My Antonia. . On November 17, 2010, the couple welcomed their daughter, Lyric Kirkpatrick. Caption: Poster of the movie featuring Kyla Pratt (Source: Amazon). The 30-year-old actress we know and love from our favorite movies and shows like Love & Basketball, Dr. Doolittle, One on One and The Proud Family is all grown up and goes by mom to 11-year-old Lyric and 8-year-old Liyah. "In the House", and the role of Mindy on "Barney and Friends". Entreprises Pratt & Whitney . Moreover, she also appeared in Secret She Kept, Back to the Goode Life, Lets Meet Again on Christmas Eve, etc. [3][4], Pratt began a relationship with Danny Kirkpatrick, a rapper, songwriter, and tattoo artist, in 2005. Career-wise Kyla Pratt is very a very famous singer and actress. The 35-year-old went on to share her thoughts about couples being pressured to take that ultimate step of getting married and that it should be their choice. Cast as Marcella, one of the three young protagonists who discover a mystical egg in a barn, she plays one of the lead roles in the story. As a result of her work in 2003, Pratt was honoured with the NAMIC Vision Award for finest performance in a comedy. Kyla Pratt (ne en 1986), actrice amricaine ; Manuel Pratt (n en 1960), . The daily life of Penny Proud as she hilariously navigates growing up in a rambunctious house with a loving mom and an overly protective father. 5 Kyla Pratt Social Contacts Kyla Pratt Phone Number Kyla Pratt Phone Number is +1 (213)770-8234. Her fathers name is Johnny McCullar, and her mother is Kecia Pratt-McCullar. Talking about her formal educational status, she completed her schooling at Hamilton High school in his hometown. Distractify is a registered trademark. Kyla Pratt voices Penny Proud Kyla Pratt will reprise her role as protagonist Penny, the Prouds' plucky and precocious teenage. Kyla Pratt appeared as a Girl Scout named Charla Nichols in season three, episode 10, "The One Where Rachel Quits." . I dont want to get married to get divorcedSo right now, were good. I was having a conversation with someone recently and I reminded them that there is a lot of pressure that comes with that piece of paper, Kyla said. Moreover, her total net worth is about $3 million US dollars as of 2022. Randi (played by Kyla Pratt) on Call Me Kat on Fox was spotted wearing this blue floral mock-neck top on Call Me Kat on episode 'Call Me Pretty Kitty' (3x21) in Apr 2023. They humorously bonded over their shared initials KP, as well as a drinking game challenge they played with his friends. performer: "(He Reigns) Our God Is An Awesome God", "If I Was Your Woman", performer: "We Are Best Friends", "It's All About Me", performer: "Do Your Ears Hang Low? She is an actress, known for One on One (2001), Recovery Road (2016) and Love & Basketball (2000). Watch The Proud Family: Louder And Prouder: Official Trailer (Latin America Market), Watch The Proud Family: Louder And Prouder: Official Trailer (Latin America Market Subtitled), Watch The Proud Family: Louder And Prouder: Official Trailer, Watch The Proud Family: Louder And Prouder (Dutch Trailer 1 Subtitled), Watch The Proud Family: Louder And Prouder (Latin America Market Trailer 1 Subtitled), Watch The Proud Family: Louder And Prouder, Watch The Proud Family: Louder And Prouder: Season 1. Essence may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Were good where we are. She concluded by saying that communication is key and their main priority is their kids. Get to Know the Newest Star of VH1's 'Black Ink Crew,' iAm Compton, KP and Tim Learn That the Shop Must Be Closed on 'Black Ink Crew: Compton' (EXCLUSIVE CLIP), 'Black Ink Crew: Compton' Is Reportedly in the Works Here's What We Know So Far. In the movie Riot, which was released in 1996, she played the role of Jenny Baker. Select the newsletters you'd like to receive: By clicking Subscribe Now, you agree to our. Together, the couple appears on the reality TV series Black Ink Crew: Compton, a spin-off of Black Ink Crew. It chronicles the personal and professional lives of the employees of IAM Compton, keeping the viewers hooked with its saucy drama and romantic relationships. Pratt is one of the rare child actors who have been able to effectively establish themselves in the acting business even after they have crossed into their teenage years. With Black female-led films including 'Till' and 'Saint Omer' left out of the Oscar nominations, the 'Woman King' director tells THR that "the Academy made a very loud statement, and for me to stay. Kyla further added, This whole he is a stripper and changed careers real quick so I wouldnt look crazy is some bullshit. Kyla Pratt first met KP through his cousin around 2005, while he was serving probation for allegedly selling drugs in college. Creator Darlene Hunt Stars Mayim Bialik Swoosie Kurtz Kyla Pratt See production, box office & company info Season 3 returns April 27, 2023 Watch on HBO Max S1-2 with Prime Video Channels More watch options Add to Watchlist Catch new episodes of Black Ink Crew: Compton Mondays at 9 p.m. EST on VH1. Lets find out together. However, several reports share that while the couple has been engaged since 2011, they have not yet jumped the broom. Creators Ralph Farquhar Bruce W. Smith Stars Kyla Pratt Tommy Davidson Paula Jai Parker See production, box office & company info Watch on DisneyNow S2 Go to disneynow.com Top Deals This Week: Save on Paramount+, Showtime, HBO Max, Fire TV, and Roku, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Is Now Available to Stream on Amazon Prime Video, Amazon Slashed Prices on all Sorts of Fire TV Stick Models, Amazon Fire Tablets on Sale: Save up to 45%, The Ultimate Guide to What to Watch on Netflix, HBO Max, Hulu, and More in April 2023, New Netflix Shows and Movies in April 2023, Everything New on HBO and HBO Max in April 2023, Amazon Prime Video's New Shows and Movies in April, 8 Shows Like The Last of Us to Watch While You Wait for the Next Episode, 9 Shows Like Ginny & Georgia to Watch After You Finish Season 2, 12 Intense Thriller Shows and Movies to Watch If You Like Squid Game, 9 Shows Like Fringe to Watch If You Like Fringe, Here's When Yellowstone Will Return for Season 5 Part 2, Pedro Pascal Has an Update for Last of Us Season 2 Filming, Everything to Know About The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2, Amazon Exec Teases a Release Date for Reacher Season 2, Everything You Need to Know About Euphoria Season 3, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman. White House Correspondents' Dinner: . This reboot is not it. Despite Kyla and KP sharing three children two daughters named Lyric and Liyah born in 2010 and 2013 and KPs 15-year-old son, Danny Jr. from a previous relationship marriage is not a focus for the couple. Kyle Pratt is also present on social media. She is a Christian by faith and an American by nationality, and she maintains both of those beliefs. First starting with the theme song, just no. The baby dinosaur that emerges from the egg has been given the name Barney, which is just fitting. Pratt and Gant play love interests in the popular sitcom "Call Me Kat" which airs Thursdays on Fox. 2023 Cinemaholic Inc. All rights reserved. Monday After the Miracle. - Apartment for rent. They became engaged in 2011 and welcomed another daughter, Liyah Kirkpatrick, on August 5, 2013. During the run of One on One, Pratt also voiced Penny Proud, the lead character in the Disney Channel animated series The Proud Family. In addition to television roles, Pratt has appeared in several feature films, including Love & Basketball (2000) and Fat Albert (2004). Kyla is a known actress but is also a singer. She is well-known for her roles as Breanna Latrice Barnes on UPNs One on One and Maya Dolittle in the Dr. Dolittle film series. She has a Facebook account under her own name with around 2.1 million followers. In the show, she provides the voice of Penny Proud, who is the primary protagonist. 765 sqft. Yes, KP and Kyla Pratt are very much together. Celebrity OTE - Screen Kings Daniel Kaluuya Digital Cover Digital. Moreover, Kyla has been a regular part of Black Ink Compton since it arrived on August 14, 2019. Then she started dating Dann Kirkpatrick who is a songwriter, hip-hop, and tattoo artist from 2005. She has also lent her voice to the character of Penny Proud in the Disney Channel animated series The Proud Family. The talented actress and singer began her career as a child artist at the age of 8 and has since appeared in numerous TV shows and movies. Pratt possesses an average body build and weighs 55 kg or 121lbs. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Born September 16, 1986 Add to list Awards 2 wins & 10 nominations Photos 45 Known for One on One 7.1 TV Series Breanna Barnes About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Essence may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Fans love Kyla and KPs deep understanding and chemistry and are thus curious to know what they are up to presently. The series stars Flex Alexander as a single sportscaster, who becomes a full-time father when his ex-wife decides to accept a job out of the country and his teenage daughter Breanna moves in with him.The series was set in Baltimore for the first four seasons, before changing settings to Los Angeles for . EJ Johnson, who voices Michael in the revival, is the son of NBA legend Earvin "Magic" Johnson Jr., who was the inspiration for the character Wizard Kelly. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Dr Dolittle 3 (DVD, 2006, Full & Widescreen) Kyla Pratt at the best online prices at eBay! In 1997, she appeared in an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger titled "The Neighborhood", in which she portrayed Kyla Jarvis, a ten-year-old girl who miraculously recovers after accidentally being shot in a drive-by shooting in her gang-ridden neighborhood, and reveals that she saw heaven where she met a guardian angel who gives her an important mission from God. On the professional front, Kyla is enjoying the appreciation coming her way for her performance as Randi in the sitcom Call Me Kat.. These 10 Whopping Homes & Cars Of Celebrities Look Amazing! Continue with Recommended Cookies. Since then she has participated in different television projects till today. I still like the old ways of leaving some type of mystery. Dolittle movie franchise. Career and Professional Life Career-wise Kyla Pratt is very a very famous singer and actress. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wikiabio_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_2',651,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wikiabio_com-medrectangle-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wikiabio_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',651,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wikiabio_com-medrectangle-3-0_1'); .medrectangle-3-multi-651{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}. She sang "It's All About Me", for the series soundtrack for The Proud Family, and "A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" with the Disney Channel Stars. KP's rumored wife, Kyla Pratt, was a well-known child actress that has continued to build her career in Hollywood. Her first assignments were ads for a computer game that allowed players to connect with one other and for Nike. She appeared in an episode of Friends, followed by roles in Smart Guy, Sister, Sister, Family Matters, Lizzie McGuire, Moesha, and The Parkers. Kyla also shared what it was like workin with Issa Rae on season 4 of Insecure, her hilarious reaction to getting the call about The Proud Family Reboot and much more. Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. The Proud Family. Close up of Olympic athlete, Carol Rodriguez's shoes as she attends actress Kyla Pratt s 23rd Birthday Bash at the Geisha House on September 6, 2009. She had the opportunity to appear on screen with Dustin Hoffman and John Travolta in the suspense picture Mad City, which was released in 1997. In an interview with Health, she stated that labeling public figures as strong can be deceiving and deprives a person of their need to open up about their issues. Kyla Pratt's net worth is estimated to be $7 million as of the year 2022. They are leading a comfortable life with two children. Kyla Pratt is 35 years old turning 36 in September 2022. 50 Celebrities That Were Caught On Tape Without Makeup On! Kyla Alissa Pratt (born September 16, 1986 [1]) is an American actress. No Time Like Christmas helps kick off the season this weekend. 2023 ESSENCE Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved. This hot actress originating from Culver City, California, USA has a slim body & round face type. 2023 TV GUIDE, A FANDOM COMPANY. According to TheCinemaholic, the pair have been together for over 13 years. Kyla Pratt Robert Ri'chard Flex Alexander See production, box office & company info Watch on Vaporvue S1 with Prime Video Channels More watch options Add to Watchlist Added by 6.1K users 32 User reviews 1 Critic review Awards 1 win & 8 nominations Episodes 113 Top-rated Mon, Mar 25, 2002 S1.E18 The Way You Make Me Feel Johnny Pratt and Kecia Pratt-McCullar are the proud parents of Kyla Pratt. Until then, they are seemingly focused on raising their children and their professional pursuits. While chatting with ESSENCE GU Associate Editor Brooklyn White during a fireside chat presented by WB at ESSENCE Hollywood House in Los Angeles, the actress revealed that though she enjoys social media, shes also been intentional about maintaining her privacy. As of the year 2022, Kyla Pratt will be 36 years old, having been born on September 16th, 1986. She is the mother of two young women who both go by the name Lyric Kai Kilpatrick and Liyah Kilpatrick. Kyla Pratt, whose full name is Kyla Alissa Pratt, is a model and actress working in the United States. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Why not work on your relationship before jumping into all of that pressure. This makes her 35 years old as of now. 1 bd. Kyla Pratt has wanted to be an actress ever since she was a very young child, and she made her acting debut at the age of eight in advertisements for an interactive computer game and for Nike. | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Essence.com Advertising Terms. One of the biggest comedies on TV is Fox's Call Me Kat, and theGrio caught up with co-stars Kyla Pratt and Julian Gant to chat all about the sitcom's second season, working with comedic talents like Mayim Bialik and more.. Premiering last year, Call Me Kat starring Bialik, Pratt, Gant . After waiting another year, she made her debut on the big screen in the comedy-drama titled The Baby-Sitters Club., In the years that followed, Pratt appeared as a guest on a variety of television programmes, such as Living Single, In the House, Sisters, ER, The Show, Public Morals, Touched by an Angel, and Friends.. In the short-lived adolescent drama Recovery Road, which was shown on Freeform, she collaborated alongside Jessica Sula, Sebastian de Souza, and Daniel Franzese. Kyla has returned to The Proud Family reboot to voice Penny Proud and KP is clearly busy running his tattoo empire in Compton. Since theyve been an item for quite some time, rumors have persisted that the two have tied the knot. Just like every man out here, he found a hustle that had nothing to do with selling drugs, robbing people, or anything where he would be put in jail. During her initial projects; she was featured in the commercials for different brands like; interactive computer games, and Nike. Nap time with mom is always the best around. 's Kyla Pratt on Representing Black Girls: "It's an Amazing Feeling". In fact, Kyla shared in a September 2014 VLAD TV interview that she and KP will get married when the time is right. Even with pressures of marriage, Kyla and KP are still going strong. According to the rumor mill, Kyla and KP are hitched. 1.2K Likes, TikTok video from Sarah Shere (@areal_juneteenth_gemini): "#Repost @alladathings Since the age of 5, Kyla Pratt stole our hearts & shone on [EVERY] screen. . She made her 3 million dollar fortune with One on One, The Proud Family, Dr. Dolittle. One on One is an American sitcom that aired on UPN from September 3, 2001, to May 15, 2006. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our ESSENCE.com is part of ESSENCE Communications, Inc. Doheen Pratt is the name of her more youthful sibling. Birth Place:Los Angeles, California, United States. She is an actress, known for One on One (2001), Recovery Road (2016) and Love & Basketball (2000). However, it appears that I AM Compton shop owner Danny KP Kirkpatrick doesnt have any relationship drama. After several years of dating, the couple got engaged in 2011 and has stood by each other through good and bad times. And, she also has a brother named Doheen Pratt. While she is straight regarding gender choices. I dont want to get married and end up divorced of course, as young ladies, we dream about our weddings and stuff like that, but I want it to be perfect. Kyla Pratt, whose full name is Kyla Alissa Pratt, is a model and actress working in the United States. Kyla Alissa Pratt[2] was born on September 16, 1986, to Kecia Pratt, a school teacher, and Johnny McCullar, a basketball player. Meanwhile, KP is busy managing his tattoo and released the music single Thank God on November 26, 2021. Now the 35-year-old appears on the VH1 reality TV series Black Ink Crew: Compton with her fianc, tattoo artist Danny Kirkpatrick, and she plays Randi on the FOX sitcom Call Me Kat with Mayim. Moreover, talking about the overall body measurement, the number ranges to 34 inches bust, 25 inches waist, and 35 inches hips. Offers may be subject to change without notice. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. She is an actress, known for, The Proud Family: Louder And Prouder: Official Trailer (Latin America Market), Call Me Kat: Mayim Bialik Talks About The Show. I think its fun at times, but I have kids now, and theyre the most important thing to me, Kyla said. According to astrology, she has Virgo as her zodiac sign. Kyla Pratt is best known for the role of Maya in the Dr. Who better to conclude this series of iconic appearances than Ms. Kyla Alissa Pratt Seven nineties appearances from the career legend herself. Aside from her acting roles, Kyla has also graced the small screen on Black Ink Crew: Compton thanks to KPs tattoo shop, I AM Compton. WATCH: Kyla Pratt Talks 'Call Me Kat' And Her Hilarious Reaction To Learning About The 'Proud Family' Reboot | Essence The multi-talented actress also opened up about working with Issa Rae. - Apartment for rent. I really tried giving this a chance but it's a no for me. Like, damn, whats for me? Known for portraying Becca in The Babysitters Club, Maya in Doctor Dolittle, Young Monica in Love & Basketball, and more, Kyla has a pretty extensive resume. Kyla Pratt Facts & Wiki Where does Kyla Pratt live? All Rights Reserved. Offers may be subject to change without notice. In case you are curious about the same, weve got you covered. Kyla Pratts maiden name is Pratt, and her fathers name is McCullar. These Are The 15 Hottest Wives And Girlfriends Of Hollywood! She started her career by appearing in several ads that were shown on television. These Are The 10 Best-Paid Television Stars In The World. [5][6], Pratt began acting at age eight, appearing in commercials for an interactive computer game and Nike. Even in costumes, we cant get enough of Kylas little cuties. Kyla Pratt is best known for the role of Maya in the 'Dr. Dolittle' movie franchise. RiverTrace at Port Imperial, 11 Avenue At Port Rte #718, West New York, NJ 07093. The book Hotel for Dogs by Lois Duncan was adapted into the film Hotel for Dogs, which was released in 2009. After another year had passed, she made her debut on the big screen in the comedy-drama titled The Baby-Sitters Club. In the years that followed, Pratt acted in a number of films, some of which include Fat Albert, Hotel for Dogs, and The Proud Family Movie.. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wikiabio_com-box-3','ezslot_4',668,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wikiabio_com-box-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'wikiabio_com-box-3','ezslot_5',668,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-wikiabio_com-box-3-0_1'); .box-3-multi-668{border:none !important;display:block !important;float:none !important;line-height:0px;margin-bottom:7px !important;margin-left:auto !important;margin-right:auto !important;margin-top:7px !important;max-width:100% !important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center !important;}Additionally, she lent her voice to the character of Breanna Latrice in the web series named One on One. In addition, she performed the role of Eddie Murphys Daughter in the films Dr. Dolittle and Dr. Dolittle 2, both of which she starred in. [9], In 2009, Kyla Pratt co-starred alongside Emma Roberts and Jake T. Austin in Hotel for Dogs. Sophia Bush, Fat Joe, Evan Mock, Kyla Pratt and Roy Wood Jr. - the latter showing support for his "Daily Show" boss and the evening's host, . In addition, she has one sister. Kyla Pratt is a married woman. Her early education was finished in a high school in the United States called Hamilton High School. The couple reportedly first got together some time after meeting in 2005 and have been solid ever since. Thanks to the fame and fortune she has earned from her work as of today. The Baby-Sitters Club. Randi's Top is the Ray Top in Zinnia by Rails. These photos of Kyla and her little ones are guaranteed to make your heart smile! The next year, in 1998, Pratt appeared in the musical adventure film Barneys Great Adventure in a significant role. She provided the voice of Penny Proud in the first animated series for Disney Channel called The Proud Family, and Breanna Latrice Barnes in UPN's One on One. He is a native of California. In addition to her connection with Danny, she has also had romantic involvements with Robert Richard and Jarell Houston. Kyla and her boyfriend, Danny Kilpatrick welcomed their first born baby girl in November of 2010. These family photos are just too precious. Big sister Lyric had some fun decorating a purple pumpkin for little Liyah! Kyla was his cousins friend and visited their house one day, where he met her. Free shipping for many products! She has also lent her voice to the character of Penny Proud in the Disney Channel animated series 'The Proud Family.' The talented actress and singer began her career as a child artist at the age of 8 and has since appeared in numerous TV shows and movies. Saved by the Bell", Episode: "Fish N' Chips & Gold Medal Flips", This page was last edited on 30 April 2023, at 19:10. Like seriously weird. In February 2014, Pratt was voted #97 on VH1's 100 Greatest Child Stars. Gone in the Night. On 16-9-1986 Kyla Pratt (nickname: Kyla Alissa Pratt) was born in Culver City, California, USA. The couple has been going strong for more than 13 years now and is busy being hands-on parents to their children. I have so many reasons to smile, Kyla captioned this photo of she and her baby girls. Aside from the speculation, Kyla is a star in her own right. She is a beautiful woman standing 5 feet 2 inches tall which is about 1.57 meters. Kyla Alissa Pratt (born September 16, 1986[1]) is an American actress. These roles have helped her achieve recognition. Kyla and Lyric are all about some fun in the sun! In 2018, she was given the role of Francesca in the film Back to the Goode Life directed by Tamika Miller. According to the rumor mill, Kyla and KP are hitched. Kyla Pratt joins Good Day DC to talk about her upcoming appearance in "Fantasy Island" and her recurring role on the hit series "Call Me Kat." In 2001, she was given a role in the animated comedy The Proud Family, which is shown on Disney Channel. The actress frequently posts sweet pictures of KP and their daughters on social media, such as this adorable one that she shared on Fathers Day 2021. Lo and behold, this is our Top 60 of celebrities that have been caught smoking or, Celebrities dont always wear makeup anymore. In 1993, she made her first appearance on television in an episode of the first season of the comedy Where I Live on ABC. While she also has an Instagram account under the name @kylapratt with 2 million followers. 2M Followers, 1,306 Posts - Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend, & Actress KpJr Lynch's character tried to sell Chandler and Monica a house when they decided to move from the city though all bets were off when the infamous Janice appeared at the house as well. Therefore, we can say that Kyla and KP are presently doing well together and leading a blissful life with their kids. serving probation for allegedly selling drugs in college. 2023 ESSENCE Communications Inc. All Rights Reserved. There were a total of 52 episodes in the season, and the last one was shown on television in August of 2005. Actress Mari Morrow attends actress Kyla Pratt s 23rd Birthday Bash at the Geisha House on September 6, 2009 in Hollywood, California. Kyla Pratts net worth is estimated to be $7 million as of the year 2022. She tied the knot with Danny Kilpatrick in 2005. From 2012 to 2014, she appeared in the series Let's Stay Together. Though it is not confirmed if Kyla and KP's daughters will be featured on the series, the tattoo artist does post adorable pics of his girls, Lyric, 8, and Liyah, 6, on social media. With Walker's help, Kyla Jarvis spreads the angel message of faith and love, uniting her local community into helping clean up their neighborhood and end the gang violence plaguing it. The actress is dating Danny Kilpatrick, her starsign is Virgo and she is now 36 years of age. In 2011, when rumors started floating that KP was formerly a stripper at the Right Track in Los Angeles, Kyla defended KP in her Tumblr blog and stated that he was just a competitive dancer. Caught Smoking: These Are The 60 Most Shocking Celebrity Smokers, These 50 Celebrity Tattoos Went Horribly Wrong, Top 60 Celebrities Without Makeup (Before & After), 40 Whopping Homes & Cars Of Celebrities That Will Amaze You, Top 55 of Worlds Richest Actors Current Net Worth, Top 60 Craziest Tattoos Of Celebrities in 2023, Top 15 Highest-Paid Soccer Players Of All-Time Revealed (2023). Now, an adult with two kids of her own, the starlet has an outlook colored by years of experience and prioritization of family and self. Moreover, the reality star emphasized normalizing conversations about mental health to create a safe space for people. She owns a house in Los Angeles, CA, USA. She was born in Los Angeles, California, in the United States, into a well-established Christian family, where she spent her childhood. In a September 2014 interview, Kyla shared her and KPs marriage plans, saying, Were going to get married when we feel like it.. Furthermore, she has also been working in movies since her debut in the movie named Riot in the year 1997 in the role of Jenny Baker.