A3: You can tell if a Montana West Purse is made from real leather by examining the texture and smell of the material. $29.99. All I need to do is just take pictures of the item, give a detailed explanation, and submit in the area on their website and in no time the issue is resolved.We have been buying from them now for a few years with a short break in between. (40% off), Sale Price EUR 55.12 TR started off with a desire to attract more mature western enthusiasts by offering better selections with an elegant look at still the same affordable price tag. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Their purses are not only beautiful but also durable, making them worth the investment. The leather used is also soft to the touch, giving the bags a luxurious feel. How should an . Use Klarna's easy Handbags price comparison tools to help you find the best value on one million products. I was asking for credit that I could use on my next order. }, The top also has a zipper closure, and the front is decorated with silver studs. 2. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. Email sales@montanawestusa.com. }. US04G-9110 NA. Etsy Search for items or shops Close search Skip to Content Sign in 0 Cart Home Favorites Jewelry & Accessories Clothing & Shoes Trinity Ranch . $72.00. { Started having trouble with it after about 3 months. Make a good deal when shopping your Montana West Purses and Handbags Set 27 USD is the cheapest price among 1 stores we compared. I will not purchase from someone that wont stand behind what they sell! "name": "What are some best practices for using JSON-LD? Montana West Purses have become increasingly popular over the years, thanks to their unique designs and quality materials. I responded right away and sent what they requested. I ordered a bunch of clothes from them. Original Price EUR 76.89 Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Learn more. Montana West Purses come in a variety of designs, sizes, and colors. With the right care, a Montana West Purse can last for years and become a staple in your wardrobe. Keeping the same high standards in quality of fabrics, trims, and hardware, TR raises the bar for style. Quality made quilted shoulder bags It is also a nice gift choice for your families and friends. Original Price 108.32 "@type": "Question", High-Quality Concealed Carry Purses, Backpacks & Holsters for women offered by Montana West. If you love western fashion and want to show the world your unstoppable attitude, then you should keep reading. The highest price is $214.99, Montana West Aztec Concealed Carry Satchel and Wallet Set, American Bling Purse Embroidered Sugar Skull Tote and Wallet Set, Montana West Concealed Carry Purse Women's Handbag Wallet Sets, American Bling Floral Embroidered Tote and Wallet Set, Wrangler Genuine Leather Fringe Crossbody Bag, Montana West Embroidered Floral Fringe Crossbody, Wrangler Hair-On Cowhide Fringe Crossbody Bag, Montana West Embroidered Concealed Carry Hobo Set, Montana West Real Leather Studs Collection Concealed Carry Tote, Montana West Concho Genuine Leather Fringe Tote Bag, Montana West Fringe Real Leather Crossbody Bag, Cassuutha Fringe Real Leather Concealed Carry Bag, Wrangler Croc Embossed Drawstring Bucket Hobo Bag, Montana West Genuine Leather Tote Handbag For Women, Trinity Ranch Hair-On Leather Studs Collection Concealed Tote, Trinity Ranch Hair-On Leather Studs Collection Concealed Handgun Hobo, Wrangler Fringe and Studs Concealed Carry Western Tote, Montana West Embroidered Floral Fringe Concealed Carry Tote, Montana West Spiritual Collection Concealed Carry Satchel, Montana West 100% Genuine Leather Hobo Bag, Trinity Ranch Hair-On Leather Carry Crossbody Bag, Montana West Hair-On Cowhide Leather Clutch, (Sale) Montana West Cut-Out Boot Scroll Concealed Carry Tote Collection, Montana West Cut-out Western Floral Buckle Satchel and Wallet Set, American Bling Floral Embossed Tote and Wallet Set, SaleMontana West Aztec Thunderbird Embossed Concealed Carry Hobo Collection, Trinity Ranch Floral Embossed Hair-On Cowhide Concealed Carry Hobo Collection. I guess that u.s. a is just for show. "acceptedAnswer": { Materials Used in Making Montana West Purses. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. (1 - 40 of 452 results) Price ($) Shipping. Q4: What are the benefits of buying a Montana West Purse made from real leather? The best concealed carry purses for women come in a wide range of styles and designs. Information provided by various external sources. } Known for their trendy designs and affordable prices, their purses have become increasingly popular over the years. "@type": "FAQPage", 39.95, 57.08 This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. WRLG-8005 BK Montana West Tooling Concealed Handgun Collection Handbag. Are Montana West Purses Made from Genuine Leather? So, if youre looking for a fashionable and practical handbag that will stand the test of time, a Montana West Purse made from real leather is an excellent choice. The durable large handbags for women can hold 14inch . We offer only the highest quality fabrics, trims, and hardwares at an affordable price that no other competitor can beat. Made of 100% genuine leather and Rhinestones. Made of 100% genuine leather and Rhinestones (4.3k) $55.00 FREE shipping Montana West Handbag Gray Tooled Embossed Leather Multiple Compartments Gray w/Studs and feet Western Rodeo Purse Buckle Front Hidden Pouch (193) $59.00 FREE shipping You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. A2: Montana West Purses are made from cowhide leather. Firstly, real leather is durable and long-lasting, which means that your purse will remain in excellent condition for years to come. $114.99. Original Price 77.54   France   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Scam company that sells defective merchandise and refuses to replace or refund their junk. Are Montana West Purses Real Leather? While some of their products are made with real leather, others are not. Sun: Noon - 5pm CT, Justin Women's Leather Pecan with Speckled Hair on Hide Front Pocket Crossbody Bag, Angel Ranch Morgan Floral Tooled Lightning Bolt Cutout Concealed Carry Hand Bag, Catchfly Metallic Cream with Brown Tassel Clutch, Tony Lama Women's Floral Chocolate Almond Tooled Leather Small Wristlet Wallet, Catchfly Hot Pink TurquoiseFloralTooling with Turquoise Tassel Clutch, Montana West Women's Cinnamon Brown Sugar & Cream Hair-on-Hide Fringed Crossbody Bag, Catchfly Women's Turquoise Broncs & Stars Jelly Tote Bag, Justin Rich Brown Leather Floral Tooled Concho Concealed Carry Tote Bag, Tony Lama Women's Floral Chocolate Almond Tooled Leather Saddle Bag, Justin Women's Hair on Hide Burgundy & Gold Colorful Aztec Embroidery Crossbody Bag, Justin Women's Hair on Hide Burgundy & Cream with Colorful Thunderbird Embroidery Crossbody Bag, Montana West Women's Cream & Cinnamon Brown Sugar Hair-on-Hide Fringed Wristlet Crossbody Bag, Catchfly Cut Out Hair on Hide Aztec Diamonds Tote Bag, Montana West Women's Cinnamon Brown Sugar Hair-on-Hide Wristlet Crossbody Small Phone Wallet, Montana West Women's Black Floral Tooled Turquoise Fringed Crossbody Bag, Montana West Women's Brown Floral Tooled Brown Fringed Crossbody Bag, Montana West Women's Black Floral Tooled Black Fringed Crossbody Bag, STS Ranchwear Gold Metallic Sugar Crossbody Bag, STS Ranchwear Brown Leather Bliss Aztec Strap Crossbody Satchel Bag, STS Ranchwear Gold Metallic Betty XL Tote Bag, Catchfly Women's Pink Horseshoes & Flowers Jelly Tote Bag, STS Ranchwear Brown Leather Bliss Aztec Strap Camera-Bag Crossbody Bag, Justin Women's Tooled Leather with Desert Embroidery Crossbody Bag, Justin Women's Hair on Hide Leopard Print & Gold Colorful Aztec Embroidery Crossbody Bag, Catchfly Leather Cut Out Hair on Hide Aztec Diamonds Zipper Crossbody Bag, Panache Tan Leather and Red Yellow Multi Color Woven Blanket Bowler Bag, Panache Leather and Red Multi Color Woven Blanket Bowler Bag, STS Ranchwear Gold Metallic Wristlet Clutch Bag, Catchfly Leather Cut Out Hair on Hide Aztec Diamonds Crossbody Bag, STS Ranchwear Flaxen Roan Evie Metallic Gold Organizer Crossbody. Montana West Purses and Handbags for Women 3PCS Tote Purse and Wallet Set 1,828 2K+ viewed in past week $3999 Save 10% with coupon (some sizes/colors) FREE delivery Fri, May 5 Or fastest delivery Thu, May 4 Small Business +32 Montana West Hobo Handbag for Women Large Concealed Carry Purses and Handbags with Studdeds and Crossbody Strap 5,594 I tried calling their return phone number and it rang and rang then was told I the number was not in service and to dial *611! Showing items 1-48 of 313. Southwestern Serape 13. { . They have a dedicated team that is always ready to assist with any questions or concerns. (10% off), Sale Price EUR 82.26 Many items ship free. The brand also offers a warranty on their products, giving customers peace of mind when making a purchase. The Hottest Trends in Fashion Purses and Concealed Carry Handbags! $69.99. I was gifted a bag it didnt have tags so I thought that if I contacted them they could tell me what collection the bag is, Im aware its an older bag just wanted to maybe track down the matching wallet. Shop Women's Montana West Tan Size OS Shoulder Bags at a discounted price at Poshmark. Montana West Purses are popular among women who appreciate western-inspired fashion or want to add a unique touch to their accessories collection. "name": "How do I implement JSON-LD on my website? You can find Montana West Purses in many retail stores and online shops. The quality was just as advertised. Yes, Montana West Purses are made of real leather. Original Price 142.53 ", Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Products offered are very nice and the selection is so big, it's sometimes hard choosing favorites among them; handbags, sandals, boots, accessories, sunglasses, sale items, etc.It's not very often, (maybe twice) and I always take the customer's word, but when an item hasn't been as perfect as it should be, Montana West has always gone over and above to help me as a retailer. These materials are durable and long-lasting, making them a great investment for your wardrobe. Respect & honesty are important to me. The next day I got the email that said it shipped! Each purse is carefully crafted with attention to detail, ensuring that every stitch is perfect. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. (4.3k) $55.00. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. Decorative piping on stitching coming off. "@context": "https://schema.org", Original Price EUR 50.88 Montana Made Purses. The leather used in these purses is of high quality and is durable, which makes them a great investment. In some cases, they use synthetic materials that are designed to look and feel like leather but lack the durability and quality of real leather. 69.78, 77.54 You can find a full list of types on the schema.org website." 20 products MW785G-8591 Montana West Embossed Collection Concealed Carry Hobo $65.00 US04G-8287 Montana West American Pride Concealed Carry Crossbody $52.50 MWRG-9360 Montana West Genuine Leather Buckle Concealed Carry Crossbod $97.50 MWL-002 Montana West Real Leather Dual Sided Concealed Carry Wide Tote $0.00 Rock Retro Style with Vintage YSL Sweatshirt Limited Stock! However, many women have started to question whether or not Montana West purses are actually made from real leather, and for good reason.Montana West offers a wide range of products, including purses, wallets, and even shoes. Made of PU leather, this western weekender bag has: Embossed geometric Aztec and Thunderbird pattern. Montana West Real Leather Bling Clutch Rhinestone Purse/Shoulder Bag. Made of the PU leather trimmed and canvas , this weekender bag has: Multi color horses print Top zipper closure Inside of bag include a zippered pocket and 2 open pockets A zippered and an open pocket on the back Metal feet on the bottom for protection and stability Detachable/adjustable nylon shoulder strap Double han . The genuine tooled leather is high-quality PU, and a center flap covers the front with magnet closure strips. Absolutely LOVE working with this company! All Sellers. Nocona Pendleton 26. In fact, many of the brands products are explicitly made using faux leather or other materials like canvas, especially for the linings, accents or trims of the handbags. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Zipper gets caught in lining. Whipstitch detail. Montana West Women's Brown Floral Tooled Brown Fringed Crossbody Bag. $114.99. Glen VanHerck,. Best Sellers. (888) 361-2555 Original Price 57.08 $54.00 (20% off) FREE shipping. The 39-year-old reality television . and so are our customers. Every women definitely worth this 3pcs set ladies purses and handbags. (20% off), Sale Price 97.49 (10% off), Sale Price 123.60 (courtesy of the Northwest Montana History Museum) A group of women on Flathead Lake's Klondyke 'steamer' in 1895. Montana West Genuine Leather Tote Handbag For Women. You should also test your JSON-LD using Google's Structured Data Testing tool to ensure that it is valid and error-free." American Bling is adorned and adored by cowgirls of all ages. "@type": "Answer", Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Wholesale western handbag, concealed handgun, genuine-leather, hair-on cowhide, southwestern, boho-chic, tooling, embroidered, cut-out, bling bling, patriotic, spiritual, sugar skull, concho, buckle, etc . Montana West Purses Unveiled! People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. From ordering, website, phone conversations, to any other business transaction, Montana West USA has always shown respect for my business through their interactions and great products. Mary to Gardiner, 378 miles Overview: If you want to hit Montana's open roads and see the stunning landscape that is the Rocky Mountain Front (aka where the plains meet the Rocky Mountains), this is the route for you. "acceptedAnswer": { Learn more. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. login first to see price. The phrase does not typically refer to the unrestricted carrying of a long gun, a knife, or other weapons.The scope and applicability of constitutional carry may vary . Original Price EUR 109.68 Their commitment to using high-quality materials and excellent customer service has made them a favorite among many people. 65 views, 2 likes, 2 loves, 1 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Puzzletown Road Bible Church: Sunday Evening Service 4/23/2023 I am able to tell my customers if anything goes wrong or isn't right to bring it back and we'll take care of it. Indigenous American visual arts include portable arts, such as painting, basketry, textiles, or photography, as well as monumental works, such as architecture, land art, public sculpture, or murals. Description: Montana West concealed carry purse PU leather (man made) tan with areas that look like saddle tooling. Montana West Aztec Tapestry Tooled Collection Concealed Carry Tote. Myra Bag Nocona 2. That means if you're in the zone or in-store, you can always count on a Freaky Fresh sandwich made Freaky Fast .Jimmy John's 34190 US Hwy 19 N Ste. }, Price: $59.99. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Proper care is essential to keep your Montana West Purses looking new and in good condition. An important thing to consider when buying a purse is the material it is made from. Q2: What type of leather is used to make Montana West Purses? Real Leather? studded handles New with tags never carried but has a small pen mark on the back lots of pockets. Montana West Purses and Handbags for Women 3PCS Tote Purse and Wallet Set 727 9,48112,999 (27% off) Montana West Quilted Purse for Women Chunky Chain Purses Small Shoulder Bag and Handbags 232 6,3739,999 (36% off) Montana West Wrangler Purses and Handbags for Women Hobo Bags Vegan Leather Crossbody Shoulder Bags Women Tote Bags by Montana West Original Price 28.51 (25% off), Sale Price EUR 81.37 SarahEttaShop. I placed a small order of 8 bags to see what the response would be in my store. I have followed up 3 times in 5 weeks and nothing. You can choose purses that hold handguns, gun purses with holster inside, concealed carry handbags, and every design in between. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. The choice is so wide that you can be assured there is a design and style to meet your needs. The brand uses only the best materials, including real leather, to create their purses. If youre looking for a genuine leather Montana West Purse, some of their collections use cowhide leather or genuine leather embellishments. Heavy Duty Material: We adapted durable honeycomb polyester to made this bag, which is the most suitable material for a duffel bag for it's advantage of sturdy, light weight and breathable. Here are a few tips for keeping your Montana West bag in pristine condition: In conclusion, while Montana West is a reputable label with many great purses made from genuine leather, some of their products are produced using other materials. Fast delivery, full service customer support. Mohop is an American-made, vegan, and ethical fashion company that makes handbags, shoes, and accessories using vegan and eco-friendly materials in Illinois, USA. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. (10% off), Sale Price EUR 45.79 "Customer service" never answers the phone and takes days to respond to emails. Top zipper closure. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. We have many happy, repeat customers.Based on web pictures or descriptions there have been times I've wondered if I should order it, but I've always been amazed when I do hold it in my hands. { }, Montana West Real Leather Bling Clutch Rhinestone Purse/Shoulder Bag. WRLG-8005 CF Montana West Tooling Concealed Handgun Collection Handbag. Amazon.com: Montana West Shoulder Bag for Women Quilted Purses and handbags Small Chunky Chain Phone Bags MWC-060BK : Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry . 1 2 3 7. Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. } Accented with patina rivets. Trinity Ranch Dual Concealed Carry Hair-on Leather Hobo Crossbody Purse BRN. Some Indigenous artforms coincide with Western art forms; however, some, such as porcupine quillwork or birchbark biting are unique to the Americas. Magazine. Trinity Ranch Concealed Carry Leather Hobo Crossbody Purse-BLK. 17 December 2022 - Select Sales! Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! This women purse is made of high quality smooth zippers, make the bag fashionabl. Definitely a 5 star company! . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Montana West Distressed Multi Tribal Double Sided Print Fringe Tote. Read our Cookie Policy. High 2 ways quality zippers with pull string work smoothly, equipped with fine sewing for a long time use Extra Large Capacity & Foldable: The 10x17x25 inch large compacity duffle bag will serve you well as . ] Serape Clear All. A1: Yes, Montana West Purses are made from 100% genuine leather. Treat Mom to Ranch Style: 20% Off $99+ With Code: MDAY20, Montana West Tooled Buckle Hand-stitch Concealed Carry Tote, Montana West Tooled Buckle Hand-stitch Concealed Carry Hobo, Montana West Tooled Buckle Hand-stitch Crossbody Mini Tote, Montana West Tooled Buckle Hand-stitch Concealed Carry Crossbody, Montana West Tooled Buckle Hand-stitch Crossbody Clutch, Montana West Tooled Buckle Hand-stitch Wallet, American Bling Black Spiritual Tote and Wallet Set, American Bling Beige Whipstitch Studs Tote Set, American Bling Floral Embroidered Tote and Wallet Set, (Sale) Montana West Cut-Out Boot Scroll Concealed Carry Tote Collection, Montana West Cut-out Western Floral Buckle Satchel and Wallet Set, American Bling Floral Embossed Tote and Wallet Set, SaleMontana West Aztec Thunderbird Embossed Concealed Carry Hobo Collection, Trinity Ranch Floral Embossed Hair-On Cowhide Concealed Carry Hobo Collection. Its important to read the product description carefully or ask the seller before making a purchase. Montana West Concealed Carry Purse Women's Handbag Wallet Sets 1 review $94.99 American Bling Floral Embroidered Tote and Wallet Set 1 review $74.99 $95.98 -22% Wrangler Genuine Leather Fringe Crossbody Bag 1 review $69.99 Montana West Embroidered Floral Fringe Crossbody $79.99 Wrangler Hair-On Cowhide Fringe Crossbody Bag 2 reviews $79.99 TR143G-8317 KH Trinity Ranch Leather Fringe Collection Concealed Carry Tote. High quality at deep discounts, up to 50% off retail. Sale Price 19.95 If youre looking for a high-quality, durable purse that will stand the test of time, be sure to opt for a genuine leather option. (Sale) Montana West . and Associations 2022/2023 WPIAL FOOTBALL CONFERENCES WESTERN PA HIGH SCHOOL STADIUM DIRECTIONS AND MAPS GET IN THE . (30% off), Sale Price 39.95 Maryland, United States of America, Frederick | 79 views, 6 likes, 1 loves, 5 comments, 1 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Frederick Seventh-day. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Great! Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. $69.99 $109.99-36%. STS Ranchwear Gold Metallic Betty XL Tote Bag. Montana West Lee's Trade Inc. 2841 Division Ave South Wyoming, Michigan 49548 United States Phone: 616-452-6860, Fax: 888-518-LEES E-Mail: leestradeinc@gmail.com Search Our Store Item # Description Minimum Order: $100.00 Purses & Wallets : Montana West : Phone Purse/Wallet 78 items found: Page [ 1 ] [ 2] < Next Page > Shop anywhere . Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Yes! I liked it so much I bought a wallet.I will definitely buy more of these. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. "text": "Using JSON-LD can improve the visibility of your website in search results, as it provides search engines with more information about your content. ! . Free Shipping over $79.99 and worry-free replacement service to provide the best shopping experience for everyone. View Etsys Privacy Policy. I was shocked there were no other reviews. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Yes, some Montana West Purses are made from real leather. More colors. { That's in addition to the many styles, colors, and shapes. Our items are more than just a simple accessory; they are to show off your individualism, strength, and trailblazing nature! Mary Frances Women's Sunrise Mini . Edgy and experimental too, the antique silver buckle on the front flap of the purse is easily accessible owing to its magnetic closure. Montana West Tote Bags Vegan Leather Purses and Handbags for Women Top Handle Ladies Shoulder Bags 4,993 2K+ viewed in past week Limited time deal $1798$19.99 FREE delivery Sat, May 6 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Or fastest delivery Wed, May 3 Small Business More Results +15 Montana West Regularly condition your leather purse using a leather conditioner to maintain its suppleness and prevent cracking or drying out.