', Updated MSF Infographics, October 2020, V4.4.0, Scan this QR code to download the app now. As always, I got some great feedback from the MSF community over this last month, and I've tried to address as many of the suggestions and requests as possible. Other, same as always, until we can upgrade rooms. The challenges and events part has been split into it's own graphic, likewise arena and raids, so they both have improved readability. It would be best if Red Guardian is either a full Healer or a full Attacker, therefore, he should be equipped with the Healer class or Striker class. The subreddit for MARVEL Strike Force, a game for iOS/Android that is published by Boundless Entertainment, a Scopely Studio. Privacy Policy. Deciding where to put your T4 Ability Materials is of immense importance for the overall progression. (Note: tank, not protector. I won't waste my time if it's not a constructive conversation, so keep it civil, please. Yes, it has been that long that I missed not one, but nearly a second one as well. As always, thank you to everyone who contributed, feedback and comments are always welcome. This whole Meta 2.0 is high priority for all the list, and the power creep is insanely real. It seems the new "in-orb" status means just premium and mega orbs, until they get made actually farmable in some way. Star Wars: Jedi Survivor Search for Compass on Koboh, Jedi Survivor Boss Fight: How to beat Ninth Sister in Jedi Grand Master mode, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Views and In-Game Recommendations, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Dots/Rarities and Mod Levels, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Primary and Secondary Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Guide to Mod Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing How To & Mod Salvage, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing 5A to 6E Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing When to Slice & TL;DR Quick Tips, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: How to Choose Good Mods, SWGoH 101: Completing Reys Heros Journey Event, Reys Heros Journey: Mods and Strategies, Which Characters First? She has very high Power, Health & Damage stats in MSF with strong Armor & Resistance as well. MSF.gg bot is the go-to MVP if you need updated information based on the community selections. While some may refer to Iso-8 as simply "mods" like in other mobile games, we will look to stay true to the naming convention of the Marvel universe and the developers over at Scopely. For some reason, viewing the Imgur link just as a webpage on mobile doesn't allow for high-quality viewing. Note that these Iso-8 classes may differ from one team makeup to another, so feel free use this as guide knowing that these can change in differing situations within MSFs gameplay. The Iso-8 feature went live in-game for Marvel Strike Force at the end of September 2020, and Gaming-fans.com is now reviewing the Best Iso-8 Enhancements for every character on the MSF roster. Addition of Adam Warlock and Red 5. Overall, I don't let my burn-out affect your enjoyment of the game. For more information, please see our By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Jedi Survivor: Where can I find the Stim Canisters? Type the name of the character in the search box. Discord image link. Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? I've already found a couple, and can't be arsed going back to fix it. MSF.gg bot is the go-to MVP if you need updated information based on the community selections. Infinity Watch. Gaming-Fans.com is your source for honest, easy to follow reviews, guides, walkthroughs, and opinions on top mobile games, including Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, Marvel Strike Force, and more. He is easily the best plug and play tank in the game right now. However, this goes only for Cosmic Crucible. F-U-N. Yes, it has been that long that I missed not one, but nearly a second one as well. At the same time, it is impossible to improve all levels, so it is important to understand which abilities are mandatory to be maxed and which are not. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the compliments and feedback I have received - it makes the time spent on these well worthwhile. Just telling you what's in the Mega Orb - this will be updated shortly and this post will be updated accordingly when done. If you are the site owner (or you manage this site), please whitelist your IP or if you think this block is an error please open a support ticket and make sure to include the block details (displayed in the box below), so we can assist you in troubleshooting the issue. Iso-8 Since he is a straightforward healer any additional healing available for him is most welcomed. Today we got a new character Red Guardian! Your Future in SWGoH, Which Characters First? Happy gaming! Short version: anything after Astonishing X-Men release is pretty much on the quick fall down. Five Blue Stars mean that the character is in the top tier while one Blue Star represents the lowest tier. Your Future in SWGoH, Which Characters First? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. ISO-8 is a powerful feature added to the MSF game a long time ago. Characters sorted by origin and suggestions for Stark Tech priority. For more information, please see our So one of the biggest announcements recently, was the new characters of Red Guardian and Yelena Belova coming to bring a MUCH-needed buff to the Military tag. Creating a Character Tier List for MSF at the moment is not very helpful. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Teams also aren't all in the correct position placements (see the Blitz and War guides for generally better placement suggestions) but the ISO suggestions are still valid. Welcome to the Iso-8 guide for Red Guardian, the latest in our series about the popular game Marvel Strike Force.In this series we look at the best Iso-8 enhancements for MSF characters.While some may refer to Iso-8 as simply "mods" like in other mobile games, we will look to stay true to the naming convention of the Marvel universe and the . It's basically an exercise in bias after deciding that BO is the best team in the game and Ebony Maw, being the legendary for it, is the de facto best toon in every game mode. Realistically though, if you start working on the 'Doom' teams from the very beginning, you'll be able to do everything. At least with the Meta 2.0 there actually is a bit of wiggle room now for making different combinations of squads - e.g. The way his kit works in Marvel Strike Force, there are only two class options that make sense for Red Guardian the Healer class or the Fortifier Class. Discord image link. Passive +20% Max HP for Red Guardian; on Spawn place Speed Up to all Skill Military allies. EDIT: I forgot to change Cap Marvel's farmability on this one. Many of the graphics have been overhauled, including the tier list so it breaks up the ranks a little better. Since he is a straightforward healer any additional healing available for him is most welcomed. Here they are, and this will probably be the last set. This will be similar to our Best Mods content for SWGoH and we hope this will help players across the globe better-enhance their MSF characters. You will open a page with all the info for that character. It also makes claims that BO is amazing in raids, which is a joke. It is a progression feature to add power to in-game characters, grant them new abilities and even create new team possibilities. Happy gaming! After a BETA test in October 2019, the developers held a second BETA test in June 2020 that included Gaming-fans.com Director of Content, LJ. . TL;DR Character Farm Lists, SWGoH 101: Soloing Heroic Pit Raid (Rancor), SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Breaking Down Raid Enemies, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo The Solo Process, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Best Raid Toons and Why, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Sample Heroic Rancor Solo Teams, SWGoH 101: Unlocking 7* Commander Luke Skywalker, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War Phoenix Gear, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War The Battles, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War RNG and Patience, SWGoH 101: Exponential Explanations (Character Levels), HSTR Farming Guide Phase 2: Leia Spam, Sith, Troopers, and others, HSTR Farming Guide Phase 4 Nihilus: Nightsisters, Territory Wars Guide The Defensive Teams, BETA test in June 2020 that included Gaming-fans.com Director of Content, LJ, SWGoH: Gaming-fans.com Releases Rise of the Empire Territory Battle Walkthrough Guides, SWGoH: Characters we could see in Galaxy of Heroes from Season 3 of The Mandalorian, Corsair HS60 HAPTIC Stereo Gaming Headset. I now only log on very casually, and it's just not worth even trying to get enjoyment out of the game anymore. No new raids, no good new modes, no interesting content aside from characters. Jedi Survivor: Where can I find the Stim Canisters? These guides are updated to the paywall release of Scream - October 1, 2020. All rights reserved. It is a progression feature to add power to in-game characters, grant them new abilities and even create new team possibilities. Each week we break down one more aspect of the hottest mobile game, Mobile Strike Force! Sin 6) refer to August/September graphics which are still 95% accurate. Let's take a look at the stats we want to focus on enhancing through Iso-8 modifications in Marvel Strike Force. So it still needs fine tuning, I'm not happy with it, but it conveys the range between each tier better. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It's been a while. Type the name of the character in the search box. The value of some characters is significantly reduced if some of their abilities are not improved to the highest level. Discord image link. Again, if you have any constructive feedback, suggestions, or requests, I'd love to hear them below! A member of the Soviet Armed Forces during the Cold War, Alexi Shostakov joined was the sole recipient of their recreated Super Soldier Serum, becoming the Red Guardian in the MCU. They also pre-empt the arrival of Anti-Venom and She-Hulk. Some are headscratchers. So thank you everyone for the kind words. It still needs a lot of work on it, but it's a start. With the arrival of ISO-8 there is a bit of theory-crafting to do. The problem is that every character has its own META value as long as they are in the right teams. This includes the changes for later this month, if unsure for current squads (e.g. Just know that I appreciate all the pleasant enquiries over the last few months. Dates are a little washy, but based on the historical event calandar, pretty confident with them. There is also a NEW ISO-8 graphic. These suggestions are primarily so you're building towards something else along the way. I've seen far too many alliances disband and people leave over the last three months, it's insane. If in doubt with rosters because of the new toons, refer to a previous post for older/more farmable teams. I paid to unlock him early and geared him up as much as I could to show you him in action. These are based on the stats needed to strengthen these characters to make them more effective in Marvel Strike Force. He can self-heal and self-cleanse and provide other buffs, but his Defense Up buff is the key. You shouldn't be buying them from there and focusing on the higher-tiered characters that appear anyway. Hey, Scopely - who do I have to ask nicely to get a response about the envoy program?! Every character page has a Search New Character option at the bottom for easy and fast information access. At the same time, I will suggest to you the order of improving all abilities in case you want to improve the characters skills even though it is not recommended. It would really help to make this content each month! Discord image link. Main Focus: Red Guardian is a defensive character who taunts and grants Defense Up to his teammates, so no matter what Iso-8 class you decide, you want to enhance his Health and Armor first. This will be similar to our Best Mods content for SWGoH and we hope this will help players across the globe better-enhance their MSF characters. The order of abilities priority from high (top) to low (bottom) is shown for every character. The Iso-8 feature went live in-game for Marvel Strike Force at the end of September 2020, and Gaming-fans.com is now reviewing the Best Iso-8 Enhancements for every character on the MSF roster. These guides are updated to the paywall release of Dagger - September 18, 2021. Iso-8 is essentially a progression system that allows players to add additional powers to characters, boost characters' capabilities, grant new abilities, create new team possibilities, and customize characters. Privacy Policy. If in doubt with rosters because of the new toons, refer to August's graphics or the graphics from last month. RG vs. Yoyo/IW is another discussion.) Type the name of the character in the search box. Improvement is essential! Click on the character name. msf red guardian iso 8 North Penn Chess Club Lansdale, PA msf red guardian iso 8 Posted by on February 21, 2021 Critical Chance and Critical Damage are only going to add to the Offense/Damage mentioned above, and added Health or Defense can help him stay alive. Cookie Notice Cookie Notice By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Discord image link. TL;DR Character Farm Lists, SWGoH 101: Soloing Heroic Pit Raid (Rancor), SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Breaking Down Raid Enemies, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo The Solo Process, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Best Raid Toons and Why, SWGoH 101: Rancor Solo Sample Heroic Rancor Solo Teams, SWGoH 101: Unlocking 7* Commander Luke Skywalker, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War Phoenix Gear, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War The Battles, SWGoH 101: Defeating Artist of War RNG and Patience, SWGoH 101: Exponential Explanations (Character Levels), HSTR Farming Guide Phase 2: Leia Spam, Sith, Troopers, and others, HSTR Farming Guide Phase 4 Nihilus: Nightsisters, Territory Wars Guide The Defensive Teams, best Iso-8 enhancements for MSF characters, Apple Gift Card App Store, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, Airpods, Macbook, accessories and more (Email Delivery), SWGoH: Gaming-fans.com Releases Rise of the Empire Territory Battle Walkthrough Guides, SWGoH: Characters we could see in Galaxy of Heroes from Season 3 of The Mandalorian, Corsair HS60 HAPTIC Stereo Gaming Headset. Copyright 1999 2023 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. Thanks guys, and 'Good Luck, Commanders! The Challenges & Events have been split into their own graphic for readability purposes. Level 7 is needed for unique Rogues Level 8 Basic. There is also a NEW ISO-8 graphic. Compared to what this game could be. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. As Legendary Protector, she already has increased Focus on placing a wide variety of debuffs at her disposal. The importance of ISO-8 is massive and allows players to customize their characters. The company is family owned and highly values relationships often going beyond the call of duty to help a customer. Use the search option at the end of the page to find Character you want and click in his name. We at Gaming-fans.com certainly do not claim to have all of the answers in this game, but we do our research and look to use every hero and villain we write about extensively. For more information, please see our Especially since most of them were power users and heavily involved players. These are Iso-8 recommendations based on the characters kit and actual gameplay to help you in your quest to dominate in Marvel Strike Force. There has never been a negative request, and I really appreciate that. By doing so, hopefully many people will end up with a couple of stronger teams - of course it still depends on your roster, red stars etc and your alliance to what is best to put where. Outside of Cosmic Crucible, Rogue should have Skirmisher obviously you want her debuffs to land and everything else is less important. 2015 CMI GROUP of Companies | All Rights Reserved, Materials Database Product Specifications, Reverse Engineered Collector Ring Standoff. Basic Increased Damage. Click on the title. Nevertheless, we made a list of all MSF Heroes and ranked them for every game segment. The third option is to give her Skirmisher nevertheless and stop thinking about Rogues class. Can't find what you need? The importance of ISO-8 is massive and allows players to customize their characters. So many changes with the recent 'Doom' reshuffle. The characters name will appear below the search box. Discord image link. The characters name will appear below the search box. If you want your Skill Military setup to have a chance to be a decent counter for some teams, you will have to improve the Red Guardian passive. T4 Priority Lets take a look at the stats we want to focus on enhancing through Iso-8 modifications in Marvel Strike Force. Infinity Watch everywhere. Addition of Adam Warlock and Red 5. Just like our popular. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. This one will cause some contention, I'm sure. Rogue is definitely the best Protector in the game currently. Without Level 5, Uxemn doesnt have Drain ability and they have Defense Down only in the first turn of combat. These two areas will keep him alive longer to help him empower his allies to be more effective and allow him to eat up the enemy attacks. Base guide, but like last month, your roster will determine what you can make work and what is best. Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? Never invested much money into this game or any mobile title, so I don't feel any "sunk cost" apart from my time - and that is why I mainly stopped. Key to the Iso-8 mods coming to MSF are the ability to craft materials and enhance characters while not impacting the characters speed. With the newRise of the Empire Territory Battle, Gaming-fans.com is once again providing a walkthrough for each Combat and Special Mission. Below is a list of character Iso-8 pages where we review the best Iso-8 classes to enhance their kits. His taunting mechanisms are versatile and smart. Rogues special is significantly less potent without Level 7, so improvement is mandatory. Red Guardian was added when the Skill Military faction was added and does a lot to help his teammates keep Defense Up. It is worth noting that these teams are based off the blitz graphic and not the war or arena graphics. Feel free to browse the latest game news, discussions, strategy, and quality creator content that our community offers. Reminder, these are not "the" teams to beat the challenge with. The link is available on all the graphics, so feel free to sign-up for announcements there. Secondly, as to why it took so long - I've pretty much stopped playing. Red Guardian is a categorically different kind of character. Todays character to review is the Russian Captain America Red Guardian. The best Marvel Strike Force characters include Yo-Yo, Shuri, Ultron, Symbiote Spider-Man, and, Sersi. I have received hundreds of messages and comments to do updated graphics. Thanks to the PoH alliances, Remanx & Co. and the Ragnarok alliances for helping provide information to make this. He can be used in arena (as part of the hide-the-Doom meta) as well as endgame raids and, of course, war . Star Wars: Jedi Survivor Playing Holotactics, Star Wars: Jedi Survivor Shattered Moon Walkthrough Guide. where Fury/Kestral go for example, or where Surfer or Doom end up. The characters name will appear below the search box. Nonetheless, some T4 abilities are more important than others. Otherwise, here is a link to the MSF Infographics Discord server and my own Discord server for all of them, along with other content creators. Welcome back to MSF Mondays! The subreddit for MARVEL Strike Force, a game for iOS/Android that is published by Boundless Entertainment, a Scopely Studio. I've decided to gut some of the teams on the graphic, so if you want the 'full roster' list, go check a previous post. With the newRise of the Empire Territory Battle, Gaming-fans.com is once again providing a walkthrough for each Combat and Special Mission. Your IP address is listed in our blacklist and blocked from completing this request. Well, anyway, it gives options which is good. Cookie Notice You can very shortly use Fantastic Four on defencewhich is what we were all asking for, I'm sure. Firstly, I love you guys for the support and politeness in asking. Even if the Level 5 Passive is not needed for Level 6 Rogues unique passive ability (which it is), the improvement of the passive is just too significant. Thirdly, this stuff takes time - and as mentioned, I value that a lot. Discord image link. Passive on Level 5 is crucial for a viable Skill Military synergy. I hope they are all accurate, but honestly, I don't care too much if there is the odd mistake. Eventually the ISO-8 information may find its way onto the War Team and Arena/Raid graphics, tailored for those modes. This is where the team composition plays a huge role in the Iso-8 use, but honestly both should be effective for Red Guardian and this will come down to personal gameplay preference. Star Wars: Jedi Survivor Playing Holotactics, Star Wars: Jedi Survivor Shattered Moon Walkthrough Guide. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Hero, Global, Mutant, Protector, Unlimited X-Men, Horseman, Legendary. most characters don't change their ISO suggestion at all unless their "role" shifts with the team synergy they are with. As a result there is no great starting point with Iso-8 since they are all of high value so boosting her stats and leveling her Iso-8 up will help her more than many others given these strong base stats. Territory Battles, Which Characters First? A Fortifier is a natural option for Protector, and it will increase Rogues sustenance significantly. The arrival of ISO-8 caused some heavy playtesting, but it's exciting to see the potential of options! Here's a complete summary of the Marvel Strike Force Tier List featuring the Best Characters: Table of Contents SS-Tier While some may refer to Iso-8 as simply mods like in other mobile games, we will look to stay true to the naming convention of the Marvel universe and the developers over at Scopely. gaming-fans.com/2021/09/msf-best-iso-8-for-moondragon/, Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/103.0.0.0 Safari/537.36. Fixed the text typo on Engineering. ISO-8 is a powerful feature added to the MSF game a long time ago. for those wonderin what to do with their iso sets, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NwsFuEDFYxAg8ZASp3CEKEG9djf97MWXWzA5FX4CyXs/htmlview?usp=sharing&pru=AAABdP_XThw*7bIOyRHPZBE_jiUWTeXi-w#. If you dont have enough resources, you will most likely pick the third option but if you wanna min-maxing stats and utilize all Rogues strengths you will find time for maximizing another ISO-8 besides Skirmisher (Fortifier or Striker) class and use it accordingly. Now with a release cadence at the top! Click on the title. However, in Cosmic Crucible, things are different. This will be updated shortly and this post will be updated accordingly when done. Just like our popular. As always, please let me know if you want to see anything more, or have questions and feedback from these graphics. For Horsemen characters, it is advisable to improve all abilities.