Our goal is to have long-term partnerships with the Boards of Directors of the communities we serve. Rehn & Associates CDH Department 1322 N. Post St. Spokane, WA 99201 | PO Box 5433 Spokane, WA 99205 Toll Free 800.872.8979 | Direct 509.534.0600 | Fax 509.535.7883 rehnonline.com | rehnCDH@rehnonline.com Thank you for choosing Rehn & Associates' Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) Department to be your HSA provider. Montana Veba. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Not only is Rehn a great place to work, but I am proud to work with very passionate coworkers who really personify Rehns mission! Rehn & Associates provides claims administration and accounting/record keeping for the Montana VEBA HRA plan. EVERY DAY I GET TO DO SOMETHING I LOVE AND MAKE AN IMPACT ON PEOPLES LIVES! Insights to Break the Ice . We are committed to superior service through proactive management and responsiveness. Christopher Rehn Jenkins, age 40s, lives in Greeneville, TN. ), and the ability to customize our system combine to enforce that goal. 714-8888. Welcome to Rehn & Associates Consumer Driven Health (CDH) Department. Washington Trust Bank, Spokane, Washington, is the trustee for the Montana VEBA HRA trust and the investment manager. Find top links about Rehn And Associates Login along with social links, and more. E-mail is not a secure form of communication. Cornerstone Recruiting Staffing and Recruiting Forest Hill, Maryland Crow Holdings Real Estate Dallas, Texas I appreciate the support and encouragement I receive when searching for flexible solutions for our staff, clients and plan participants. stream You are leaving Allstate HOA Management's website to login to your homeowner account on Condo Manager's website. We provide Financial, Physical, and Administrative services. My Rehn experience is twofoldI have awesome benefits and I get to meet our members when they visit our office!! Its frustrating knowing that I put the money in and its hard to get out out. If you have not yet been given a username and password, please contact your Rea advisor. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for A. W. Rehn & Associates, Inc. of Spokane, WA. For more information, see the developers privacy policy. This is where you can upload documents for us to review and download those you need to access. A.W. Warm up a cold prospect with Datanyze ice breakers. Proceed. 1322 N Post Place, Spokane, WA 99201. You may also contact Rehn & Associates directly at (800) 872-8979. As the landscape of healthcare continues to change, so does the demand for consumer driven healthcare (CDH) solutions. From small workshops to a large annual celebration, our events connect you with other business leaders, elected officials, and like-minded individuals who help provide a platform for the development of new business and customers for your company. Our values are in our name: Respect, Excellence, Honesty, Nurture. Our teams are amazing! BBB accredited since 8/1/2007. endobj Save time and hassles while making the most of your HSA, HRA, and FSA health benefit accounts by quickly checking your balances and details. Consistently acknowledged as best in class by both clients and peers, Allstate HOA Management has the highest ratings on Yelp and receives regular industry awards and accolades. We partner with local businesses, our community, non-profits, and the surrounding region to build a robust regional economy. EMAIL : You may also email us at rehn@rehnonline.com for a prompt reply. Username. You may fax claims to (509) 535- 7883, email claims to Rhonda@rehnonline.com , or mail to: Rehn & Associates, KPBSD Health Plan, PO Box 5433, Spokane, WA 99205-0433. David W Kimmet Your personalized website offers you access to your claims history and status, Explanation of Benefits, health tools and resources and provider look up features. I'm so thankful and grateful for the work they do for me : ). rehn@rehnonline.com . members. Rehn & Associates PO Box 5433 Spokane, WA 99205 Phone: 1-800-VEBA101 (832-2101) Email: Montana@rehnonline.com Account Access: montana.rehnonline.com Please call us if you have any difficulty with your account. Have a username and password? If you know a webpage link that work for the reported issue. I like helping our clients, members, and coworkers when possible. Find top links about Rehn And Associates Login along with social links, and more. Please call us if you have any difficulty with your account. I love my job. No more submitting paper receipts, no more copies of receipts and forms to send via the mail and no more waiting for two weeks for reimbursement. Once you are successfully logged in, you can access your files and begin file sharing. 2017 - RehnOnline.com Privacy Policy, Taft-Hartley Healthcare Plan Administration, Consumer Driven Healthcare Administration. Select an option that best describe your problem. HOURS OF OPERATION (PACIFIC TIME) Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm. Customer Service Representative at REHN & Associates . Rehn's CDH staff is available during regular office hours to directly answer any questions you may have. https://providerlogin.co/rehn-and-associates-provider-login, https://montanaveba.mt.gov/_docs/MT-Enrollment-Form-2021.pdf. The developer provided this information and may update it over time. https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-A-W-Rehn-and-Associates- https://www.bloomberg.com/profile/company/0693188D:US. Need login information? The only way to do great work is to love what you do and here at Rehn we really do love what we do! Many thanks for submitting the status report. We serve the Greater LA area, including Los Angeles County, Orange County, Santa Barbara County, and Ventura County. 4/27/2023 4:24 PM. Our business was created in 1961 with a single focus on service to multi-employer groups. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your . Wow!!! Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Teamwork is really promoted here because working together is success for me personally and the company. Welcome to Rehn & Associates! Us, Greater Spokane Incorporated801 W. Riverside, Suite 200Spokane, WA 99201, Main (509) I have recently installed the iphone mobile app for our medical flex plan and it allowed me to submit a claim on phone with pictures of receipts during single step process and I kid you not 30 seconds or less. Financial counseling works with patients through any financial issues, including finding ways to make medical care more affordable. Read More . Employee Benefit Plan in Spokane, WA. When a member calls with a question or problem, its really satisfying when Im able to explain the situation, solve the problem, get the claim re-processed, do whats needed to get it resolved! See BBB rating, reviews, complaints, request a quote & more. Business Profile Rehn & Associates Employee Benefit Plan Multi Location Business Find locations Contact Information 1322 N Post Pl Spokane, WA 99201-2520 Get Directions Visit Website (509). % You can also post issue detail or ask any query to get answer from site admin or community. Get the latest happenings around Greater Spokane Incorporated and our Provides group member and employer education and consulting services. Box 200130Helena, MT 59620-0130, Local: (406) 444-7462Toll Free: (800) 287-8266. View their profile including current address, background check reports, and property record on Whitepages, the most trusted online directory. PHONE : Our receptionists will answer your call and direct you to the appropriate department. Our proprietary software and specialized training allow dedicated team focus to Board of Directors and residents needs. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. @Qy5&'%US6{siw }Q#63(j)e1UPsHJ$@cDyUpkX|D7/nu]N/}#h,( \@w$7t?T'#J9$,\bZf'il Once completed, you will then experience the ongoing level of attention and support needed for a long, mutually satisfactory relationship. If supported and applicable, version 14.0 provides you with: https://www.wexinc.com/wex-health-privacy-notice. Get Started Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence, Integrity. If you are still unable to resolve the login problem, read the troubleshooting steps or report your issue. That means you can be assured your information will remain private. Learn more about our mission, vision and values. <> rehn and associates is official login page/portal. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your important account information on the go! Click here to review the Terms and Conditions. Contact Us - Call Rehn & Associates at (509) 534-0600, Toll Free at (800) 872-8979 or Email us at rehncdh@rehnonline.com Health Care and Benefits Division PO Box 200130 Helena, MT 59620-0130 Phone: (406) 444-3745 Fax: (406) 444-0080 E-mail: MDenning@mt.gov, State of MontanaHealth Care & Benefits Division100 North Park Ave., Suite 320P.O. Age . Our business was created in 1961 with a single focus on ser.Read More. I like getting out to meet our awesome clients face to face to ensure they are taken care of, along with their employees. You can view account balances and What is rehn and associates? 520 E North Foothills Dr Ste 200, Spokane, WA 99207. Salaries, reviews, and more - all posted by employees working at A. W. Rehn A W Rehn & Associates Inc was founded in 1977. Engage via Email. ft with 0 bedrooms and 0 bathrooms L.A. County, San Fernando Valley & South Bay, Learn more about our financial assistance program, Watch a video to learn more about our financial assistance program. I find joy in my work at Rehn because I follow this verse, whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with all thy might Ecclesiates 9:10 and feel I am helpful and get to contribute because of it. David W. Kimmet, President. With over 30 Years' Experience, ETI has Helped over 50,000 Merchants with their Credit Card Processing. Consider sharing with the community by adding in the above list. Working for Rehn and Associates is like working with family. I work with great people who arent afraid to be great. From tax returns to financial statements to anything we would typically drop off or send in the mail, you can now find them here whenever you need them. Also it tends to duplicate words so I spend time trying to delete them (and it seems like there are a hundred duplicates). The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity: Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Our technology, platforms, and Industry Partnerships makes us a Leader in BCSN. Follow Fax (509) 747-0077 Toll-free 1 (800) 776-5263, Business Retention Expansion and Assistance, (509) PHONES (509) 534-0600 (509) 535-7883 (800) 872-8979. If you are interested in creating a relationship with Rehn & Associates for your CDH needs, please contact Jared Pence at (509) 444-9620 orjared@rehnonline.com, Videos on How to Use your Consumer Portal, 2017 - RehnOnline.com Privacy Policy, Taft-Hartley Healthcare Plan Administration, Consumer Driven Healthcare Administration. Teamwork gets the work done. During the implementation, bumps should be expected; after all, we are just getting to know each other. Our business was created in 1961 with a single focus on service to multi-employer groups. We treat you like family, because we are a family. Northern Capital Management Part of our strength lies in our unique ability to customize our services to the specific needs of each and every client. Financial counseling works with patients through any financial issues, including finding ways to make medical care more affordable. Quiana Thompson's Phone Number and Email Last Update. We have for years been the highest rated company and are regular recipients of industry awards and accolades. LearnMore. For payors that do not have online tools, use the Payor/Employer Group Search to obtain contact information for benefits and eligibility. The new app for processing claims is so much better than in the past. "U/.Q5(/>8Sa&Tr A|KQtNbfP $UarCv1sa }k.3cxH9+_~C2zQ0=;M#lnDR,8K Request an appointment with a financial counselor. For help, contact Rehn & Associates at (509) 534-0600, toll free (800) 872-8979 or rehncdhadmin@rehnonline.com Age 60s Winston Salem, NC Anne L Luvenia Boyd. Contact. The Rehn & Associates Consumer Driven Healthcare (CDH) Department will be processing your claims as well as making disbursements from your account to you. You can select any TPA to provide the necessary processes, but Rehn & Associates is set apart by the genuine care we have for our clients and their participants. https://www.dnb.com/business-directory/company-profiles.a_w_rehn__asso https://www.uip-wa.org/s/2-CDH-Mobile-App.pdf, https://bjkmedia.com/rehn-and-associates/. We facilitates community members to help each other for login and availability-related problems of any website. The core values that drive our work respect, excellence, honesty and nurture express the best of that culture. Welcome to your Health & Welfare Benefits Website. Where you can manage your account and its data. A Letter from Our President Welcome to Rehn & Associates! Rehn & Associates | PO Box 5433 | Spokane, WA 99205-0433 | Phone: (800) 832-2101 Login to your account online at www.montana.rehnonline.com for account Company Description: A. W. Rehn & Associates, Inc. is located in Spokane, WA, United States and is part of the Management, Scientific, and Technical Rehn & Associates CDH Department offers you the ability to easily and securely access your healthcare spending accounts. As expressions of God's healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. Get help with screening and enrollment for government and community programs as well as applying for financial assistance. From small workshops to a large annual celebration, our events connect you with other business leaders, elected officials, and like-minded individuals who help provide a platform for the development of new business and customers for your company. Financial info, Health and fitness and 2 others. By logging into the Client Portal you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use. Our secure app makes managing your health benefits easy through real-time access and intuitive navigation to all your . Powerful features of the app include: Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. $7.7 M. Insurance. Show up for benefits and excellent customer service, stay for the golf tournament and chili cookoff. Contact Rehn & Associates for questions regarding your account. 3. AboutRehn & Associates. We offer Section 125 Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA), Health Savings Account (HSA) and VEBA administrative services, while incorporating our 25+ years of service experience. My claims have been received, processed and refunded to my checking account within 72 hours. . Having problems? Almost every time Ive had to resubmit the receipt even though a previous one with the same info was accepted once but not the next time. Get help with screening and enrollment for government and community programs as well as applying for financial assistance. We are what we repeatedly do. By listening, we focus on implementing improvements to the system which ultimately result in better delivering service to all parties. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit here at Rehn. We specialize in Employee Benefit Administration and are uniquely qualified to offer you and your group customized services. Our focus is on our staffs continuing education and giving each client the benefit of our vast years of combined experience covering all areas of Association management. Rehn & Associates, Inc. PO Box 5433, Spokane WA 99205. At Rehn we work in a culture of family - we care for, help and support our customers, as well as each other, as we would members of an extended family. Washington Trust Bank Attn: Private Banking 717 W. Sprague Avenue PO Box 2127 Spokane, WA 99210-2127. Populist United States. Quiana Thompson is a Customer Service Representative at REHN & Associates based in Spokane, Washington. Download Rehn & Associates CDH and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. 3717 Whittier Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90023 is a Other, Commercial for Sale property listed for $220,000 The property is 5329 sq. So if you are facing an issue related to Rehn And Associates Login or have any query regarding rehnonline.com, please explain below: What problem are you having with rehnonline.com? *5J=gx=on.Wz=8a)8&2ah:Hb(A8zw~/^?&gofze>S"{4} DFt'vY`L?S?Ncaq/nnyU-WiO'(HkkJG$Dcq64N(]S:>$%s{BF~1h.>bMpsk=?0D$p{6a`gy!hid/vD\&"T5_ i%K*K2O*yfZJ,P'dDm^& b'yag.8@ !0aT&sjR+(D4em&z ri db2:MwbQ]^>AV-10;226*F~Ii?25O4Q;!DSF3ceYpKkkJZ".4q1-" u)UF/Lx)[D6#HoI$TXsau@c?xw(RHz#AI1'4{4HJ)k2`w,/T5'j&HW\?6'bDP)G q4r{PAB8z)DF21Bza =bhO0sUzd:#OZaB>GeWBpR\MbO4!+YC" )&=_Le-hymA#/AjP2 [L