya?' is a soccer quiz that offers a different answer every day in a soccer wordle format. | Privacy Settings NFL Team by Stadium Picture Quiz. Quiz by KoljiVriVoda. There's no way I'd have got all these before I started following the sport. Try whole series about football teams here. Can you name these NFL Football player based on the history of teams they have played for? There are 20 pictures of stadiums in England and you've simply got to name the club that plays . Quiz is untimed. Premier League Players Pictures Quiz 2017-2018. Can you name the players who have been named MVP of the Super Bowl? as a person who doesnt watch football i think i did aight. We show you pictures of all 32 team logos. Cincinnati is to Bengals as Miami is to _______. NBA 2023 All-Star Logic Quiz. Or just eliminate the giants, and say it as a subtitle. 7. Nobody in New York knows what a jet looks like? Name the athletes who have been honored/cursed with the cover of John Madden's NFL video game. I think losing in the wild card game 5 seasons in a row constitutes a name change. The NFL in front makes it clear the type of football intended. You have 8 chances to guess the football player from the World Cup. It's very simple, we show you a photograph of a football stadium and you guess which one it is - obviously, we've blurred out any clues. Each question will reveal one picture of a football team's logo and you'll have to choose from 4 answers which one is correct. Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield. Portugal - Top of their league in 2021. Name the clubs which have finished in the top four of England's top football division since the foundation of the Football League in 1888. Try to name the 20 best-performing teams of all-time in the UEFA Champions League. Players with 20+ Goals in Champions League Slideshow. Should be very easy if you follow the NFL at all. The following pictures show brothers who all play(ed) football at a high level. From Womens International superstars to the top Premiership signings of Mens football, there are loads of famous faces to identify, so if youre the biggest footie fan you know, why arent you taking this awesome quiz? Yes, they should officially change their name to the Cincinnati Bungles. New Click Map Quiz. Amazing! Who Are Ya? Their distinctive colors and Dolphin were there for some of the biggest moments in NFL history. Pick a team from the Premier League, Championship, WSL or Scottish Premiership and I'll guess it! New Click Quiz. Can you name the pictured football (soccer) players, both past and present, whose surnames begin with 'O'? European Football. I hate that I had to type "Redskins" to succeed at this quiz. We wrote this quiz so you can test your amazing football knowledge and identify as many players as possible before the final whistle blows! . | Go To Top The Cowboys joined the NFL in the 1960s and is one of the most popular teams in the league, as it is known for selling out most of its games as well as reaching the Super Bowl eight times. Only seven different teams have won the Premiership since it started. Login. 'D' is for defense, but best to be on the offensive here. Quiz plays in practice mode will not be counted towards challenge completion or badge progress. Their current uniform and logo have none of that charm or history. Some day, there will be a JetPunk.com stadium!! New FUT Inspired Game. But for this quiz, we've blurred the faces of 15 players to make it extra tricky for you! Can you name the teams of the Premier League and Football League that play in these stadiums? Will you have the best streak at the end of the season? Try to name the career passing leader for each of the 32 active NFL teams. Numerical. Name all 32 teams that played in the 2018 FIFA World Cup, now with a visual bracket. Guess The Football Team Quiz. 0. Unlike the NBA, the NFL does not strongly promote individual players. If theres one thing dedicated football fans love more than watching their favourite team in all sorts of weather, its a trivia quiz about the beautiful game. Can you name the names of these Dutch footballers. Which international cricket stadium city is this? Name the six teams who have played in the Premier League every season since its inception. Contact Us - A Free Soccer Picture Guessing Game. Players appear as you type their names into the box to make your guess. Countries of the World. Italiano. Name the quarterbacks who have been drafted in the first round of the NFL draft since 2000. We could all probably draw our favourite football teams badge with a blindfold on, but how well do you know the badges of different teams around the world? Download Guess The Football Team! How many current NFL coaches can you name? In 4 minutes, name as many NFL football teams as you can. | View Desktop Site. Can you guess the players who set these memorable NFL football records? Can you name all the clubs that have won the Champions League of European football? is a soccer quiz that offers a different answer every day in a soccer wordle format. If youve got an eye for goal, this quiz is for you! If there's one thing dedicated football fans love more than watching their favourite team in all sorts of weather, it's a trivia quiz about the beautiful game. Name the NFL players who've recorded the most passing, rushing, and receiving touchdowns in a single season. Pack 11 Get the top score in this football trumps . You might get a shot on target! After each guess, feedback will be revealed, showing how . Can you name the pictured football (soccer) players, both past and present, whose surnames begin with 'Q' (Row 1), 'U' (Row 2), 'X' (first 4 in Row 3), and 'Y' (the rest)? There's no way you just knew all these, or even a FEW of these, without having a focused interested in American football. Find the 'baller in 8 guesses from the blurred photo or, for more of a challenge, hide the picture. Name the NFL football teams with the lowest winning percentage since 2000. Can you guess the last name shared by each group of NFL players? 12. Who is the player in the picture? Well, they did change the name, but somehow Washington Football team doesn't have much of a ring to it. What are the names of these German footballers? You have to guess 12 logos to get a perfect score on the quiz. For each year, name the country that won the FIFA World Cup. Where as, i assume, most people in North America, will have absorbed at least a little NFL knowledge (more than your average Non north American anyway), Middle-aged female Brit here. Updated for 2023. Guess Who Football Player Guessing Game. All NFL Starting Quarterbacks of the 2010s, Most Guessed North American Teams by Sport, NFL Teams that Have Never Won a Super Bowl, Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds, 40 Historical People that Everyone Should Know. Name the players who had the greatest-ever fantasy seasons at each position. New Picture Quiz. Quiz is untimed. Soyou're obviously an unusual British fan of the NFL. 1. . Easy Mode: Guess the Football Player / Club / Stadium / Manager from a Picture with 4 Options And Select The Correct Answer. I took the dub. New Multiple Choice. 0. Could you maybe accept "Racist idiots"? 'F' Footballer Images. So are Association Football (Soccer) teams. I loved it. Name the NFL players who have rushed for 1,500 yards in a single season. Can you name them all? Countries by 18/19 Premier League players. Not bad BOOOMMMM got 30 of them and i don't even watch/listen/talk/play sports. Most runs by Test wicketkeepers. Can you name the Argentinian football players featured in the photos below? Why not take another one of our football quizzes and test your footie trivia even more! Geographically Closest US States: I. Timer. They think it's all overit is now. Can you accept Pats for Patriots? Name the NFL football teams with the highest winning percentage since 2000. Aron Einar Gunnarsson. A total of 147 teams have featured in the UEFA Champions League Group Stage since its rebranding in 1992. Mar 2, 2018. | View Mobile Site, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Argentina, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Atltico de Madrid, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Belgium, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Brazil, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Colombia, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Croatia, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Denmark, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - England, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - France, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Germany, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Nigeria, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Portugal, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Serbia, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Spain, Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Uruguay, Countries by First Two Letters in 90 Seconds, All Major North American Pro Sports Teams. Guess the footballer from the picture; SuperDraft Soccer Build your football 11; Missing 11 Starting 11 line-up guessing game; Where Were Ya? Can you name the 25 greatest quarterbacks in NFL history according to a 2019 ranking by NFL.com analyst Elliot Harrison? I know nothing about the NFL whatsoever (except that it has something to do with American football), but managed to get 6/32 by looking at the logos alone! Can you name the pictured football (soccer) players, both past and present, whose surnames begin with 'P'? What are the names of these Dutch footballers? In this quiz, weve taken 10 of the worlds most iconic team badges and obscured most of their details. Quiz is untimed. Quiz plays in practice mode will not be counted towards challenge completion or badge progress. Apparently brits used to call it soccer as well as football, so it's the fault of the British, like everything else. Level 67. | Privacy Settings 32 nations played in 2018 FIFA World Cup. People only call it American football outside of USA. Name the cities that are home to these football clubs. Possible update for the 2020 season, if it happens, the "Washington Redskins" should be changed to the "Washington Football Team." The logo should also be . That threw me off so much I forgot I was taking an NFL quiz and typed "Lakers". QUIZ: Guess the football stadium from the photo. Do you know which players had the most expensive transfers? You can view a silhouette of the player and start guessing from our large database of players. SuperDraft Soccer. I sincerely hope they change back asap. Comments. Guess these football players who changed teams - either in a trade or free agency. The orange helmets simply serve as a compatible color with thebrown. Build up your stats and share your scores on social for bragging rights. Oh no! Lionel Messi. I'm a young, English person, and I got them all with 2:20 remaining. Footballers who played for Barcelona and PSG. U.S. Presidents Quiz. Can you guess all the players, clubs, managers, stadiums and football legends? Aghyou was robbed! Language. Fast Typing A to Z. Great work! I demand my money back! Can you name the FC Internazionale Milano players? Name the cities that are home to these famous soccer stadiums. Who spells it with an L? It's a part of the logo. Isn't Dauphin a royal title? Can you guess the players in every quiz? I'd like to see the same type of stats for soccer quizzes. ;). For each selected flag, name the team that qualified for the FIFA World Cup in 2018. Find the 'baller in 8 guesses from the blurred photo or, for more of a challenge, hide the picture. All About. Type answers based on single images at one time. Can you name the players who have led the NFL in passing since 1970? Try again? Harry Potter Dead Characters Logic Puzzle, Prove You Aren't a Robot - 'C' Countries of Asia, Harry Potter Hogwarts Students Logic Puzzle. They are american football clubs! | Go To Top 1000+ Players, Clubs, Stadiums & Managers - Can you guess them all? QUIZ: Design your own crown . Try to name the NFL's bestselling jerseys for the last three seasons. Played: 34,715. Good luck! Contact Us Name all the teams participating in the 2020 UEFA European Championship. Or just eliminate the giants, and say it as a subtitle. Keep scrolling down for answers and more stats How are KC and SF bigger giveaways than NY or B or G or C? 4. I kept putting "Cheetahs" for the first one in the second row and it wouldn't take it. In fact, its extra time all round!). Mr. Brown was the original owner, hence "Browns," and the home jerseys are, oddly enough, brown. 1. Default Timer. 3. Possible update for the 2020 season, if it happens, the "Washington Redskins" should be changed to the "Washington Football Team." In fact, it's extra time all round!) FC Internazionale Milano Players (Slideshow). Guess the team name, not the city. Man, got stuck on the 49ers for a few seconds. Try to name the NFL's all-time passing, rushing, and receiving yardage leaders. No joke -- though I don't know if you'll see this 2+ years later. We'll see about that. Can you please make an MLB Team Logo quiz? A number that used to mean something. Can you guess where these NFL players played in college? 12 x 12 Multiplication Table in 2 Minutes. 3. Sports Teams Quiz. 16:57 13 Aug 2020. Good try! Can you name the football legends in the pictures? Can you name the pictured football (soccer) players, both past and present, whose surnames begin with 'N'? Matt's trying out the NFL Teams Quiz! Now I can usually get a few on every quiz which makes my grandson happy since he is a big fan of FIFA. Would it take too much coding to make the logos fill in upon guessing it right? Most Player of the Match awards in Test cricket. | View Mobile Site. Rating: 4.26. featured. Neither did Seachickens. Guess the footballer from their career path; Guess The Football Club How well do you know Football Team Logos? Europe Map Quiz. Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - England. 2. Can you name the pictured football (soccer) players, both past and present, whose surnames begin with 'W'? T. Comment posted by Thomas, at 16:57 13 Aug 2020 Thomas. Some of the logo images have had the team name removed. Follow. On Jetpunk, as in life, the Browns are last. As per usual, we've given you 15 football club badges from across the globe - some a lot more recognisable than others - and taken away . Can you name the team that uses each logo? NFL Teams Can you name the National Football League teams? I'm useless at hockey, basketball and baseball logos as I don't follow those sports. I live in the US, have a passing interest in football, know all the rules, root for my home team, watch countless games, etcand still missed one. Send a Message. They should have just changed their name to a symbol like Prince. 4. 1000+ Players, Clubs, Stadiums & Managers - Can you guess them all? Name all the teams that have ever appeared in the English Premier League since its introduction in 1992. The "E" is for "easy" if you know your soccer. There are 29 teams that play in Major League Soccer. NBA Teams Quiz. I've never understood the Browns logo. For each city on the map, name the NFL team that plays there. Quiz Points Best; Football Players by Picture #2 - General--Football Players by Picture #3 - General--Football Players by Picture #4 - Netherlands-- Try to name the career receiving leader for each of the 32 active NFL teams. Can you name them all? Can you name the pictured football (soccer) players, both past and present, whose surnames begin with 'T'? Football Quiz 2023 Features: More than 10000 challenging levels Guess football players Guess the football teams Guess managers Guess stadiums Guess football legends . Franais. New Click Quiz. Contact Us Who Are Ya is a Daily Football Quiz Game. Can you name the English football players featured in the photos below? We could all probably draw our favourite football . Can you name the Golden Boot winner from each season of the Premier League? 0/25. . In USA it's called football, and football is called soccer. Tied! 3:00 exact left on the clock. Guess the Football Player / Club / Stadium / Manager from a Picture And Type The Correct Answer. New Picture Quiz. Guess these football players who changed teams - either in a trade or free agency. Please add Americas Team for Cowboys followed by: Deadskins, Aints, and Cheaters (Patriots)!!! There's no way any non-American who doesn't have a very vested interest in American football would know virtually any of these, let alone all of them. 32/32 easily. And this is from a 3rd generation NY Giants fan from New York. GOOoooAaaLLlllAZIO! Percentage. Can you guess the football team? 6. Name the countries who finished in the top 4 in the men's FIFA World Cup. Contact Us Which countries have the most football players that are currently playing in a club? Can you click the footballer who played for Barcelona and PSG by illustration? Can you name the top ten highest-ranked men's national football teams for each of the last ten years? Can you name the Countries when given the premier league player? "Washington Football Team", really? Guess the footballer from the picture; SuperDraft Soccer Build your football . Can you name these footballers by position and picture, Find the 2015 NFL Quarterbacks (picture click). Can you guess the players named NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year by the Associated Press? Football Players By Picture Quiz (simple) - By jakubcallinan. Data and Charts. How many can you name? I don't know many people in Europe who have any more than the most basic passing knowledge of NFL. Here we are then: Week six of the FootballJOE Badge Quiz. NFL Players by Face Quiz - By juleeohh. Reuben Pinder. Choose 'Show Photo' to see a blurred picture of the mystery footballer to get started or 'Hide Photo' and make a random opening guess. Name the English soccer clubs that have won at least 10 major trophies. Try to name all the football teams to ever participate in a men's FIFA World Cup. Name the teams that have won the English Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, or the Serie A since the 19992000 season. #football. Name the players who have finished in the top three for the Ballon d'Or award as the year's best player. Football Logo Quiz contains 12 questions. You look at their face and kit and that's it! 'Q', 'U', 'X', 'Y' Footballer Images (Soccer). Can you name the main acts in the Super Bowl half-time show since 2001? Try to name the NFL quarterbacks who have passed for 4,000 yards in a single season. 1. Can you name the pictured football (soccer) players, both past and present, whose surnames begin with 'I'? Win a Super Bowl and you can date a super model. Can you name the pictured football (soccer) players, both past and present, whose surnames begin with 'K'? 0. Name the top all-time goal scorers for these club and national teams. Reveal. Test your football knowledge with these awesome NFL quizzes on JetPunk.com. The "E" is for "extremely difficult" if you don't. Italy - Mussolini. | Go To Top Can you guess where these current and former NFL players played in college? Can you name the teams that have qualified for the 2022 FIFA World Cup? 'E' Footballer Images. Can you get past all the Levels? Other shortened names work, like jags for Jaguars or cards for Cardinals. Can you name these 100 Premier League Players from these pictures from the 2017-18 season? Report this user for behavior that violates our Community Guidelines. 5. Who Are Ya? Picture Click Click on regions of an image . Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Atltico de Madrid-Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Belgium-Famous Football Players Picture Quiz - Brazil- . Can you find the Leicester City players in this photo, Countries by 2010s Premier League players. Quiz From the Vault. See More by this Creator. One full name per picture will do. Name the players and coaches who were elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame in their first year of eligibility. . New Tile Select. After each guess you will see if you guessed any of their . The Dolphins are a great example. Yeah I'm from UK and have been an NFL fan for a few years now. How many players can you guess that have been named MVP of the National Football League? The logo should also be changed. Find the Countries of Europe - No Outlines Minefield. So are Its football. Guess the former and the current players of English national football team. Popular Quizzes Today. #footballers. . Played: 78,251. Try to name the highest-rated players in the last four versions of the FIFA video game by EA Sports. 11. Who is the player in the picture? Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield. Can you name the countries by these progressively harder footballers? Name the players with a hint of a picture of the player. So are Rugby teams. ; Pack 11 Get the top score in this football trumps game; Footbl Football Wordle; Los Titulares Guess the line-up from South . team. I'll be asking yes or no questions so make sure you know a few details about your chosen team. Good effort - but you can do better. did gerber good start change packaging, what's open in ballarat good friday, celebrities that live in notting hill,