Mr. Zielinski was immediately attracted to a picture of Ms. Lowery standing in front of the United States Capitol at the 2017 Womens March. According to Joly, her brother 'deeply loved' his mother and said her 'warm, compassionate, generous and understanding personality was a gift and example to the world'. "And I'll carry that with me as I'm running those 26.2 miles. (Image Credit: Brigham and Women's Hospital). Her mother is a social work supervisor at Joe DiMaggio Childrens Hospital in Hollywood. Both mother and child are doing well. This was his normal: a jam-packed life filled with his childrensjoy, his groundbreaking cardiovascular pursuits, his miraculous surgeries, his dedication to his patients, and his love for his wife and his family, ONeill said. This time, he walked inside and up to the reception desk. - Monica C. Witkowski, Journal of Southern History. Bastille said she and her mother hired a good lawyer, and he was not convicted. September 15, 2015 / 11:00 PM / CBS Boston. How are they dealing with today?. "I miss calling him and knowing he can solve the problem. Leola Westbrook and Dr. John Preston Lawrence are to be married Dec. 2 in Santa Monica, Calif. Another thing she can do, she says, is tell Stephen Pasceris story in the hopes that someone, somewhere, will read it and recognize in their brother or son or husband the warning signs she says her family missed. For more information visit Rocklikemike.com, First published on September 15, 2015 / 11:00 PM. For a few minutes, he was off camera, out of the hospital. "She said she'll also carry her husband's spirit. Davidsons assistant, Burgos, has left his office untouched: The bright hearts and snowy trees his children drew for him paper the walls, along with smiling family photographs. "She's certainly got that round face and sometimes when she smiles, I can see his face. He graduated from Hamilton College and completed his premedical study at Columbia. Lesley University. His father, an agronomist, is president of Pro-Lawn-Plus, a lawn care company in Baltimore. "She said her son Graham is the spitting image of his father because they have the same gentle soul. Some of her greatest work include that took her to the landmine fields of Cambodia, and to The White House to interview President Obama. The brides father, who is retired, was an obstetrician-gynecologist in private practice at the South Fulton Medical Hospital in Atlanta. The couple wedded in August 1998 and are blessed with a boy, Leo(b. Davidson, 44, died on Jan. 20 after being shot twice in an exam room at the hospital by a gunman who later shot and killed himself. Dr. Michael Davidson. The grooms mother, who had been a handwriting analyst screening officer candidates for the British Army during World War II, wrote a column about handwriting for The Windsor Star, in Windsor, Ontario, and also had a call-in radio program, Who Am I? on CKWW, an AM radio station in Windsor. In the immediate aftermath, the killer of Dr. Michael Davidson, a beloved Brigham surgeon, seemed like an ordinary man who snapped. She said the goal is to create a lasting legacy for a brilliant doctor and family. Terri Halperin is running with her late husbands' colleagues and close friends to raise money for a fellowship in his name. Devoted father of Kate, Liv and Graham . She is the daughter of Lana R. Schlossberg and Dr. Michael Schlossberg of Atlanta. "In this highly charged political time, it is perhaps more relevant than ever that we remember America's complicated political past. On January 20th a man enraged over the death of his elderly mother went to Brigham and Women's hospital, fired two bullets, and killed Halperin's husband Michael Davidson. The bride, 27, is a candidate for a masters degree in school counseling at Kean University in Union, N.J. She graduated from Muhlenberg College. Security cameras at the hospital captured Pasceri entering the hospital through the revolving door at 75 Francis St. at 8:48 a.m. and walking toward the restrooms in the main lobby. On his desk sit gifts from his patients, including a pink, flowered, handknit outfit for the daughter he never got to meet. Her favorite stories involved those where regular people are doing amazing things. Anyone interested in contributing can visit www.rtn.org/davidsonfund. "She looks like him a little bit," Halperin said. She most recently worked as an executive producer/showrunner for Season 6 of Chrisley Knows Best, a USA Network original series. ", Terri also says their kids adored him and teased him. His back is toward the camera, his arms are raised toward the sky. Perhaps, most importantly, he cared immensely for his patients and their families.. In the thumb drive files, Pasceri laid out his research on the drug, amiodarone, and said he was certain that Davidson was responsible for his mothers death, according to a person who has examined the drive. One night when he and his brother John were eating supper at their parents home, Stephen became enraged at the size of Johns helping of roast beef, John Pasceri said. She is passionate about making sure patients have a positive experience with their care. But Pasceri was a man who systematically removed family members from his life, his sister said, and he was about to take aim at Bastille. View FREE Public Profile & Reputation for Terri Halperin in Cambridge, MA - See Court Records | Photos | Address, Email & Phone Number | Personal Review | $100 - $149,999 Income & Net Worth At the Wellesley temple, Davidsons colleagues and friends described his life as a whirlwind of activity, much of it revolving around his family. He is the son of the late Donna J. Ott and the late Richard E. Ott of Amherst, Ohio. 2017 Boston Magazines Top Doctors. Right away, Pasceri told Davidson to open the Internet, go to Drugs.com, and look up amiodarone. In 1994, Stephen Pasceris relationship with his sister, Joly, exploded when he threatened to sue her and her husband, an electrician, because of a spat about work her husband offered to do on Pasceris house that he later had to put off. He served three years in the Army and returned home in December 1980, seemingly a changed person, Joly said. "Surgeons are not known for their bedside manner, but . "By now, you've all heard that my husband, Michael Davidson, was a superb physician," she told nearly . She received her undergraduate degree from Wesleyan University and earned an M.A. Terri Halperin. Marcia R Halperin, 87. He had lied to her the night before, saying he had to go to work early the next morning. He was not only my son, he was my best friend and my hero, his father said. These past five years have been the best years of our lives, she said. "She's certainly got that round face and sometimes when she smiles, I can see his face. Halperin remembered the night they brought their first daughter home from the hospital: The child would not sleep, and Halperin stayed awake crying with her, unwilling to wake her husband because he had surgery in the morning. Just after 9 a.m., he got off the elevator on the Brighams first floor and a camera recorded him sitting for a moment then getting up and walking out of the hospital and back to the garage. , does just that. Kari Lake describes herself as a wife, mom, proud American on her IG bio. "So I thought it would be a great tribute to him to run this race in his honor. "I feel like it will be another way for me to honor him.". She does not know what could have prevented her brothers last act or if he was headed inexorably towards it all along. At 9:22 a.m., Pasceri bought a newspaper in the main lobby. / CBS Boston. Mommy would say that she and Daddy found the love of their lives twice. Davidson had treatedMarguerite Pasceri for a cardiovascular condition during her stay at Brigham and Women's last year. However, the newspaper noted that the Pasceri family had no issue with the level of care received by their father at Massachusetts General Hospital. His father is a vice president and a relationship manager in the small business division of Evans Bank, a regional bank with headquarters in Hamburg, N.Y. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/02/automobiles/this-weeks-wedding-announcements.html, Hillary Johnston-Cox, Robert Copeland-Halperin. Instead he talked about his love of volunteering, which drew me to him., He seemed down-to-earth and thoughtful, she added, without trying too hard to impress.. "He will sometimes just come over to me and put his hand on my face and just say, I love you, Mommy," Halperin said. A fund has been set up to support the family, according to a statement from Brigham spokeswoman Erin McDonough. Kalisha Dessources and Shomari Coleman Figures are to be married Dec. 2 at Park Chateau Estate and Gardens in East Brunswick, N.J. (Image Credit: Brigham and Women's Hospital), Michael, Terri and their children (Family photo), Terri Halperin and Mikaela (Family photo). Joly said the family had discussed talking to a lawyer about her mothers death, and one of their concerns was the continued use of amiodarone, a drug that regulates heartbeat. In 2016, her first book, The Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798: Testing the Constitution was published. 1 was here. The couple met through mutual friends while living in New York in 2012, and reconnected two years later, when Mr. Kaczmarek took a job with Robinhood and moved to Palo Alto, where Ms. Barnes was attending law school. Do you see all of the warnings on Drugs.com?. "And this year, he was planning to run Boston with me for my 40th birthday, which is coming up," she said. Join Facebook to connect with Terri Silver and others you may know. Currently, the family is living happily. "And this year, he was planning to run Boston with me for my 40th birthday, which is coming up," she said. Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com was killed at the hospital January 20, leaving behind his wife, Dr. Terri Halperin, daughters Kate, 10, Live, 8, and . 20:01 BST 13 Apr 2015 Pasceri's family have said they can't understand why he snapped, but they believe he could have been wanting to enact revenge on Dr. Davidson after his mother, Marguerite, died last fall. "Michael would lie awake in bed," Halperin said, "thinking about his patients and their families. Howard Hughes Research Training Fellowship for Medical Students Mrs. Rossi, 29, works in Manhattan as a marketing manager at Valence Media, the parent company for Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter and other media brands. He was an incredibly world-renowned skilled surgeon. She graduated from Brown. Sometimes the most brilliant questions come out of the mouths of babes. At 9:41 a.m., the cameras captured one final image of Pasceri outside the Watkins Clinic. Davidson explained he was aware of all the side effects but said Marguerite Pasceri did not react badly and was being monitored. Im so sorry for everything, he murmured. She said the goal is to create a . Not solely, he wrote, but the majority.. Friends and family who spoke during the service recalled a man who had wanted to be a cardiovascular surgeon from the time he was a little boy; a tinkerer who dismantled a broken refrigerator that the repairman couldnt fix; a father who adored his three children and could not wait for the birth of his fourth, a daughter, due in April. She has gotten married so. There are no cameras in the exam rooms. Web Design & SEO by OMNI Premier Marketing. In November 2013, doctors and nurses and other staff at the world-famous institution underwent training for an active shooter situation and viewed a video for a so-called 'Code Silver' event. Pasceris brother, John Pasceri, said he didnt think his brother was mentally ill but acknowledged that his hard nature could cause discord. In the days after the tragedy, Davidson's father-in-law told the Boston Herald how the doctor had yelled for patients and staff to flee before he was shot. Her mother retired as an administrative assistant for J. Terri Diane Halperin's rather slim volume. His father, who was a civil rights lawyer, served as Alabama state senator from 1978-96. The evidence suggests the doctor was standing, and that he spun around and reached for the door. Duke University School of Medicine (M.D. Both men were in their 30s or late 20s at the time, he said. Mrs. Lang, 29, works in New York as an event planner at the New York Stock Exchange. She is a caring and patient surgeon who wants to help her patients achieve their goals. She has a very nice manner and really puts me at ease. Everything was right in their world. She was born on August 23, 1969, in Illinois, USA. She is a daughter of the actor George Segal of Los Angeles, and the late Marion Segal Freed, who also lived in Los Angeles. 2023, Hearst Television Inc. on behalf of WCVB-TV. Her family took comfort that her end was gentle. Robert G. Stone Scholarship Initially, she worked as an anchor, weathercaster, and reporter in New York, Arizona, and Illinois before she joined FOX 10. John Pasceri declined to provide a copy of the thumb drive but said it contained a detailed timeline of his mothers illness, her use of the drug, and his brothers conversations with Davidson. He cut us off, thats what he did, Bastille said. And you know, my son is just enthralled with his baby sister. Michael was very much looking forward to the birth of our new baby girl, said Halperin, who is a plastic surgeon. Also, the family has four dogs. Married Pasceri took his own life after shooting Davidson at heart center . In 2016, her first book,The Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798: Testing the Constitution was published. MARRIED. She hopes to use some of the money from her mothers estate to start a seed fund, which she ultimately hopes to use to create a center for grief and healing, for people who lose loved ones. Her mother is a residential sales and rental agent in Brooklyn Heights for the Corcoran Group. She is an American politician and former television news journalist. He is also a chair of the New York City chapter of Beccas Closet, a youth charity based in South Florida. She says, "A tragedy like this shows you that there is evil in the world, but there is also so much good.". Ive traveled a long way. "She shared her love of running with her husband.To commemorate his 40th birthday, Davidson ran the Boston Marathon. 'We can't even wrap our brains around this,' she said. Find Marsha Halperin's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading online directory for contact information. His face was completely blank, she said; his voice emotionless. And it's just calming. He is the son of Clare B. Ferraro of New York and the late John A. Ferraro. 2015 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. The grooms mother is a consulting occupational therapist at Associate Physical and Occupational Therapists in Buffalo. She is the daughter of Risa Schiffman Wasserman and Evan H. Wasserman of South Orange, N.J. She is currently working on an institutional history of the United States Senate from 1789-1833. 'You all should be absolutely assured that Michael Davidson was one of the kindest, best possible men that ever walked on this earth,' colleague Dr. Andrew Eisenhauer said at the time, ABC News reported. The money raised will go to the Davidson family. Figures. Courtesy of Suffolk County District Attorney's Office. Mr. Kaczmarek, 31, is a market operations manager at Robinhood Markets, a financial technology company that offers commission-free investing; the firm is based in Menlo Park, Calif. The brides father is a veterinarian in Fort Lauderdale. "It's my happy place," Halperin said. So Pasceri was led back to Exam Room 15. "And it's just the sweetest thing. Davidson walked into Exam Room 15 with St. Jean, the physician assistant, at 10:25 a.m. Pasceri seemed angry, St. Jean recalled, but he never raised his voice. "Absolutely, I think he's been with me this past year," Halperin said with tears in her eyes. Huiling Zheng, a staff member of the City Clerks Office officiated. He is a son of Hannah Kaczmarek of Dix Hills, N.Y., and Steven J. Kaczmarek of Hampton Bays, N.Y. The couple met in Washington in 2014 while both were working at the White House. That is why the fact that a patients family member would take Michael away from us makes it all the more devastating, Halperin said, gasping back sobs. Alpha Omega Alpha I told him once, Michael, you were given too many gifts, his mother said. 'I don't know why my brother would blame him. They loved him and they've really taken me on as their family. Stay up-to-date with important news developments, delivered right to your inbox. In that final moment, Joly said, her mother smiled. He was managing properties in Worcester for his aunt Patricia Bastille, who had moved with her husband to Florida. She is a daughter of Lynne F. Perri and Robert A. Barnes of Silver Spring, Md. "Having Mikaela gave us a focus, the whole family a focus," Halperin said. Gregory Pasceri and Marguerite Joly took this as a rare moment of self-reflection. She was for many years an adjunct professor in history at the University of Richmond and is on the faculty of the James Madison Memorial Foundation Summer Institute. "Absolutely, I think he's been with me this past year," Halperin said with tears in her eyes. John Pasceri spent a weekend in jail, he said; Stephen decided not to press charges. He is also a competitive poker player, who has taken part in the Los Angeles Poker Classic and in 2007 finished 13th in the World Series of Poker, in Las Vegas, in the $5,000 buy-in Horse event. She graduated from Fordham. The widow of a cardiac surgeon shot dead at a Boston hospital by his patient's son has given birth to their fourth child, a baby girl, less than three months after the doctor's slaying. My brother has caused a rippling effect on the world by killing this man.. Pasceris mother, who had been a patient at Brigham, died last year. At 5, he decided he wanted to play the violin. Within three weeks, they had exchanged I love yous, and within three months, they were so convinced they had a future together that they began shopping for wedding rings. Co-workers, friends, and family will share how Michael inspired them. I think he slowly lost his mind.. But she is focused, now, on what she can do. From the time Davidson was 2 years old, marching into nursery school without a backward look, he was a fearless adventurer, said his mother, Susan Davidson. At a weekly mens prayer breakfast every Thursday, Davis said, Pasceri would pray for his family, and give thanks for his wife, his job, and his church. No, you dont understand, Pasceri said. She was raised in Iowa and she is the youngest child in a massive family of nine children; eight girls, and a boy. Terri Diane Halperin's rather slim volume, The Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798: Testing the Constitution, does just that. Brigham and Women's Hospital announced Monday that Mikaela Jane Davidson was born April 4. The groom, 64, is a pediatric surgeon at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn. Of course, Davidson told Burgos when she relayed the request. The two were close, and when his son learned to fly-fish, he made them each a custom rod, and they began taking father-son trips. 'He was a hero - he told everybody to get out,' he said. Its only business.. Past Marriage We are beyond devastated.. Mrs. Ferraro, 29, is a client services manager for Travel Tripper, a hospitality technology company in New York. The Rev. Sarah, why dont you go start and see the next patient?. I have no idea why he snapped like this,' said Marguerite Jolym, according to the Boston Herald. His father, who was a New York and Los Angeles freelance theater and television director, had been a lecturer at the School of Cinematic Arts at the University of Southern California. The groom, 32, works in New York as the senior manager of brand partnerships for SoundCloud, an audio streaming service based in Berlin. Looking all of twenty years old she's a plastic surgeon, a mother, and a widow. I was staying in a hostel for maybe five or six days, he said, and the assumption was that maybe Id be staying in Taipei for a week or two. 10th October 2008), and a girl, Ruby(b. She covered stories related to affection in Arizona since 1994. She now serves on the board of the Eastern Long Island Hospital Auxiliary. The brides father retired as a deputy fire marshal at the Long Ridge Fire Company in Stamford, Conn., and is now a fire-explosion consultant in Englewood, N.J., for the Rimkus Consulting Group, a forensic engineering consultancy. Pasceri, who was licensed to carry a firearm, may have also been holding a vendetta because of the health care his father Greg received during a fatal hear attack in December 2011. Terri D. Silver, MD. I am dead. When she was accepted to a residency program in plastic surgery at Harvard, he followed, transferring his residency to Brigham. #ada-button-frame { His expression was flat. First published on April 13, 2015 / 12:04 PM. The couple has been together ever since. Caily has a passion for womens health and continues to develop her interest through being a vital role in the operating room, post-operative treatment, and non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She is a daughter of Robin A. Johnston-Cox and Chris J. Cox of Bishop, Calif. . She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Central Florida. "It's my happy place," Halperin said. Dr. Terri Silver is dedicated to providing the highest level of service to each and every patient. Rabbi Alan B. Lucas officiated. His father retired as the general operations manager of Nu-Knit Manufacturing, a knitting mill that was in Lowell. But, information about Karis parents and siblings is not available. He received a medical degree from Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. Then he headed back toward the bridge. The first bullet hit Davidson in the left hip. We got along so naturally, I didnt have to try and be anyone else around her but myself.. Dr. Michael Davidson liked to travel with his family: his son, Graham; daughters Liv and Kate; and his wife, Dr. Terri Halperin. The conversation became repetitive, she said, and Pasceri did not seem to be listening to what the doctor was saying. She currently practices at Dr. Terri Silver and is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital. Every morning. As the crowd swelled Friday morning, they whispered to each other: Unfathomable, one man said to another. Kari Lake is a married woman and her husbands name is JeffHalperin. His father is a partner in Fox Rothschild, a law firm in Atlantic City. The bride, 33, is the director of influencer marketing for Lyft in New York. She named the baby Mikaela, giving the baby the same initials as her husband. All Rights Reserved. The grooms father practices cardiology at Mount Sinai Hospital. He sat at a small desk kitty-corner to Davidson; St. Jean pulled up a rolling chair next to the doctor. Christina reached out to Terri to offer condolences, and what followed is a unique and truly heartwarming story of . She has about 287.3 k followers on Twitter, around 205k followers on Instagram, and around 118k followers on Facebook. Many people will never know the kind of love that we had, she said. She has gotten married so her. He knew it was coming. He told her he was from Cincinnati. His wife,Dr. Terri Halperin gave birth to their daughter,Mikaela Jane Davidson,onSaturday, April 4, the hospital announced Monday. Stephen Pasceri spent more than an hour at Brigham and Womens Hospital on Jan. 20 before fatally shooting Dr. Michael Davidson. Snejana Farberov For Dailymail.com, The screen for King Charles' coronation anointing is revealed, Biden jokes about key political figures at WH Correspondence Dinner, Braverman: People crossing Channel are 'at odds with British values', Hundreds of Household Division members rehearse for coronation, Women's rights activists and pro-trans campaigners separated, Terrifying moment bird strikes plane carrying 184 passengers onboard, Ukraine drone strike hits major fuel depot in port Sevastopol, Jerry Springer hosts record-setting porn star Annabel Chong in 1995, Doctor slams Laurence Fox for 'spewing out biased views', 'You motherf***ers don't understand': Bam Margera details 'turmoil', Australian tourist allegedly spits in the face of a Java Imam, Moment large saltwater crocodile snatches pet dog off beach in QLD. She received her undergraduate degree from Wesleyan University and earned an M.A. She died on November 15, 2014. He looked at his phone but made no calls, sent no text messages. According to theBoston Herald, Pasceri worked as an accountant for Waters Corp, which is based in Milford. Know more about Nicole Kang, Josie Lawrence, and Perry Mattfeld. From 2015-17, he served as White House liaison to the Department of Justice, and previously was the White House domestic director of presidential personnel for President Obama. 2023 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. Anyone can read what you share. Hospital employees are well-drilled for the nightmare scenario of a shooter inside the building. He is the son of Dr. Michelle Copeland and Dr. Jonathan L. Halperin of New York. 22:15 BST 13 Apr 2015. Yesterday, Dr. Terri Halperin did exactly that. "Those precious moments with her children have kept her going, but so has training for this year's Boston Marathon.It's become a form of therapy for this suddenly single mother of four. She has gotten married so #ada-button-frame { Terri Halperin studies the political history of the Early American Republic with particular interest in the formation of governmental institutions. She expressed her shock at Davidson's death coming at the hands of a patient's son. Edward C. Wallace, a friend of the couple who became a Universal Life minister for the event, officiated. 10th October 2008), and a girl, Ruby(b. A civil lawsuit would not be enough for him, Pasceri said in his letter. few years after he got out of the Army in December 1980, Pasceri married and had his first child. From that moment, their relationship was over. She was formerly a policy adviser to President Obamas White House Council on Women and Girls, directing policy work on women and girls of color. BOSTON (CBS) - Terri Halperin is a pint-sized powerhouse. The love of Dr. Michael Davidson's life addressed the madness of her husband's senseless murder inside Brigham and Women's Hospital on Tuesday with heartbreaking eloquence. "She shared her love of running with her husband.To commemorate his 40th birthday, Davidson ran the Boston Marathon. The grooms mother practices cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery in private practice in New York. Two years later, she said, they realized their mistake and remarried, celebrating with their two daughters, Kate and Liv, now 9 and 7 years old. Get down,'' said one man to WCVB. He was captured on video returning to the area just outside the door. But Marguerite Pasceri, 78, was very sick, and she died in November. He graduated from the University of Massachusetts. Kari is a versatile anchor currently hosts in Fox 10. A fund has been set up for the family here. 12 Sep 2013; My doctor is Terri Halperin in Brookline. On any other day, it would have been quickly forgotten. Instead, in a nearby common area, he took off his jacket, rolled it up, and stashed it behind some chairs and potted plants. In addition, she actively volunteers her time to many Arizona charities, especially those helping children, families, and pets. "And it's just the sweetest thing. She along with her co-host, John Hook, were about to appear on a Facebook Live broadcast, according to Daily Mail, and didnt realize cameras were already rolling. Shortly after the shooting, one witness said that the Shapiro building had been placed on lockdown and dozens of emergency vehicles had arrived on the scene. Mr. Lang, also 29, is the director of strategy and development at Scout Sports and Entertainment, which is a part of Horizon Media in New York. The groom is also a stepson of Karanlee Valdes Kaczmarek. The couple also havetwo daughters, 10-year-old Kate, and 8-year-old Liv, and a son 2-year-old Graham. He loved my daughter to death.'. There were, however, occasional upwellings of tenderness. He stood with his back to the wall by the button panel, his jacket draped over his left forearm, the bottle of water in his hand. Alejandro Baldwin, who was ordained through Antioch International Ministries, is to officiate, with his wife, the Rev. Close family friend Alissa Brotman ONeill recalled a typical day Davidson spent on call, when he saw patients, new consults, and prospective fellowship candidates; repaired an aortic dissection; watched his daughter perform on stage in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory; played guitar for his son in the early morning hours; took his girls to a soccer game; taught his daughter to use a micro-, This was his normal: a jam-packed life filled with his childrens, Slain Brigham doctor recalled as caring, visionary, Brigham shooter felt betrayed after mother died, says brother, Amid complex challenges, area medical facilities revisiting security, Surgeon slain, gunman found dead in day of crisis at Brigham, Brigham and Women's president's statement, PHOTOS: Shooting at Brigham and Women's Hospital, WATCH: Brigham and Women's doctors remember slain colleague, WATCH: Doctor shot, suspect dead in Brigham shooting, WATCH: Police on scene of hospital shooting.