Whitestorm: A large white yellow-eyed tomcat who was a senior warrior. 8. 92. Whether you have concerns about your dog, cat, or other pet, trained vets have the answers! 3. If youre a fan of the Diskworld series by Terry Pratchett youll recognize the name. Batwhisper: A great warrior cat name for a black tabby. Your privacy is important to us. Leafpool: A slender brown female tabby who is a medicine cat and the daughter of Firestar and Sandstorm. Sun/cloud - A conceited, mature, and industrious molly. Blaze 10. 3. Goosefeather: A speckled grey tomcat with pale blue eyes. Orange 20. However, all of these cats had different personalities and were very good kitties. There are many threats, both outside and within a certain Clan, and the leaders have to remain cunning if they are to keep their best warriors around, warriors that are able to make their names known, names like Icepaw, Beetlestar, and Springpelt. Sandstorm: A pale ginger female cat with green eyes who was an apprentice when Firestar had first joined the Clan. Kidadl has lots of great articles to inspire you. 2) Riverclan A clan of agile warriors who are at home in the water. Princess and Marmalade are two examples of cat names that were common before the Warrior novels were released. Onestar: A small, brown amber-eyed tabby tom who becomes the leader of WindClan. Hope you have found the perfect name for your new friend and have new names in mind for any pet in the future. Sylvester - Means "wild". Fishbelly: A great warrior cat name in the literal sense. Required fields are marked *. Crookedstar: A green-eyed huge, light brown tabby tomcat with a twisted jaw who was a RiverClan leader in the forest territories. Good luck to everyone naming your gray adorable. Snow3. The first novel of the series was first published from 2003 to 2004 and details the adventures of a housecat, Rusty, who joins one of the Clans of the warrior cat called ThunderClan. Theres nothing worse than having to constantly correct people when they mispronounce or forget your cats name. I found a very sweet, little long haired gray girl. 2023 PetPress. Lilyheart: The daughter of Brackenfur and Sorreltail. He lived to be 18 years old. Choose from more female grey and white cat names. 919+ Attractive And Unique Nail Business Names, 1010+ Best & Unique Names For Softball Team, Transportation Company names ideas, suggestions, and tips. Required fields are marked *. All Rights Reserved. Petalnose: A pale grey blue-eyed female cat who was a former kittypet named Petal. 30. The two I have now are wonderful as well. Jayfeather: A blue-eyed blind tabby tomcat who is a medicine cat. That was 12 1/2 years ago and a month ago today he was killed by the neighbors dogs. 3) Windclan A clan of swift warriors who are light on their feet. I feel my kitten fits that name. Characters like Ashfur appear friendlier in the early stories, but their personalities drastically change due to traumatic events. Arch/fish - A guilt-prone, passive feline with webbed paws. Prefix: 1. 17. I hope that these names will also help in your decision-making. Rainwhisker: A dark grey blue-eyed tomcat who is a warrior. Its a grey male still deciding but prob kiko i think. He is the apprentice of Goosefeather when Bluekit is born and later becomes Spottedleaf's mentor. 63. New cat? Grey Warrior Cat Names. Just remember to keep the personality of your cat in mind, choose a name that is easy to remember and pronounce, and give your cat a name with meaning or significance behind it. Daisy 13. All the best names for grey and white cats. 12. She is a warrior. However, some rogue cats retain their familiar names, like Brick, when they become members of a clan. 46. If you purchase using the buy now button we may earn a small commission. Spottedleaf: A beautiful tortoiseshell female cat, with amber eyes who serves as a spiritual guide to the main characters and considered to be the most prominent member of StarClan. When trying to find the perfect name, watch your new pets behavior for a few clues. 23. He is the brother of Moonflower. Tall Shadow: A black female cat with green eyes. Vinetalon: A great warrior cats' name for a cat close to nature. Blossom20. So far I like pebbles and silvermist. A good warrior cat name will never include a word that is related to anything that is man-made, or unknown to the cats in general. Flare 27. Whether the cat struts around like a Yellowfang or guards your home against invaders like Mapleshade, were confident your little warrior will provide several years of love, mischief, and entertainment. The suffix describes the cat's personality. After reading the complete article youll be able to develop a name all by yourself, youll find cool tips and tricks, and numerous name suggestions as well as naming ideas. This was also the sole reason why he was the only one spared after his parents were killed for alleged treason. Final Words. Coke or Cokie: Used to distill metal oxides into metals. 115. Their camp is surrounded by brambles for extra protection. Boulder: A thin silver tabby tomcat with a ragged ear and bright eyes who is a former member of BloodClan and a present member of Shadow Clan. 67. I was as well thinking of that name, but I chose pepper.? I love this site! He meowed a lot! Thistleclaw: A large, grey-and-white patched tomcat with amber-colored eyes. Garfield. Below are a few references to help you out. Here are a few tips to help you come up with good Warrior Cat names: If your cat is playful and energetic, consider names like Bouncer or Jumper.. Cokie, like newscaster Cokie Roberts, is a cute name for a gray female cat. Incredible Animals Starting With X You Never Knew Existed! You can take the help of generators, but add your bit of life into them. The first novel, Warriors: The Prophecies Begin, debuted in 2003. Honeyfern: A light brown blue-eyed female cat who is the daughter of Brackenfur and Sorreltail. Ideas for Warrior Cats fans. Your email address will not be published. When a kit is born, it is up to their parents, usually their mother, to give them their prefix. Edie Ullrich calls her handsome grey male cat, Zane Gray (Zanny for short) . 72. Greeneyes glares at her and says she thinks it is a ridiculous idea, and that some cats are more mouse-brained than others. Soft, Suffix: January: furFebruary: bellyMarch: peltApril: whiskerMay: tailJune: cloudJuly: footAugust: faceSeptember: petalOctober: featherNovember: poolDecember: shine. ofnaming your warrior cat. Check out our list of Japanese cat names. Stormface (porterfell123 )3. A warrior, Poppycloud, contradicts her, and says it should be part of the code. Bone: A huge, robust, black-and-white tom with green eyes and battle scars who serves as the unofficial deputy of the BloodClan. Deadfoot: A black cat who has a crooked front paw who was a former deputy of the Wind Clan under Tallstar. 56. You can use any of the above names as per your choice, make sure they are not under any copyright hold or used by others. Bright 5. Birchfall: A light brown tabby who is a warrior. But if you are looking for a creative name to write your fanfiction story, then this is all you need. Think about your cat's abilities and habits. 120. Cinder: Gray residue of combustion; can be short for Cinderella. Avoid names that are too long or complex, and opt for something that is simple and easy to remember instead. Billystorm has been the weirdest warrior cat name in history. i will definatly use one of the names on here! Theyre violent creatures who often raid the clans for supplies and kill their members. Newborn cats in the books have a "kit" suffix, and apprentices have "paw" at the end of their names. PetKeen.com does not intend to provide veterinary advice. What is your spirit Animal? all these names are so cute! 4. Since birth, while his fur is a mixture of black and grey color, his right eye socket is completely white, looking like hes constantly wearing a white monocle. See also: Cat names, how cats are named in the series. Here are some good warrior cat names below. 35. Ice 4. The name is formed in a special pattern. Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. My kitten is very small thats why Im naming her after a small bird. She is Bluestar's sister. Check out this warrior cat name list! Char (red) 12. In contrast to black cats, white cats represent good luck in many countries. When you buy through the links on our site we may earn a commission. Risingbranch: One of the best cat names for a cat who primarily loves trees and has a lofty personality. 18. Amberstar: A beautiful name for a deceased warrior cat who now belongs to the StarClan. 116. We have black, grey, and white warrior cat names, as well as names for female warrior cats. 8) Bloodclan A group of vicious warriors who live outside of the regular clans. Take The Quiz To Find Out, 15 Famous Dogs Of Instagram you have to Follow, 12+ Pomeranians For Anyone Whos Having A Bad Day, 10+ Wild Animals People Found a Place for in Their Homes and Hearts, Zooming Through Alphabet Zoo: Animal Names That Start With Z, From Yaks to Yabby A Guide to Animal Names Starting With Y. I chose pepper, because it matched his coat and his personality! Copyright 2019-2022 All rights reserved. I sure am feeling powerful and inspired. Nightstar: A thin and frail, black tomcat with amber eyes who was the leader of ShadowClan before Tigerstar. Perfect name for an orange and white cat. Published by HarperCollins, the series is co-written by the writers, Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, and Tui T. Sutherland, who go under the collective pseudonym of Erin Hunter. These are the general gaming rules in any wild cat adventure. He passed away 3 years ago and he was just 3 yrs and some months. See the name suggestions to fit perfectly on the Black warrior cats. For the suffix, use the month. Rusty was the name of the pet of Gray Stripe. There are also many dangers outside of and inside the own clan, and the world is full of situations where conflict is the only correct answer left. Purfect - For a perfect little kitten. There has been ongoing popularity of the warrior cats ever since it was released. Awwww! When it comes to choosing a name for your Warrior Cat, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Heavily inspired by Azure#8407's generator. Their camp is at the base of a tall pine tree. The world has plenty of cats named after cartoon characters (Garfield, Fritz, Heathcliff) and movie stars (Church, Jinx, Keanu), but have you considered using a name from Erin Hunters Warrior series? 21. She is the daughter of Whitewing and Birchfall. Conclusion Their camp is high up in the branches of an oak tree. 123. Something related to nature: Willow, Rose, Flame, Storm, Lightning, Ivy, Lion. All cats within the clan have their roles and duties, and the warrior code binds them all, regardless of gender. I picked Sir Cinders for my kitten. If I may suggest the name Pipit. %privacy_policy%. Check your inbox for your latest news from us. Sparkle Describing your kittys beautiful eyes or shiny gray fur. 1. Is finding a suitable warrior cat name still being hectic for you? Have had several our lives: Kat and her kit, Boo, Bummer, Pierre, Indy, Frankie, Shoe and Mika. Calhoun: Irish, means of the narrow forest. 110. Boreas, Buddy, Furrball, and Mr.Purr were all brothers and live a long life. . 95 Siamese Cat Names. Find the perfect name for your grey and white kitten. Rajnandini is an art lover and enthusiastically likes to spread her knowledge. there all so cute. Darkstripe: A slender black and grey tabby who is an antagonist and a warrior. Yellowfang: A dark grey female cat with bright eyes who is a medicine cat. Dovewing: A fluffy pale grey female cat with changing eye color. The only water he gets somewhat comfortable with is rain, and the idea of swimming is just as bad as the thought about whether he should jump down from a 9-story building. He was newly appointed as a warrior when Bluestar was a kit. Ginger 8. Dawn29. For the suffix, use the month. 75. Clawface: A warrior cat from ShadowClan. 45. She was born with a condition where half of her front left paw is missing, although this hasnt affected her in any way other than perhaps when the most demanding jumps and turns needed to be done. Do Warrior Cats Have Nicknames? They relocated from the lake to the mountains and formed the Tribe of Rushing Water. 74. Cheers, I had an orange cat that we named Chit Chat. No! Which Personality Type Does Your Cat Have? Science Has an Answer, Pneumothorax In Cats (Cat Collapsed Lung). The Warrior books have inspired fans to create original names based on the warrior clan rules. 62. To use social login you have to agree with the storage and handling of your data by this website. White 2. Rust 18. Rusty was the name of the pet of Gray Stripe. 111. Swiftbreeze: A white tabby queen with yellow eyes who is the mate of Adderfang. When warriors are no longer welcome in their clan, theyre banished from the area. So there you have it! Slush 11. 61. We know you are more imaginative than us, so feel free to drop down your suggestions in the comments or dont hesitate to mention your best pick from the article. Loved the help with gray kitten names. So we created this list of good, unique warrior cat names across a variety of categories to help you out. We have a list of some of the cutest and most fun gray kitten names to make your life much easier! Mudclaw: A dark brown tomcat who is a warrior cat. 109. 121. March 7, 2020, 9:15 pmupdated February 15, 2022, 10:38 pm. If you're looking for more options to showcase your sense of humor through your pet names, then we've got a whole list of funny gray cat names for you to consider. 50 Perfect Witchy Names for Cats. Means Child and happiness, I was having a hard time because i could not find any cat names by myself but i went to this website and it was alot of help, now i have the names i want to pick out of for my siamese grey and white kitten,the kitty is not even a month old yet but i just figured i should pick out some names ahead of time i picked, zorro,artemis,mystic and glory, this was alot of help and i am thankful for this website . Trilingual Rajnandini has also published work in a supplement for 'The Telegraph', and had her poetry shortlisted in Poems4Peace, an international project. Also known as the dark warrior or imposter, Ashfur is a long-haired gray cat with a torn ear. So we created this list of good, unique warrior cat names across a variety of categories to help you out. Cherry 24. Getting a cat soon and my top 3 are Tokyo , Kiko and Joon. It represents the main characters. Here is a list of the names of the main cat characters from the 'Warriors' series along with a list of cat name ideas with warrior cats prefixes and suffixes along with warrior cats clans names based on the naming conventions in the series for fans and also if you want to know what is your warrior cat name. We buried him in a specialty made box(we made him with his name and year he was born and died) wrapped in an American flag. Lionwish: One of the greatest warrior cat names ideas for a valiant and fierce warrior cat. Cardinal 29. Offshore development center: what do you need to know at first? Sparrowpelt: A yellow-eyed dark brown tabby tomcat who was formerly a kittypet named Boris. Kestrelpaw 50+ Catchy Tooth Fairy Names & Suggestions, 50+ Cutest Teddy Bear Names On The Internet. Some names be a bit weird, such as "dream/dreams". Warrior novels have delighted readers for nearly 20 years, and in April 2022, the next book, River, is due for release. He was the color of a grey wolf. He is Stoneleaf, and you should be glad hes on our side.. 19. You should remember your place, young one. Didn't find what you need? Following the warrior code, these feral cats live in Clans and follow a hierarchy that has been established for quite some time. If yes, we suggest focusing on how you would like to describe your cat and then choosing a name accordingly. Billystorm has been the weirdest warrior cat name in history. Blossomfall: A tortoiseshell female cat who is the daughter of Greystripe and Millie. by. A warrior, however, has a different suffix entirely, sometimes having to do with their description or . Each clan in this book has its marked territory and skills. (Zane Grey) Novelist. Mix and match the words until you find a combination that personifies your new pet. I need ur help. Thrushpelt: A green-eyed tomcat with sandy-grey fur and a white flash on his chest. We strive to recommend the very best things that are suggested by our community and are things we would do ourselves - our aim is to be the trusted friend to parents. Roxie - A hippie name for a wild gray cat. Tigrat. 22. With these tips in mind, youre sure to come up with the perfect name for your feline friend. 9. Jaggedcloud: One of the best warrior cats name ideas for a grey tabby cat. Rusty-. This site is not affiliated with the game publishers. Echolight (ACatwithWings ), ~88~ ~Alphabetical Names~ * Possible Cover Change Vote *. 1) Thunderclan A clan of brave warriors who are strong in both body and spirit. It fit the cat perfectly! Barney - Means "defender"; great for true leaders. 5. In many cases, a character has earned their name because of an accomplishment, an important discovery, or their valor in battle. Your email address will not be published. I was at the car wash and a cute little steel gray kitten ran underneath my car and got on my car tire it was maybe four weeks old tiny tiny tiny. 101. 44. Spaz. 87. . We had a grey cat and his name was Wolfy(nickname Wolf) for the same reason too. Each time you make a purchase through one of our independently-chosen links, well receive a percentage of the proceeds. Squirrelflight: A green-eyed ginger she-cat who is the daughter of Firestar and Sandstorm. 100. 10. 75 Italian Dog Names. Echo24. He was Rootpaw when he became the apprentice of Dewspring.