Architect(s): Robert Trent Jones, Sr.,Jeffery D. Blume,Jeffery D. Blume, Credit cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Amex Welcomed. it is convenient to my house but the pace of play leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion. Member at Riverbend, when you hit 40 dues go up to $550 a month. Tee times appear to be fairly easy to get for Saturday and Sunday and I've checked the site in the full lead up to the weekend and have noticed that there are usually still a few slots available for Saturday on Friday afternoon and Sunday on Saturday afternoon (granted we're only at the start of busy season). Not sure how high you can be and still get in, but they said my 16 would be no problem. Can't 100% remember what I was told. Champions biggest drawback for most people is location so if you can make location work its an awesome club. You can post now and register later. Pine Forest is 20 minutes north of Sugar Creek if no traffic on Beltway 8, but we are hoping to move further south in the future as we currently live right in between both locations. Family pricing is $450 And Kidding Around has done the work for you! For the more competitive junior golfer who requires a quality golf course and practice facilities where they can perfect their game, we offer a Junior Membership for golfers under the age of 21. Request more information. There is a waiting list for the top tier membership which gives you access to all of their courses in The Woodlands. You can also add their ClubLife program giving you access to their sister clubs throughout town. 2023 Pool Information has not been released yet. club members must abide by all golf course rules. It's actually been open for a while. Just wanted to start up a new one of these (an older one is linked below). Last: How long do you want to ignore this user? <>/Metadata 202 0 R/ViewerPreferences 203 0 R>> What is the address of Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club? Below are details for junior memberships if anyone is interested: Colonial CC - $275 monthly dues, $85 monthly food/beverage minimum. If ever need one at either place, I am here :). We're happy with it so far. How did Northgate fare in the flood? For more Tournament Information, please email Jennifer Jenkins, CPCE at[emailprotected]. I have not played Braeburn post remodel but have heard some really good things, but also comes with a hefty price tag. Sugar Creek Country Club has long held its reputation for a challenging yet accommodating golf experience boasting a traditional 27-hole course designed by famed architect Robert Trent Jones, Sr. All Rights Reserved. We are raising rates in January but still time to get in Bernie that. Post renovation BBCC is in spectacular shape and honestly bet its in as good condition as anything else in the city except maybe Lochinvar. I also understand they did away with their Junior Memberships. It looks like some creek residue is still on the back side at Raveneaux. Better than the the Memorial Day floods last year. Best value in the city and probably consistently the best greens of any course in Houston. The Riverbend Golf Club in Hamilton charges an initiation fee of $150, a monthly fee of $75, and an individual fee of $25. I played it for the first time a couple months ago, courtesy of a silent auction win, and I really enjoyed the course. *. Pools are a ton of work. I recently joined Northgate due to close proximity to my office. They do have 27 holes although the renovated Roberts 9 is a boring 9. If you are interested in a particular pass, please confirm current pricing and terms with the golf course directly. What is the par of Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club. Lifeguards on duty How easy was it to get a tee time on the weekends at Riverbend and any idea if they have an active group under the age of 35 there? The course conditions were getting better when we left and I think they are continuing to make it better. 420 Sugar Creek Blvd, Sugar Land, Texas 77478, Fort Bend County. . (Humblebrag) I also have a membership at Whispering Pines so feel like I have the best of both worlds. All rights reserved. %PDF-1.7 Ranges reflect levels of membership. endobj Clear editor. A membership at River Oaks Country Club in Houston costs $100,000 plus $600 monthly dues. There is also a 2.5 year waiting list but I've heard you can get on right away paying in full up front. Im not a member there but as the above poster said Braeburn is great. The par of Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club is 72. Sugar Creek Country Club is a true shot makers course with a good mix of bunkered greens and water hazards that will keep every golfer on their toes. I have played all the clubs above and I'm a member at Braeburn (BB). Welcome to Sugar Creek Country Club, Fort Bend County's most recognized private member-owned club and where many have called home for 50 years. Annual Passes - At a Glance [tabpanel_simple tab1="NE Valley" tab2="NW Valley" tab3="SE Valley" tab4="SW Valley" tab5="CG & Maricopa"] . There is a double-ended driving range with target bunkers and ample space to practice every facet of your game. A view of the 1st hole at Trent at Sugar Creek Country Club. SAN ANTONIO, TX | Enjoy 2 nights' accommodations at La Cantera Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at La Cantera Resort - Resort Course. Unless you want to spend considerably more that would be my pick. <> Looking in the opposite direction it doesn't seem much easier to get NW. Visit Website. There are opportunities for long hitters to cut off yardage but not without the risk of posting a big number. Lakeside was going to shut the golf course down for a year to redo it, but now that the clubhouse is being torn down and rebuilt, the golf course renovation has been put on hold. So grab your pool gear, and get ready to enjoy swimming in a pool this year. I would take GCoH out of consideration. | Sugar Land, Texas 77478 Clubhouse 281.494.9131 Golf Shop 281.494.9135 Privacy Policy, Reserve and prepay for your Tee Time Online or check for same-da. website design by sandlapper. [tabpanel_simple tab1=NE Valley tab2=NW Valley tab3=SE Valley tab4=SW Valley tab5=CG & Maricopa], * Cart Fees Extra Wedges: PXG Sugar Daddy II 50 degrees. I was very hesitant to join bbcc because I thought I wanted to join champions but in hindsight very glad I joined bbcc. Braeburn recently did a renovation, have not played, its an old money country club, but course is always in good shape. Obviously not the same level as Champions but still a good value. 4 0 obj Sugar Creek has 3 9 hole course, greens are fast and have recently remodel practice area and amenities. This website also contains non-paid mentions of our sponsors, partners, and other local businesses when applicable to our readers. The pool is ok at best. Anyone have opinions on the following country clubs, including how easy it is to get a tee time as a member and opinion on the course and value: I am a member at Braeburn and used to be a member at Riverbend. Sugar Creek Country Club has become known for its active Tennis and Pickleball programs along with unparalleled sportsmanship on and off the court. I live near Meyerland it would take me 15 mins. 2023 HomeTown Lenders Championship (Korn Ferry Tour) - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Zurich Classic - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 RBC Heritage - Discussion and links to Photos, 2023 Valero Texas Open - Discussion and links to photos, 2023 WGC Dell Technologies Match Play - Discussion and links to photos, If OEM sponsors didnt force a driver change every year, NEW Taylormade Stealth 2 Plus 9 deg. Sugar Creek Golf Course 5224 Country Club Drive High Ridge, Missouri 63049Phone 636-677-4070. Data safety. And for that reason I am considering dropping out and checking into Northgate. Dec 5, 2022. Kidding Around Media is a for-profit website owned by Bethany Winston, LLC that provides free content through paid sponsorships. Apache Creek Golf Club Apache Creek, AZ. Located Near Medical Facilities: Yes Location and Contact. It's the opposite direction of where we're hoping to live in the next 2-5 years and wouldn't have worked as an option so I didn't even reach out. Mickesgolf FROM $297 (USD) SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! Data privacy and security . 2023 Maroon & White LP. However, if you are looking for a family club, BB and PFCC would be the way to go (depending on where you live). I have talked to two members of Champions recently about joining and both have said that the 14 handicap requirement has been relaxed. Braeburn also has a waitlist until likely Q2 of this year (at least that's what they anticipated when they replied to my inquiry). Ongoing Junior Programs include PGA Junior League Sessions and Junior Golf Camp throughout the summer. In addition to great Golf and Tennis, Sugar Creek offers a a variety of additional amenities for the entire family. My understanding is bunkers and green upgrades? I don't think there is anything that interesting about Sugar Creek, and I have never really been impressed with the condition of the courses when I have played. TexAgs is an independent site and is not affiliated with Texas A&M University. Sugar Creek Country Club 2400 Country Club Blvd, Sugar Land, , 77478-3618 View as mapBe the first to write a review Quick Facts Year built: 1972 Architect(s): Robert Trent Jones, Sr.,Jeffery D. Blume,Jeffery D. Blume Greens: Bermuda Grass Fairways: Bermuda Grass Season: Year round Nearby Tee Times Course InfoReviews Luckily there are plenty of family pool memberships near Greenville, SC for you to choose from. Pebble Creek Pool Membership Family Membership Cost: $550 Guest passes are $5/visit Opens Memorial Day weekend Hours are Monday - Saturday 10 am - 8 pm, Sunday Noon - 8 pm Pebble Creek Pool Membership website Pool Memberships in Simpsonville, SC Heritage Lakes Pool Membership Associate Membership cost: $550 Sugar Creek Country Club is a terrific choice for your regular rounds of golf or a new destination for you and friends when visiting Sugar Land. RBCC has seen a recent increase in pricing and there may be on waitlist for Junior Members. If Lakeside is a good location for you, perhaps Pine Forest would also be fairly convenient. (Note: Golfers with gift cards, rain checks or account . General Location: South Houston (e.g. Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club is located at 420 Sugar Creek Blvd, Sugar Land, Texas 77478, Fort Bend County. Braeburn also has a waitlist until likely Q2 of this year (at least that's what they anticipated when they replied to my inquiry). Anyone have a sense of initiation fees, etc., for good spots on the north side? Copyright 2023 Golf Life Navigators, LLC. Guest rates are slightly better at PFCC ($80/$100 weekday/weekend compared to $100 all week). But costs could climb above $1000 per month when you add in various fees such as storage and golf cart fees. The lower tier membership gives you access to TWCC and the two courses at the resort. Enjoy 3 nights' accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tour's Valero Texas Open. That's another good value (especially if you're considering Riverbend). Feel free to email me if you want some more info. In the mix for a job that would be up near The Woodlands. If you value pace of play with unparalleled availability to tee time reservations, easy access to and from your club, challenging holes and friendly people, then Sugar Creek Country Club is the place for you. Im getting tired of clubcorp. I honestly do think Riverbend is the best deal in Houston as a pure golf course and great lockeroom -- the other amenities are not fantastic. I live downtown so all are about the same drive on the weekends, although Pine Forest is the most convenient from my work. <> Non-Resident Full Family Memberships and Social Full Family Memberships are available. The initiation fee was around $500 and the monthly dues were around $450 all in including carts and range. Room rental fees waived Among our team of teaching professionals is Jim Murphy, Director of Instruction, and one ofGolf Magazine's Top 100 Instructors. The course is fantastic, its a golf club with country club amenities. One of the best decisions Ive made. Value wise I think it is very good. Our seasoned Golf Professionals are experts at planning, organizing and executing golf tournaments. 4-5 Sugar Time Invitational - LGA Member Guest 8 Connections @ The Creek 12 Tennis Dulce Cup at Sugar Creek 12 LGA Event . Display as a link instead, I was told PFCC had a waitlist, but a friend recently inquired and was told he could get in now, so I am not sure. I was a member at Northgate up until last year when we moved to the hill country. Not far from Sugar Land, Sugar Creek Country Club offers terrific views and challenging play for golfers at every skill level. . Group rates vary depending on seasonality, time of day, etc. Dues are over $700 plus cart fee. I'm just a very big Finkle fan. 1 0 obj They have 27 holes so I assume at most you'll just have a little more crowding than normal while they work. Sugar Land, League City), TX, Homes priced between $100,000 $1,000,000+, Cards, Travel, Swimming, Wine Tasting, Volunteer Work, Personal Trainers, Group Fitness, Weights, Cardio, Water Aerobics, Running Club, Bicycle Club, Locker Room with showers, Towels and amenities, Casual Restaurant, Formal Dining, Kid Friendly, Banquet Service, Meeting Space, A la cart Service, Buffets, Beer Available, Liquor Available, Wine Variety, Lap Swimming, Pool F/B Service, Resort Style Pool, Tennis Professional on staff, 4-7 Courts, Tournaments, League Play, Doubles Events, Lighted Tennis, Retail Shopping, Team Tennis. 276 Replies | There is a $1475 initiation fee, $123 for full membership, and $75 for individual membership at Bent Creek Golf Club in St. Paul. IMO Braeburn is a significantly nicer club than the other two, Recently talked to most of these clubs about memberships arrow_forward. GIVEAWAY! They reopened relatively quickly with only minor course repairs needed. With over 160 athletic country clubs and offerings for everyone from 90 days to 90 years, Life Time's comprehensive ecosystem goes beyond the idea of "fitness" to encompass all aspects of well-being. I'd avoid the clubcorp or "invited" clubs if possible. Sugar Creek and Pine Forest are going to run you about 30% of the cost of full membership initiation compared to Braeburn (around 15k vs 45k). I'm in west Houston, memorial and wilcrest to be exact. Pasted as rich text. Sugar Creek Country Club is a wedding venue located in Sugar Land, Texas. I really think it's the best value in town. Request More Information Established in 1972, Sugar Creek Country Club provides a membership experience that is steeped in tradition, while inviting to its newest members. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Devenger Place also has pool memberships open to the community, we are open Memorial Day- Labor Day <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club has Bermuda Grass greens and Bermuda Grass fairways. 420 Sugar Creek Blvd. stream Straight par 4 and surrounded by homes. Started Yesterday at 10:25 AM, By If you're 35 or under like me and don't care about voting rights or board membership, both are closer to 50% of the cost of Braeburn (around 5k vs. 10k). I recently moved back to the Houston area and am evaluating country club options. What is Champions initiation and dues right now? A view of a hole from Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club. I'm looking for Ray Finkle. and a clean pair of shorts. Membership and other services . Busy lives allow so little free time, wouldnt you rather be using that free time to float in a pool maintained by someone else? Golf Club of Houston - $15k initiation but discounts available on that if you pay in full, $400/month individual and $495/month family thru age 35, dues increase to $515/month individual and $610/month family after that, $22k initiation for full members but sounds like junior members don't owe additional initiation fees after turning 36, also get You also get to play at the sister course Walden on Lake Conroe. Driver: Ping G430 LST Events and deals are subject to change. Locker rental and bag storage (if you want them) are also a couple bucks more per month at Pine Forest. I'm not a member but drive by almost every day. One of my pet peeves is houselined golf courses, so Sugar Creek and Northgate don't appeal to me personally. In good shape but I personally vote Pine Forest. Please submit the following information and our Member Services will contact you during business hours. Their project savings fund is also a little over 2x the cost of both each month. Post renovation, I would argue BB is in the best shape of any club in Houston (although I have not played Lochinvar). Starfire at Scottsdale Country Club; SunRidge Canyon Golf Club; Blog; Button. May make sense to narrow them to a top 2 and then make sure the drive won't effect how you look at the club on weekdays. Would love to know if there are any pool memberships available near Powdersville, Easley area. All future reservations (other than same day), require an online prepayment. endobj Sugar Creek Country Club has a long history of providing a challenging yet accommodating golf experience, boasting a traditional 27-hole course designed by famed architect Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Danhunsucker@Hotmail.com, Seeing these makes me realize how special of a place conroe country club is.. That and I'll forever be too poor to even consider clubs like that. IMO that course is nicer than Riverbend. I don't know any members there or at any of the affiliated properties who are happy with their corporate oversight, and I think that club will further suffer when the PGA event leaves. As of about a month ago I know it was still closed. Also cost a boatload of money to join, $50k for equity. The membership at bbcc is spectacular, zero problems getting a game. We specialize in creating one-of-a-kind special events that reflect your personal style & create memories that last a lifetime. Copyright 2023 GolfNow. I paid $500 initiation during the special (think it might normally be $2.5 or $3k) and monthly dues are in the $350 range. OUR FINEST PRINT: Information is provided as a courtesy of Arizona Golf Pass and is not guaranteed. Providing that the Junior Member is true to the tradition and etiquette of the game, he or she does not need to be accompanied by an adult when using the facilities. I played Riverbend last Friday. Updated on. Diamana GT 70 TX TM Tour Tip, Tour issue Callaway X Forged Driving Iron. This community requires that a background check be done on all potential buyers at a cost of $50 each. Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial. 420 Sugar Creek Blvd. That is a very nice setup TXEcon. We have done a lot of work at the club in the last couple years, pool, workout facility, tennis courts, practice facility, numbers, etc. Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5S. I realize OP probably isn't evaluating these club options but just throwing this info out there for others that may run across this thread as I recently went through this process as well. What is the rating of Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club. Boasting modern and vintage surroundings, this property can host your special celebration. One of the 9s is pretty boring, but does give options. Sugar Creek Country Club has become known for its active Tennis and Pickleball programs along with unparalleled sportsmanship on and off the court. Our amenities include 27-holes of golf, expansive golf practice facilities, professional tournament services and full-service banquet facilities. Enjoy 3 nights accommodations at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa and 2 rounds of golf at TPC San Antonio (The Canyons & The Oaks Courses), site of the PGA Tours Valero Texas Open. I can't speak to River Bend because they didn't even reply to my request for info. When you join Sweetwater Country Club, you and your family become a part of our active, friendly Membership community. From the junior clinics, golf tournaments, and premier golf facilities, there is something for every level of a junior who enjoys the great game of golf. Golf course is open. https://texags.com/forums/60/topics/2103151, Indianapolis Colts select Jaylon Jones in the seventh round, 221st overall, Jacksonville Jaguars select Antonio Johnson in the fifth round, 160th overall, Miami Dolphins select Devon Achane in the third round, 84th overall, Cottrill's big swings highlight No. Entertainment. What type of grass does Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club have? All rights reserved. club members must show identification to receive benefits. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. For membership rates & information. Robert Trent Jones, Sr. (1972) and Jeffery D. Blume (2013, 2015) are the architects of Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club. Course Info. Golf course is really good and locker room is great too. Our brand new 9000-square-foot putting green was completed in 2021 and is the centerpiece of our one-acre back lawn. I can say based off the pictures on their website that they have a better locker room than Sugar Creek does, but SCCC is doing a full gut job renovation on theirs later this year so who knows how it'll look come early 2023. Sugar Creek Country Club has long held its reputation for a challenging yet accommodating golf experience boasting a traditional 27-hole course designed by famed architect Robert Trent Jones, Sr. 2023 Bethany Winston, LLC. Copyright 2023 GolfPass. The back 9 is awesome and really fun to play. - View member directory and contact info - View statements and make payments - View Club newsfeed - And more! What year did Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club open? Recently talked to most of these clubs about memberships Sugar Creek and Pine Forest are going to run you about 30% of the cost of full membership initiation compared to Braeburn (around 15k vs 45k). Thanks. Junior Membership provides unlimited access to all Club amenities. Home Posts Heres Where You can Purchase Summer Pool Memberships near Greenville, SC, Posted on March 30th, 2023 I like the course and think it has a terrific membership. SCCC is fully included. All Rights Reserved. 23 A&M's 11-4 comeback win, SEC environment piques interest of 2025 Skyline LB Elijah Barnes. Sugar Creek Country Club provides a membership experience that is steeped in tradition while inviting to its newest members. A pool that your only concern is what bathing suit you will wear to lounge next to it. To reserve and prepay for your tee time online or to check availability and rates click here. The Make or Break For Jimbo's Tenure, Cromartie taking shots at the coaching staff. 3W, 5W: TaylorMade Sim Titanium, Irons: PXG XP Gen 5 Steelfiber shafts Sugar Creek Country Club has long held its reputation for a challenging yet accommodating golf experience boasting a traditional 27-hole course designed by famed architect Robert Trent Jones, Sr. with "The Best Greens around.". . The cleaning, the chemicals, the maintenance. Sign me up to receive emails from GolfNow and NBC Sports golf brands. BraeBurn survived the flood a lot better than lake side did. The locker room is awesome. Golf clinics provide a small group setting with hands-on learning among the camaraderie of fellow members. All the amenities are ok, I live near meyerland so would never really go for dinner and family events. What is the length of Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club. SAN ANTONIO, TX | Come play where the pros play! IMO Braeburn is a significantly nicer club than the other two above but its also a lot more expensive. Course is always in great condition and having 27 holes makes it never too busy to get a tee time, unlike some of the others you listed. Anyone know anything about Golfcrest and Galveston CC these days. We get it. 8 SCWA / Garden Club Luncheon 8 LGA Awards Dinner 10 SCAT Holiday Party 11 Santa Brunch . x]mo8 A@]:yi$7q88]PRd-rw3WrHM4zvwo:_o?7t8=>`-TFBgdZFGD[+b{kEyz{E)ED"Kxw?7V~{[O.~:2T A view from a tee at Sugar Creek Country Club, Add a GolfPass ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Stay & Play in the San Antonio Hill Country Package, Mystic Creek Experience Stay & Play Package. 3 0 obj Stupid Houston traffic. if you elect to cancel your club membership for any reason during the 12 month term, you Sugar Creek and Pine Forest are going to run you about 30% of the cost of full membership initiation compared to Braeburn (aroun. I joined Willow Creek in Spring in August of 2022. With multiple dining options and a variety of weekly and monthly social events, Sugar Creek has rapidly become "The Place To Be!". I looked at The Woodlands CC prior to joining Willow Creek. Really considered Champions but like you, it's just too far. This ongoing program is built on the foundation of sound skill development with an emphasis on the values of golfhonesty, integrity, respect and sportsmanshipin a fun and simple approach. Started Saturday at 05:21 PM. Smaller courses could be as little as $200 per month, while more prestigious clubs are much more. 2 0 obj If you intend to get the little fellas involved, it's a no brainer to do Pine Forest. Membership - Galveston Country Club - Galveston, TX Membership Stock Membership Junior Membership Social Membership Thank you for your inquiry and interest in The Galveston Country Club. Regardless, PFCC is also a very good deal depending on where you live. Holly Tree offers lots of social events over the summer that are included in the Social Membership and other memberships. I live 5 minutes from Golfcrest and was a member there for 5 years. Champions feels like it would be the best fit as I have been there a few times and know a guy there, but curious on what the group thinks. Celebrate Life's Special Occasions at Sugar Creek Country Club! I believe the under 40 membership is $1k down + ~$400/month. What is the slope of Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club. I'm a member at BraeBurn. The slope of Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club is 135. Access to clubs, and certain services, programs, amenities, or areas within a club (e.g., outdoor pools, racquet courts) may be . 420 SUGAR CREEK BOULEVARD SUGAR LAND, TX 77478 P: (281) 494-9131. The rating of Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club is 73.9. Request Information . Save. Also, what is their practice facility like? Download the Sugar Creek Country Club app to easily: . Luckily, some communities allow non-residents to purchase an access membership for the amenities, like the pool. Sugar Creek Country Club. The Northgate course actually fared well in Harvey. I believe they are beginning a renovation, so that makes it either a good time to get in or a bad one depending. Initiation fee is pretty healthy and non-negotiable. Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club was built in 1972. Who designed Trent/Jones at Sugar Creek Country Club? Rav has around 15 holes open, but they are putting some cash in it to bring it back up to better than before. On 6/8/2022 at 3:31 PM, txeconomist said: On 6/23/2022 at 9:24 AM, markshark62 said: Please put and questions or comments here, Please put any questions or comments here. A recently expanded half-acre short game and practice bunker complex completes the practice area. Our Club is a Gated Community: No Monday Sunday 6 am 9 pm, Lifeguard is on duty 10 am 8 pm, Monday Friday (11 am 8 pm), Saturday (10 am 8 pm), Sunday (1 pm 8 pm) *Weekday hours start at 4 pm when school is in session. Bethany Winston, LLC, 2022. Join us before the summer price increase. Was a long time member at RBCC, for the pricing its one of the best deals in town, like most things pricing I am sure has gone up some.