We are glad you are loving our products. Once you get your regiment down, its very easy to continue and doesnt really take much time. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Anything sensible, that is. 1. Carrot & Stick maximizes the use of powerful ingredients and minimizes the use of superficial ones, resulting in advanced skincare solutions that help promote healthy, more youthful-looking skin. Thank you! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Diamond CollectionThe Diamond Truffle Face and Neck Cream contains diamond powder as well as DMAE, a known as derivative of the B vitamin choline. This product has been used 2x and my wrinkles on my forehead and around eyes are diminishing! Different Vita-A Cream, Night Cream, 0.7 oz/20 g. Favorite Favorite Similar. She had a whole bunch of this Truffoire stuff, and most of it felt like crap on my face, but the white truffle orchid silk mask felt very nice, moisturizing and lightweight, and not sticky or oily at all. Calls went to voicemail and never a return call. I have used lots of skincare products in the past but none didnt even come close to this, I am 69 and with these products I am not even thinking about botox anymore or any faceliftI just love this product., I think I will just keep on using this forever because I am so happy with it., They are absolutely the best and youll be happy with them, I like to use the products for the lines around my eyes. Truffoire Customer Support. Your email address will not be published. Redflag number 2. My favorite product is the BLACK TRUFFLE Diminishes fine lines and promotes skin elasticity. The same hefty price tags apply to Truffoire products. The effects are noticeable and almost immediate. Truffoires Facebook page has only around 2,500 followers. support@truffoire.com, * Truffoire attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. The company website says that the products are also sold at state fairs and a handful of boutiques in Las Vegas, and according to Yelp, there is a retail store in Hawaii. Truffoires moisturizers are incredibly hydrating and nourishing. It contains Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, an ingredient that provides similar benefits with less irritation. It makes us happy to know how much you are enjoying the results after using our products, we hope you will continue to do so for a long time.Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. I was having some really saggy bags under my eyes, some dark circlesI couldnt believe the changes in my skin. Cleanse and dry skin prior to applying the solution. The Truffoire facial peeling reviews also reflect a mixed reaction from users of this cream. Tip for consumers:This was forced on me for $600.00 at a home improvement fare at the local fairgrounds. FILE - Mehmet Oz, the former host of "The Dr. Oz Show," poses atop his new star on the Hollywood Walk of . I didnt know what was happening, and thought did I just say yes? Ill never put myself in that situation again. The person who sold it to me replaced it promptly. I get so many compliments on my skin now! Try them! The Truffoire Syringe is magic to my eyes! The price in some Truffoire products are as follows; ALSO READ StriVectin SD and InvisiCrepe Body Balm. Thanks. I allowed myself to be drawn in by an assertive saleswoman who asked if she could try something on my skin. Fernando. This beauty brand makes and sells a wide variety of products including, Truffoire under eye bags serums, Truffoire truffle skin corrector creams, Truffoire bleaching creams, Truffoire neck and face cream, scrubs, and skin cleansers. Sold. (insert disgusted look). We recommend, Best Skin Whitening Lightening Creams 2022, What Are Some of the Most Popular Truffoire Products. Weve been hearing for years that Vitamin C is the best anti-aging ingredient. I am glad you decided to give Truffoire a try! Ask away! 2 X Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery ComplexII 15ml Each. Suggest a criterion*, No, I would not recommend this to a friend, Your email address will not be published. Thank you for your feedback, Kendra. Despite having a notable number of products in the market, there are very few Truffoire reviews from the manufacturer site as well as on other retailer platforms. They have changed my life, my under eye puffiness and fine lines are practically gone. In a study in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, these two vitamins are listed as skin brightening and anti-aging components. Please contact me at support@truffoire.com in order to coordinate the delivery of a replacement unit for you. 5.1K 707K views 6 years ago Dr. Mehmet Oz tells TDOAY that skin care is about what you eat and what you apply to your skin. White Truffle Night Cream, White Truffle Day Moisturizer. We are glad you are enjoying the results after just two weeks and hope you will continue to do so for a long time. Thank you for sharing your experience, Kelly. Former supermodel Josie Maran has built an entire beauty empire around argan oil. Fernando. I won't be ordering anything else from this company again. I used this on the lines around my eyes and forehead, and the lines disappeared! Buy yourself something with good reviews and an affordable price tag. I lost almost $80,000 USD to this unfortunate brokers, a friend referred me to Mr Jackson Evans that got me 80% of my money back, plus my accrued bonuses. And thank you for being a loyal customer We are glad you love our products and hope you will continue to enjoy them for a long time. It is NOT the product he claimed stating use of it weekly and then monthly would result in permanent changes. Dont buy it, it doesnt work! Oz used Trump's support as a shield to defend himself from the broadsides and blunt concerns from GOP voters that he is not sufficiently conservative. A: The company hasnt shared whether or not they test on animals and there is no enough information to conclude whether Truffoire products are cruelty-free. Don't support me. These factors alone and mostly number 3 reminded me of any of the miracle hair growth products peddled on the back of most magazines. Peptides are the building blocks of protein, and they are easily absorbed into the deeper layers of skin due to their smaller size. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. The product appeared to have immediate results. Make Up Remover - Cleanser 3.38 oz Truffoire Black Truffle Vitamin C Cleanser - Make Up Remover - Cleanser 3.38 oz. Use retinoids at night. I love how their moisturizers absorb quickly into the skin, leaving no greasy residue. Then, I decided to buy a cream, an astounding result; my skin becomes smooth and glowy ensuing to using it. Is White Truffle Day Moisturizer suitable for sensitive skin? Because of sales pitch at mall. . I havent gotten my money back yet, Ive been insisting for 3 weeks to do it. Redflag number 3 This is being sold in a mall. Copyright 2023 all rights reserved. As a senior citizen, I truly appreciate the opportunity to purchase the day and night creams I rely on at a special price. ; if it worked it would be on the front page. Nothing I had tried in the past worked. Thank you for your feedback, Suzanne. As you age, your bodys production of collagen and elastin slows down. Reviewers satisfied with Truffoire most frequently mention customer service, instant repair, and eye serum. Relax and stay calm with eBay.com. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. I agree to Dermspotlight`s Terms & Conditions, including to not write false reviews, which is in many cases against the law". Required fields are marked *. We are glad you decided to give our products a try and it makes us happy to hear how much you have been . I have been using Truffoire white truffle facial cleanse, toner, moisturizer and facial peel. We recommend this. I was impressed at the quick results. I also use the black truffle instant repair syringe. Truffoire Review. Truffoire Customer Support. Fernando. Because of its instant and long-lasting results in minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, orders started pouring for the Syringe. While out with friends, one girlfriend asked if I'd had Botox! Living in a dry climate, I wet the skin slightly with water before applying a dab of formula. I believe what I bought was not the actual product they used on me! Fernando. I feel like a fool. Love everything in this package. $79.00. Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hyaluronic Acid, Deanol (DMAE), Retinol, Aloe, Lavender, White Camphor, Mango Fruit Extract, Spearmint, Rosemary Oil, Pine Needle, Grapefruit Extract, Chamomile Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Butylene Glycol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Hyaluronic Acid, Saw Palmetto, Hydrolyzed Collagen, MSM, Vitamins, Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Truffoire Black Truffle Instant Repair Syringe retails for $1,250, The Black Truffle Facial & Eye Illuminating Mask $3,000. Probably not any better than anything else that costs way less. Yes I like the results so far. It has already been enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of customers around the world and we hope you will enjoy its benefits as well. . Truffoire Vitamin C Serum. Best regards, Salesperson lowered the price from $1200 to $400. Black Truffle Instant Repair Syringe Worked to pull skin under eyes leaving a film but impressive at first. Best regards, We do not authenticate or endorse any assertions made in these reviews. I absolutely love the night cream! It also has skin-loving ingredients like hyaluronic acid and niacinamide. Date of experience: November 13, 2022. Truffoire products are expensive, for example, the, Carrot & Stick intro bundles deliver great value for money because you can bundle 3 full-size products worth up to. $100.00. These people know nothing about marketing! She complemented my skin and told me she would put this serum under one eye to show how it lightened and tightened the dark circles. The Vitamin C Deep Renewal and Perigold moisturizer are 2 of my favorites. They used product on my face, it helped get rid of all my wrinkles. Said their skin looks and feels smoother and more radiant and they will definitely recommend to their friends. or Best Offer. Best regards, Am not happy that I purchased this product. As a result, the skin loses its natural plumpness and smoothness. I started using Truffoire a little over 4 years ago, and LOVE the products. This tactic and the ludicriously expensive price tag were cause for hesitancy.