We will not be returning, nor will we be recommending! The food was much better than we were anticipating and we enjoyed the meal very much. Little America Hotel. If you're having any trouble accessing this content please call us at 801-281-9847 or email us at privacy@grandamerica.com to share your concerns. Weekend Breakfast Buffet @ Little America Served in the casual ambiance of the Steakhouse, their breakfast buffet offers the friendly service and made-from-scratch food you expect from Little America. She had a blast . This website uses a promotional widget, TripTease. The price was a bit high for brunch but the food is wonderful. After waiting 2 hrs we were sat at 2 different tables 3 tables a part! Great experience & lovely service for Mothers Day. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. April 2023. If you're having any trouble accessing this content please call us at 801-281-9847 or email us at privacy@grandamerica.com to share your concerns. Unfortunately, Little America is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays , and is not serving breakfast buffet. Guest must be 21 or older to dine at Lucky H Lounge. Celebrate Mothers Dayand (hopefully) pleasant spring weatherwith Cucinas first live outdoor music of the season. Service was so poor I won't return. St Patrick's Day at Silver Pine Restaurant. Book a reservation at Lucky H Bar & Grille. Kinda feels like a funeral parlor. June 2023. If you're having any trouble accessing this content please. more, baked in garlic butter and topped with swiss cheese, prepared rare with asian slaw and wasabi dressing, pan poached clams and green lip mussels served with a curry and garlic broth and crostini, jumbo shrimp wrapped with basil and apple smoked bacon with herb butter, blackened salmon, broiled shrimp, pan seared scallops and crab cakes louis sauce, cocktail sauce and tartar sauce, diced tomato, gorgonzola crumbles and blue cheese dressing, tossed in warm sweet and sour bacon dressing, with niman ranch prime flat iron steak. This website uses cookies to personalize your user experience and for our marketing and analytics purposes. The atmosphere going thru hotel is somewhat weird. Little America Hotel Cafe: Executive Lunch Buffet- next to the Coffee Shop - See 50 traveler reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Salt Lake City, UT, at Tripadvisor. If you're having any trouble accessing this content please call us at 801-281-9847 or email us at privacy@grandamerica.com to share your concerns. By using this site, you agree to our cookies use, website terms, and privacy policy. I must say I am not a buffet fan at all. Located in Cheyenne, WY, The Little America inspires Little memories. Our server was wonderful. Restaurant staff did not know of our reservation for a table window. Everything was good except the service. With menu items such as grilled duroc pork chop, Manhattan cut New York steak, and parmesan reggiano risotto, your mother is sure to feel the love. If you're having any trouble accessing this content please call us at 801-281-9847 or email us at privacy@grandamerica.com to share your concerns. Yuta, at The Lodge at Blue Sky, is serving a three-course brunch menu on both Saturday and Sunday for $68. $29.99 per adult without bottomless adult beverages $34.99 per adult with bottomless adult beverages Service was okay, not as attentive as we had hoped. The food was typical of buffet food. Whether you want to enjoy a romantic dinner or two or breakfast in bed for the family, In-room Dining offers a wide selection of carefully prepared menu items to savor in the comfort of your room. The room was so cozy and really." more. Breakfast buffets are only offered from Wednesday through Friday between 7 am and 10 am, and from 8 noon to 1 at night on weekends. Reviewed November 24, 2017. Food was quite good and delivered in a reasonable amount of time. Les Madeleines is best known for its signature kouign-amann, a buttery cake made from layers of laminated bread dough. They were very inviting and helpful with our . Made a reservation for 2pm but we weren't seated until 2:45pm due to tables not being turned over quickly enough. Located in downtown Salt Lake City, The Little America inspires Little memories. Little America Buffet | Menu Buffet . Salmon Caesar Salad. It is powered by a 3rd party and we don't control its accessibility features. Thanksgiving details will be announced in fall 2023. All of them are freshly cooked and delicious. The meatloaf and salmon was over cooked. The experience is like night and day, and yes, the room makes a huge difference! This was a birthday celebration gone bust. Enjoy! 2. I also spoke on the phone to an employee with questions about Mother's Day brunch, and they didn't mention the closure. Where to Find Gorgeous Thanksgiving Floral and Decor in Salt Lake. This place is actually very nice. - See 2,466 traveler reviews, 945 candid photos, and great deals for Little America Hotel at Tripadvisor. When you visit us at evo Hotel Curator Cafe, you'll find much more than a hot espresso. Little America serves the breakfast buffet every Wednesday through Friday between 7 am and 10 am, with 9:30 am being the closing time. Next morning we had reservation for sunday brunch. Father's Day details will be announced soon. For another amazing buffet in Wyoming, plan a trip to The Irma Hotel, Where You Can Enjoy A Wild West Shootout And A Famous Prime Rib Buffet. Live music by DJ Bangarang. of my life. The prime rib was very tough. It is powered by a 3rd party and we don't control its accessibility features. Adults are $55 and children under 12 are $25. The value was good. The rooms were much more modern than one would guess based on the exterior. So nice! The price was $65 a person!!!! It just happened to be a couple months later when my mom and Imore, We stayed this time at the hotel and next day went to sunday brunch. The salmon was very good as well as well as the service. She had to be begged to get coffee and mimosa refills and was angry when we asked for more cream. Feeds four at $195. We prepare our menu from scratch with favorites including homemade granola parfaits, roast turkey dinners, fresh salmon, and satisfying desserts. I wish there had been stuffing with Turkey. Celebrate Easter with an iconic brunch buffet at Little America Hotel & Resort, as well as get a photo with the Easter Bunny. The Grand America Hotel. There is no, Little America does not serve an all-day breakfast buffet. Great food and Brooke was awesome. 500 South Main Street Salt Lake City, Utah 84101. Could have used some extra servers. Submit and Check Availability for your room, This website uses a promotional widget, TripTease. Join us for a delicious array of breakfast favorites. Best Sunday Brunch Buffet near me in Salt Lake City, Utah. Lynn S./Yelp. Hostess was nice and kept us informed. It is powered by a 3rd party and we don't control its accessibility features. Got some gifts, We cannot state enough our disappointment at this experience. Totally overpriced for what we got. A few items that might make it better than some other buffets, great fresh fruit selection, sauted shrimp at the omelette barThe Eggs Benedict did not have soft yolks, the eggs were almost hard boiled. To confirm current Information, please contact your local Little America restaurant. Amazing Food & Service tooDo Not Miss If You Love Breakfast. What are people saying about sunday brunch buffet in Salt Lake City, UT? It isn't a restaurant that hurries one out! Didn't get helped with drinks until half way through meal. She even proceeded to throw a dirty knife in my lap because she was careless in picking up our dishes. Im sure we will return. For more details about Little Americavisit saltlake.littleamerica.com, If you want to know about the other food menu prices, NutritionandHoursthen visit our websitethefoodmenuprices.com. I washumiliated-talked about-and treated like crap! The hostess seemed bothered about it, like she was the one waiting longer to eatwe didnt care and chose to wait. Staff could certainly use more help, as two servers handled the entire dining room. Took the wife and our two kids (8 & 2 y.o.) OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. On Sundays and Saturdays the restaurant opens one hour later at 8 am and serve a breakfast buffet until noon. The Kinlands $$; gourds, pumpkins, old-world market finds; Riverton.. Cactus & Tropical $$$; plant and . Food was good! Hathaway's was closed for refurbishment so diners were directed to the opulent Wyoming Banquet Suite for dinner. This website uses a promotional widget, TripTease. The Grand America Hotel: The BUFFET in the Grand's "Garden Cafe" is the BEST !! This place never disappoints. . The choices were numerous butnothing really stood out as excellent in the end.More, We love this place! 27649 Old Lincoln Hwy., Wanship, 866-296-8998. They could have alot more of a pastry selection, just a small bar. We have all of your favorite lunch specials including juicy prime rib, carved turkey, and more. It is not welcoming at all. Thanksgiving 2023 details coming in Septemeber. stone before you hit the town, after a local concert, or even after that big. Place orders by May 4 to receive by Mothers Day. Purchase or pre-order no later than the first week of November. Little America serves the breakfast buffet every Wednesday through Friday between 7 am and 10 am, with 9:30 am being the closing time. It is powered by a 3rd party and we don't control its accessibility features. Ollies Station Breakfast Hours: Start Your Day The Right Way! 10.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m. $70 per person. Families will enj. Extremelydelicious!More, We went to the Grand Brunch for Mother's Day in the Grand Ballroom. Little America Salt Lake City, A Tradition of Excellence. If youre in search of a tasty and filling breakfast you should look no further than Little America Breakfast Buffet! Check out the given all details which helps you to know about the Little America Breakfast Buffet Hours. 7 am - 9 am Location Hathaway's Restaurant Breakfast Buffet at Hathaway's Restaurant Visit us at Hathaway's Restaurant for your breakfast favorites served buffet style and live music! INDULGE ME. Book your Hotel and NPX meals as a package (Most Popular), or ala-carte. How is The Little America Hotel - Salt Lake City rated? It is powered by a 3rd party and we don't control its accessibility features. We look forward to welcoming you for dine-in or take-out. Step back in time before you step out on the town. If youre in the market for a tasty breakfast, you must go to Little America during their breakfast timeframe. The meats on the buffet menu were a little disappointing this time, however. Local: 928-779-7900. Heres a sweet gift idea. It was beautiful!! #LittleAmericaMemories to give us permission to repost. Little America Hotel. Superior Tower Rooms include a separate sitting area, flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. I'm over it! Food was delicious, variety to choose from was great and our waitress was friendly and responded to our requests. More of a lunch than Breakfast. Nothing special, and definitely NOT worth $45 per person just because it was Fathers Day! A far cry from the standard Caesar, the Coffee Shop's protein-packed version starts with blackened salmon layered on crisp romaine lettuce tossed with a delicious homemade . We were there for Easter and our server was non existent. The data has been gathered from various sources Like online, on-site, and/or via phone. Dont forget the $5 mimosas, or go for a whole bottle of Veuve Clicquet for $100 instead. NPX Breakfast Buffet with Santa 2021 at Little America Hotel Flagstaff on Sun - Nov 14, 2021 - 11:59pm.Thu - Dec 9, 2021 - 11:59pm. Amazing variety of foods to choose with made to order omelets however you desire. What can I say that people don't already know: the food is delicious and the area is gorgeous. Live music will be performed by Aaron White. Corrine United States of America. Located in Cheyenne, WY, The Little America inspires Little memories. I saw a lot of people waiting outside the restaurant for their table. This article I have created to give you the complete information about the Little America Breakfast Buffet Hourswith its services you get. Our properties Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City, UT; Little America hotels in Salt Lake City, UT; Flagstaff, AZ; Cheyenne, WY and Little America, WY; Westgate Hotel in San Diego, CA; Sun Valley Resort in Sun Valley, ID and Snowbasin Resort, UT are located in some of the most beautiful spots across the America West. Each take-home kit is $130 and feeds 6-8, only available May 7. Enjoy Silver Pine's Brunch Buffet featuring a seafood station, waffle station, omelet station, carved prime rib, and more. I must say I am not a buffet fan at all. I'm over it! The popular brunch spot will not be disappointing with their Mothers Day brunch buffet. What a very disappointing day! It was our anniversary, so I thought we would do something different. Small plates include stonefruit burrata and mascarpone polenta. Breakfast included . 307-775-8400 Address 2800 West Lincolnway Cheyenne, WY 82009 Reserve Now Breakfast & Lunch Menu Dinner Menu Breakfast Special Includes choice coffee, tea, juice or soft drink All American Two Eggs Cooked Your Way, Choice of Bacon or Sausage 15.00 Omelets & Eggs Served with choice of breakfast potatoes or fruit. On weekends, the last seating is served until 1 pm. MONDAY - FRIDAY 11:00 AM - 1:30 PM PRIME RIB LUNCH BUFFET Adults $29.00 | Children (5-12) $15.00. Enjoy casual ambiance and a full menu of Little America favorites. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I had to search her out to get silverware and she just sent me to get my own. Awarded Diners Choice in 2022 by OpenTable, Hathaway's Restaurant & Lounge is located in the Little America Hotel in Cheyenne and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner throughout the day. I have had Sunday Brunch here several times in years past and it has always turned out fantastic, They have perfected the meal and the service to match the great pricing. Choose two courses between chilled apricot gazpacho, 110 degree Scottish salmon, prime beef tenderloin tataki and burnt marshmallow tart. It has a good ambiance and the waitmore, But they have moved their buffet-style Sunday Brunch, the buffet-style extended breakfast and dinnermore, Breakfast & BrunchAmerican (Traditional)Coffee & Tea$$Liberty Wells, Definitely a fun place to have a Sunday brunch. Eventually my husband went and asked for the manager, which had come to check on us earlier, but instead of the manager the hotel clerk went back into the restaurant and came out with the server who then seated us. Log Haven is offering a three course Mothers Day dinner on May 8. This website uses a promotional widget, TripTease. Visit hotel website . 2515 East Butler Avenue, Flagstaff, AZ 86004, United States of America - Excellent location - show map. Our hotels and resorts bring a touch of luxury to formally untamed frontiers. Location and contact 500 Main Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84101 Downtown 0.9 miles from Temple Square Website +1 801-596-5700 Improve this listing Menu STARTERS Escargot baked in garlic butter and topped with swiss cheese $10.00 Seared Ahi Tuna prepared rare with asian slaw and wasabi dressing $14.00 New England Crab Cakes Anyone who pays that much money for brunch expectsto be seated in the ballroom even if it makes the wait a little longer. I love staying at this hotel and enjoy the atmosphere. This is a review for sunday brunch buffet in Salt Lake City, UT: "We stayed this time at the hotel and next day went to sunday brunch. !More, I enjoyed my stay and found the room to be-in the main tower very spacious and pleasant. Adults are $70, kids 5-12 are $35 and kids under 4 eat free. But , when exactly is the buffet breakfast open? $29.99 per adult without bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys $34.99 per adult with bottomless mimosas and Bloody Marys Excludes tax & gratuity Hours 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 PM Make a reservation 307-775-8400 I made a simple request for grilled chicken and it was badly burned. Read more about the best food and drink in Utah. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Our breakfast buffet has an array of delicious foods, all of which are served fresh and delicious. It is rare that you find a buffet devoted to serving only vegetarian and vegan options, but Govinda's Buffet in Honolulu, Hawaii, does just that. What did people search for similar to sunday brunch buffet in Salt Lake City, UT? iceberg wedge, diced tomatoes, gorgonzola crumbles, bermuda onions and sliced flat iron steak served with roasted tomato and cilantro dressing, all pasta entres are served with a mixed green salad, marys free range chicken, wild mushrooms, asparagus and parmesan crostini, clams, mussels, shrimp, salmon, capers, diced tomatoes, edamame, fennel and parmesan crostini, lobster cream sauce, wild mushrooms and asparagus, boneless chicken breast stuffed with a mushroom duxell, served with marsala sauce, fettuccini and vegetables, all seafood entres are served with a mixed green salad and fresh vegetables, salmon filet filled with crabmeat stuffing, served with lobster cream sauce, mashed potatoes and vegetables, all meat entres are served with a mixed green salad, fresh vegetables, and sauted mushrooms choice of potato available upon request, bronzed salmon, grilled chicken breast and jumbo shrimp served with lemon cream sauce, chicken pan gravy, mashed potatoes and vegetables, 6 oz sterling tenderloin with lobster tail drawn butter and barnaise sauce, prime niman ranch pork, 10 oz cut with apple and natural pan gravy, Marys Free Range All Natural Roast Chicken, slow roasted with natural pan au jus, roasted garlic and tomatoes. Food didn't arrive until 67 minutes after we were seated. They also have a fantastic variety of bread, pastries and muffins. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM Address 2800 West Lincolnway Cheyenne, WY 82009 Make a Reservation 307-775-8400 Little America's iconic Sunday Brunch Buffet presents an incredible array of brunch favorites and includes bottomless Mimosas or Bloody Marys! Coffee refills by servers! Chicken Fillet Breakfast Hours: When Can You Get One At Chick-Fil-A? They did honor the reservation, and sat my party, but had insufficient staff for the breakfast customers. Love Hathaways for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. WOW!! Little America is best known for its breakfast buffet that offers a variety of options. Also, regardless of whether youre staying in The hotel, or are not staying there you are able to have a great morning meal in the Little America. This website uses a promotional widget, TripTease. On weekends, Oquirrh serves both brunchthe menu has sweet and savory versions of bread pudding French toast and hearty hangover pastaand their regular dinner menu. Call 307-775-8404 . Welcome to Lucky H Lounge, a modern eatery embracing traditional roots. The first four hours of parking for restaurant guests are complimentary with validation from The Coffee Shop or Lucky H Lounge. I went there many years ago. After we had been standing there for 20 minutes, a manager even came over and asked if we were being helped? Im a lite eater, so I never get my moneys worthour friends love buffets. Our room was large, comfortable, and beautiful. Menu items include baked glazed ham, potatoes gratin with gruyere and fresh herbs, roasted spring vegetables with honey citrus glaze, cheddar chive scones and fresh fruit salad. Breakfast buffet didn't have any eggs we could eat. Join us for a lunch buffet experience you won't forget. You know Lucky H for breakfast and lunch, and now we have a dinner buffet featuring hand-carved prime rib, turkey, all your favorite Little America favorites, including made from scratch desserts. This website uses a promotional widget, TripTease. I stayed in the cottage rooms complete with ruffles and pink tile. Move quickly to get Mothers Day brunch or dinner reservations at The Copper Onion, one of SLCs most acclaimed restaurants. A reservation time came and went but still no Hostess. Holidays at Little America | Little America Hotel | Cheyenne, Wyoming Arrival Sat, Apr 29 Departure Sun, Apr 30 Adults 1 Children 0 Mother's Day Buffet Father's Day Thanksgiving at Little America Christmas at Little America Ring in the New Year at Little America Back to Top #LittleAmericaResort Options available for either the Grand Ballroom or Hathaway's Restaurant. No crepes! It's hard to come by a non crowded Sunday brunchmore, CafesAmerican (Traditional)Breakfast & Brunch$$Ballpark, Went here for a Sunday brunch, the food was ok.diner food, but it wasnt bad.more, I'm writing this on the eve of my fantastic wedding held at Log Haven. This website uses cookies to personalize your user experience and for our marketing and analytics purposes. The Little America Hotel in Flagstaff, Arizona is situated on 500 acres of magnificent ponderosa pine forest at the base of the San Francisco Peaks and surrounded by one of the world's greatest scenic and recreation areas. After having said that, this was a terribly overpriced Valentines Day disaster! It is powered by a 3rd party and we don't control its accessibility features. Country Inn Breakfast Buffet Hours: Hot & Complimentary Breakfast. We used to drive to Cheyenne for brunch here and the quality and variety of food was wonderful! Submit and Check Availability for your room, This website uses a promotional widget, TripTease. Visit Little America Trip Advisor Visit Little America at Twitter Visit to Little America Facebook page Visit to Little America Linked In Visit to Little America at Instagram. and the WiFi worked great, just the retro style. Thus New Years brunch here! Address: Cheyenne, WY 82009, USA. Crab legs were served but no melted butter to go with it. Little America - Coffee Shop. Christmas celebrations last all month long from Breakfast with Santa to holiday favorites in The Coffee Shop and Lucky H Bar & Grille. Enjoy casual ambiance and a full menu of Little America favorites. Big Johns Menu Prices UK What Time Does Big Johns Close? Treat the special Mom in your life to a memorable dining experience at Little America Hotel this Mother's Day. Outstanding! Little America's iconic Sunday Brunch buffet presents an incredible array of brunch favorites and includes bottomless Mimosas or Bloody Marys! 0.1 miles from The Grand America Hotel. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Reserve your table for a Mothers Day brunch feast at Park Citys Hearth and Hill, with a full menu of snacks, main courses, savory sides and dessert. The hostess seemed bothered about it, like she was the one waiting longer to eatwe didnt care and chose to wait. If youre in search of a tasty and filling breakfast you should look no further than Little America Breakfast Buffet! to be seated in the ballroom even if it makes the wait a little longer. People also searched for these in Salt Lake City: See more sunday brunch buffet in Salt Lake City. We will return. Very nice bloody Mary and mimosa bar. 79 reviews of Lucky H Bar & Grille "Sunday Brunch - Loved it, The omelets were cooked to order, the food on the buffet was fresh and presented very well. We used to go to it, look forward to it even, but COVID and the grind have diminished our midday repast, making Cucumbers are a staple for warm-weather party trays, easy-to-make appetizers and simple snacks. Prime Rib Buffet and Mexican day was awesome, not as much choices as I expected but what we had was good. Located in downtown Salt Lake City, The Little America inspires Little memories. We love to go anytime and always go for holidays with family. This website uses cookies to personalize your user experience and for our marketing and analytics purposes. Disclaimer: Little America Breakfast Buffet Hours information above is for estimate only. Little America Hotel & Resort Sales Office: (307) 775-8486, 2800 West Lincolnway, Cheyenne, WY 82009, Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Late Night, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Includes choice coffee, tea, juice or soft drink, Two Eggs Cooked Your Way, Choice of Bacon or Sausage, Served with choice of breakfast potatoes or fruit. #LittleAmericaResort to give us permission to repost. Learn more information about Little America buffet hours for breakfast here. Christmas details will be announced in fall 2023. The staff was very kind and attentive. I am just wondering if making a reservation is worth it or not since couple without reservations came after us and got a table before us. I had to wait at the server door to get a Second champagne for my Mimosa. Now serving specialty breakfast and prime rib lunch and dinner buffets. Known for elegant twists on classic dishes and traditional comfort foods. No crepes! Fire was going! Gather loved ones to celebrate Easter over fine dining at The Little America Hotel. Families will enj. Seemed unaware of your reservation system. While the food was amazing, you may want to decide if it is worth a three hour wait. - See 1,991 traveler reviews, 1,296 candid photos, and great deals for The Grand America Hotel at Tripadvisor. Events | Laurel Brasserie & Bar. Im a lite eater, so I never get my moneys worthour friends love buffets. This website uses cookies to personalize your user experience and for our marketing and analytics purposes. It was the worst! Reservations are required; no walk-in guests will be seated. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 2515 East Butler Avenue Flagstaff, Arizona 86004. By using this site, you agree to our cookies use, website terms, and privacy policy. Theres a variety of fresh fruit to pick from. Daily 4:00 pm9:00 pm, https://cheyenne.littleamerica.com/hathaways-restaurant/, Please contact our Catering Department for special catering menu and options. I understand is a business and they want to accommodate as many customers as possible, but it really ruins the experience and makes people feel disappointed, which its too bad considering the food is still great. Welcome to Lucky H Lounge, a modern eatery embracing traditional roots. At this point let me say that the server was FANTASTIC! The Gibson Lounge. Grand Ballroom Buffet Sunday, April 17 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM (last seating) Gather loved ones this spring season to celebrate Easter at The Little America Hotel. We stopped her on a bus tour and we were not disappointed. It is powered by a 3rd party and we don't control its accessibility features. Breakfast items looked awful. 1. 9.2. The service was horrible! Reservations are open for La Cailles Mothers Day brunch with dishes like crme brule French toast, slow roasted prime rib and a Creole seafood boil. If this is the case then this is new because last year i was turned away for NOT having reservations. The room was so cozy and reallymore, They are listed as the 2nd best place for Sunday brunch and the front desk believes they have amore, Our Easter Brunch was delicious. They sould be fired!! They also have a fantastic variety of bread, pastries and muffins. Simons, the restaurant at Midways Homestead Resort, is open for reservations-only brunchwith a menu including made-to-order omelets and a build-your-own dessert waffleon May 8. Little America: 500 S. Main St., SLC, 801-596-5700 Hearth and Hill Reserve your table for a Mother's Day brunch feast at Park City's Hearth and Hill, with a full menu of snacks, main courses, savory sides and dessert. *Reservations Required. Gathering friends and family around the table with homemade, comfort food is a Little America tradition. 500 South Main Street Salt Lake City, Utah 84101. Lucky H Bar & Grille is an elegant and welcoming venue located inside the Little America Hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our next favorite was Halloween!!!!!! 8 outdoorsy US cities for extremely indoorsy people, Get outside and see something new without going outside your comfort zone, The Leonardo Museum of Creativity and Innovation. Includes our famous primal rib carving station, braised short rib benedict, fluffy pancakes with Vermont maple syrup, whiskey glazed pit ham, and so much more. She was very attentive to our needs. Went there while staying at Little America across the street. Not any longer! The waitress said it was strange and the sooner Hathaway's was back up running the better. 2,925 reviews. I hope you consider getting rid of those little rooms and just use the ballroom, most of us would rather wait, like we actually requested today, on mothers day. Will have to think about coming again. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. There is something spectacular for everyone. There is no, Little America does not serve an all-day breakfast buffet. I have to agree with the lady above that said her family has been going for 20 years! We love Little America. It is powered by a 3rd party and we don't control its accessibility features. Little America pull it together next year or you'll be loosing my family of 19 for not just Easter, but mother's day too!!! Take the guesswork out of Mothers Day dinner with a ready-to-eat feast from Gourmandise. . Make a Reservation Parking Facebook / Little America Hotel & Resort - Cheyenne. There were a handful of people dining in this massive space and we felt like wedding guests that had arrived too early!