The Prowler 350 features low profile windows that can be oriented to suit your hunting needs. Huge quality difference. It is horizontally-mounted twin sash sliding window with double strength glass.The frame is very heavy duty and perfect for solid hunting blinds that have been built to last. Why are hunting blind windows so important? The leg posts and framing lumber simply slide into the custom sleeves on the brackets and bolt in place. The Swing Sash is an inside-mount window made with an aluminum frame and weather-stripping to prevent noise when closing. tall and 90 in. The Redneck Blind Awnings give you a great added edge when hunting those nasty days when you would normally stay at home. Received my windows today. Thank you so much. The have the rough opening on the website so it does not hold up your build. Copyright 2023 Texas Direct Hunting Products. Your prey is less likely to smell or see youIn addition to keeping you camouflaged, windows will keep your scent locked inside the blind. A magnet is used to secure the window when placed in the up position. - SEE THE DROP DOWNS FOR SIZE OPTIONS .. }); Built with heavy duty expanded metal, the gripping surface of the deck will keep you in place duringthe iciest and wettest of conditions. The T-2 has two spring-loaded latches on each sash to lock the window into place when closed. The 4'6 deer hunting tower blind (pictured left) can be built complete for about $850. E.g. They may not have the structural integrity to support every type of window. The Deck Plate creates an easy and safe way to enter and exit your blind. Learn more. You'll also enjoy two cabinet-style hinges that allow the window to swing up, a magnet-mounted on the frame to secure to the wall when open, and two swivel clips to fasten it closed. Available in 4 sizes. When I called to place my order I had a few questions. autoplay: true, You can tell your company knows what it is doing when it comes to building a deer blind. It was designed to swing up, but the window can be mounted to swing down or can be mounted vertically to use as a bow-style window for your convenience. Very good window company with lots of other products for hunting. The Stump Framed Window System is our deluxe window system for hunting blinds. Very professional and extremely easy on the customer. What size?By making some simple dimension adjustments to the plans, you can build a 48 blind for about the same price as a 46. Need Help? Barronett Blinds. I was very happy with your deer blinds they are built of quality materials and everything fits together. ArcelorMittal Kryvyi Rih ("AMKR") holds mineral rights over 1,383 hectares to support its operations located roughly within the borders of the city of Kryvyi Rih, 150 kilometers southwest of Dnipro, Ukraine. You can extend your seasonand your luckwith our high-quality hunting blinds. Frame has 1.25" lip around all sides. Deer blind doors come complete with a lock and key. Open and close these shooting windows without. However, many children struggle with rough weather conditions and dont have the stamina to hunt for long periods. Each window has two hinges to mount the window to the blind and four swivels-two to hold the window up while hunting and two to secure the window to the wall when closed (INCLUDED.). They are well made, super quiet and guaranteed to improve your success rate while hunting. OX 5 3 Person Pop-Up Hunting Blind Backwoods in Camo. I have been hunting for 20 years. Includes: Turn Buckle, 10' Cable, Earth Anchor, 2 Cable Clamps. I have bought a bunch of deerview windows, but won't buy another one after finding The Original Deer Blind Window Company! Thank you for considering DeerView Window Co. for your deer stand window needs. Only basic carpentry skills and framing tools are needed. Frame has 1.25" lip around all sides of frame. Quick delivery but you pay for the service you get. Shadow Hunter Blind Windows SHSSBW DIY Blind Window Kits for Shadow Hunter Blinds - Hunting Blinds $129.99 Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. The frame features slotted drain holes, a wide 3/4 flange, and pre-drilled holes which make it easy to mount. These one piece 100% marine grade fiberglass blinds offer the best in durability and feature a sturdy wind, water, and rodent proof design unlike any other on the market. The 5 Best Hunting Blind Windows on the Market, 3. Compare. Add to Cart. The Prowler 350 Hub Blind features a large interior in a lightweight package. Best Trail Cameras for Wildlife and Where to Maxxed Outdoors deer blind windows are made with a continuous one piece high impact molded frame to ensure no leaks and years of use in the harshest of weather, 1/8 '' double strength plexiglass in clear or grey tint. shop Now Experienced Manufacturer of Deer Blind Windows The Original Deer Blind Window Co., formerly Ray's Service and Sales, has been a manufacturer of deer blind windows for the hunting industry for over 15 years. You can get windows that are pre-treated with gray or camo tints or you can apply films made of one-way, see-through material that appears solid from the outside of your blind. To snag a deer today, you need to do more than just grab a gun and take a stroll through the woods. This means you can take more provisions and extend each hunting trip. **You will be contacted when your order is ready for pickup** Marksman 6x6 Octagon Hunting Blind $3,199.99. Waited 8 weeks and they still hadn't shipped yet. Deer blinds are a safe, effective way to bag your next buck without the hassle of climbing a tree. The Shadow Hunter Silent Window System ensures sight, sound and scent containment allowing you to hunt with the stealth-like precision of a Pro. February 2023. Here are just a few examples of what some customers have built with their kits: Copyright 1998-2023 DeerTexas.com. Build a 44 blind for even less! Please notify me when {{ product }} becomes available - {{ url }}: Notify me when this product is available: Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more , 6714 Pointe Inverness WaySuite 200Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804, DIY Blind Window Kits for Shadow Hunter Blinds - Hunting Blinds, Custom molded shields keep weather and unwanted guests out, Exterior aluminum track with foam padding allows silent and fluid movement, Plexiglass windows will mount on the inside of the blind, Slotlockutility locks allow one-hand adjustmentto raise and lower the outer shield with the provided cord. It comes with a marine glaze and a high impact molded frame. Wish I'd found you before I did those other guys (not too far from you). The 46 deer hunting tower blind (pictured left) can be built complete for about $850. Quick delivery but you pay for the service you get. Accept Read More. The windows keep the elements out and scent in the blind and are quiet and easy to open and close. Two Gun Window Kits per box. Vertical Sliding 15 inch Window $110.00 Add To Cart Vertical Sliding 26 inch Window $119.00 Add To Cart Vertical Sliding 35 inch Window $132.00 Add To Cart Horizontal Sliding 17 inch Window $57.00 Out of stock Horizontal Sliding 36 inch Window $81.00 Add To Cart Horizontal Sliding 24 inch Window $64.00 Add To Cart A great choice for anyone looking for a slightly smaller window made from high quality components. The Owner told me the deer blinds are built in metal jigs and everything would be straight and level when putting together. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Both of the sashes can be easily removed for use of the entire opening. 2000-2022 Home Depot. DIY Blind Window Kits for Shadow Hunter Blinds - Hunting Blinds from $94.99 Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. "Thank you so much for the quick service. The website says there is a three week manufacturing time! [CDATA[ Titan Hunting Blinds is Americas leading manufacturer of the most advanced hunting blinds and deer stands in the hunting industry. The unique modular design of our hunting blinds enables it to be disassembled into separate sections (4 walls, a roof, a floor, legs and a ladder) in minutes. Thank you for your interest. Our blinds are built with you; the hunter's need in mind. WE WILL NOT SHIP YOUR WINDOWS IF YOU CHOOSEUSPS. (Please include the location you are wanting to pickup from in the notes when checking out). He was right this is the best deer blind I every hunted out of. You can even paint it to match your existing colors. Featuring four adjustable legs for added stability. W from hub-to-hub there is plenty of room for 3 hunters. This system also allows you to open the window with one hand, which can be very useful when preparing to take a shot. Outside frame dimensions: 36.25" x 12.375". The corrugated steel roof now comes standard on all our deer blinds. We offer a great product, reliable service, and competitive pricing. Shop a wide selection of Hunting Blinds at DICK'S Sporting Goods and order online for the finest quality products from the top brands you trust. Shadow Hunter Box Blinds & Accessories. Simply the most economical deer blind window system available for deer hunting stands and blinds. Actual window opening: 41.5" x 8", 2 horizontal sliding and removable sashes. Thanks. Features: Vertical or horizontal Opens silently when it's time to make a shot. Two Gun Window Kits per box. I appreciate yall working with me to resolve this issue. This is another great product from Elusive Wildlife. @2021 - All Right Reserved. Ultramatic Feeders Deer Blind Window 3. Here are just a few examples of what some customers have built with their kits: Marksman 4x6 Hunting Blind $2,249.99. For more information, please see our Actual window opening: 20" x 8", 34" x 10" Horizontal Slider - Rough cut window opening required: 34" x 10". Top Rated $ 365 29 /box (27) Model# BX550BW. While many hunters use traditional clear windows, gray and camo tints and films are becoming increasingly popular. Opening day I sat all day comfortable and got a 10 point Buck. We look forward to hearing from you. The window opens by flipping up and can be locked out of the way with a thumb latch. **You will be contacted when your order is ready for pickup** The 5 Best Hunting Blind Windows on the Market 1. Camo Window Film Kits are a great way to add a unique touch of camouflage to your Texas Hunter Blind and increases the concealment . Shadow Hunter SHSSBW Silent Shadow Window Kit System for Deer Hunting Blinds, Best Night Vision Scope For Coyote Hunting, DeerView Hinge Blind Window 36" x 12" - Clear Camo Glass, Deer Blind Window Swing sash 27" x 10" Clear, Elusive Wildlife MAXXED Outdoors Horizontal Slider Deer Blind Window, Shadow Hunter SHSSBW Silent Shadow Window Kit System for Deer Hunting Blinds, Ultramatic T-2 Deer Blind Window 24" x 11 1/2", Best Clay Pigeon Thrower For Serious Shooters. Ultramatic T-2 Deer Blind Window On the 2023 Deerview Windows. Barronett Blinds Ox 4 Ground Blind. Add to Cart. Available in 4 sizes. The durable and comfortable TearTuff mesh backrest and seat was designed to ensure you're comfortable no matter how long your hunt lasts. Great product, functions great, looks great. DeerView Hinge Blind Window 2. This window features a durable weather-stripped aluminum frame with double strength glass. Bigcommerce Premium Themes by PSDCenter, NOT ALL WINDOWS CAN BE SHIPPED. You can also lift out both sashes for an unobstructed view of your target. Elusive Wildlife MAXXED Outdoors Horizontal Slider Deer Blind Window, 4. 2023 Deerview Windows. I purchased one of your blinds last year and I will never hunt any other way.