Delivery is always swift and we never had a problem with any of our shopping. I started ordering from Zooplus on recommendation. Mischa Ritter, Returns (excluding medical products)zooplus Returnszooplus Returns CenterMarktal 399880 HoerselgauGermany, Journalistic contentzooplus SEOnline Editorial Team80331 Munich, Germany, Programming: zooplus SE, supported by www.ecube.de/ and www.ics.co.at/. Online Contact Form (available 24 hours a day), Tel: 01865 951 301 (Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm & Saturday from 8am to 2pm), Our central office (for snail mail)zooplus SESonnenstrae 1580331 Mnchen, Our returns centerzooplus ReturnsCarbon 207Siskin DriveMiddlemarch Business Park CoventryCV3 4FJ, *RRP= Recommended Retail Price ** Conditions apply. . In order to confirm and activate your subscription, you will need to click on the link provided in the confirmation email. Spend at least 19 at zooplus Pet Shop and get a free feringa kitten milky snack with your order. See their past export from 57 10004 , an exporter based in Ukraine. To make sure you're protected while shopping, we use 128-Bit SSL encryption (secure sockets layer protocol) for all our transactions. Open a Store. zooplus - your pet shop with pet supplies and pet products for cats, dog, birds and small animals in the UK. an. envie um e-mail para UK Postcodes; . Founded in 1999, zooplus SE today is the leading online retailer for pet supplies in Europe. The email address {userEmail} will be added to the distribution list for the newsletter(s) you have requested. Do not miss out on personalised offers, discounts and coupons! You are required to return the goods at your own cost. Search. Is this your company? If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you have 14 days (from the date you receive your goods) to return it to us for a full refund. Our love for animals is at the heart of everything that we do. zooplus offers a full range of pet supplies for you and your pets - over 8,000 top products in stock and ready to ship. I decided to shop around and found several companies doing the exact same product 48 pack for 20.00 cheaper. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Your data is used for one thing only: processing your order. The lady in question, Tia, bent over backwards to keep me up to date with the issues and did exactly what she said that she would do. I was given a duplicate 10% off offer - their error and they still honoured it though they had a valid excuse not to do so. After this confirmation, you will receive the zooplus Newsletter regularly starting with the next issue. Product shipment, payment, communication, billing, and any kind of service-related complaint about Zooplus can be filed via the specific Zooplus complaint section. In order to confirm and activate your subscription, you will need to click on the link provided in the confirmation email. Zoo Plus was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Munich, Germany, a pet supply company, offering pet food and pet accessories.. To view our full Terms & Conditions, please click here. Copying and distribution require the written consent of zooplus SE. Si continas viendo este mensaje, * - Adult Venison & Fish (400g) Pets, 3 X 400g Feringa Dry Cat Food - Special Price! real person. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. Disclaimers The latest review Refund was posted on Apr 6, 2021. Please note: You must click on the link in order to activate your subscription and claim your newsletter discount. * - Adult Wild Boar (400g) Pets, 400g Purizon Dry Cat Food - Special Price! 10/10, thank you. After this confirmation, you will receive the zooplus Newsletter regularly starting with the next issue. Ask us what we value, and we'll tell you what we do. Address: zooplus Returns, Carbon 207, Siskin Drive, Middlemarch Business Park, Coventry, CV3 4FJ, England, United Kingdom, Telephone: 01234 430 366, Email: serv. * - Gastrointestinal Biome Digestive/fibre Pets, 400g Purizon Dry Cat Food - Special Price! Please note: You must click on the link in order to activate your subscription and claim your newsletter discount. In order to confirm and activate your subscription, you will need to click on the link provided in the confirmation email. I ordered food for my dog and some new toys. las molestias. They claim have released the funds, but the bank said that is not true. Government records and notifications available for Zooplus Ag Carbon 207 Siskin Drive Middlemarch Business Park Coventry in Ukraine. zooPoints Loyalty Programme - Collect . At no point did Zooplus let me know that there would be a delay with my order. I ordered some special (vet recommended) food for our cat but we never needed it as the first box which the vet had supplied, hadn't gone down well with our boy. Online Dispute ResolutionThe European Commissions official website for Online Dispute Resolution is available under //www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. If you have any questions, our customer service department is always happy to help! code. Popular; New; Sale; Stores; . Zooplus information: contacts, address, founders, CEO, services, and products. Contact. Coventry; See all zooplus locations. Collapse all. If you have pets at home, you must know about zooplus pet store products! View Terms & Conditions . Zooplus is a multinational company founded on 1999 with its headquarters located at Munich, Germany.. Zooplus deals in the Retail industry and offers products such as Pet Food, and provides its services in 30 countries. Se continui a visualizzare Responsible pharmacistRNDr. Email Address. Copying and distribution require the written consent of zooplus SE. Contact us I have always purchased from Zooplus however Royal canin urinary cat food has rocketed so much and continues to rise. In order to confirm and activate your subscription, you will need to click on the link provided in the confirmation email. Discover the world's top Sellers & Products. Carbon 207, Siskin Drive, Middlemarch Business Park, Coventry, CV3 4FJ, England, United . Always order in bulk for out giant breed dogs and love the savings we make. They cancel order without notifying you or given a reason. Yodel. Our expert knowledge and commitment to pet welfare . Zooplus has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews. Journalistic content zooplus SE Online Editorial Team 80331 Munich, Germany. *RRP= Recommended Retail Price ** Conditions apply. That means we've shipped over 48 million parcels to countries across Europe. Zooplus is an excellent shop, since I found them, they're the only shop we use for our cat food and litter shopping. Not any more. Contact us After this confirmation, you will receive the zooplus Newsletter regularly starting with the next issue. naar Claim it and get a lot of features. this supplier is a best in pet category so it is a best price and delivery processing and payment method and over all cause is good. Disculpa pour nous faire part du problme. enva un correo electrnico a Contact us Tel: +4418 659 51303 Email: service@zooplus.com Via our contact form. Website: Use our Online Contact Form. Discuss the issues you have had with Zooplus and work with their customer service team to find a resolution. The items were showing as in stock on their website when I placed my order. Onze All content on this site including all pictures, textual information, trademarks and design are property of zooplus SE and are protected by the Copyright Protection Act. I would definitely use this Co again :-), Ordered item 12 april , was due to be delivered 14th april ,item was out for delivery ,then i received a message saying delayed and would arrive saturday ,ive waited home every day and still no item , tried to call Evri no help from them Ive called zooplus no reply from tel call or email , last time i will use these , tried zooplus few years ago and was disapointed in delivery and thought things might have improoved but No just as bad as before , no help from zooplus no help from Evri and ive no item and they have my money . Contact: Online Contact Form (available 24 hours a day) Tel: 01865 951 301 (Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm & Saturday from 8am to 2pm) Our central office (for snail mail) zooplus SE Sonnenstrae 15 80331 Mnchen. Marco Andolfi Head of Product (sourcing and delivery) Munich, Bavaria, Germany Yodel. zooplus has been inspected and certified as an organic pet food retailer by the German control body:Prfgesellschaft kologischer Landbau mbHBahnhofstrasse 9D-76137 KarlsruheGermanyDE-ko-007. With the best technology and a dedicated staff, your parcel is carefully packed and double checked for quality. . Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. The customer service officer who cancelled the order should be without a job, Told them to close my account and remove my details from their system, suggest people do not use them ever. questo messaggio, invia un'email all'indirizzo Low chance of overtime and even lower chance of it being paid anywhere near time or the right amount. verdade. In order to confirm and activate your subscription, you will need to click on the link provided in the confirmation email. The use of automatic mechanisms (such as search engines, robots and crawlers) in product services or price search engines is also subject to licensing, as well as deep-linking on content or product levels and displaying zooplus content within frame pages. The prices are pretty good and the choice of products is fair. The email address {userEmail} will be added to the distribution list for the newsletter(s) you have requested. We work with delivery partners across Europe to ship to 28 different countries. Ends: Fri 5 May 2023. Job Title. Write us a letter. View more info. Follow this company File for this company. No reply. Find contact details for 700 million professionals. Delivery is quick. It looks like zooplus have a rat problem, my cat food order arrived with a hole chewed in the box and the bag torn open and half the food missing.Edit- they've since been in touch and offered me a replacement bag of food and a coupon which I'm happy with. No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. I was looking for senior cat food and mistakenly ordered senior dog food due to poor design on the front of the packet, finding that advert for it on the cat food page and no clarification on the title in the basket. Great service and low prices but why did the delivery man be so rude to my elderly mother? The pet food as ordered was very reasonably priced & my order arrived within a couple of days. Add review. Carbon 207 Siskin Drive, Middlemarch Business Park, Coventry, England, CV3 4FJ. She asked him to put the very heavy food parcel inside the front door but he told her it wasn't his problem and walked off. About Us Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. *RRP= Recommended Retail Price ** Conditions apply. The use of automatic mechanisms (such as search engines, robots and crawlers) in product services or price search engines is also subject to licensing, as well as deep-linking on content or product levels and displaying zooplus content within frame pages. Used Zooplus webform to report, including batch details. You can learn more about our policies regarding data security in the full zooplus privacy policy. Companies. ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zooplus Customer Service. Get Code. One last step! Used to be a good company, but now is disgusting. * - Veggie With Quinoa, Pumpkin, Lupin & Pets, 400g Purizon Dry Cat Food - Special Price! Contact us Tel: 01865 951 301 Email: service@zooplus.co.uk Via our contact form. Do not miss out on personalised offers, discounts and coupons! I hope they sort the rat problem out though! : GB922901342, Head Officezooplus SESonnenstrasse 1580331 Munich, Germany, Contact usTel: 01865 951 301Email: service@zooplus.co.ukVia our contact form, Executive BoardGeoffroy LefebvreAndreas MauerderDr. Extremely low chance of progression. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. However the big downfall is there deliver service. Staall is using cookies to help you give the best experience we can. Need a bit more help? The email address {userEmail} will be added to the distribution list for the newsletter(s) you have requested. Absolutely disgraceful service, avoid at all costs if you want a simple delivery. Reading other reviews seems to be a regular problem and Zooplus must be losing a lot of business. Brilliant costumer service! Customer service is slow, but competent when confirmed. Sign in. If you want to contact Zooplus please use the details below: zooplus Returns Carbon 207 Siskin Drive Middlemarch Business Park Coventry CV3 4FJ England United Kingdom, Wolf Of Wilderness Senior Soft Wide Acres - Chicken - 12kg Pets, Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Royal Canin Veterinary Dog - Hypoallergenic Moderate Calorie - Economy Pack: 2 X 14kg Pets, Purizon Puppy Chicken With Fish Grain-free - Economy Pack: 2 X 12kg Pets, 24 X 100g Cosma Pouches In Jelly Wet Cat Food - 18 + 6 Free! *We will refund the return costs in accordance with the standard rates of our collection partners. Als u dit bericht blijft zien, stuur dan een e-mail Telephone: 01865 951 301 (Monday to Friday from 8am-5pm & Saturday from 8am-2pm). Guess they don't realize they are loosing once loyal customers. I could only get Animonda in . Coventry 3 reviews; Learn about zooplus in popular locations. zooplus is the trading name of zooplus SE registered in Munich, Germany, under company registration number: Munich HRB 273759UST-ID: DE 200 164 421UK VAT Reg.No. The authors stated in the source information are responsible for the respective contents. Seems like zooplus are cashing in on the cost of living crisis. Cookies Policy Every time I order theres been another increase yet the same product isnt going up on other sites, so whats happening on zooplus? We are sorry for the inconvenience. para informarnos de que tienes problemas. Have recommended to friends and no complaints so far! The prices are pretty good and the choice of products is fair. Reviews from zooplus employees about zooplus culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Saving 80p per bag but in order to get free shipping need to order 3 bags that take up room, so why not buy it at the supermarket?? 70% of my deliveries have failed to arrive on time and Id say 40% have failed to deliver. eviction for personal use ontario covid peter mcnamara actor cause of death Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Search jobs. Contact us. 5 Calls cost 0.77 per call + 1.55 per minute with a minimum of a 1 minute call, plus your telephone company's access charge. In the day of delivery I got picture from Yodel but didn't find my parcel. Germany's Zooplus has accepted a takeover offer worth around 3 billion euros ($3.5 billion) from U.S. private equity firm Hellman & Friedman, the pet supplies retailer said on Friday. Used to be able to save a bit compared to even supermarket and pet store prices when on special. scusiamo se questo pu causarti degli inconvenienti. Register. Head Office zooplus SE Sonnenstrasse 15 80331 Munich Germany. The name zooplus is a registered trademark. Subscribe to our newsletter & get 333 zooPoints. * - Asia Tuna With Salmon Pets, Beaphar Toothbrush & Toothpaste - Toothbrush & Toothpaste Kit Pets, Hill's Prescription Diet W/d Diabetes Care - Chicken - Economy Pack: 2 X 10kg Pets, Tigerino Nuggies (ultra) Cat Litter - Sensitive (unscented) - Economy Pack: 2 X 14l Pets, 6.5kg Purizon Dry Cat Food + 2 X 400g Extra Free! 365 companies fit your criteria View them all now by exporting or upgrade to Endole Explorer to access the entire database. The email address {userEmail} will be added to the distribution list for the newsletter(s) you have requested. Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zooplus. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Zooplus, Like, share & subscribe to Zooplus on YouTube at. zooplus coventry address. Reviews from zooplus employees about zooplus culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Austria: Wien: Taborstrae 1/3a: France: Strasbourg: 2 Rue du Vieux-March-aux-Vins: Poland: Krakw: Lubelska 29: Spain: Madrid: Calle de Gnova, 17: United Kingdom Serving millions of pet parents across Europe is only part of our story. People. Please note: You must click on the link in order to activate your subscription and claim your newsletter discount. Jir TejneckPursuant to Section 79 (6) of Law No 378/2007 Coll.Legal occupational titlePharmacist (awarded in the Czech Republic by the Czech Chamber of Pharmacists), Responsible Chamber of PharmacistsCzech Chamber of PharmacistsCesk lkrnick komoraRozrcina 1422/9140 02 Praha 4Cesk republika, Professional regulations:Licence of the Czech Chamber of Pharmacists, Responsible Supervisory AuthoritiesUst nad Labem RegionUst Regional AuthorityDepartment of HealthVelk hradebn 3118/48400 02 st nad LabemCesk republika, State Institute for Drug ControlStatni ustav pro kontrolu leciv (SUKL)Srobarova 48100 41 Praha 10Cesk republika, Returns (excluding medical products)zooplus ReturnsCarbon 207Siskin DriveMiddlemarch Business Park CoventryCV3 4FJ, Journalistic contentzooplus SEOnline Editorial Team80331 Munich, Germany, Programming: zooplus SE, supported by //www.ecube.de/ and //www.ics.co.at/. They accepted that it was partly their fault and refunded me as well as trying to find relevant senior cat food. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Sie weiterhin diese Meldung erhalten, informieren Sie uns darber bitte per E-Mail The name zooplus is a registered trademark. In the unlikely event that there was a problem with your order or the goods were faulty, please contact our customer services team to arrange a replacement or refund. Every day our highly experienced team is working to create species-appropriate and delicious food for your pet. Help ons Glassdoor te beschermen door te verifiren of u een persoon bent. Contact Us message, contactez-nous l'adresse One last step! I started ordering from Zooplus on recommendation. Ratings by category. Ajude-nos a manter o Glassdoor seguro confirmando que voc uma pessoa de Our returns center zooplus Returns Carbon 207 Siskin Drive Middlemarch Business Park Coventry CV3 4FJ Registered office address. Were proud to offer all the best for you and your pets 365 days of the year. One last step! Company number 10567502. Easy work. Company reviews. Si vous continuez voir ce zooplus Magazine. * - Kitten Duck (3 X 400g) Pets, 24 X 85g Concept For Life Wet Cat Food - 20 + 4 Free! I'm very happy with them. zooplus is neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute resolution scheme. Prices competitive - it's always a matter of comparing certain product lines - but the convenience of heavy parcels to the door within a couple or 3 days of order (on average and I'm in Scotland) makes it worthwhile too. Guaranteed hours. If possible, please return the items in their original packaging. Im now in a situation where Ive had to cancel my order and have to source the items elsewhere which isn't ideal as Im going on holiday. The European Commissions official website for Online Dispute Resolution is available under www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. After all, from Finland to Italy and from Spain to Slovakia, our customers love their pets! We also measure advertising and website traffic to third-party websites. Headquarters. They really were amazing and I still have a well fed Bernese pup. Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor y demustranos que eres una persona real. Courier said that left parcel behind the car but I didn't recognise this car at all. Please help us protect Glassdoor by verifying that you're a enviando un correo electrnico a Just wanted to share a great Zooplus experience! We are where shoppers gain inspiration, products and deals. Any further commercial or non-commercial use, in particular storage on databases, publication, duplication and any form of commercial use, as well as transfer to third parties even in parts or revised form without the consent of the rights holders is prohibited. Ci Mischa Ritter, Chairman of the Supervisory BoardStefan Goetz, Responsible for zooplus mail-order pharmacyzooplus SE PharmacyMnesova 154/16407 53 JirkovCzech Republic. message, please email Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Zooplus. I could only get Animonda in . Middlemarch Business Park, With over 17 years of expertise in pet food and pet accessories, you can expect top brands and quality products at amazing low prices. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Mobiles and other networks may vary. I saw only a pavement and dark car. You can contact us via the following methods: When you speak to our customer service team, you will be asked for the article number of the item and the reason you wish to return it. Join to connect zooplus. One last step! Si continas recibiendo este mensaje, infrmanos del problema * - Ultra Fresh (2 X 14l) Pets, 6 X 280g Cosma Nature Wet Cat Food - Special Price! It is our goal to make your life easier with simple online ordering and convenient home . Oh, get on to their 3-year payment plan for a standard 5% off too if you think you'll spend enough - I certainly do. After this confirmation, you will receive the zooplus Newsletter regularly starting with the next issue. Wenn Do not miss out on personalised offers, discounts and coupons! Zooplus reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 29, 2012. How do you rate this business? Get 5 free searches. Dirks Consumer Logistics Limited. Lamentamos pelo inconveniente. para nos informar sobre o problema. A ten out of ten from me. The use of trademarks or brand names, in particular in shop product descriptions, is done so with recognition of the rights of the respective rights holders. who makes kirkland organic strawberry spread, fripp island hoa fees 2020,