Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. From day 1 she loved learning and was an avid reader and writer even in elementary school where she began writing poetry which she continued throughout her life. She grew up in Midland, spending weekends and summers in Midkiff, on the ranch. Visitation will be from 10:00AM to 12:00PM, 2023 Sunset Memorial Gardens & Funeral Home. Thank you for all the beautiful memories including sneaking your car out late at night, graduations, weddings, children, Christmas gatherings, Kong Fu Fighting dances, and late night talks on the patio. 698875 Obituaries. Peace of mind is a call away. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. He was born on April 8, 1956, at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, to Johnny Norman Ratliff and Nancy Jo Marca Michelle Washburn, 51, went to be with our Lord and Savior on Sunday, April 16, 2023, surround by her family. Im praying for the families. Gary- So sorry to hear of Terri's passing. How to reverse Diabetes Belly fat: The removal of Diabetes Crime log: Woman's date overstays welcome, refuses to leave, MHS alum Krawczak 'oozing confidence' for T'wolves, Northern Michigan couple killed in plane crash in Georgia. He cherished his two Dachshunds, Ali and Lucy, who accompanied him on his journey through his many jobs and travels. Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. Cesar was also a skilled craftsman and could fix anything, he and Madison completely remodeled their first house together. May God Bless. Praying God will bring your family peace and comfort. The suspect was identified as Hugo Salinas Cortinas, whose nickname La Cabra means The Goat. Christopher graduated in May of 2006 from Robert E. Lee High School where he was involved in PALS, Yearbook Staff, and Football. MEXICO CITY (AP) Police in Mexico said Monday they have arrested a top lieutenant of the violent Metros faction of the Gulf drug cartel implicated in 23 attacks on police and nine against military personnel. Que Dios les de pronto resignacin y fuerza para poder soportar tan terrible tragedia, que el seor lo tenga en su santa Gloria. Dear Cesar, God bless you and Rest In Peace my friend. Cesar enjoyed playing golf, playing fetch with his dogs Duke and Duchess, spending time with family and friends. Peace of mind is a call away. I am so sorry for your loss. Uptown Midland BPW holds Bunco fundraiser at Basin PBS. Eva was born and raised in Karnes TX. Praying for peace and comfort for the entire Suiter family. I can see him stepping out in front of his buddies to sing karaoke, then laughing afterwards at the fun. She grew up in Seminole, TX. Sorry to hear of your loss. They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. But, most of all, he loved his brother, Jonathan. Carl was born in Borger, Texas, to Kenneth and Leola Kemp. Attending the university, he met his wife of nearly 64 years, Sharon Woods of Lubbock, TX at the Wesley Student Center of Texas Tech. Please accept our deepest condolences for your family's loss. Terri was such an amazing friend with many talents. Ways to honor Will Holmes's life and legacy. His time with his friends were some of his favorites, and he loved telling stories about the fun they had playing football together at Odessa Permian. May you rest in peace mom love you always. I met Christopher a handful of times when he would visit his brother in Lubbock, Texas. Pallbearers will be Alfredo Chavez, Jesus Manuel Chavez, Jesus Manuel Chavez Jr, Hector Caraveo, Rene Chavez, Edgar Lopez, Tommy Bernal, Derrick Wilkerson, Cody Alvarado 3309 Neely Ave. Midland, TX 79707. Graveside service will be held at 3:00 p.m., Saturday, April 29, 2023 at Resthaven Memorial Park. He received the Downtown Lions Club Junior Lion of the Week Award. Shirley is survived by her son, Siebert Thomas Ott, Jr, and wife Rosanne; nephews, Michael Murphy and Daryl Murphy; grandchildren, Amber Dawn McDonald and Gary McDonald; and great-grandchildren, Ricardo Salda?a, beloved dad, grandpa, and proud Latino American Veteran, was called upon to heaven to be reunited with his soulmate, Mary Salda?a on March 31, 2023 at the age of 92. Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in Odessa, Texas on facebook. Our heartfelt sympathies to your family in your loss. Saturday 1/23, 3:00 pm Anne Leslie Hendrix Wood, 58, passed away on Monday, January 18, 2021 in Midland, Texas, surrounded by her loving family. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. I cannot even fathom your pain. I know how much she will be missed. He spent most of his retirement life enjoying family, playing golf, spending time with grandkids, taking care of the dogs and cats of the family (especially Patches), but most of all loving on Robert Allen, age 95, of Midland Texas, passed away on February 19, 2023. He was born on October 13, 1957, in Levelland, TX. He was born in Odessa, Texas on January 17th, 1950, to Mary and Don Martin. I remember Chris as a teenagerso fun loving and spirited, so kind and sweet. Christopher had an incredibly warm heart and kind smile. They married in 1960 in Socorro, NM. Your condolence may need to be approved before it appears on this page. This site is provided as a service of SCI Shared Resources, LLC. He also kept lunch money in his desk to give students that did not have money for lunch. Procedi a obtener un empleo en la industria automotriz, donde prosper. Gene was an active member of Crestview Baptist Church. Alice was the fifth child (of ten children) born to Jackson Bernice Dorman and Olive Lee McNeal on January 23, 1932, in El Dorado, Arkansas. Prayers for your whole family. Carl graduated from Borger High School in 1959. Terri was such a special co-worker - always willing to help with a smile on that beautiful face! We are all thinking about you and you have touched our hearts. Thank you for sharing your son's testimony of salvation. Seguido sepultura en el cementerio Resthaven. I hope it gives you some comfort knowing he was a good Christian man. Will somehow knew how to make me laugh no matter the situation and Im extremely grateful that he wanted to be my friend and continue to talk to me after I left Shelton I send my deepest condolences and love to his family. Hola dulce familia y amigos de Cesar! Don was a diehard Arkansas Razorback fan and could tell you anything you ever wanted to know and then some about Julius Rayford Woods was born on August 12, 1936 to Lorene Elizabeth and Julius Blaine (Buck) Woods in Center, TX. I know God walks with us through the fire and flooding waters. Search Texas Obituaries. Ronald attended Sam Houston Elementary School, San Jacinto Jr. High, and graduated from Midland High School (class of 1956). Words cannot express the sadness I feel for your family with the loss of Christopher. There used to be several Holmeses in and around Sheffield. You will be missed. All our sympathy, support and love to you and your family. Please accept our deepest condolences for your family's loss. Jimmy was a loving husband, father, brother, and Elaine Bell 86 of Odessa, Texas passed away on Sunday, April 23, 2023, at her home surrounded by her loved ones. Visitation will be from 10:00AM to 12:00PM, Saturday, April 22, 2023, at Sunset Memorial Gardens and Funeral Home, 6801 E. Hwy 80, Odessa TX 79762. God Bless! Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. Thoughts and prayers for Chris' family. Robert served a two year tour in Korea, he later married Georgia and had 3 children together. In memory of Cesar Chavez, Marco Villegas lit a candle. His grandfather, Pablo (Senior) filled that father role for him and his siblings. Prayers that God's comfort and peace will sustain you all in your grief, dear Bill and family. With over 1,900 locations, Dignity Memorial providers proudly serve over 375,000 families a year. During the three years he was there, he worked several odd jobs. Christina Lauren Wilkerson. Who Where Receive obituaries Janet Lee Compton March 9, 2023 (70 years old) Designed and produced by @2022 MKJ Marketing | http://www.prepaidfunerals.texas.gov/ | Privacy Policy. She was the bright light then too, You will always be family to me. She owned and operated R & M Cleaning Business for 40 years. Doug has fond memories of coaching Chris in Little League baseball. Nalley-Pickle & Welch Funeral Home & Crematory. We are heartbroken & deeply sorry for the loss of Will. Words cannot express my sorrow upon learning of the passing of your son, Will. She was preceded in death by her Husband of 47 years, parents, stepdad, and brother Charlie Knight. You are in my prayers. Seriously, I couldnt have picked a better role model! Private family burial will be held at Resthaven Cemetery. Leslie was the first-born daughter to Karolyn and John Hendrix on December 3, 1962 in Hobbs, New Mexico. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. I know she will be missed by all that know and love her. Graveside services will be held on Monday, November 29th, 9:30 a.m. at Fairview. Like our page to stay informed about passing of a loved one in Midland, Texas on facebook. I want to offer my deepest sympathies to your family . Later he taught himself to play the harmonica and piano. Christopher will be missed by many. Ronald was born in Midland, Texas, on July 5, 1938, to Addilese (Haag) and Conn Thomas. Marca attended Permian High School and Texas Tech University. 3565 Obituaries. Nalley-Pickle & Welch Funeral Home & Crematory. She leaves a legacy of love that can be felt anytime her name is mentioned and will be greatly missed. His joking manner and exceptional outlook on life will truly be missed by his family and friends. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. I will be praying for you all~. Praying God will lift his veil to show you great and mighty things from above, your precious Will. Your condolence may need to be approved before it appears on this page. Ellis Resthaven Funeral Home and Memorial Park, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Terri always had a solution to any problem! Anne was a dear friend and co-worker of many. After graduating from Robert E. Lee High School in 1978, Jay began a long and illustrious 43-year career with Oncor Electric Delivery. He was prematurely born on September 11, 1987, in Odessa, Texas, to Jeffrey Dean Suiter and Kathryn Elizabeth Fisch Suiter. Born into the great depression, he lost his father at the age of 5. Funeral services will be held at 10:00 AM, Wednesday, April 26, 2023, at Mission Dorado Baptist Church with her pastor Jonathan Coleman officiating. Funeral services will be held at 10:00 AM, Wednesday, April 26, 2023, at Carl H. Kemp, 82, of Odessa, TX, went to be with the Lord on April 22, 2023. He was a native Caddo Indian. Puede enviar sus condolencias en lnea en www.npwelch.com. The only thing Jimmy loved more than the Dallas Cowboys, were his grandchildren, and he would spend as much time with them as he could. I can remember him and Jonathan being so devout and going to church at First Baptist together Sundays in a time most teens would not have shown the same interest. Yes, simply like this page on facebook or search Obituary in Midland on facebook. He was born on April 8, 1956, at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, to Johnny Norman Ratliff and Nancy Jo Cody. Glen moved to Austin in 1984 to. Rickey Wayne Martin, loved husband, father, grandfather and friend, passed away on May 25th, 2021, at the age of 71. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Rest in Piece. She was born on November 20, 1959 to Bobby and Laneita Bingham. Don ('Clurg) was born in Odessa, TX on November 25, 1938 to Hershel Woodrow McClurg and Bonnie Weaver McClurg. NEW ORLEANS (AP) A lawsuit by environmentalists seeking to block the 2021 sale of Gulf of Mexico oil and gas leases auctioned off by the federal government was rejected Friday by . Please accept our deepest sympathies and condolences during this difficult time. A burial will follow at Sunset Memorial Gardens. He graduated from Robert E. Lee High School. I was blessed to have been his teacher and to have remained his friend through the years. Ronald Frank Thomas, 84, of Midland, Texas, with his wife, LaVonn Thomas, by his side, died peacefully after losing his battle with Parkinson's Disease on March 4, 2023. As you know, I had not come to know Terri well, but vividly remember our brief visit in Vegas. The Midland . I knew Chris in high school and he was always very kind. Rickey Wayne Martin, loved husband, father, grandfather and friend, passed away on May 25th, 2021, at the age of 71. With his diligence and perseverance he was able to quickly earn a management position. Chris was a wonderful young man and will be dearly missed. Graduating from Lubbock High School in 1958, she enjoyed studying Home Economics and attended Texas Tech University. . Don and Ann settled in Midland in 1968 where he established himself as an exceptional engineer working for several companies over the course of his career. Don attended Texas Western University in El Paso where he earned a BS degree in Geology, he was a member of the APO Fraternity and he met the love of his life, JoAnne in 1959. He was the husband of one wife and married for 71 years. I remember me and Will in the 5th grade had a competition of who can fit in the lockers in advisory; even though I won, Will was the true winner of making me laugh, and being a close, dear friend through middle school. Ronald was born in Midland, Texas, on July 5, 1938, to Addilese (Haag) and Conn Thomas. Many former and current students would stop by his classroom to say hi or visit with him during their lunch period. We are so very so for your loss. The best poems for funerals, memorial services., and cards. Although we were only cousin, in my heart you were my big sister! At a young age she View full obituary Sterling Michael Jameson Jr. Chris will forever be in my heart. We are a family owned and family operated cemetery, funeral home, and. I am so very sorry for your loss. Uptown Midland Business and Professional Women (BPW) members held the annual BPW Bunco Fundraiser on April 21 at Basin PBS. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Midland. Im so very sorry for your loss and Im sending you love, light and peace. Jimmy was a loving husband, father, brother, and grandfather, who will be deeply missed by his family and friends. He is preceded in death by Maternal Grandmother Margarita Carave. Christopher Michael Suiter, 33, of Midland, departed this world and went to be home with his Savior, Jesus Christ, on Wednesday, September 8, 2021. Gary, He owned different businesses throughout his career and his passion was for the oilfield. Your email address will not be published. Marca Peggy Jean (Phillips) McWilliams, 94, of The Woodlands, Texas, passed away on Sunday, April 16, 2023, at The Broadmoor at Creekside in The Woodlands. She loved her family and enjoyed making a home for them. Gary and Family, We will keep him in our hearts and memories Forever as well.