This 80 V String Trimmer is warranted for the original user to be free from defects in material and workmanship. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS 6. ITEM #1130001 80 V LITHIUM-ION BRUSHLESS STRING TRIMMER MODEL #KST 2580-06 Espaol p. 20 ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT HERE Serial Number Purchase Date Questions, problems, missing parts? Avoid unintentional starting. ITEM #1130001/1160325 80 V LITHIUM-ION BRUSHLESS STRING TRIMMER MODEL #KST 2580-06/KST 1680-06 Espaol p. 22 ATTACH YOUR RECEIPT HERE Serial Number Purchase Date Questions, problems, missing parts? If I fool with it for 30 or so minutes I can eventually get the unit powered on and it will run great all day if I need it to. Kobalt Plastic String Trimmer Replacement Spool | 2908003. . 5pcs Spring Line String Trimmer Spool Cap Cover Replacement For Black&Decker GH400 GH500 GH600 GH610 GH900 GH912 ST6600 Part AliExpress. Get one of them for yourself and enjoy it! Brushless motor for greater power and runtime. If any part is missing or damaged, do not attempt to assemble the product. I had to use a hammer drill with a flat head to get mine off. Top Rated Plus. Inspect and line to ensure that there is an adequate amount of line and that no damage is present . Gardening & Landscaping Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for gardeners and landscapers. Remove the battery pack. Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. No idea. 6b Tab M LL M O e. While holding the bump knob , firmly pull it out. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. Spool String Holder w/string KOBALT 80V Cordless String Trimmer #E7-5. A Q 8a. Page 14: Removing Old Trimmer Line ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS Removing old trimmer line Firmly press in the . Use the Correct Appliance Do not use appliance for any job except that for which it is intended. 5b N P d. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS 6. Here's the trick. Open Box. Noel has worked as a reporter and editor for many online and print publications including the Salt Lake Tribune and the Ogden Standard-Examiner, covering diverse beats like education, city development and politics. Why you can trust Top Ten Reviews Def a learning experience! We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! $11.99 $ 11. To install the cutting line Note: Do not put more than 15 feet of cutting line in at a time. Get the best deals for kobalt trimmer at eBay.com. b. 1 Qty. yahoo.com Each product has a unique model number just like your car. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS 7. PAGE 21 REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST For replacement parts, call our customer service department at 1-888-3KOBALT (1-888-356-2258), 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., EST, Monday - Friday. Only thing I can think of is Part 13, the . a. Includes 15-ft of .080-in premium dual line. During use: Trim only when the grass and weeds are dry. b. Tab To remove the cutting line : a. If not, tighten the guard screws. Sellers with highest buyer ratings; d. Remove the spool (M) from the spool housing (O). And the M10 x 1.25 thread size on the machine means that finding nuts that will fit new heads is almost impossible (you can buy the nut but it wont fit many heads like those made by Shakespeare). Kobalt Plastic String Trimmer Replacement Spool Cap in the String Trimmer Parts department at. 2 F Release button J Positioning hole b. yahoo.com. Unfortunately, I can't find the receipt. At some point it will move. Before returning to your retailer, call our customer service department at 1-888-3KOBALT (1-888-356-2258), 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., EST, Monday - Friday. The battery life will be shortened. The thermally protected motor is used to drive the compressor\\\'s pump assembly. Proper interpretation of these symbols will allow you to operate the product better and safer. Also, is there some trick to this removal or should I be lubricating the threaded shaft first? Dont expose power tools to rain or wet conditions. Clean line cutter blades by using a wire brush and spraying with an appropriate degreaser. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Bump Knob Spool Spring Kobalt 80V Cordless String Trimmer OEM #848 at the best online prices at eBay! f. Replace with a new bump knob . PREPARATION Before beginning assembly of product, make sure all parts are present. 1/2 Trimmer Spool Cover For Ryobi Weed Eater RY40210A Trimmer 18V 24V 40V Parts, Spool Base 524851002 524851 + Slider 310920001 for HART 40V 12" Trimmer HLST01, Genuine Replacement Spool Cap for Ryobi 18V 24V 40V Cordless Trimmers Weedeater, 2-Kobalt 40V Max Bump Feed Replacement Spool Greenworks Pro 0831145 NEW, OEM Parts Spindle Gear Assembly For For 10 Kobalt KPS 1040B-03 40V Pole Saw, Kobalt 40V Max Bump Feed Replacement Spool & Greenworks Pro 60V 0831145 4 PACK, OEM Parts. . Nothing else worked. international 4800 4x4 transfer case; the equalizer scenes; 0001. I am unable to twist off the trimmer head as I apply force that overpowers my ability to hold the screw driver causing it to twist i.e. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. Free Shipping on Residential Air Filter Orders Over $45. c. Remove the spool cover (L) by pressing on the two tabs parallel to each other on the sides of the spool cover (L). 1. Free shipping. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS Cutting line on the trimmer. Battery IMPORTANT: The battery is not charged when it is purchased. Failure to follow all instructions listed . . Kobalt 80V String Trimmer Specs Power Source: 80V, 2.0 amp-hour battery pack Charge Time: 30 minutes Recommended Yard Size: 0.5 - 1 acre Shaft Design: Straight Cutting Swath: 16 inches Line Diameter: 0.080 inch Feed System: Dual line bump Weight: 13.22 pounds Warranty: 5 years Price: $116 (tool only), $233 (kit) Conclusions and Final Thoughts $20.83 when you choose 5% savings on eligible purchases every day. Best pool vacuums in 2023: Keep your pool shipshape with these vacuums, Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner review, Hydrus Roker Plus Cordless Robotic Pool Vacuum Review, Moolan cordless pool vacuum cleaner review, Hayward W3900 Wanda the Whale Pool Cleaner review, Polaris 9650iQ Sport Robotic In Ground Pool Cleaner review, ASKO 50s Series DBI675IXXLS dishwasher review, Bestway SaluSpa Zurich Inflatable Hot Tub review. Push down on the battery until it locks into place. Can my weed wacker designed for .065" (1.651 mm) trimmer line handle .08" (2 mm) one? The Drain Valve should be opened up and let the water drain out. It worked ok today, thanks for the answers. Its purpose is to filter out dust and debris from contaminating the engine. Mine does this and started doing this after the second time using it. alan.yurkovic , See the manual link#1 for installation/parts diagram and installation of head. Since neither the head nor the shaft adjust, you must hold it upside down to edge, using the power trigger that works both ways on the handle. Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. 1 Qty. The widest cutting path we saw was the GreenWorks 21142 (opens in new tab), at 18 inches. Squeeze the trigger (B) to start. To turn on/off: a. Estimated Assembly Time: ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS WARNING Replace the battery or charger immediately if the battery case or charger cord is damaged. There is a small hole in the top where you need to stick a small screwdriver into that will lock the head from spinning. Its not the most versatile or adjustable trimmer in our comparison, but its durable design and generous warranty make it one of the best electric weed eaters (opens in new tab) out there. 9 D c. Release the trigger (B) to stop. Get outdoors for some landscaping or spruce up your garden! . . Page 15 ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS 7. Can I "borrow" someone else's receipt to do a warranty request for my trimmer? You have to hold the edger upside down and use the guide bar to cut straight lines while youre edging. Push in the release button located on the lower tube (K). c. Remove the spool cover (L) by pressing on the two tabs parallel to each other on the sides of the spool cover (L). 4a L M CAUTION: To avoid injury, always remove the battery before installing the guard, changing a cutting line, or making any adjustments. Unless plate/part is worn in the spline area or you are not tightening head sufficiently or using a incompatible head assy., it should not be coming apart. Includes 15-ft of .080-in premium dual line. If so, is anyone willing to PM me a copy of their receipt? 1 4 Cutting Line (10 ft) Qty. Find out more about how we test. 80-Volt Max 16-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer (1-Battery). If not, tighten the guard screws. If the trimmer head itself is damaged badly enough from years of abuse, it can cause the parts to malfunction, requiring you to replace the trimmer head. This electric string trimmer has a dual-string head and a 13-inch cutting path. For Parts/Repair, Kobalt 40v 80v string 8" Pole Saw Weed parts WHAT DO YOU NEED? a. $475.99 Add to Cart. Kobalt 80v replacement spool, with easy wind head, fits the Kobalt 80V string trimmer item 623439 and 670250. d. Remove the spool (M) from the spool housing (O). The belt is sold individually. This trimmer comes with an unusually generous five-year warranty. Physics would say not I guess. Slide the speed switch to position 1 for low speed or position 2 for high speed. Everything you see in the pictures you get in the package including all the extensions, this is an . Slide the speed switch (D) to the desired operating speed. REPLACEMENT PARTS LIST For replacement parts, call our customer service department at 1-888-3KOBALT (1-888-356-2258), 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., EST, Monday - Friday. The Kobalt trimmers 40-volt battery has a lot of power and has a run time of 45 minutes, which is one of the best in our comparison. Compare parts with package contents list and hardware contents list. This Kobalt trimmer has a guide bar that will help you cut straight lines as you edge, and it also provides a buffer to protect plants and flowers. The thermally protected motor is used to drive the compressor\\\'s pump assembly. SAFETY INFORMATION Do not charge battery in the rain, or damp or wet locations. Opens in a new window or tab. During use: Trim only when the grass and weeds are dry. Than, you put your screwdriver like you use to do, and than gently and repeatedly try movement in both directions, slowly increasing the power from gently to harder. When the cutting line needs replacing, rewind new line onto existing spool. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button. 140 sold. Inspect EXPS NQRE and line to ensure that there is an adequate amount of line and that no damage is present on the EXPS NQRE. KEMET's extensive portfolio of capacitors covers 96% of all dielectric options available that find usage in automotive, industrial, telecommunications, defense, and consumer electronics. Power tools create sparks that may ignite the dust or fumes. 2. 21-in steel deck for added durability. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. Overview. This unit had been very unresponsive to touching the head to get new line to fish out. OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS WARNING To avoid injury: Do not squeeze the trigger while the string trimmer is inverted. Press the lock-off lever (C). 4. Trimmer Design. business day. . This is the best warranty of any product we reviewed, although the battery is covered for just three years. SHAVER. Series Name: N/A. You shouldnt have to spend a lot of extra time going over the same areas of grass. SYMBOLS Save these Instructions The following signal words and meanings are intended to explain the levels of risk associated with this product. The content box say 80v Kobalt including the 80v model #. A Q 7a. The grip on the Kobalt 40-Volt Max trimmer powers from both sides so you can turn it over for edging. Has anyone successfully replace the head of this trimmer. 1 Qty. Use of rubber gloves and substantial footwear is recommended when working outdoors. Slide the speed switch to position 1 for low speed or position 2 for high speed. 3 pack Greenworks .080 80V Front Mount String Trimmer Replacement Spool SB00L00. d. Remove the spool (M) from the spool housing (O). This is a genuine OEM sourced replacement part used on Campbell Hausfeld air compressors. Just snap a photo and we'll find and store your user manuals, receipts, and product information in one easy-to-find place! The Fix App makes it easy to manage all your stuff in one place. For 0.095 in. 1. You should hear a click once it is installed. This page was last updated: 30-Apr 23:43. So your using a screw-driver to attempting to turn the trimmer head but have you tried just unscrewing with the screw-driver? Estimated Assembly Time: ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS WARNING Replace the battery or charger immediately if the battery case or charger cord is damaged. b. The 40-volt battery has plenty of power to handle all types of grass and weeds. c. Remove the spool cover (L) by pressing on the two tabs parallel to each other on the sides of the spool cover (L). OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS Trimmer tips Before each use: Make sure the protective guard is tightly installed. O 4a. Brand New. Opens in a new window or tab. I have two questions for the community: The trimmer motor/board/etc all work well. I screw the head back on ok after I put the cap up first, but it keeps happening. Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Clean line cutter blades by using a wire brush and spraying with an appropriate degreaser. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS 4. C $14.18 shipping. QUASION Weed Eater Spool Cap Cover for Kobalt KST 120X 120X-06 40V Cordless String Trimmers,Kobalt Weed Wacker Replacement Parts,2 Pack $10.99 $ 10 . @yahoocom7713. Kobalt 24V MAX Brushless 12" String Trimmer Bare Tool KST 2224B-03, Trimming Head Kit For Greenworks Single Line 24V G-MAX,40V String Trimmer Parts, 1x Spool Cap For Hyper Tough 40V MAX 13 HT19-401-003-03 String Trimmer Parts, Ryobi OEM Parts, Handle Assembly for RYOBI RY40001 40V String Trimmer, 3 Pack Replacement Trimmer Spool Caps for Kobalt 40-Volt Trimmer, Trimmer Spool Cap Cover Replace For Ryobi One AC14RL3A 24V 18V 40V Part Y8S2, 1 Pcs Spool Cap For Hyper Tough 40V MAX 13 HT19-401-003-03 String Trimmer Parts, 3 Pack Grass Trimmer Head For Stihl Autocut C6-2 FSE60 FSE81 FS38 FS40 FS45v, Trimmer Head String Trimmer Parts ACFHRL2 2-in-1 For Ryobi 18V 24V 40V, Trimmer Spool Cap Cover Replace For Ryobi One AC14RL3A 40V Trimmer Part, S3S8, Kobalt 40V Max Bump-Feed Replacement Spool Greenworks Pro 60 Volt Lithium Max_AK, Trimmer-Head For Ryobi 18V 24V 40V Garden Tools Parts Line Bladed Head Part Au, Kobalt Cordless String Trimmer Straight Attachment For Parts Or Repairs, Trimmer Spool Cap Cover Replace For Ryobi One AC14RL3A 18V 24V 40V Trimmer. This is not the widest swath we've seen but is still a decent cutting path. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. The metal cap (see below that this may be an adapter) that the head screws up to and the head itself. Using an Ohm Meter to test for bonding of a subpanel, How to convert a sequence of integers into a monomial. Kobalt Trimmer KHT 1040B-03 Manual (28 pages) 3. May 31, 2018 - I will keep you updated how this project goes. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. The motor is priced as a single item. 80-Volt Max 16-in Straight Cordless String Trimmer. C $17.60 shipping. Slide the speed switch (D) to the desired operating speed. CARE AND MAINTENANCE Trimmer Guard and Motor Maintenance Note: Before performing maintenance, remove battery from the tool. Turn the string trimmer over to access the spool. Push down on the battery until it locks into place. The goal is to replace the stock trimmer line feed head with a new ". UPDATE: Thanks Everyone, Against my better judgment I flipped it around, and smacked the battery. 99 5% coupon applied at checkout Save 5% with coupon alan.yurkovic, That is great that your up and running again, thanks for replying back, good luck with your trimmer. Visit our repair center for instructional repair videos and d. Remove the spool (M) from the spool housing (O). OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS WARNING To avoid injury: Do not squeeze the trigger while the string trimmer is inverted. There is a small hole in the top where you need to stick a small screwdriver into that will lock the head from spinning. The metal cap (see below that this may be an adapter) that the head screws up to and the head itself. or Best Offer. 1 Qty. Kobalt 40-Volt Max KST 130X-06 at Amazon for $104.99, Samsung WA49B5105AV washing machine review, LG Signature LUDP8908SN dishwasher review. Use the Correct Appliance Do not use appliance for any job except that for which it is intended. Do not carry the string trimmer with your finger on the switch. The Kobalt has an adjustable handle and a shaft that extends to different lengths. b. Kobalt 80-Volt Max Push Lawn Mower. Machine has less than 2 hours run time since last 2 years when I bought it. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, One stop shop for all things from your favorite brand. Save kobalt 40v trimmer parts to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. SYMBOLS Some of the following symbols may be used on this product. This v-belt is driven by the electric motor, and drives the pulley on the pump. While I found some videos that explained this procedure very well for versions where the motor is not directly next to the trimmer head, this procedures will not work for the 80 volt version with the motor is next to, & coupled directly onto the trimmer head. b. c. Turn the string trimmer over to access the spool. Something went wrong. Trimmer Kobalt KHT 240-06 User Manual. 80 volt trimmer head removal. Push line until it exits the opposite string head hole. To replace the bump knob 6a a. Push line until it exits the opposite string head hole. This is more awkward than a trimmer with a rotating head and wheels. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. La informacin del sector en un solo sitio unsigned senior showcase basketball. Noel has degrees from the University of Utah and Weber State University in psychology, English and creative writing and is passionate about writing in all its forms. HARDWARE CONTENTS (not shown actual size) Screw (preassembled to the Guard (H)) Qty. SYMBOLS Save these Instructions The following signal words and meanings are intended to explain the levels of risk associated with this product. ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS 2. Remove dirt and debris from guard using a paint brush (not included). Does methalox fuel have a coking problem at all? 5a Line up the slots on the bump knob (P) with the slots on the spool cover (L). In any case, my procedure says move alternatively in both directions, so what is the rigth it really doesn't matter - but eventually the head will move in the right direction - of course. Free shipping for many products! We've compiled a list of some of the Kobalt 80 Volt Trimmer Line Replacement products available . . It is supplied by original equipment manufacturer for use with Campbell Hausfeld air compressors. In Stock, 21 available. $15.25. For household use only. Why spend upper $20.00 dollars when you get the whole assembly from the . Turn the spool cap (N) until the slots on the spool cap and spool cover (L) are aligned. Includes two 80-volt 2.0 amp-hour batteries. SAFETY INFORMATION Dress Properly Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry. $9.99. Beginner kit improvement advice - which lens should I consider? I bought an 80V trimmer with battery around a year and a half ago, shortly after buying the 80V push mower with battery. Belts can eventually wear out and break causing the pump to stop building pressure. liquids, gases, or dust. PREPARATION Before beginning assembly of product, make sure all parts are present. NOSE AND EAR TRIMMER. b. Insert the battery into the handle until the battery release button (A) locks into place. Press the lock-off lever (C). Only thing I can think of is Part 13, the plate adapter on diagram Page K is what is falling off, maybe it is broken due to pounding to get string to run our new length. Turn the string trimmer over to access the spool. Ha! This filter is made out of paper and metal. A picture of the trimmer head would really help. Get the best deal for Kobalt String Trimmer Parts from the largest online selection at eBay.ca. kobalt 80v trimmer head replacementfast 800 cardamom chicken recipe.